…………. who’s really running the show in the USA
October 18, 2012 Posted by my logic of truth | Anti NWO, Big Brother, Internet, New World Order, Violations of Human Rights, World People | Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission, Control of the USA, Council on foreign relations, Internet Freedom, NDAA, US Patriot Act, USA | 1 Comment
Published: 13 November, 2011, 19:07
Edited: 14 November, 2011, 02:17
Anti-austerity protesters hold a Greek flag reading ‘not for sale’ during a student parade in Athens, attended by the Greek minister of education (AFP Photo / LOUISA GOULIAMAKI)
The sovereign debt crisis tightening its grip on Europe has claimed the scalps of two prime ministers – those of Greece and Italy. Looking at the men poised to replace them, one cannot but ask – is this another turn of the screw for ordinary people?
Greece and Italy hold huge swathes of public debt they are unable to service unless they get massive European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund support, as a prelude to refinancing by international banks.
Greece has replaced its prime minister after he dared to say he would put a further round of harsh austerity measures to a referendum vote. The country’s new PM is Lucas Papademos, former vice president of the ECB and of Greece’s own Central Bank, and a member of David Rockefeller’s (JPMorgan Chase/Exxon) powerful Trilateral Commission.
As for Italy, instead of Silvio Berlusconi they got the former European Commissioner Mario Monti, who happens to be European chairman of the Trilateral Commission.
Whenever we hear of “sovereign debt crises” – whether in Mexico 1997, Brazil 1999, in my native Argentina in 2001/2, or today in Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and (soon to come) the UK, France, or the US – what it really means is that governments cannot collect enough tax revenues from their people to pay interest and capital on debt that is mostly in the hands of private banking institutions.
Cutting through the Orwellian Newspeak* of the media, this means that the people of Greece, Italy, and Argentina must pay for the mistakes of bankers and corrupt governments, suffering higher taxes, unemployment, lower wages and pensions, and a deterioration in public healthcare, education, and infrastructure.
So, whenever there is a public debt crisis, “We the People” must pay for it.
Adrian Salbuchi is a political analyst, author, speaker and radio/TV commentator in Argentina
However, when in September 2008a private debt crisis exploded due to the derivatives swindle which buried Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, AIG and many other private institutions, the US and other governments came to the rescue of the bankers, providing bailouts for banks “too big to fail” (Newspeak for too powerful to fail). They saved the likes of CitiCorp, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs with…. taxpayers money (TARP), and by having the FED (hyper)inflate the US dollar (know in Newspeak as “Quantitative Easing I, II and III”), which means passing a huge chunk of the cost of those bailouts on to the Rest of the World using the US dollar as global currency.
So again, irrespective of whether debt collapses are public or private, it is always “We the People” who pay because, under the current system, all profits are privatized and all losses are socialized.
But let us go back to Messrs Monti and Papademos. They sit on the Trilateral Commission together with hundreds of corporate chairmen and CEOs such as Ana Botin (Bank Banesto/Santander, Spain), Peter Sutherland (Goldman Sachs/BP, UK), Michel David-Weill (Lazard Bank, France), Jurgen Fitschen (Deutsche Bank, Germany), Stephen Green (HSBC, UK), Nigel Higgins (Rothschild Group, UK), Lord Guthrie (N M Rothschild, UK), Klaus-Peter Müller (Commerzbank, Germany), Dieter Rampl (UniCredito, Italy), Otto Ruding (CitiCorp Europe), Lord Simon of Highbury (Morgan Stanley, UK), Emilio Ybarra (BBVA, Spain), Robert Kelly (Bank of NY Mellon) Lord Brittan (UBS, UK), Robert Zoellick (World Bank), plus Timothy Geithner, Henry Kissinger and many, many others…
In fact, the Trilateral Commission articulates with the powerful Council on Foreign Relations (New York), Chatham House (London) and many other think-tanks forming an intricate web of private global power-brokers bringing together key players in finance, industry, media, government, academia, intelligence and the military, who run today’s global system focusing on their interests, and clearly not on those of “We the People.”
No doubt Messrs Papademos and Monti will do everything necessary to ensure Italy and Greece do not default on their debts – but rather that their peoples endure all the hardship, undergo all the pain, and make all the sacrifices so that major bankers sitting on the Trilateral can all get their money back. Those who should never have made loans to Greece and Italy (and Argentina and Portugal…) the way they did.
Adrian Salbuchi for RT
* Newspeak – a fictional language in George Orwell’s novel “1984”.
November 13, 2011 Posted by my logic of truth | Anti NWO, Gran Theft Economics, New World Order, World Politics | Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission, EU, Europe, European Union, Financial Crash, Financial Crisis, Greece, Italy, S.Berlusconi, Trilateral Commission, zionist agenda | Leave a Comment
By James P. Tucker Jr.
The United States, under Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission orders, is now engaged in not two, but three wars in the Middle East where America has no legitimate national interest. But the world’s entrenched international financiers do have a huge interest in war profits, purchased at the cost of soldiers’ blood. These powerful globalists also perceive maverick rulers like Libya’s Muammar Qadaffi as roadblocks in their push for establishing a world regime.
Before the U.S. joined the invasion, Qadaffi sent a personal letter to President Obama in which he reportedly told Obama that Islamic fundamentalists tied to al Qaeda were the primary source of the ongoing political troubles in North Africa—including Libya. Qadaffi challenged Obama: “If you had found them taking over American cities by the force of arms, tell me what you would do?”
This was no “crazy conspiracy theory” coming from the eccentric Libyan strongman alone. Even Secretary of Defense Robert Gates—among other highlevel figures in the American military diplomatic intelligence community—raised concerns (like Qadaffi) about the possibility al Qaeda might be responsible for some of the unrest in Libya and/or that al Qaeda could benefit from the consequences of American intervention.
Qadaffi also sent terse notes to heads of state in France, Britain and to the UN secretary-general, also saying: “You never have the right to intervene in our internal affairs. Who gave you that right? Our country is not your country.”
American non-interventionists—who honor the words of President George Washington who cautioned his countrymen not to become involved in the affairs of other nations—find wisdom in Qadaffi’s words, even if they do not like his style of governing. If the United States intervened in every nation where dictators hold sway, Americans would have been at war with the Soviet Union, the People’s Republic of China and virtually every nation in Africa, to name but a few.
And while warmongering elements within the pro Israel “neoconservative” network and their congressional allies such as Sens. John McCain (RAriz.) and Joe Lieberman (IConn.) were calling for U.S. military intervention in Libya, even the neoconservative Washington Times, which is fiercely anti-Qadaffi and eager for his ouster, admitted in a front page story that many top retired military leaders were quietly urging the Obama administration to avoid intervention in Libya.
While the globalists were manipulating the United States into war in Libya—which is looking increasingly like it is about to become a classic “quagmire” of the Vietnam-Afghanistan-Iraq mode—two-thirds of Americans among a broad cross section in several polls expressed opposition to the Afghanistan war. In addition, polls show that many Americans believe the U.S. cannot afford another war given the current state of the economic situation and joblessness in the United States.
Nevertheless, Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission power is so strong that these two pro world government groups were able to put America’s fighting men and women into harm’s way, and they did it by having the president seek guidance, not from Congress, but from the world’s governmental body—the UN. As we go to press, the United States is raining bombs down on Libyan cities in another undeclared war.
AFP editor James P. Tucker Jr. is a veteran journalist who spent many years as a member of the “elite” media in Washington. Since 1975 he has won widespread recognition, here and abroad, for his pursuit of on-the-scene stories reporting the intrigues of global power blocs such as the Bilderberg Group. Tucker is the author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary: One Man’s 25-Year Battle to Shine the Light on the World Shadow Government. Bound in an attractive full-color softcover and containing 272 pages—loaded with photos, many never published before—the book recounts Tucker’s experiences over the last quarter century at Bilderberg meetings. $25 from AFP. No charge for S&H in U.S.
March 26, 2011 Posted by my logic of truth | Anti government protests, Anti NWO, Anti War, Covert Ops, World at War ( not the Game ), World People, World Politics | Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission, globalists, Libya, Moammar Qaddafi, Muammar Gaddafi, NATO, Neocons, NWO Agenda, UN, United Nations, War on Libya | 1 Comment
Comprehensive List Of GMO Products
- western MSM missed this one big time : Hamburg ‘avoids radiation disaster’ as ship loaded with fissile material, explosives burns (VIDEO)……….
- How Qatar seized control of the Syrian revolution …………..
- CIA involvement in the death of Bob Marley …………………
- 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory ………….
- Italian Supreme Court President Writes Book Linking Bilderberg to Operation Gladio and the CIA ……..
- Pic of the day : Sting,British Revolution ………….
- Newly-released UK documents speak of Zionist Nazis, terrorists and savage…………
- If you want to go to heaven, you had better get busy overthrowing Syria ………
- tell me what is wrong here ? …………….
- FLASHBACK-9/11 : Blueprint for Truth-The Architecture of Destruction(AE911Truth.org)……
- Joel Skousen: Tsarnaev Brothers Were Set Up …………..
- Breaking : Officials: Suspect unarmed when arrested in boat (AP) …………..
- CNN Caught Red Handed Interviewing Crisis Actor : Boston False Flag ………………
- Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown
- Bomb drill at Boston marathon ………..
- RT @nathanLfuller: And the pretrial phase is over. Bradley Manning is going to trial June 3....end..... 10 hours ago
- RT @whowhatwhy: Were the shredded backpacks uniformly presented as evidence to the media the same ones worn by the Tsarnaev... http://t.co/…....end..... 10 hours ago
- RT @InjusticeFacts: Henry Ford, founder of Ford Cars, was Hitler's most famous foreign backer, giving the Nazi party as much as $20 million.....end..... 10 hours ago
- RT @BlacklistedNews: GMO Crop Sabotage on the Rise: French citizens destroy trial vineyard bit.ly/16KoPFT....end..... 11 hours ago
- Syrian Army Detains French, British, Belgian, Dutch, Qatari Officers in al-Qusseir shar.es/ZlT4y via @sharethis....end..... 11 hours ago
- RT @Gegenstrom: EU-Kommission will privates Saatgut unter Strafe stellen - von F. William Engdahl wong.to/yxigi via @blumenwiesen…....end..... 11 hours ago
- RT @ActualidadRT: #Ocupa Monsanto: la voz internacional contra los cultivos transgénicos. Vea nuestro mapa interactivo aquí http://t.co/sVU…....end..... 12 hours ago
- RT @Gegenstrom: Media Source: Seizure of Israeli Vehicle in al-Qseir Proves Scale of #Israel-Involvement in #Syria - sana http://t.co/8ib7S…....end..... 12 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Sedlmair: Main al-Nusra Front commander killed in Qusayr clashes nblo.gs/LqoMk....end..... 13 hours ago
- RT @AfghanNews24: Opium addicts of Afghanistan: Number of junkies TRIPLES to 150000 despite ... - Daily Mail ow.ly/2x2KFk....end..... 13 hours ago
Todays Top 10 views
- 9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH) .......
- my HAARP Page
- Once NATO enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan, now NATO allies in Libya
- If you want to go to heaven, you had better get busy overthrowing Syria .........
- History : Albert Pikes letter to G.Mazzini (filed under : "The Power of Satan") .................
- Food "Safety" Bill Empowers Monsanto To Control Food Industry
- Judge Napolitano Fired after this Broadcast ∞ Israel & Saudi more dangerous enemies than Iran ......
- COL. ROBERT BOWMAN CALLS FOR ARREST OF BUSH, 9/11 INVESTIGATION (VIDEO) .............
- Jimmy Vaughan - Down with Big Brother .................
relax with some music while reading the News : Now playing : Electric Light Orchestra – Discovery (1979) Full Album
“Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Cree Indian Prophecy
This site is mostly GOOGLE free !
US : Who Owns the Media?
Revolution ( in the US a constitutional right )The 1776 Declaration of Independence stated that when a long train of abuses by those in power evidence a design to reduce the rights of people to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the peoples right, in fact their duty to engage in a revolution.
and ….. JFK in his own words !
- In a speech to the Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, President Kennedy said: “No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition; and both are necessary. . . . Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed, and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law makers once decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment.”
looking for something ? search my Newsread !
- Alternative Energies
- Anti government protests
- Anti NWO
- Anti War
- Big Brother
- Biohazards and Ecocides
- Covert Ops
- Crimes against Humanity
- Drug Business
- False Flag Ops
- GM Foods ,Transgenicos etc.
- Gran Theft Economics
- Health and Wellness
- Media Lies
- Middle East
- Music , my rockn'reality
- Natural Disasters
- Natural Healing
- New World Order
- Poisoning of Mother Earth
- Vaccines and related
- Violations of Human Rights
- World at War ( not the Game )
- World People
- World Politics
- World Revolution
Abraham Lincoln said, just before his assassination:I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Hmmmm.
Videos ,Documentals ,etc.
- The Crash of 1929 …………….
- Four Horsemen – Official Trailer ……….
- Josh Reeves Special Report: Norway Massacre, Winehouse, Templar Cartel – All Roads Lead to Rome …………….
- police-state 4 – the rise of FEMA ……………
- Benazir Bhutto ,claiming “Bin Laden was Murdered” (2001) ……..
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Season 2 ……………
- Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy …………….
- “Inside Job”: Official Trailer in HD………………….
- NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT – SENSITIVE INFORMATION …………..
- Rothschild Documentary ……………..
- “House of Rothschild” 1934 ,with “Boris Karloff (pre-code Hollywood) ……..
- The Arrivals pt.1 ………..
- Blackwater: Shadow Army ………….
The American Dream By The Provocateur Network
War on Drugs
don’t forget to
“9/11 truth” (Websites and Petitions)
- World for 9/11 truth
- Actors and artists for911truth
- Military officers for 911 truth
- Scientists for 911 truth
- Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
- Firefighters for 911truth
- Pilots for 911 truth
- Medical professionals for 9/11 truth
- Political leaders for 9/11 truth
- lawyers for 9/11 truth?
- Veterans for 9/11 truth
- Scholars for 9/11 truth
- The 3. truth about 9/11
- 9/11: Confessions of a Former CIA Asset (filed under 9/11 was an inside job)……………
- Foreknowledge of Building 7′s Collapse : Dr. Graeme MacQueen
- New 9/11 Raw Footage: Explosions During Collapse of Twin Towers
- Conspiracy documentary on 9/11 attacks will soon be India’s first e-film
- Nine Years, Two Wars, Hundreds of Thousands Dead – and Nothing Learnt Did 9/11 make us all mad? Our memorial to the innocents who died nine years ago has been a holocaust of fire and blood . . .
- Video: 9 Years Later, Nearly 900 9/11 Responders Have Died, Survivors Fight for Compensation
- The Terror Faced by Arabs and Muslims in the Aftermath of 9/11
- The Anniversary of 9/11
- How the world changed after 9/11
- 9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
- Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
- Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
- A must see : 9/11 Planners Confess on National Television
- A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York
- ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED
Maps & History
EXTRA : What people said !
Samuel Johnson, ” Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides”Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation. You do not find it among gross people.
Tags9/11 truth Anti Government Protests Arab Nations Arab World CIA involvement Control of Africa Control of the "Great Middle East" Earthquake Europe Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Gaza siege illegal military actions illegal Wars Iraq War Israel Julian Assange Libya Libya Al Qaeda Rebels Libya Invasion media manipulation Moammar Al Qaddafi Moammar Qaddafi Muammar Gaddafi Muammar Kadhafi NATO NATO/Al Qaeda Alliance NATO Terror NATO War Crimes Nuclear Incidents Nuclear power station core meltdown NWO Obama Oil War Palestine Politics protests UN Resolution 1973 USA USA Agenda War on Libya War on Muslims War on Terror Wikileaks world News World War 3
Neesweek …………… (“Click the pics”)
Q&A: The FBI’s role in ‘manufacturing’ terrorism
some good news: McDonald’s Closes All Their Restaurants in Bolivia
Boston: Prep for the Police State? | Interview with Sibel Edmonds
Ex-Bush Official Willing to Testify Bush, Cheney Knew Gitmo Prisoners Innocent
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ‘ordinary business’
The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals
Somalia: You Are Being Lied to About Pirates
Rothschilds Conduct “Red Symphony”
The Osama bin Laden Myth
A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
You don’t need to be a Prophet : The Zionists are doing to America what they did to Germany ?
Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948
The shocking horrors of the Israeli genocide in Palestine/Jenin (very strong Images)
NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969
Trophy shots from the IDF ( strong images, viewer discretion advised)
LIBYA R.I.P. …… THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU NOW
just a little reminder !
Factcheck : The green Book : read and understand this before you jump into conclusions that Gaddhafi was a ruthless dictator
Power Tales : THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
The History of the House of Rothschild (by Andrew Hitchcock)
must see Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy
Photo Horrors: 3rd Reich vs Gaza (www.veteranstoday.com)
Depleted Uranium: The Ultimate Dirty Bomb
FLASHBACK : FUKUSHIMA SECOND EXPLOSION REACTOR 3 JAPAN (03/13/2011)
THE SCROLLZONE !
- Kyodo: Highest levels of Fukushima contamination in plankton already EAST of Hawaii? (MAPS) May 21, 2013 ENENews
- AP: Radiation levels OUTSIDE Fukushima “exceeded the annual limit for nuclear workers” — Residents now demanding help May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Tepco: M6 quake caused leak at Fukushima Daiichi — Water coming from pipe of Units 5, 6 May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Firefighters called in to U.S. nuclear plant after alert — Overheating in turbine room — “Further details not immediately available” May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Japan Times: Discharges of Fukushima nuclear material into Pacific “have effectively contaminated the sea” — Melted reactor cores will burn again if water not perpetually poured in — “Tepco proposing some of it be dumped into ocean” May 20, 2013 ENENews
- Rice planted 10 miles from Fukushima Daiichi — Residents can’t stay in town overnight — “Intended for sale” May 19, 2013 ENENews
- Japan Times: Radiation level in Fukushima town 400 times higher than in Tokyo — 10 kilometers from Daiichi May 18, 2013 ENENews
- Strong M6 quake hits near Fukushima nuclear plant — Intensity 5+ on JMA scale — Officials: “No reports of damage so far” May 18, 2013 ENENews
- Study: Concentrated Fukushima radioactive plume staying on narrow path toward U.S. — Moving with surface water along 40 N — Same latitude as Northern California (MAP) May 17, 2013 ENENews
- Cover-up? Burning ship with tons of radioactive uranium hexafluoride, explosives — Tens of thousands nearby for Evangelical church day — Public not told of “near-catastrophe” (PHOTO) May 17, 2013 ENENews
- Mysterious respiratory illness strikes 7 in Alabama; 2 dead May 22, 2013Two people have died and five others have been hospitalized in a mysterious cluster of respiratory illnesses in southeast Alabama, state health officials said. The victims, all adults, had symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath, but the cause of the illnesses is unknown, said Dr. Mary McIntyre, the acting state epidemiologist for the Alabama […]
- Insight into the dazzling impact of insulin in cells May 22, 2013Australian scientists have charted the path of insulin action in cells in precise detail like never before. This provides a comprehensive blueprint for understanding what goes wrong in diabetes. The breakthrough study, conducted by Sean Humphrey and Professor David James from Sydney's Garvan Institute of Medical Research, is now published in the early o […]
- Does practice really make perfect? May 22, 2013Is "practice makes perfect" an age-old adage to live by or just thinking inside-the-box? According to University of Michigan associate professor Zachary Hambrick, endless hours spent trying to perfect a skill could be a waste of time. In a new study published in the journal Intelligence, Hambrick and a team of American researchers suggest that […]
- Herbrandston residents 'tortured' by mystery low frequency noise May 22, 2013A group of Herbrandston residents have reached breaking point after a 'torturous' mystery noise made life in the village a 'living hell'. Jane and Steve Ingram said life at their quiet Herbrandston home became unbearable when a low, drowning noise started keeping them awake at night. Jane, who began to hear the drone back in 2009, said sh […]
- Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage May 22, 2013A far-right French historian shot himself in the head beside the altar of Notre Dame cathedral in Paris today apparently in protest against the legalisation of gay marriage in France. Dominique Venner, 78, a former member of the nationalist terrorist movement, OAS, placed a pistol in his mouth and shot himself dead in front of scores of tourists inside the m […]
- Coronavirus deaths mount to 16 In Saudi Arabia May 22, 2013With the death of one more patient at a hospital in Al-Ahsa, death toll in the novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection in Saudi Arabia has mounted to 16, the Ministry of Health (MoH) said on Monday. The patient who died on Monday was suffering from chronic heart diseases, diabetes and high blood pressure, in addition to renal failure, the MoH said in a statement […]
- Oceanside couple who held girl as sex slave sent to prison May 22, 2013An Oceanside couple are headed to prison for keeping an underage relative as a sex slave, housekeeper, baby sitter and prostitute. Inez Martinez Garcia, 44, was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison, and her husband, Marcial Garcia Hernandez, 45, to 23 years to life. Each had pleaded guilty to multiple counts of abuse. The two were accused of forcing the gi […]
- 'It's not like there's an instinct called mothering' May 22, 2013There is far more to mothering than giving birth. Just ask Alison Fleming. The University of Toronto Mississauga psychology professor has spent the past four decades researching the complex neurobiology and psychology involved in motherhood. Through her work, she has learned that while the hormonal changes associated with birthing help prepare females to tak […]
- Elderly mother fatally shoots drunk son after he tries to shoot her May 22, 2013An 86-year-old Florida woman shot and killed her son after he became violently drunk and shot her. William Pennypacker, 64, attacked his mother, Nancy Pennpacker, on Friday night in her Lakeland home. He punched her in the face and eventually pulled a gun on her. William shot Nancy in the fingers, and the bullet travelled up her arm and into her right should […]
- 5 die in 33-foot sinkhole that opened up in China May 21, 2013Five people died when a 10 metre (33 feet) wide sinkhole opened up at the gates of an industrial estate in Shenzhen, the southern Chinese boom town neighbouring Hong Kong, local authorities said Tuesday. The Shenzhen Longgang district government said on its verified page on Sina Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that five people had died and added that […]
- Mysterious respiratory illness strikes 7 in Alabama; 2 dead May 22, 2013
- Court rules 'gruesome' pictures of dead bin Laden to remain classified May 22, 2013 RT
- ‘Don’t interact, don’t talk, they are not humans’ - Gitmo guard's basic orders May 22, 2013 RT
- FBI zeroes in on Benghazi attack suspects, lacks evidence for civilian prosecution May 22, 2013 RT
- ‘US opened Pandora’s box in Iraq, regional sectarian violence almost impossible to stop now’ May 22, 2013 RT
- US to boost military manhunt capabilities with RFID satellites May 22, 2013 RT
- Federal court strikes down Arizona abortion ban May 22, 2013 RT
- ‘Multiculturalism failing’: Stockholm suburbs enflamed with riots for days, Swedish PM calls to get neighborhoods ‘back’ May 21, 2013 RT
- Investigative journalists threatened with felony for exposing security flaw May 21, 2013 RT
- ‘Shocking incompetence’: UK health officials threw away £74m of bird flu ‘wonder-drug’ May 21, 2013 RT
- Rand Paul blasts Congress for attacking Apple over taxes May 21, 2013 RT
- US Defense Secretary Meets Russian Security Council Chief May 22, 2013
- Iran Unveils List of Eight Presidential Candidates - Report May 22, 2013
- Kyrgyz President Against Banning Russia’s Zhirinovsky May 21, 2013
- Apple Bites Back at Congress During Tax Hearing May 21, 2013
- Apple Bites Back at Congress During Tax Hearing May 21, 2013
- Main News of May 21 May 21, 2013
- St. Petersburg on List of World’s Best Travel Spots May 21, 2013
- St. Petersburg on List of World’s Best Travel Spots May 21, 2013
- Georgia Detains ex-PM Merabishvili on Corruption Charges May 21, 2013
- Georgia Detains ex-PM Merabishvili on Corruption Charges May 21, 2013
- Iran's Hashemi-Rafsanjani, Rahim-Mashaei barred from competing for presidency May 22, 2013In a statement issued by Iranian Interior Ministry on Tuesday, the presidential hopefuls Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani, former moderate president, and Esfandiar Rahim- Mashaei, top aide of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, were not qualified for the country's upcoming presidential election.
- Arab League warns against foreign interference in Syrian conflict May 22, 2013The Cairo-based Arab League (AL) warned against the interference of foreign parties, directly or indirectly, in the ongoing military conflict in Syria, a statement said Tuesday.
- Israeli minister: nuclear Iran poses "largest" threat to Israel May 22, 2013Israeli Minister of Strategic and Intelligence Affairs, Yuval Steinitz, said on Monday that the most critical issue threatening Israel's security is a nuclear Iran.
- Obama meets undocumented youth, renews push for immigration overhaul May 22, 2013U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday met with "Dreamers," undocumented youth who were brought to the country as children, renewing the push to overhaul the country's immigration system.
- 15 killed, 90 wounded in fresh attacks in Iraq May 22, 2013At least 15 people were killed and 90 others wounded in violent attacks across Iraq on Tuesday, said the police.
- Aftermath of Oklahoma tornado May 22, 2013A powerful tornado attacked on Monday afternoon the southern suburbs of the Oklahoma City, capital of the U.S. state of Oklahoma, killing at least 24 people, including 9 children.
- India pays homage to its youngest PM Rajiv Gandhi May 21, 2013India on Tuesday paid homage to the country's youngest Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi who was assassinated on this day 22 years ago while on a poll campaign in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.
- Pakistan sends condolences over US tornado May 21, 2013Pakistan Foreign Ministry on Tuesday expressed sense of shock over the loss of life and property caused by tornado in the United States and sent condolences to the families.
- Iran's presidential election not to affect nuclear position: spokesman May 21, 2013Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Araqchi said Tuesday that Iran's nuclear position will not be affected by the result of the upcoming presidential election.
- Israeli negotiator says in dialogue with U.S. on resuming Mideast peace talks May 21, 2013Israeli Justice Minister and chief peace negotiator, Tzipi Livni, said on Tuesday that Israel is holding an intensive dialogue with the United States on restarting the peace talks with the Palestinians.
- Iran's Hashemi-Rafsanjani, Rahim-Mashaei barred from competing for presidency May 22, 2013
- Japan tips its hand via North Korea May 21, 2013Tokyo characterized the revelation as a diplomatic fiasco maliciously inflicted by North Korea. Seoul slammed it, and the US was kept in the dark. Whatever the truth, the "secret" dispatch of Japanese envoy Isao Iijima to Pyongyang has broken a united stand and revealed Japan's determination to move beyond being an obedient US ally to being an […]
- Philippine 'pivot' in the South China Sea May 21, 2013As Manila views Chinese naval occupation of disputed territory in the South China Sea as a "when" not an "if", it is under no illusion that US support can be counted upon, hence a change in tack to diplomacy through the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. The group may be more amenable now Cambodia no longer holds the chair, but it so […]
- Syria highlights US political impotence May 21, 2013Contradictory discourse in the US over the Syrian civil conflict underlines how American strategy in the Middle East has become watered-down to the point of impotence. It's a far cry from the days of invading Iraq and carving up the region through "peace deals" - yet this was the likeliest end result of a foreign policy almost entirely reliant […]
- OBITUARY : A last dance with Kenneth Waltz May 21, 2013By the time of his death on May 12, international relations visionary Kenneth Waltz's core theories of how great powers interacted in an "international anarchy" had been eroded by the onset of a multipolar world and the increasing influence of violent non-state actors and ruthless multinational corporations. However, Waltz's gems are left […]
- Explosives shatter lives in Kashmir May 21, 2013Maimed victims of landmines in Kashmir are struggling to pay for medical treatment and prosthetic limbs with the menial government compensation on offer. With many farming families forced to sell land and beg as a result, the impact of such accidents lasts long after the detonation. - Athar Parvaiz (May 21, '13)
- US-IRAN TIES: A SPORTING CHANCE : The basketball bridge May 21, 2013Jonas Lalehzadeh, as an American-born basketball player who plays in Iran and for the Islamic Republic's national team, has more insight than most into how passionate Iranians are about the sport. Insisting that sport transcends politics, Lalehzadeh says his fans forget about tensions whenever the National Basketball Association and its players such as […]
- Alibaba stocks up on mobile deals before share sale May 21, 2013Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is going shopping for mobile-Internet related companies to match a transition of customers away from computers to smart-phones and tablets and in advance of a possible share sale that may raise more than US$70 billion. - Sherman So
- SPEAKING FREELY : Russia leads the way in post-Fukushima world May 21, 2013A Western backlash against nuclear power following the Fukushima plant disaster has seen atomic energy's contribution rolled back in numerous countries. Energy needs in developing nations demand acknowledgement that, thanks to Russian specialists, the impact of human error in the nuclear sector has considerably decreased. - Igor Alexeev
- Japan tips its hand via North Korea May 21, 2013
- Brahimi: Russian-US Agreement on Holding Conference an Important First StepCAIRO, (SANA) – UN Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi said on Tuesday that the main goal of the international conference on Syria due to be held in June is to implement what was agreed upon in Geneva in June 2012 to resolve the crisis in it
- UN: International Conference on Syria Aimed at Implementing Geneva CommuniquéGENEVA, (SANA) – UN Deputy Secretary-General, Jan Eliasson, stressed on Tuesday that the main goal of the upcoming international conference on Syria is trying to implement the Geneva Communiqué issued last June
- Lavrov Discusses with British Counterpart Crisis in Syria MOSCOW, (SANA) – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov discussed in a phone call with his British counterpart, William Hague, the crisis in Syria and the bilateral relations between Moscow and London
- Patriarch Kirill: Extremists Try to Impose Fundamentalism on Syrian PeopleMOSCOW, (SANA) – Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, Patriarch Kirill, stressed on Tuesday that a dangerous situation is being aggravated in Syria as the extremist groups
- Syrian Community in Bulgaria Protest outside Turkish Embassy in Sodality with SyriaSOFIA, (SANA) – The Bulgarian Committee in Solidarity with Syria, the Syrian community and the Syrian National Students' Union in Bulgaria staged on Tuesday a mass protest outside the Turkish
- Austria: Lifting Arms Ban on Syrian Opposition will Jeopardize Austrian UNDOF Unit in Golan VIENNA, (SANA) – Austria stressed on Tuesday that lifting the arms ban on the Syrian opposition will jeopardize the Austrian unit working at the UN Disengagement Observer Forces (UNDOF) in the Golan
- Lebanese Defense Minister: Clashes in Tripoli Could Put Lebanon at StakeBEIRUT, (SANA)- Lebanese Defense Minister, Fayez Ghosn, warned of the gravity of the ongoing loose security situation in northern Lebanon particularly in the city of Tripoli, saying this situation can put Lebanon at stake
- Extremists Attack Members of Jordanian Popular Committee for Supporting Syria AMMAN, (SANA)- Scores of al-Qaeda-linked takfiri extremists attacked the members of the Jordanian Popular Committee for Supporting Syria and the Resistance Approach in Irbid city in Jordan to prevent them from holding an activity in solidarity with Syria and its people
- Iran Calls for Peaceful Solution to Crisis in SyriaTEHRAN, (SANA) – Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Araqchi reiterated his country's call to solve the crisis in Syria peacefully and reject any solution that is imposed on the Syrian people from abroad
- Coptic Church in Egypt Holds Mass for Peace in SyriaCAIRO, (SANA) – With the participation of tens of thousands of Egyptians, the Coptic Church held a mass for peace and security in Syria
- Brahimi: Russian-US Agreement on Holding Conference an Important First Step
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 7 abducted Egyptian officers released May 22, 2013Seven Egyptian security officers, who had been abducted by suspected militants in Sinai, have been released, the country’s army says.
- Chileans hurl firebombs outside Cong. May 22, 2013Chilean students have hurled homemade firebombs during demonstrations as President Sebastian Pinera makes his final state of the nation speech to Congress.
- Maliki orders Iraqi security shakeup May 22, 2013Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has ordered a shakeup in the security structure of the country following terrorist attacks that have killed hundreds of people across the Arab state since May 14.
- Israelis shoot Palestinian boy in chest May 22, 2013Israeli troops have shot and critically injured a Palestinian boy in the chest in the occupied West Bank, according to Palestinian security and hospital sources.
- Zakani to tap enormous Iran capacities May 22, 2013Principlist presidential hopeful Ali-Reza Zakani says his priority will be exploring Iran’s enormous capacities and inviting intellectuals and thinkers to develop society if he wins the the June 14 election.
- Syrian premier says victory is nearing May 22, 2013Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi has lauded the army's achievements in its fight against the militants operating in the country, saying that “victory is nearing.”
- Hope for saving US tornado survivors dim May 22, 2013Nearly 24 hours after a monster tornado tore through a suburb of Oklahoma City, hopes for a rescue of trapped survivors are beginning to wane as more threatening weather moves into the region.
- 'Close Gitmo' Twitter campaign launched May 22, 2013A detainee in the Guantanamo prison has launched a twitter campaign through his lawyer with the goal of pressuring US President Barack Obama to close the infamous detention facility.
- ‘Terror drones mostly kill civilians’ May 22, 2013A new report shows that US assassination drones in Pakistan have killed “scores of innocent civilians” instead of targeting terrorists.
- G4S chief executive to step down May 22, 2013Chief executive of private security group G4S is to step down over the company’s failure to meet its commitment in terms of security guards for the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- 7 abducted Egyptian officers released May 22, 2013
- Eurovision song contest scandalThe annual Eurovision Song Contest was held in Malmö (Sweden), 18 May 2013. It ended with the victory of Denmark's Emmelie de Forest. The final tally for each country is a 50/50 combination of the telephone votes and the votes of a national jury. However, the 10 points that Azerbaijan gave to Russia disappeared, causing total mayhem in Baku and anger in […]
- Syria: al-Qusayr liberatedThe Syrian army, backed by members of Hezbollah, liberated the city of al-Qusayr. 80,000 Christians had fled their homes for more than six months, under the threat of mainly foreign jihadists, supported by NATO and the GCC. The liberation of al-Qusayr puts an end to the intense fighting in the district of Homs. The city of Homs itself should be purged in the […]
- New US Senate bill on SyriaRobert Menendez (D-NJ) and Bob Corker (R-TN), ranking members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced a new bill to support the transition in Syria (Syria Transition Support Act). This text, which reflects John Kerry's efforts, focuses on six key elements: Authority to provide arms (including ground-to-air missiles) and military training t […]
- Graham Fuller, Uncle Ruslan, the CIA and the Boston Bombings, by F. William EngdahlAre there too many coincidences in the Boston Bombings official narrative to call them coincidences? Behind each one lurks the shadow of Graham Fuller—a top CIA strategist who famously advocated co-opting Islamic extremists to further advance the US agenda in Central Asia—and his cozy ties with the accused brothers' uncle. William Engdahl delves into th […]F. William Engdahl
- That's why Samir Geagea has betrayed the ChristiansThat's why Samir Geagea has betrayed the Christians By Pierre Khalaf As soon as the coordinator of President Barak Obama for the Middle East, Philip Gordon, he had left Beirut, the results of his visit appeared on the Lebanese political scene. The Lebanese Forces have suddenly renounced all their commitments and turned against the orthodox electoral pro […]
- The Truman Administration's Response to the Bolivian National RevolutionIn light of Evo Morales' May Day expulsion of USAID from Bolivia for seeking to undermine his government, here is a look back to the Harry Truman administration's work to undermine Bolivia's transformative National Revolution in 1952. "This history's legacy lives on; Washington's power is woven into the fabric of Bolivian politi […]
- Israeli attack on Syria is a provocation against Russia, by Guennadi ZiouganovIn a statement from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Gennady Zyuganov reviews the Israeli attack against Damascus in light of the 1980 Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation between the USSR and Syria. He calls for the delivery of defensive weapons and not just the fulfillment of current defensive arms contracts. A few da […]Guennadi Ziouganov
- Rome – special « peace » forces, by Manlio DinucciThe new Italian national coalition government eagerly began its reinforced collaboration with Washington. Emma Bonino, the new Minister for Foreign Affairs, met with her US counterpart, John Kerry, to polish the details. As Manlio Dinucci explains, it will be based on the military activity of the Special Forces, mainly in the Middel East. In her meeting with […]Manlio Dinucci
- Syria destroys the Israeli domination illusions Syria destroys the Israeli domination illusions By Ghaleb Kandil Israeli think tanks thought that the events in Syria have imposed changes in favor of Israel. Zionist leaders have imagined having eliminated the results of Resistance victories in Lebanon and Palestine, which imposed new strategic deterrent equations, especially since the defeat of Israel in J […]
- Against small-mindedness As locusts over the biblical Egypt political correctness came over Switzerland« “Against small-mindedness As locusts over the biblical Egypt political correctness came over Switzerland” », by Dr Peter Forster / « “Will there soon be a referendum on freedom of expression in Switzerland?” », by Matthias Erne / «“Switzerland has the potential to resist political blackmail” » / «“Should the Federal Government consider releasing GM plants. […]
- Eurovision song contest scandal
- Detainee Lawyer: Guantanamo ‘Has No Right to Exist’ May 22, 2013For more than 100 days, detainees at American detention facilities at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been on hunger strike, drawing international attention back to the prison that U.S. President Barack Obama vowed during his first presidential campaign to close down. Ramzi Kassem, a lawyer who defends prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Photo courtesy of Ramzi Kassem. […]Robert Stefanicki
- Antiwar.com vs. the FBI May 22, 2013In order to give our readers some essential background on the lawsuit against the FBI we launched today [5/21/13], we are reprinting this column by Justin Raimondo originally published on August 11, 2011. The phone rang. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and it was my day off. Sitting in my rather neglected garden, as [...]Justin Raimondo
- Should the Law Governing the War on Terror Be Changed? May 22, 2013A move is afoot in Congress to change the 2001 law that kicked off what became the “war on terror” (although the Obama administration has dropped the now politically incorrect term). The administration, however, opposes changing the statute, because, as one Pentagon official said, “As of right now, it suits us well.” Naturally the administration [...] […]Ivan Eland
- Tales in a Kabul Restaurant May 22, 2013Kabul – Since 2009, Voices for Creative Nonviolence has maintained a grim record we call the “The Afghan Atrocities Update” which gives the dates, locations, numbers and names of Afghan civilians killed by NATO forces. Even with details culled from news reports, these data can’t help but merge into one large statistic, something about terrible [...]Kathy Kelly
- Sixty Killed, 132 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Carnage May 22, 2013Violence continued all across central and northern Iraq. At least 60 were killed and 132 more were wounded. Also , Canada's foreign affairs minister, John Baird, announced that a Canadian was among the dead in recent attacks.Margaret Griffis
- Antiwar.com Sues FBI After Secret Surveillance May 21, 2013WASHINGTON – Antiwar.com is taking the FBI to court. The website’s founder and managing editor Eric Garris, along with longtime editorial director Justin Raimondo, filed a lawsuit in federal court today, demanding the release of records they believe the FBI is keeping on them and the 17-year-old online magazine. Antiwar.com says this is one more [...]Kelley B. Vlahos
- Nuclear Iran Unlikely to Tilt Regional Power Balance, Says Report May 21, 2013A nuclear-armed Iran would not pose a fundamental threat to the United States and its regional allies like Israel and the Gulf Arab monarchies, according to a new report released here Friday by the Rand Corporation. Entitled “Iran After the Bomb: How Would a Nuclear-Armed Tehran Behave?“, the report asserts that the acquisition by Tehran [...]Jim Lobe
- Monday Mayhem: 133 Killed, 283 Wounded in Iraq May 20, 2013Coordinated bombing attacks resumed today. At least ten blasts were seen in the capital alone, and a pair of rare explosions occurred far south in Basra. Both Sunni and Shi'ites targeted in them. Overall, at least 116 people were killed and 240 more were wounded, but the figures are likely to rise. Some of the dead and wounded were Iranian pilgrims.Margaret Griffis
- Two Cheers for ‘Isolationism’ May 20, 2013A policy has to be judged by its results, and by that standard interventionism is a complete and total failure, as a look at the day’s headlines reveals. We’ve heard several public officials say Al Qaeda has been effectively dismantled, with its top leadership – including Osama bin Laden – out of commission. But that [...]Justin Raimondo
- Afghanistan War May End By 2024 … Maybe May 20, 2013Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag — to the displeasure of the Obama Administration. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014. As was known in recent years, the Obama Administration actually [...]Jack A. Smith
- Detainee Lawyer: Guantanamo ‘Has No Right to Exist’ May 22, 2013
- New York Mall Kiosks Raided by Homeland Security for "Terrorism" Goods May 22, 2013Activist Post Some people still might be unaware of just how long the reach of Homeland Security has become. How about counterfeit goods as possible terrorism? That is what has been suggested fairly recently as DHS has begun to conduct an increasing number of raids in several states over the past few years aimed at rooting out this "threat to our libert […]Activist
- Study Finds Vitamin C Kills Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis May 22, 2013Activist Post In a striking, unexpected discovery, researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University have determined that vitamin C kills drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) bacteria in laboratory culture. The finding suggests that vitamin C added to existing TB drugs could shorten TB therapy, and it highlights a new area for drug design. […]Activist Post
- This Is What A Tyranny Looks Like May 22, 2013James Corbett The tyrants of our modern age are smart enough not to declare themselves to be tyrants. They simply don't follow the rules that have been set for the common citizens. The other smart move that they have made is that the real tyrants don't put themselves in the supposed positions of power. Does anyone really believe that the President […]Activist Post
- Police State: Liberty Activist Illegally Searched and Arrested After Kokesh Hearing May 22, 2013Activist Post "Your megaphone might be a weapon," says the arresting officer to liberty activist and former Marine Kyle Prouty when he asked why he was being detained. Five members of The Panic Hour were followed into the City Hall rail station in Center City Philadelphia after attending an arraignment hearing for Adam Kokesh and Nikki Allen Poe wh […]Activist Post
- Are We Entering The Worst Period For Natural Disasters In U.S. History? May 22, 2013Michael Snyder Activist Post Weather patterns are becoming increasingly erratic and the ground under our feet is becoming extremely unstable. So precisely what in the world is going on here? Is this the beginning of a trend? Could it be possible that we are entering the worst period for natural disasters in U.S. history? The tornado that just hit the town […]Activist
- America’s Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole May 22, 2013Michael Snyder Activist Post What is going to happen when the greatest economic bubble in the history of the world pops? The mainstream media never talks about that. They are much too busy covering the latest dogfights in Washington and what Justin Bieber has been up to. And most Americans seem to think that if the Dow keeps setting new all-time highs that […]Activist
- The Best Kept Secrets of The Dollar May 21, 2013Youtube Subscribe to Storm Clouds Gathering Channel StormCloudsGathering.com Enter Your Email To Receive Our Newsletter Close var fnames = new Array();var ftypes = new Array();fnames='EMAIL';ftypes='email';fnames='FNAME';ftypes='text';fnames='LNAME';ftypes='text';var err_style = […]Activist Post
- Former IRS commissioner refuses to apologize for targeting scandal when pressed by senator May 21, 2013Douglas Shulman credit: C-SPAN Madison Ruppert Activist Post When former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman was pressed by Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday, Shulman refused to apologize for the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS. Instead of apologizing, Shulman expressed regret and stated that the Inspector General report abs […]Activist
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters May 21, 2013Daisy Luther Activist Post One of the most powerful tools in the arsenal of the grass roots food freedom fight is social media. Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and many more networks allow people to instantly connect and provide a platform for information to be passed on exponentially. Facebook and Google are the two biggest websites in the entire world, […]Activist
- Canada's War on Weed May 21, 2013Vice Excellent mini-documentary about the state of weed in Canada! Vice.com Enter Your Email To Receive Our Newsletter Close var fnames = new Array();var ftypes = new Array();fnames='EMAIL';ftypes='email';fnames='FNAME';ftypes='text';fnames='LNAME';ftypes='text';var err_style = […]Activist Post
- New York Mall Kiosks Raided by Homeland Security for "Terrorism" Goods May 22, 2013
- Will Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Stop Meaning Anything When Climate Change Hits? May 20, 2013My kids and their friends and everyone roughly their age will, in fact, be the last human beings to remember a stable, predictable procession of seasons. This article first appeared at Orion magazine under the title "The Discontent of Our Winter." You can enjoy future Orion articles by signing up to the magazine's free trial subscription progr […]Sandra Steingraber, Orion Magazine
- Here's What a Real Political Cover-up Looks Like -- Orchestrated by the Right-Wingers Who Know It Best May 21, 2013Many lessons can be drawn from the failed October Surprise investigation of two decades ago. Exclusive:Republicans won’t let go of their conspiracy theory about some nefarious “cover-up” in “talking points” for Ambassador Susan Rice’s TV interviews on the Benghazi attack. But they should at least have better skills for detecting a real cover-up, since they’v […]Robert Parry, Consortium News
- How America's National Security Apparatus -- in Partnership With Big Corporations -- Cracked Down on Dissent May 21, 2013A new report is an eye-opening look into how the U.S. counter-terror apparatus was used to track the Occupy movement. Counter-terror police officers collaborated with corporate entities to combat protests. Undercover police officers monitored and tracked the Occupy movement. A right-wing corporate-backed group hired a police officer to help protect a confere […]Alex Kane, AlterNet
- Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn Demands Tornado Relief Be Offset by Cuts Elsewhere May 21, 2013Coburn’s callous position was announced as the death toll and devastation in Oklahoma was coming into full view. Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) has consistently balked at emergency funding in the aftermath of disasters--and a powerful tornado that ripped through his home state isn’t changing that. Coburn is making headlines by insisting that any aid to his state […]Alex Kane, AlterNet
- Moyers/Winship: Corporate Greed Is Poisoning America — Literally May 20, 2013As long as there are insufficient checks and balances on big business and its powerful lobbies, we are at their mercy. From BillMoyers.com:At the end of a week that reminds us to be ever vigilant about the dangers of government overreaching its authority, whether by the long arm of the IRS or the Justice Department, we should pause to think about another thr […]Bill Moyers, Michael Winship, BillMoyers.com
- How America Became a Third World Country May 21, 2013The impact of sequester down the line. To stay on top of important articles like these, sign up to receive the latest updates from TomDispatch.com here.The streets are so much darker now, since money for streetlights is rarely available to municipal governments. The national parks began closing down years ago. Some are already being subdivided and sold to […]Mattea Kramer, Jo Comerford, TomDispatch
- US Marshals Hold Innocent Family At Gun Point, Tell Them Not to Move Even After They Realize They've Got Wrong House May 21, 2013Four U.S. Marshals busted down the door of the wrong house and held an innocent family at gunpoint. It was 1:45 in the morning when James and Mildred Hill went to sleep after putting their granddaughter in bed. What came next for them shocked the Hills--and now they’ve filed suit, according to a report in the Courthouse News Service. The lawsuit was sparked […]Alex Kane, AlterNet
- Police Tase Foreclosed Upon Homeowners Protesting Criminal Bankers, Criminal Bankers Continue Facing No Repercussions May 21, 2013Why shoot peaceful protesters full of electricity in order to get them to fall to the ground in excruciating pain, dazed and compliant? You may have heard about the protests at the DOJ by foreclosed upon homeowners demanding that Eric Holder prosecute some bankers for their criminal activity. If you haven't, you can read all about it here. Unfortunately […]Digby, Hullabaloo
- Red State Hypocrites: Inhofe and Coburn May 21, 2013Apparently, we have deserving and undeserving disasters, Oklahoma senators James Inhofe and Tom Coburn explain. Just a week ago, Oklahoma Sen. James Inhofe suggested that President Obama might be impeached over the Benghazi non-scandal. Now, Inhofe must watch as Obama declares Inhofe’s state a disaster area and promises Oklahomans “all the resources they ne […]Joan Walsh, Salon
- Watch: The Touching Moment a Mother Sees Her Young Son Alive and Well for the First Time Since Tornado Hit May 21, 2013A touching moment between a woman and young son. The official death toll from the tornado in Oklahoma stands at 24 people, including seven children whose bodies were recovered from the Plaza Towers Elementary School. In the video below, Trenda Purcell sees her son, a student at Briarwood Elementary school, for the first time since the tornado destroyed the b […]AlterNet
- Will Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Stop Meaning Anything When Climate Change Hits? May 20, 2013
- DOJ Targeted Fox Reporter for Espionage May 21, 2013(AJC) – New revelations emerged yesterday in the Washington Post that are perhaps the most extreme yet when it comes to the DOJ’s attacks on press freedoms. It involves the prosecution of State Department adviser Stephen Kim, a naturalized citizen from South Korea who was indicted in 2009 for allegedly telling Fox News’ chief Washington [...] Related posts: […]sakerfa
- Joel Skousen: Obama Creating A Third World America May 21, 2013(AJC) – Alex continues with author Joel Scousan discussing the ongoing globalist agenda to topple the American way of life and the Public’s necessity to prepare themselves for tyranny. http://www.joelskousen.com/ See Also: (AJC) – Video: Joel Skousen – The Runaway Darkside of Govt Joel Skousen, author, consultant and editor of World Affairs Brief, will be [. […]sakerfa
- Air Force Whistleblower Confirms Geoengineering Agenda May 21, 2013(AJC) – After watching Terrorstorm in 2006, I began a journey to promote the truth and question the status quo. I am a nonconformist and believe that one should take a stand in educating themselves. I spent nine years on active duty and saw, first hand, the over-regulation and contradictory actions within our government. After [...] No related posts.sakerfa
- Adam Kokesh: Prisoner of The State May 21, 2013(AJC) – Incarcerated political activist Adam Kokesh, arrested by police for exercising his First Amendment rights during a pro-marijuana legalization protest on Saturday, has been charged with “assaulting a federal police officer,” despite the fact that the video of the incident shows him not resisting arrest. http://www.infowars.com/report-adam-k… See Also: […]sakerfa
- The Sleeper Must Awaken May 21, 2013(AJC) – May 20th, 2013 – See Also: (AJC) – Video: The Globalist Plan is Total Slavery Alex discusses the continued situation with the IRS controversy as well as the arrest of activist adam kokesh and the associated press calling the confiscation of phone record unconstitutional. Related posts: Adam Kokesh Captured! – A critical viewpoint Adam Kokesh Charged […]sakerfa
- Italian Shotgun Maker Experiences Denver Police State May 21, 2013(AJC) – Daniele Perazzi was arrested on Saturday after a cab driver turned him into police as a terrorist. The Perazzi Shotguns executive was taken into custody by Adams County Deputies outside of the Denver Merchandise Mart where the annual Colorado Gun Collectors Show was held over the weekend. The show is a noted venue [...] Related posts: Denver Cops Arr […]sakerfa
- Pigs charge Adam Kokesh with assaulting an officer! – Ryan Dawson May 21, 2013(Rys2Sense) – The whole thing is on film, he did NOT assault an officer. He didn’t even resist arrest. Related posts: Adam Kokesh Framed – Ryan Dawson Dr Finkelstein on Geopolitics with Ryan Dawson: Netanyahu is insane – Ryan Dawson Adam Kokesh Charged With “Assaulting a Federal Officer”sakerfa
- New Week, New Round of Triple-Gate – Michael Rivero May 21, 2013(WRH) – May 20th, 2013 See Also: (WRH) – Video: I Hate to Tell You I Told Ya So – Also: (WRH) – Video: Risking Annihilation of Life on Earth Over Ink & Paper Related posts: And China Laughs – Michael Rivero Israeli Attacks on Syria – Michael Rivero Another Richard Nixon in the White House – Michael Riverosakerfa
- Reality As Conspiracy – Stephan Molyneux May 21, 2013(Freedomain) – In the second call on the 5/19 Freedomain Radio Sunday Show, Stefan Molyneux talks to a listener about the general denial of economic reality and the unsustainability of statism. See Also: (Freedomain) – Video: Help! I’m a Recovering Political Activist! – Also: (Freedomain) – Video: What Replaced Slavery? Also: (Freedomain) – Video: An [...] R […]sakerfa
- Eyewitness tells of “War Zone” in O.K. “Feds Everywhere”, “Doing Nothing” #n3 May 21, 2013(WAN) – May 20th, 2013 – If you want to help Leonard and family contact firstname.lastname@example.org ~ subject “O.K.” and Wide Awake News will help coordinate. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic… http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/20/us/seve… http://kfor.com/ http://www.news9.com/category/112032/… Related posts: Kentucky Sheriff Tells Feds They Will Never Take Guns Out […]sakerfa
- DOJ Targeted Fox Reporter for Espionage May 21, 2013
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 2 May 21, 2013Religion is not a fixed creed of anthropomorphic ideology ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 1 May 20, 2013The Green Book is the work of a sage, not a politician ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Share Mathaba on Rebelmouse May 19, 2013Another way to follow and share Mathaba ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Mali: Chronology of a Programmed Destabilization - Part 4 May 19, 2013It is high time to clear up the confusion regarding the situation in Mali. Thanks to David S. J. Borelli, Mathaba readers can now have a clear insight into one of the lesser-known but most crucial conspiracies being hatched to plunder African resources in the heart of Africa. Final Part 4 in the series. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The `Green Book Project`: A feeble attempt to disrupt Gaddafi`s ideology May 18, 2013Libyan photographer makes a propaganda photo series aiming to reflect ``the treatment that Gaddafi inflicted on his people`` ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Paul Ryan is at it again May 16, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Another Anti-Assad False Flag May 16, 2013Since early 2011, Obama has been waging proxy war on Syria. Imported death squads masquerade as freedom fighters. The scheme is familiar. It repeats. It reflects US imperialism`s dark side. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Escalating Syria's War May 15, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- FDA Says Walnuts Are Illegal Drugs May 15, 2013Seen any walnuts in your medicine cabinet lately? According to the Food and Drug Administration, that is precisely where you should find them. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Dublin Alternative G8 Summit - An Invitation May 15, 2013On the 17th of June, anti-imperialists will gather in Dublin, from across Ireland and from Africa, Iraq, Palestine, the Basque Country, the Philippines, Syria, the USA, Canada... ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 2 May 21, 2013
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013Please help us continue this work. We do not have foundation bosses or fund-ers. We do not serve the corporate fund-ers by being their advertisement platform-stage. We solely depend on you and your direct support. Please support this home of the irate minority, and thank you for all you do: Support BFP BFP Nightly Quote [...]Sibel Edmonds
- The EyeOpener Report- Nuclear Secrets: How America Helped Pakistan Get the Bomb May 21, 2013Amongst the many pieces of evidence that come together to paint this picture of American involvement in helping to protect and even foster Khan’s proliferation network is the extraordinary story of former CIA analyst Richard Barlow, who, as a specialist in counter-proliferation in the 1980s, had a chance to discover and expose the shocking truth: [...]Sibel Edmonds
- Podcast Interview- Sibel Edmonds on the U.S. Government’s Support for International Terrorism, Heroin & Organized Crime May 21, 2013Last week UK magazine Ceasefire published never- before-disclosed insights into how the Sunday Times investigative series was spiked under the direct pressure of interest groups tied to the US government. The groundbreaking and revelatory exposé is investigated and reported by bestselling author and analyst Dr. Nafeez Ahmed. Today Part I of my podcast interv […]Sibel Edmonds
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013Please help us continue this work. We do not have foundation bosses or fund-ers. We do not serve the corporate fund-ers by being their advertisement platform-stage. We solely depend on you and your direct support. Please support this home of the irate minority, and thank you for all you do: Support BFP BFP Nightly Quote [...]Sibel Edmonds
- The Mother of All Rules Governing US Media: Censor & Cover-Up US Government Criminality May 20, 2013US Media Censors Cases of US Officials Implicated in Terrorism & Nuclear Espionage In January 2008 The Sunday Times published the second report of its four-part investigative series concerning the U.S. government’s direct role in international terrorism networks and organized crime involving nuclear espionage: For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets . Wh […]Sibel Edmonds
- Washington Signals Dollar Deep Concerns May 20, 2013“A Conspiracy to Protect the Dollar from the Federal Reserve’s Policy of Quantitative Easing” Over the past month there has been a statistically improbable concurrence of events that can only be explained as a conspiracy to protect the dollar from the Federal Reserve’s policy of Quantitative Easing (QE). Quantitative Easing is the term given to [...]Dr Paul Craig Roberts
- The New Great Game Round Up-May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013The Banning of Wahhabism, Radical Islamism in Central Asia & Caucasus, the CIA- Boston Terror Connections & More The Great Game Round Up brings you the latest newsworthy developments regarding Central Asia and the Caucasus region. This week we start with a story which was widely covered in the mainstream media: US ‘spy’ Ryan Fogle [...]Christoph Germann
- Soothing the Beast: Saturday Night BFP-Jamiol Music, Episode 70 May 18, 2013Johnny Clegg & Friends- “Spirit of the Great Heart” This week the Soothing the Beast BFP/Jamiol music pick features Johnny Clegg…and this would be his 3rd time on our little show. Why?…because he just a great entertainer. Anyway, this time it’s Johnny Clegg with his friends, a group of the top South African artists that [...]Paul Jamiol
- Jamiol Presents May 18, 2013 Paul Jamiol
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013Please help us continue this work. We do not have foundation bosses or fund-ers. We do not serve the corporate fund-ers by being their advertisement platform-stage. We solely depend on you and your direct support. Please support this home of the irate minority, and thank you for all you do: Support BFP BFP Nightly Quote [...]Sibel Edmonds
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Weight of Chains: Preview of New Film on Breakup of Yugoslavia May 2, 2013 grtv
- A Nation Divided: The Balkanization of Syria April 22, 2013 grtv
- Korean Crossroads: US Action 'Prelude to Global Warfare' April 8, 2013 grtv
- Mali and the Second Scramble for Africa March 20, 2013 grtv
- Canadian Activists Vow to Arrest George W. Bush in October March 20, 2013 grtv
- Is This The Best That Christianity Can Do? May 21, 2013The Holy Land needs advocates for the truth. “It is the truth, and only the truth, that will lead to peace and justice”Stuart Littlewood
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today’s News – May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013Now you can help the Veterans we serve to become career ready and find jobs. VA for Vets is an innovative new career management program from VA’s Veteran Employment Services Office in the Office of Human Resources and Administration.Veterans Today
- VA and Veterans Service Organizations Announce Claims Initiative to Reduce Claims Backlog May 21, 2013Today, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Disabled American Veterans (DAV), and The American Legion announced a new partnership to help reduce the compensation claims backlog for Veterans.Veterans Today
- Agent B Presumptive Claims May 21, 2013The Veterans Benefit Administration (VBA) has just announced a new presumptive exposure entitlement due to Agent B for Vietnam Veterans.Alex Graham
- Board of Vet Appeals-The curious case of Costello Hayslett May 21, 2013Remember the quintessential Sound Of Music and Julie Andrews et al? Specifically, think of the musical scale song (Doe- a deer, a female deer etc.). Compare that to the trials and tribulations we encounter going up and down the ladder of our claims with the VA.Alex Graham
- Israel Expands Western Wall May 21, 2013"Diskotel" was coined by Yeshayahu Leibowitz by merging "kotel" with "discotheque." In Hebrew, "kotel" means "wall," and is the short referral form to the Western Wall in Jerusalem. "HaKotel HaMaaravi"—the Western Wall—is the full name. Using this phrase, Professor Leibowitz, an Orthodox Jew, made f […]Roi Tov
- Supreme Court Colludes with Monsanto May 21, 2013It's notoriously pro-business. It's longstanding. In Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railway (1886), it granted corporations legal personhood.Stephen Lendman
- IRS Scandal Headlines: More Than Meets the Eye May 21, 2013More than targeting political enemies is involved. More on than below. The practice is longstanding. Republican and Democrat administrations use the IRS abusively.Stephen Lendman
- Dzhokhar’s boat ‘confession’ the most unbelievable part yet of Boston psyop May 21, 2013If you liked "Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is great" on the anthrax letters, you'll LOVE "Dzokhar's boat confession."Kevin Barrett
- Nigerian army blockades Boko Haram base May 21, 2013WORLD NEWS TOMORROW – NIGERIA -What do these seemingly disparate events have in common? Relatively small groups, operating under the radar of national and international intelligence gathering and monitoring organizations, are having or preparing to have a significant impact on their country’s policies. Here’s the really bad news for the host nation: the wo […]Gordon Duff
- Is This The Best That Christianity Can Do? May 21, 2013
- Holder On AP Scandal: "I Was Not The Person Involved" May 15, 2013HOLDER PASSES THE BUCK Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before Congress earlier today. --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The Justice...DailyBail
- Bush Attorney General: We Refused To Target The Media May 15, 2013NOT ON OUR WATCH Alberto Gonzales: Bush Administration Refused to Pursue Media in Leak Probes Details here... --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The...DailyBail
- Eric Holder Comments On AP Investigation May 15, 2013NOTHING WRONG WITH SUBPOENA Short clip from yesterday's press conference. --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The Justice Department secretly obtained...DailyBail
- Video Of IRS Star Trek Parody That Cost Taxpayers $60,000 May 15, 2013TAX DOLLARS AT WORK Star Trek video produced by the IRS for a 2010 training and leadership conference. --- WAIT THERE'S MORE IRS GILLIGAN'S ISLAND --- HOW THE IRS WASTES...DailyBail
- Student Annihilates Teacher: 'Enough Freaking Packets!' May 15, 2013MODERN EDUCATION EXPOSED Youtube viral video with more than 1.2 million views in just the last 6 days. Jeff Bliss gives an unforgettable lesson to his teacher at Duncanville High School in...DailyBail
- Holder On AP Scandal: "I Was Not The Person Involved" May 15, 2013
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012Updated: 6:15 p.m. EST with a clarified quote*. In the seemingly endless war over abortion rights in America, battles are waged in legislatures, in courts and, most recently, on the Internet. The strategy of using abortion-related keywords to send a woman searching the web for abortion information More...Sofia Resnick
- FCC to modernize low-income broadband Internet access program January 10, 2012On Monday, Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski announced changes that would modernize the agency’s Lifeline program to give greater broadband Internet access to low-income Americans. Lifeline has traditionally provided “discounts on one basic monthly telephone service (wireline or wireless) for qualified subscribers.” While announci […]Marcos Restrepo
- Local Michigan county wants to force meds on HIV criminal suspect January 10, 2012Sangeeta Ghosh, assistant corporate counsel for Kent County, Mich., says should the 51-year-old man charged in two cases of failing to disclose his HIV-positive status to sexual partners make bail, the county is prepared to ask a court to force him to take antiretroviral medications. “The county is More...Todd Heywood
- Michigan Rep. Hoogendyk preparing to challenge Upton in 6th Congressional District? January 10, 2012Former Michigan state Rep. Jack Hoogendyk is likely to announce next week that he will challenge Congressman Fred Upton (R-St. Joseph) in the GOP primary in August. Hoogendyk unsuccessfully challenged Upton for the seat two years ago, when he was able to garner only 43 percent of the vote, More...Todd Heywood
- Right-wing think tank leaks salaries of Florida public employees via new website January 9, 2012The Foundation for Government Accountability debuted a new website Monday — an online database of the salaries of Florida’s public employees: FloridaOpenGov.org. The website is almost a replica of a project by Foundation President Tarren Bragdon at his last place of employment, the Maine Heritage Policy Center. More...Ashley Lopez
- Ski industry exploited ‘lax regulatory environment’ under Bush, says former Forest Service official January 9, 2012Going to court may be “the best way” to resolve a dispute over water rights between the U.S. Forest Service and the National Ski Areas Association, according to a former Forest Service ski area permit coordinator. “Frankly, litigation may be the best way forward on this issue,” Ed Ryerson More...Troy Hooper
- Arkansas AG stops anti-abortion group from introducing ‘personhood’ bill January 9, 2012Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has blocked the state’s Personhood affiliate from introducing a bill that would define life from the moment of conception, on the grounds that it is “too vague” as written. Though “fetal personhood” measures across the country have been criticized for that very reason, Personhood Arkansas More...Virginia Chamlee
- New Florida bill would outlaw gender- and race-based abortions January 9, 2012With the beginning of session only days away, Florida legislators have been busy filing a slew of anti-abortion bills. Add yet another to the list: a measure outlawing race- and gender-based abortions. The bill was filed by state Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood. House Bill 1327, or the “Susan B. More...Ashley Lopez
- News anchor, anti-abortion activist to be the ‘face’ of Minnesota anti-gay marriage amendment January 9, 2012Kalley King Yanta, a former anchor for a Minneapolis-based television station and an anti-abortion-rights activist, has joined the Minnesota for Marriage group to anchor videos intended to convince Minnesotans to vote for the anti-gay-marriage amendment on the ballot in 2012. The videos — and Yanta — have come under More...Andy Birkey
- Media analysis: Grand Rapids HIV criminal case spurs ‘sensationalist’ reporting January 9, 2012An alleged admission by a 51-year-old Comstock Park, Mich., man that he attempted to infect hundreds of people with HIV through unprotected sexual activity and needle-sharing has sparked a media feeding frenzy, which HIV activists and legal experts have roundly censured as “sensationalist.” In spite of the national condemnation, More...Todd Heywood
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012
- Security Trumps Justice in Upcoming Manning Trial May 21, 2013Tuesday marked the final day in pretrial hearings in the court martial of Pfc. Bradley Manning. (Credit: Reuters)Prosecutors will proceed with the charge that Pfc. Bradley Manning "aided the enemy" when the trial of the alleged whistleblower commences next week. read morelauren
- Body of Footless Torture Victim Unearthed Near US Special Forces Base in Afghanistan May 21, 2013Laborers digging a water ditch just 200 yards from a former US Special Forces outpost in Afghanistan have discovered the body of a missing Afghan man, Sayid Mohammad, who was last seen being taken to the base after being taken into custody by men associated with the US military. read morejon
- Further Austerity Will Subject Seniors To Even Deeper Poverty: Report May 21, 2013The number of seniors living in poverty across the US is much higher than official figures suggest, says a new report by the Kaiser Family Foundation, with the rate twice that shown by US Census figures in twelve states. Released on Tuesday, the analysis by Kaiser also predicts that these troubling poverty rates will spike further in the next few years if pr […]jacob
- 'Homophobia’s got to go!': Thousands Protest in NYC for Love and Tolerance May 21, 2013 lauren
- Obama Admin. Approves ALEC Model Bill for Fracking Chemical Fluid Disclosure on Public Lands May 21, 2013On May 16, the Obama Interior Department announced its long-awaited rules governing hydraulic fracturing ("fracking") on federal lands. read morejon
- In Tornado's Wake, Oklahoma's GOP Senators Focus of Disaster Relief Politics May 21, 2013 jacob
- Police Use Tasers Against Foreclosure Activists Outside Dept. of Justice May 21, 2013Video from Monday's protest outside the Department of Justice by struggling homeowners and anti-foreclosure activists shows DC Capitol Police officers using tasers against peaceful protesters. read morejon
- A 'Nonviolent Army of Love' Rises in North Carolina to Face Down Rightwing's Assault on Progress May 21, 2013"We’re going to continue our acts of civil disobedience because the General Assembly has made a cruel attack on the most vulnerable people in this state,” declared Rev. William J. Barber II, president of the North Carolina chapter of the NAACP. read morelauren
- Court Overturns Genocide Conviction for Guatemalan Dictator May 21, 2013Former leader of Guatemala, General Efrain Rios Montt, who was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity earlier this month has won a legal appeal in the nation's high court and a new trial has been ordered. The ruling comes less than two weeks after Montt's conviction by a criminal tribunal which declared that Montt was responsible for […]jon
- Devastating Tornado Cuts Path of Death in Oklahoma May 21, 2013 jon
- Security Trumps Justice in Upcoming Manning Trial May 21, 2013
- Army Has Paid Ft. Hood Suspect over $278,000 Since Shooting May 22, 2013Accused shooter Major Nidal Hasan "has been paid more than $278,000" since the November 2009 attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, according to Dallas/Fort Worth's NBC 5. That attack resulted in 13 deaths and another 32 wounded. The Army contends that until Hasan is found guilty--if he is found guilty--the Military Code of Justice does not allow fo […]
- Amnesty Passes through Committee 13-5 - Senators Cruz and Sessions Cite Concerns (Video) May 22, 2013While most political junkies were focused on the Obama Regime scandals, Tuesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee quietly passed immigration bill S. 744 13-5 out of committee. The Republican no votes were Senators Grassley, Cruz, Lee, Cornyn, and Sessions. Senators Flake, Hatch & Graham voted with all 10 Democrats in favor of the amnesty bill. After they […]
- Crowd Chants '¡Si, Se Puede!' After Passage of Immigration Bill May 22, 2013
- The subpoena is a good start, but where's Lois Lerner's pink slip? May 22, 2013In response to Issa to Lois Lerner: Here Is Your Subpoena: William Taylor, Lerner's attorney said that requiring her to testify would "have no purpose other than to embarrass or burden her." Oh, you mean like the way Lerner's underlings were demanding every Facebook post and Twitter message ever written by Tea Party folks applying for non […]
- U.S. Attorney Investigating Fox News Donated to Obama May 22, 2013The US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Ronald C. Machen - the man responsible for the aggressive surveillance and phone record scrutiny at Fox News - is also a big donor to the Obama Campaigns. At the time of his appointment, the Washington Post wrote a profile on Machen including this tidbit: Over the years, he has donated $4,350 to Obama's ca […]
- Bay Area, Houston to Host Super Bowls May 22, 2013Santa Clara California will host the 50th Super Bowl in 2016 while Houston, Texas (Reliant Stadium) will host Super Bowl LI in 2017. NFL owners voted on Tuesday that San Francisco's new stadium, which is set to open for the 2014 season, will host the game, marking only the second time the Bay Area has hosted the Super Bowl. The only Super Bowl that has […]
- Fox News: DOJ Grabbed James Rosen's Parents' Phone Records May 22, 2013
- Cyber Beat Daily: Threats From Anonymous Shut Down Gitmo Wi-Fi + The Day's Top Tech Stories May 22, 2013The day's top stories in social media and technology for 5/21: Threats from Anonymous shut down Gitmo's Wi-Fi, teens using Facebook less, social media is front line during disasters, Twitter toilet prank lands student in trouble, Teen Mom 2 star arrested in cyberstalking case, Wikileaks donations on the decline, NYPD detective accused of hacking an […]
- Sergio Garcia: We'll Serve Tiger Woods 'Fried Chicken' May 22, 2013Sergio Garcia stuck his foot in his mouth again--escalating his feud with Tiger Woods even more--when he said on Tuesday that he would serve Tiger Woods fried chicken if he ever had him over for dinner. The petulant and mercurial Spaniard who admitted last year that he perhaps did not have the game to ever win a major championship was asked at the European T […]
- Cruz: Immigration Bill Will Make Problems Worse May 22, 2013Upon the passage of the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill out of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said the bill will make America’s broken immigration system even worse. Cruz said he wants real immigration reform, not this bill. “I want common sense immigration reform to pass,” Cruz said. “Our immigration system is broken and I think there […]
- Army Has Paid Ft. Hood Suspect over $278,000 Since Shooting May 22, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Africa: Seizing Opportunities, Delivering Products As African Markets Expand - P&G May 21, 2013[allAfrica]Last year, the United States announced a new strategy toward sub-Saharan Africa that emphasizes increased trade and investment, including intra-African trade. Officials acknowledge that more work needs to be done, especially now that China has become Africa's largest trading partner.
- Africa: African Countries Must Improve Livestock Data May 22, 2013[SciDev.Net]Nairobi -Africa still suffers from a lack of good quality data on livestock that could be used to measure and improve progress as well as inform policymaking processes, scientists have said.
- Libya: Vast Borders Still a No-Man's Land for Most May 22, 2013[ThinkAfricaPress]Loose-knit ethnic militias form the backbone of border control in the southern regions of Libya that the government has declared under emergency law.
- South Africa: Adverts Target Rhino Horn Consumers May 22, 2013[SA Info]"Rhino horn is made of the same stuff as human nails. Still want some?" Conservation organisations WWF and TRAFFIC, as part of their campaign against the illegal wildlife trade, are running a series of myth-busting adverts aimed at encouraging Vietnamese citizens to stop buying or consuming rhino horn.
- Botswana: Govt At War With Indigenous San People May 22, 2013[OSISA]Despite court defeats and international condemnation, the government of Botswana is continuing its assault on the San by attempting to forcibly relocate another community from land they have occupied for decades, says the Khwedom Council, a non-governmental organisation advocating for the rights of the San (or Basarwa) people.
- Angola: Deafening Silence After Corruption Report May 22, 2013[OSISA]It has been a month since the release of a damning report into a massively corrupt Angola-Russia debt deal.
- Africa: Seeking Safety in the City May 22, 2013[IRIN]London -Every year, hundreds of thousands of people are forced from their homes by violence or natural disasters.
- Niger: Efforts to Help Respond to Cholera Epidemic May 22, 2013[UN News]The United Nations refugee agency said today it is working to help contain a cholera epidemic in Niger that has already claimed seven lives, including those of two Malian refugees, in a little over a week.
- Zimbabwe: Civil Society Condemns Mobile Voter Registration May 22, 2013[OSISA]Fifty civil society organisations have issued a stinging condemnation of the recently-completed mobile voter registration exercise in Zimbabwe - highlighting a host of serious problems and concluding that it has to be re-started since it comprehensively failed to reach all prospective registrants.
- Egypt: Hunger, Poverty Rates Up Sharply Over Past Three Years - UN Report May 22, 2013[UN News]Poverty and food insecurity in Egypt have risen significantly over the last three years, according to a joint reports released today by the United Nations food agency and partners.
- Africa: Seizing Opportunities, Delivering Products As African Markets Expand - P&G May 21, 2013
- Local carriers open more routes to meet growing demand May 22, 2013Exclusivity: Flag carrier PT Garuda Indonesia’s president director, Emirsyah Satar, (left) talks to Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono (from second left), Industry Minister MS Hidayat ...
- Acset sees Rp 3t in contracts, eyes MRT Jakarta subcontracting May 22, 2013Construction company PT Acset Indonusa is expecting more property and infrastructure projects, including development in the capital city.Finance director Agustinus Hambadi said on Tuesday that the ...
- Cardig Aero to soar on new wings in airline biz May 22, 2013PT Cardig Aero Services (CASS), a company providing in-flight catering, is targeting to post a 29 percent revenue increase by year’s end as it has secured new clients.Cardig CEO Nurhadijono ...
- Editorial: Uphill tasks for Chatib May 22, 2013M. Chatib Basri — who was installed on Tuesday as the new finance minister to replace Agus Martowardojo, who is to head Bank Indonesia (Central Bank) — had all along been the front-runner and ...
- Singapore holds key in DBS deal May 22, 2013The Indonesian central bank has given its approval for DBS Group Holdings Ltd. to acquire a 40 percent stake in Bank Danamon, less than the 99 percent proposed by the Singapore financial group in ...
- Chatib vows prudence, better planning May 22, 2013Welcome: Chatib Basri (right) is sworn in as finance minister at a ceremony at the State Palace, Jakarta, on Tuesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)On the day of his inauguration, Finance Minister Chatib Basri ...
- KPK to seize yet another luxury home from Luthfi May 22, 2013(JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) says it will soon seize a fifth luxury home from Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq, the former Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) chairman implicated ...
- Jakarta mulls topping up healthcare premium May 22, 2013Acknowledging miscalculations in the healthcare scheme that triggered the withdrawal of 16 private hospitals from the program, Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo said on Tuesday that the government ...
- State revenue to dip after PTFI stops operations May 22, 2013The government has instructed PT Freeport Indonesia (PTFI), a subsidiary of US mining giant Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, to cease all operations until an investigation into a fatal incident at ...
- New BKPM chief to be named soon May 22, 2013President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will likely soon appoint a new head of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) to replace Chatib Basri, who started as finance minister on Tuesday.Coordinating ...
- Local carriers open more routes to meet growing demand May 22, 2013
- Opposition Releases Alleged Recording Demonstrating Corruption within Venezuelan Government May 21, 2013The Venezuelan opposition yesterday released a recording which they claim shows evidence of corruption and internal factionalism within the government. However journalist Mario Silva, supposedly in the recording, said it was a “set-up”. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Anti-Crime Program Records 55% Homicide Reduction May 20, 2013A new anti-crime program has resulted in a 55% reduction in homicides in a sector of Greater Caracas, a Venezuelan government official reported yesterday. read moreewan
- Venezuela-China Relations Grow Following VP’s Visit May 17, 2013Venezuela and the People’s Republic of China took a further step forward in strengthening their bilateral relations last Monday when Vice President Li Yuancho visited the Caribbean country as part of his recent tour of South America. read moreryan
- Venezuelan Government Working with Private Sector to Increase Production May 16, 2013As a response to increased shortages of basic goods in recent weeks, the Venezuelan government has announced it is in dialogue with members of the private sector and is taking measures to increase domestic production. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Soldiers to Patrol alongside Police to Fight Crime May 16, 2013The Venezuelan government announced that it is implementing a short term plan, called ‘Safe Homeland’, to fight crime. Members of the Bolivarian Armed Forces (FANB) will patrol areas of Venezuela with the highest crime rates. read morechris
- Venezuelan Government Announces Measures to Overcome Food Shortages May 15, 2013The Venezuelan government has announced a range of measures to overcome the increase in food shortages in the country. read moregreg
- Venezuela’s President Maduro Assures Food Shortages Are Due to “Economic Warfare” May 13, 2013During a speech on Saturday, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro blamed food shortages on an “economic war” from the Venezuelan private sector, and assured the government is taking measures to resolve the issue. read moregreg
- Venezuelan Peasants Relaunch the “War on Latifundio” in Lara State May 13, 2013Landless peasants from the western state of Lara announced they were relaunching the “war on latifundio” last week when hundreds of them invaded and occupied a large estate belonging to the local elite. read moretamara
- "Part of the Transition to Socialism": Venezuela's Labour Law Comes into Effect May 10, 2013Venezuela's new Labour Law for Workers (Lottt) came into effect this week, guaranteeing shorter working hours, longer maternity leave and pensions for all Venezuelans. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Central Bank Reports Inflationary Spike May 10, 2013Consumer prices rose faster last month than they have for three years, with the cost of food bearing the brunt of a surge in inflation. read moretamara
- Opposition Releases Alleged Recording Demonstrating Corruption within Venezuelan Government May 21, 2013
- 'Fortunately nowadays no one can disappear anymore,' CFK May 21, 2013President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner once again targeted media companies who “offend, insult and say they are afraid,” which she assured are “ridiculous,” adding that “fortunately no one can disappear anymore”.
- 'Injunction doesn't ban freedom of expression decree,' Macri tweets May 21, 2013City Government Mauricio Macri assured that “’today’s ruling doesn’t ban” the freedom of expression emergency decree.
- Obama lauds immigration bill vote, hopes for improvements May 21, 2013President Barack Obama welcomed passage of a bill to reform US immigration policies by a Senate committee, describing it as consistent with the values he supported and well placed to fix a "broken" system.
- BA province teachers: salary negotiations fail, warnings of strike return May 21, 2013The Buenos Aires province government failed to reach an agreement with the teachers’ unions over salary conditions and negotiations were postponed to Thursday morning.
- AFIP raids headquarters of Kenneth Dart's company in Buenos Aires May 21, 2013AFIP tax agency officials today raided the headquarters of foam-cup maker Dart Sudamericana SRL, owned by billionaire Kenneth Dart, Argentina’s largest private creditor.
- 'No formal notification' about Iran's AMIA deal approval May 21, 2013The Foreign Ministry has received “no formal notification” about Iran’s approval of the Memorandum of Agreement signed with the Islamic Republic to probe the 1994 AMIA attack.
- US dollar closes at AR$ 5.255; 'blue' rate lower May 21, 2013The US dollar official rate rose half a cent today at exchange houses ending at AR$5.255 for its selling price while the black market dollar slid 32 cents and closed to AR$8.58.
- Local stocks close on a low May 21, 2013The Buenos Aires stocks today edged down 1 percent, with the Merval benchmark stock index closing at 3.637,76 points and showing 4.4-percent loses since the end of the month. Year gains still climbed 28.7 percent.
- Court releases Videla's body from morgue May 21, 2013Federal Judge Juan Pablo Salas has authorized the release of ex dictador Jorge Rafael Videla’s body that was lying in the state judicial morgue. It will be delivered to his family.
- 'Non-declared dollars ease tax evasion,' Sbatella May 21, 2013The head of the Financial Information Office(UIF in Spanish) José Sbatella today warned that non-declared dollars are a “black market investment factor” that creates “illegal activities” and “eases tax offense.”
- 'Fortunately nowadays no one can disappear anymore,' CFK May 21, 2013
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has released an extensive report concerning the cases filed across the world into Israel’s 2010 raid on Mavi Marmara, which claimed the lives of nine peaceful activists. 30.01.2013 - Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released The report tells the judicial battle fought by participants of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Tu […]Free Gaza Team
- Broken Truce, Broken Dreams January 23, 2013OJ was on the first trip into Gaza on board the Free Gaza when we landed on August 23, 2008. She has since been back to this tiny strip on the Mediterranean several times and is there now bearing witness and reporting. Below is her story. Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip, Monday 21st January, 2013: A ceasefire was announced on 21st November, ending eight days of horr […]Orange Jenny
- This is a cease fire? January 22, 2013Khuza'a, Gaza Strip: For the last hour I've been able to see from my appartment window small fishing boats close in to shore being harrassed by an Israeli gunboat. Every so often, one of them is picked out by a strong searchlight and circled. They are to the north of Gaza City but clearly this side of the border some distance south of the Israeli […]Theresa McDermott, Orange Jenny
- List of Dead and Wounded since November Ceasefire January 15, 2013Since November 22, 2012, 4 Palestinians have been killed and 75 Palestinians, including 14 children have been wounded by IOF fire in Gaza Strip. One of the wounded is a fisherman shot in the sea, while the others are protesters, workers and farmers shot in the areas close to the fence of the Green Line. The data is from PCHR weekly reports, unless otherwise […]Free Gaza Team
- Shot through Forehead by Israeli Sniper January 15, 2013The two reports below are from Free Gaza passengers, Orange Jenny (OJ) and Theresa McDermott. They are staying in Gaza to work with farmers and fishermen and to bear witness to what the IOF is continuing to do to the people there after a 'ceasefire' was agreed to by Israel and Hamas. Theresa has been interviewing family members of the Palestinian f […]Orange Jenny and Theresa McDermott
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013
- Palestinian Ambassador Demands EU Boycott Nakba Activities ~ by @KawtherSalam May 22, 2013#NAKBA65 65 YEARS NAKBA = ENOUGH! Kawther Salam | May 21, 2013 سفيرة فلسطين في بروكسل تحث أعضاء في البرلمان الأوروبي على مقاطعة فعاليات النكبة مؤتمر فلسطينيي أوروبا ينهي أعماله بنجاح رغم الجهود المبذولة من أجل إفشاله غابت سفيرة فلسطين… وحضرت أجيال العودة PA President Mahmoud Abbas and his Ambassador to Brussels, Leila Shahid, conspired […] […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel Claims Arresting Two Hamas, Islamic Jihad “Cells” In Hebron May 22, 2013Wednesday May 22, 2013 02:04 by IMEMC & Agencies The Israeli Security Agency (Shabak) revealed Tuesday that the army managed to arrest, a month ago, members of two “cells” that belong to the Hamas and Islamic Jihad movements in the Hebron area, in the southern parts of the West Bank. File – Image By Palestine […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli soldiers shoot 12 year old Palestinian boy Atta Mohammed Sharadeh in chest May 22, 2013Israeli soldiers (file photo) PressTV | Wed May 22, 2013 3:13AM GMT Palestinian youth and children have been among the most vulnerable victims of the Israeli soldiers’ brutality in the occupied West Bank and the Gaza Strip.” Israeli troops have shot and critically injured a Palestinian boy in the chest in the occupied West Bank, […]occupiedpalestine
- Settlers attack a Palestinian village in the Negev May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 09:27 PM ] NEGEV, (PIC) — Palestinian sources in the Bedouin village of Bir Hadaj in the Negev, in the southern 1948 territories, said that Jewish extremists from Ratmim settlement attacked the village and its residents on Sunday evening. Salman Ibn Ehmid, head of the local committee in the village, told […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel hospitalizes hunger striker Ayman Abu Daoud May 21, 2013Maan News Agency | May 21, 2013 RAMALLAH (Ma’an) — Israel on Tuesday hospitalized a Palestinian prisoner on hunger strike, his lawyer said. Ayman Abu Daoud was transferred from Ramle prison clinic to the Haemek Medical Center in Afula, said Jawad Boulos, a lawyer for the Palestinian Prisoners Society. Abu Daoud has been on hunger […]occupiedpalestine
- Khamaisi: Israeli occupation aims to change the Jerusalemite demographic reality May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 09:14 PM ] OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Dr. Rasem Khamaisi, an urban-planning expert, said that the Israeli Occupation Authority (IOA) continued its attempts to change the demographic reality of occupied Jerusalem by limiting the Palestinian population in the city. The occupation imposed restrictions on the Palestinian construction in the ci […]occupiedpalestine
- 10 political detainees in PA jails start hunger strike May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 09:34 PM ] RAMALLAH, (PIC)– Families of political prisoners committee in the West Bank announced that 10 political prisoners held in the Preventive apparatus’s prison in Bitounia, in the city of Ramallah, announced entering an open hunger strike until their release. Sources close to the families of a number of hunger […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli Occupation moved captive Ibrahim Hamed to an unknown destination May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 09:24 PM ] GAZA, (PIC)– Israeli Prison Service abruptly moved on Monday prisoner Ibrahim Hamed, one of the leaders of al-Qassam Brigades military wing of Hamas, from Rimon jail to an unknown destination, Wa’ed Society for Prisoners said. Wa’ed pointed out in a statement that prisoner Hamed, who is sentenced to […]occupiedpalestine
- Researcher: Israel cancels @UNESCO delegation’s visit to hide its crimes May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 05:21 PM ] RAMALLAH, (PIC)– The Jerusalemite researcher Jamal Amr stated that canceling UNESCO delegation’s visit to Jerusalem by the occupation authorities aims to hide the Israeli violations. The UNESCO delegation came under Israeli conditions after international guarantees to Israel not to prosecute its violations, he stated. He told Qu […]occupiedpalestine
- Human rights organizations call for re-opening Rafah crossing May 21, 2013[ PIC 21/05/2013 - 05:16 PM ] GAZA, (PIC)– Palestinian human rights institutions called on Egyptian authorities to re-open the Rafah crossing in both directions immediately. A Number of Egyptian police and army conscripts closed the crossing in both directions on Friday morning protesting the abduction of a number of their colleagues in Sinai by […]occupiedpalestine
- Palestinian Ambassador Demands EU Boycott Nakba Activities ~ by @KawtherSalam May 22, 2013
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day May 21, 2013One day after the Palestinian flag reached the top of the world, a flag raising ceremony was held in Paterson, New Jersey (video 3:12) accompanied by the Palestinian national anthem and cheers of "Long Live Palestine".Annie Robbins
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. May 21, 2013In a sweet video, a diverse group of Princeton students support the end of the occupation and blockade, the right of return, and human rights for PalestiniansPhilip Weiss
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question May 21, 2013When a listener asks a question about public broadcasting's debt to Zionist funders, the Diane Rehm show cuts him offPhilip Weiss
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict May 21, 2013Pamela Olson's book tour tracks ongoing sea change in US public opinion: You used to need extra security to bring a pro-Palestine speaker to campus. Now you need extra security to bring a pro-Israel speaker.Pamela Olson
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism May 21, 2013MJ Rosenberg on Ira Forman: Why is there a Special Envoy on anti-Semitism? Because the lobby wanted it. And it gets to place its ex-lobbyist in it.M.J. Rosenberg
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations May 21, 2013Fresh from its triumph in exposing the Mohammed al-Dura death hoax, a secret Israeli Government Commission is nearing the completion of an even more comprehensive investigation absolving the IDF of all deaths of civilians in Lebanon in 2006, Gaza in 2008-2009, the Mavi Marmara in 2010, and Gaza in November, 2012.David Samel
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward May 21, 2013By appealing to people of conscience around the world to help end Israel's three-tiered system of oppression, the BDS movement is not asking for anything heroic, but for fulfilling a profound moral obligation to desist from complicity in oppression. Given the billions of dollars lavished on Israel annually by western states, particularly the United Stat […]Omar Barghouti
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews May 21, 2013In the current media discourse the actual culture and history of the Arab Jews is completely ignored in favor of a bare-knuckles political approach that marks Jews and Arabs as separate categories. The narrative is one that has been constructed by the Zionists and leaves out the existential and cultural substance of the Sephardic community.David Shasha
- Exile and the Prophetic: My Father’s death May 21, 2013My father, Herbert Moore Ellis, died yesterday. There is darkness in my mind. There is also light. My father’s memory lives on.Marc H. Ellis
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention to 950 other child killings May 21, 2013The New York Times published a credulous account of Israel's government report on the al-Dura death of 2000, hurting the paper's credibilityPhilip Weiss
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day May 21, 2013
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks May 22, 2013Ken SilversteinWashington institutions esteemed for their independent scholarship don't disclose donations from corporations and foreign governments.Ken Silverstein
- Tumblr Is Worth $1.1 Billion to Yahoo for One Reason: You May 21, 2013Robert ScheerYahoo isn't buying the blogging service for it's profitability. It's buying it for the advertising possibilities.Robert Scheer
- How America Became a Third World Country May 21, 2013Mattea Kramer and Jo ComerfordBy 2023, what will we make of 2013?Mattea Kramer and Jo Comerford
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women May 20, 2013Lynn PaltrowWhatever their intent, laws equating pregnancy termination with murder are used against pregnant women, not for them.Lynn Paltrow
- Chicago Teachers Union Overwhelmingly Re-Elects Karen Lewis’s CORE Caucus May 20, 2013Micah UetrichtCORE’s victory is a boost to social movement unionism—and a model for other unions around the country.Micah Uetricht
- The Case for Hope May 20, 2013Rebecca SolnitIt’s a starting point: not the tinder or the blaze but a match, a belief in possibility.Rebecca Solnit
- I Knew J. Billington Bulworth and You, Mr. President, Are No Bulworth May 17, 2013Jeremy PikserObama knows his job much too well to say it out loud, like Warren Beatty’s character did.Jeremy Pikser
- Why Christians Like Me Should Listen to Critiques of Evangelical Adoption May 17, 2013Melanie Springer MockI’d like to believe my sons’ best life is in my home, and not with their first families. But Christians committed to justice need to remember we are not entitled to other people’s children.Melanie Springer Mock
- Cashing In On Breast Cancer Awareness May 16, 2013Rose-Ellen LessyIn the wake of Angelina Jolie’s well-intentioned exhortation for “every woman” to explore their risk of breast cancer, one company stands to make a staggering profit.Rose-Ellen Lessy
- The New Pay-As-You-Go Landscape of American 'Democracy' May 16, 2013Andy KrollIn this banana republic, billionaires don't need to go to the Cayman Islands to park their savings.Andy Kroll
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks May 22, 2013
- [Ticker] Euro-deputies want blacklist of tax-evading jurisdictions May 21, 2013Euro-deputies Tuesday backed measures to draw up a blacklist of states unwilling to combat tax evasion. “We need to set up a European blacklist of tax havens and identify proper sanctions for banks co-operating with them,” said Slovenian MEP Mojca Kleva Kekus. EU tax commissioner Semeta also endorsed the idea.
- Austria, Luxembourg expected to play ball in tax-evasion clampdown May 21, 2013Germany expects Austria and Luxembourg to take part in the EU-wide effort to clamp down on tax evasion, even though the two countries last week blocked a key EU proposal on the topic.Related StoriesProtests as Germany opens giant Barbie houseGerman politicians outraged at Orban's Nazi jibe
- [Ticker] Member states disagree on EU agencies merger May 21, 2013A proposal by the EU commission to merge two police-related EU agencies - Europol and Cepol - has failed to get the consensus of member states, EU commissioner Maros Sefcovic said in a press conference Tuesday. He urged home affairs ministers to revisit this "textbook" example of saving EU money.
- [Ticker] EU leaders to keep one commissioner per country May 21, 2013EU leaders Wednesday will likely agree that each country should continue to have one EU commissioner beyond 2014, the deadline written into the Lisbon Treaty. A senior German official Tuesday explained that the deadline extension was a promise made to Ireland before it held a second referendum on the treaty.
- [Ticker] MEP threatens court action over access to documents May 21, 2013Dutch Liberal MEP Sophie in't Veld threatened Tuesday to take the European Commission to court if it does not allow her access to documents on the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). In't Veld said she had asked for the documents last year but received no response.
- British PM tries to break deadlock on tax havens May 21, 2013EU leaders will make another bid to crack down on tax evasion after UK Prime Minister Cameron called on British tax havens to "get their house in order."Related StoriesEU finance ministers draw blank on new tax law[Agenda] EU leaders discuss energy and tax next WEEK
- Russia asks Interpol to track Magnitsky campaigner May 21, 2013Russia's request for Interpol to track Bill Browder, a UK-based human rights campaigner, could end his trips to Brussels and other EU capitals.Related Stories[Analysis] Cold War politics hang over EU shale gas revolution
- MEPs vote to protect small bank depositors May 21, 2013Large depositors in the EU should suffer losses if a bank gets into trouble, but deposits under €100,000 should be protected, MEPs say.Related StoriesEU finance ministers draw blank on new tax lawLeaked report damns Cyprus on money laundering
- EU should help Bangladesh workers to unionise May 21, 2013Imposing sanctions on Bangladesh while concluding a trade agreement with India without a strong social component would be a mistake for the EU.
- German politicians outraged at Orban's Nazi jibe May 21, 2013German politicians from across the political spectrum have expressed their outrage after Hungary's Viktor Orban compared Angela Merkel's policies to the Nazi invasion ordered by Adolf Hitler.Related StoriesResponse to Hungary is test for EUProtests as Germany opens giant Barbie houseAustria, Luxembourg expected to play ball in tax-evasion clampdown […]
- [Ticker] Euro-deputies want blacklist of tax-evading jurisdictions May 21, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New microwave came with this button. Scared to press it... May 22, 2013
- With no dropouts and no additions this generation, the Three Musketeers ride again! May 22, 2013
- Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD] May 22, 2013
- Little girl's cosplay of Stan Lee May 21, 2013
- Since the new Xbox was reveled May 22, 2013
- Not a good sign when you see the storm chaser armadillo at your local gas station. May 22, 2013
- ''What'd you do today?'' ''Not much, just saved some baby ducks.'' May 21, 2013
- TIL Guinness has less calories than most beers, including Budweiser. It also contains several key vitamins May 21, 2013
- Wolf Blitzer Asks Tornado Survivor If She Thanked the Lord; Tells Him She’s an Atheist May 21, 2013
- Oregon woman calls 911 to say her ex-boyfriend, wanted by the police, is trying to break into her house. Dispatcher says that due to recent budget cuts, the police no longer respond to emergencies during evenings or weekends. Ex-boyfriend eventually breaks in and rapes her. May 22, 2013
- Gerald Celente – Jeff Rense Show – May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013Trends Coming Home To Roost 14 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – The Daily Bell – May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013Gerald Celente on the New Renaissance Non-State and Big Trends Changing the World 12 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – USAWatchdog.com – May 8, 2013 May 8, 2013Middle East Out of Control. Celente thinks Israel bombing Syria means World War 3 is on its way. The cycle leading to war started with the crash of 2008. 8 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Mike Romigh Show – May 7, 2013 May 7, 2013Gerald discusses terrorism at home, Israel’s strikes against Syria, and the stock market. 7 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – This Week In Money – May 4, 2013 May 4, 2013The year’s top trends. 4 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Jeff Rense Show – May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013
- Congress Smashes Pentagon's New Den of Spies May 21, 2013 Noah Shachtman
- Pump Up the Jams With NuForce's Mobile Music Pump May 21, 2013 Christina Bonnington
- After Apple's Tax Grilling, It's Time for Tech to Shape Up May 21, 2013 Ryan Tate
- Steven Spielberg Working on Live-Action Halo Series for Xbox May 21, 2013 Angela Watercutter
- Why Star Trek Made San Francisco the Center of Its Futuristic Utopia May 21, 2013 Laura Hudson
- Camera Traps Capture Rare and Beautiful Javan Leopards May 21, 2013 Nadia Drake
- Jean Grey Gets in Bed With Logan in New Wolverine Trailer May 21, 2013 Angela Watercutter
- Curiosity Rover Resumes Science Operations With Second Drilling May 21, 2013 Nadia Drake
- Electrified, Student-Built Karmann Ghia Runs on Tweets May 21, 2013 Keith Barry
- Awesome Photos Show Efforts to Preserve Historic Apollo Rocket Engines May 21, 2013 Adam Mann
News sources (Español,Deutsch,Italiano)
- Chávez llama al voto y confía en que la paz reinará en elecciones venezolanas October 5, 2012
- Presidentes del ALBA aprueban creación de espacio económico común February 5, 2012
- Unasur asume como prioridad fortalecer su institucionalidad February 4, 2012
- Hallan 4 cadáveres en buque hundido en aguas de Papúa Nueva Guinea February 4, 2012
- Países del ALBA trabajan en hoja de ruta para la reconstrucción de Haití February 5, 2012
- Nicaragua espera incorporación práctica al Sucre February 5, 2012
- Raúl Castro destaca que ALBA busca desarrollo a favor de los pueblos y no a costa de ellos February 5, 2012
- Morales propone liberación económica, social y cultural en cumbre del ALBA February 5, 2012
- Chávez: el propósito de esta cumbre es darle mayor fortaleza a la estructura del ALBA February 4, 2012
- Confirman brote de hanta en cárcel chilena February 4, 2012
- Recibe la escritora Bárbara Jacobs premio Biblos 2013El historiados e investigador, Carlos Martínez Assad, también fue reconocido por su notable quehacer como docente, periodista y difusor de la cultura.Angel Vargas
- El Ejército ha sido un factor de cohesión, estabilidad y desarrollo, asegura Peña NietoEl presidente sostuvo que "el México de libertades de hoy y que hoy disfrutamos, sería impensable sin la histórica constitución de nuestro Ejército".Jesús Aranda
- Aeroméxico se niega a cumplir con revisión contractual de sobrecargos pactada desde 2009: ASSAEl secretario general de esa Asociación, Ricardo del Valle, dijo que los accionistas de la empresa buscan seguir enriqueciéndose a costa de precarizar el salario de los trabajadores.Miriam Posada García
- Comisionados de Cofetel: necesario, abordar en el Pleno caso de UnoTVTelevisión Azteca denunció que el canal hace transmisiones en vivo mediante señales de tv, lo que está prohibido para Telmex en su título de concesión.Miriam Posada García
- Jorge Luis Preciado, nuevo coordinador del PAN en el SenadoPreciado dijo al aceptar el cargo que tiene el reto de lograr que regrese la unidad del PAN en la Cámara alta y elogió la labor realizada por su antecesor, el destituido, Ernesto Cordero.Claudia Herrera y Georgina Saldierna
- Reasigna SCT 300 mdp para construir Línea 3 del Metro en MonterreyLa SCT informó que el costo total de la obra será de cinco mil 692.50 millones de pesos.David Carrizales, corresponsal
- Senado de EU aprueba proyecto de reforma que favorecería a 11 millones de indocumentadosDicha iniciativa abriría un camino hacia la ciudadanía y fortalecería la seguridad en la frontera con México.Reuters
- Juez federal niega amparo a ex alcalde de Tlalnepantla en caso de derrumbe ocurrido en 2011En la caída de un puente peatonal hubo un saldo de dos muertos y dos heridos.Silvia Chávez González, corresponsal
- Marcan con número de serie del vehículo, las partes que más se comercializan en NezahualcóyotlParabrisas, medallones, espejos laterales, faros, calaveras y rines, entre otras piezas, son marcados por personal policíaco quienes recibieron capacitación de Oficina Coordinadora de Riesgos Asegurados.René Ramón, corresponsal
- Al menos 22 detenidos por reventa de boletos en estadio AzulLa SSPDF informó que desplegó un operativo con un total de 345 elementos.Mirna Servín Vega
- Recibe la escritora Bárbara Jacobs premio Biblos 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- M5S, finalmente.. May 21, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- Bambino di 7 anni in “manicomio” per “salvare” suora accusata di pedofilia May 21, 2013 Redazione
- Nuove trivelle siciliane – D33 GR AG e D28 GR AG May 21, 2013 Maria Rita D'Orsogna
- Ratzinger si dimette e il suo segretario personale va da Vanity Fair May 21, 2013 Redazione
- Se il Petrolio fosse il Sangue della Terra? May 21, 2013 Riccardo Lautizi
- L’Italia sale tra i «10 Grandi» della spesa militare May 21, 2013 Redazione
- Inciucio Ogm al Senato. In Pianura Padana 32.000 ettari di mais geneticamente modificato May 21, 2013 Redazione
- La bufala è una bufala May 20, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- Il paradosso in cui viviamo May 20, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- Berlusconi-Grillo, più di un punto in comune May 20, 2013 Redazione
- Von mafiöser Gier zur Läuterung: Papst Franziskus und die Vatikanbank IOR May 17, 2013 email@example.com (Galindo Gaznate )
- WikiLeaks-Party will Justizreform in Australien May 16, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Gerd R. Rueger)
- Gold als Wertanlage: Put-Optionen sind eine Versicherung gegen Kurseinbrüche May 15, 2013 email@example.com (Werner Hisberger)
- Ring frei in der Welt der Touchdisplays - Die Rivalität zwischen Samsung und Apple May 15, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Boris Taepel)
- Patentierte Welt - Die Macht von Monsanto April 25, 2013 email@example.com (Arno Kuss)
- Geldanlagen - es darf gezweifelt werden April 18, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter K.)
- Fachkräftemangel in Deutschland - Arbeitslose dürfte es gar nicht geben April 12, 2013 email@example.com (Boris Taepel)
- Ein Teil unserer Gesellschaft: Wenn aus Herrn Weber Sebastian wird April 7, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Arno Kuss)
- Verschuldung deutscher Haushalte - Immer mehr Menschen haben probleme mit der Schufa April 6, 2013 email@example.com (Natalie Kutsch)
- Weiter statt Stillstand - Kein Wachstum ohne Beschleunigung April 1, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Arno Kuss)
- March against Monsanto – Auf die Straße gegen Monsanto May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- MMS-Studie Rotes Kreuz Uganda: Malaria nach 48h komplett geheilt ! May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- EU-Saatgut-Verordnung: Kontrolle über Saatgut und Lebensmittel durch Großkonzerne May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- WIR IMPFEN NICHT! Immer mehr Eltern sagen NEIN zur Impferei May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Grüne Smoothies – warum sind sie so gesund? May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Diagnose-Wahnsinn – Ein Psychiater warnt vor den Auswüchsen der Psychiatrie April 22, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Die Fluoridfalle – Gefahren konventioneller Zahnpflege und Zahnkreide als Alternative April 22, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- +++ Euro-Hawk-Produzent: Deutschland hat Drohnen-Vertrag noch nicht gekündigt +++ Aktionäre: Deutsche-Bank-Chefs sollen Boni zurückzahlen +++ »Die Sonne macht sich rar«: Der Schnee kommt mitten im Wonnemonat Mai zurück +++ (Zeitgeschichte) May 22, 2013
- Sind Nachtschatten der Grund für Ihre Arthritis, chronischen Schmerzen und Entzündung? (Natürliches Heilen) May 22, 2013
- Australischer Aktivist gewinnt Grundsatzprozess gegen Überwachungskameras (Zeitgeschichte) May 21, 2013
- Ab Juni werden bei YAHOO die Inhalte der Mails zwangsweise eingelesen und gespeichert – May 21, 2013- wer den neuen Bedingungen nicht zustimmt, wird gesperrt. http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_CLASSIC&locale=de_DE&id=SLN8519&impressions=false Informationen zum „Scannen von Mailinhalten“ findet man in den AGBs + Datenschutz von YAHOO. Die nunmehrige Überwachungs-Maßnahme ist im obigen Verweis erläutert! ACHTUNG: Jen […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Ehrung für Hennoch Cohen nach 23 Jahren…Kein Datum ist zufällig gewählt. May 21, 2013Lobende Worte für Altkanzler Kohl Hof/Mödlareuth (dpa/lby) – Bayerns Ministerpräsident Horst Seehofer (CSU) hat Altkanzler Helmut Kohl (CDU) als Patrioten, Visionär und «leidenschaftlichen Europäer» gewürdigt. Die Staatsregierung ehrte Kohl am Dienstag, mehr als 23 (!) Jahre nach dem Mauerfall, in Hof und im einst geteilten Dorf Mödlareuth mit einem Festakt […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Wird für Thomas De Maizière die Luft dünn? May 21, 2013De Maizières Ministerium soll gegen Gesetz verstoßen haben Sein Ministerium soll in der Euro-Hawk-Affäre rechtswidrig Informationen vorenthalten haben: Thomas de Maizière (Foto: Getty Images) Sensible Daten aus Amerika, alles ganz geheim: Mit dieser Begründung weigert sich das Verteidigungsministerium, dem Bundesrechnungshof sämtliche Informationen über den […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann Nachrichten vom 21. Mai 2013 – Nr. 95 May 21, 2013Themen: SilberNews – 17.05.13 – Golddrückung ist Dollarhebung Innerer Erdkern rotiert nicht synchron Natürliche Magnetfelder haben Einfluß auf den Organismus Wende in Syrien? Russische Flotte u. Raketen gegen Intervention Israel wird Syrien-Bombardements fortsetzen – NYT Syrien: Beispiellos massive Offensive der Regierungsarmee Deutsche Tagesschau setzt Lüge […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Die Dunkle Seite der Wissenschaft May 21, 2013Spricht man von „Wissenschaft“, glaubt unsere Gesellschaft an einen Segen für die Zivilisation. Das mag in einzelnen Fällen stimmen, doch weit grösser als der Nutzen der modernen Wissenschaft ist der Schaden, den sie anrichtet. Ob Agent Orange, PCB. DDT, Asbest, Psychopharmaka, Gentechnologie, biologische Kampfstoffe oder anderes aus der Giftküche Satans: Mi […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Telekom will Festnetz für den ländlichen Raum abschaffen May 21, 2013Unrentable Neubaugebiete und ländliche Räume sollen zukünftig nicht mehr an das Festnetz der Telekom angeschlossen werden. Das soll die Kosten für den Konzern reduzieren. Allerdings ist das Unternehmen eigentlich dazu verpflichtet, eine bundesweite Mindestversorgung zu bieten. Klassische Festnetz-Anschlüsse sind der Telekom ein Dorn im Auge. Mobilfunk soll z […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Dr. Mauch‘s Kurz – Gesundheitstip Nr 47 May 21, 2013Impfen Eine Lachnummer Oder? Der Todesstoß? Aber mir ist nicht zum Lachen? Auch vielen Kollegen und Journalisten ist nicht zum Lachen. Sie führen einen einsamen Kampf gegen den Unsinn des Lebens. Frage: Welche Inhaltsstoffe haben die Impfstoffe? Sind es: Tod bringende oder Leben bringende Stoffe? Sollten Sie sich impfen lassen, so lassen Sie […] […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Kinderhandel , Kinderprostitution und der Sachsensumpf May 21, 2013“90 Prozent der Täter sind Männer” Das Thema kam von verschiedenen Seiten auf sie zu – doch anfangs wollte Produzentin Gabriela Sperl nicht genau hinsehen. Doch dann landete sie bei ihren Recherchen zu Kinderhandel und Kinderprostitution in Deutschland. Das war der Anfang von “Operation Zucker”. Von: Astrid Hickisch Gabriela Sperl Die promovierte Historikern […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Externsteine – das etwas andere Treffen 2013 May 21, 2013Externsteine am 19.Mai 2013 – für Frieden und Völkerverständigung Pfingstsonntag – schönes Wetter, gute Laune, nette Menschen, was will man mehr. Viele sind meiner Einladung, z.T. von sehr weit her, gefolgt, um Energien oder auch Informationen zu tanken, oder auch um einfach mal auszuspannen. . ….leider ist der Anfang nicht mit gefilmt worden…. . Externstein […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Doku-Bericht “Sirius” – ist der Außerirdische wirklich einer? May 20, 2013© JONATHAN DILAS Der Film “Sirius” hat nun für ziemliches Aufsehen gesorgt. Dies ist natürlich nicht zu verdenken, denn wurde darin u.a. ein toter Außerirdischer präsentiert. Die Bekanntheit des Filmes kann natürlich von der Großpresse nicht ignoriert werden, weil viele Menschen nach Antworten verlangen. Wie auf Knopfdruck erschienen mehrere Artikel fast zur […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Ab Juni werden bei YAHOO die Inhalte der Mails zwangsweise eingelesen und gespeichert – May 21, 2013
- Gold gab ich für Eisen May 21, 2013erschienen bei Michael Winkler Das war vor etwa 100 Jahren, im ersten Weltkrieg, als die Patrioten unter den Deutschen Eheringe, Uhrenketten und sonstiges Gold dem Vaterland opferten und eine kleine Medaille mit dieser Aufschrift zurückbekamen. Die Idee war nicht neu, noch einmal 100 Jahre früher, in den Befreiungskriegen gegen Frankreich und Napoleon, gab e […]jo
- Krankheiten, Unfruchtbarkeit, Tod – Folgen von 15 Jahren Gen-Soja-Anbau May 21, 2013gesehen bei DWNjo
- heiße Luft über dünnem Eis May 21, 2013von H.-P. Schröder alle Parteien sind Parteien der Besatzer „Merkel wurde wegen ihrer besonderen Charakterlosigkeit ausgesucht.“ sagt Thierry Meyssan Time to say Good Bye, sagt ihr Chef Falls Sie es noch nicht bemerkten, es ist bereits Wahlkampf. The transition is opened! Gebote werden ganztägig entgegengenommen, die Buchmacher haben sich mit bunten Kreide […]jo
- Beweis für Obama´s indonesische Staatsbürgerschaft als Barry Soetoro? May 20, 2013Danke an Christophjo
- Syrien: Abstimmung in der UNO-Generalversammlung widerspiegelt Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung May 20, 2013erschienen bei antikrieg.com – Danke an Yvonne von Franklin Lamb Homs, SYRIEN – Es ist nicht schwer, im Regierungsbezirk von Homs oder in Syriens anderen dreizehn Regierungsbezirken Kritiker der Regierung Assad zu finden, laut syrischen Analysten, die ich interviewen konnte, sowie laut Berichten von Menschenrechtsgruppen und Anwälten, die Dissidenten in Syri […]jo
- Sozialplakat wurde vom Heiligen Geist besucht und wünscht Allen Frohe Pfingsten und dasselbe Erlebnis May 19, 2013von H.-P. Schröderjo
- Hensel´s Sonntagsmatinée: der Mann, der zu gut roch May 18, 2013von H.-P. Schröder Im Badezimmer stapelten sich die Kartons. Das war in Ordnung. Niemand hatte noch genügend Platz im Badezimmer. Manche wichen schon in die Besenkammer aus, was Probleme bereitete, denn wie wollte man schnell an die Fläschchen kommen, wenn man überraschend Gäste bekam, oder wenn man sich entschloss noch spät abends auszugehen. Dann konnte [. […]jo
- Sudetendeutscher Tag: Tag der Vertriebenen May 18, 2013erschienen bei b5 aktuell Einmal im Jahr soll hierzulande an die Vertriebenen erinnert werden – mit einem eigenen Gedenktag. Mit dieser Forderung hat Bayerns Sozialministerin Christine Haderthauer (CSU) den Sudetendeutschen Tag in Augsburg eröffnet. Christine Haderthauer sieht den Freistaat als Vorreiter: Ab kommendem Jahr wird es in Bayern bereits einen Tag […]jo
- Oktoberfest-Anschlag: Geheimdienste? May 18, 2013erschienen bei web.de – Danke an Armeeverkauf Skrupellose Geheimagenten als eiskalte Killer, geheime Sprengstofflager und blutige Anschläge im Auftrag der Nato, viele unschuldige Tote und Verletzte – die Anschuldigungen des Duisburger Historikers Andreas Kramer sind ungeheuerlich. Der 49-Jährige macht westliche Geheimdienste unter anderem für das Attentat au […]jo
- Fall Mollath: nun nimmt man ihm auch noch seine CDs und Akten weg May 18, 2013erschienen bei heise online – Danke an Armeeverkauf von Marcus Klöckner Bundespräsident Joachim Gauck kennt Fall Mollath – will sich aber nicht äußern Sein Haus wurde geräumt, seine Zelle wird durchsucht, und das Letzte, was er noch an Habseligkeiten hat, wird auch noch weniger. Laut Erika Lorenz-Löblein, der Anwältin des in der Bayreuther [...] […]jo
- Gold gab ich für Eisen May 21, 2013
- Der Gaskrieg «Die Gas-Falle» als das Präludium zum dritten Weltkrieg May 21, 2013Die Weltpolitik gleicht derzeit einem aufziehenden Gewittersturm. Ob in Schwarzafrika oder Lateinamerika, in Arabien oder im Mittleren Osten – überall braut sich Unheilvolles zusammen. Der Abzug der USA aus dem Irak und Afghanistan hinterlässt zerrüttete Staaten, die in ethnischen und religiösen Kämpfen versinken. Der Konflikt um Irans Atompolitik spitzt sic […]Maria Lourdes
- Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung in Syrien May 20, 2013Abstimmung in der UNO-Generalversammlung widerspiegelt Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung in Syrien. Ein Artikel von Franklin Lamb, erschienen am 18. Mai 2013 auf ”Foreign Policy Journal” übersetzt von antikrieg.com. Homs, SYRIEN – Es ist nicht schwer, im Regierungsbezirk von Homs oder in Syriens anderen dreizehn Regierungsbezirken Kritiker der Regierung As […]Maria Lourdes
- Der NSU-VS-Komplex: Wo beginnt der Nationalsozialistische Untergrund – wo hört der Staat auf? May 19, 2013Die größte Mordserie in der Geschichte der BRD offenbart sich immer mehr als Farce. Das, was uns das Gericht in München glauben machen will, nämlich, dass es keinerlei kriminelle Verbindungen zwischen Staat und NSU-Trio gegeben haben soll, ist nicht nur nachweislich falsch, es ist noch mehr: Eine dreiste Lüge. Ohne den Staat hätte es die […]Maria Lourdes
- Expelled – Intelligenz Streng Verboten May 18, 2013Die herrschende Wissenschaft hat Intelligenz in Forschung und Lehre mit einem strengen Verbot belegt. Zuwiderhandlungen werden verfolgt. In ihrer Überheblichkeit vergaß sie jedoch, dass es in jeder Generation Rebellen gibt, die sich von Verboten nicht besonders beeindrucken lassen. Ben Stein deckt auf, wie erstklassige Wissenschaftler und Hochschullehrer rei […]Maria Lourdes
- Pakistan Wahlen: Die USA sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis. May 18, 2013Trotz Manipulationsvorwürfen haben die beiden großen Verlierer der Parlamentswahl in Pakistan den klaren Sieg der Muslim-Liga (PMLN) von Ex-Premierminister Nawaz Sharif (Foto rechts) anerkannt. Die bisher regierende Volkspartei PPP teilte am Montag mit: «Obwohl die Partei ernsthafte Bedenken hinsichtlich der Fairneß der Wahlen hat, hat sie die Ergebnisse akz […]Maria Lourdes
- Schmutzige Kriege: Wie die USA die Welt zum Schlachtfeld erklärt May 17, 2013Im Interview mit Kontext TV am Rande einer Diskussion an der Harvard University in den USA spricht der amerikanische Enthüllungsjournalist Jeremy Scahill (Foto links) zum ersten Mal mit einem deutschen Medium über sein gerade in den USA erschienenes Buch „Dirty Wars. The World Is a Battlefield” („Schmutzige Kriege. Die Welt ist ein Schlachtfeld”), das im […] […]Maria Lourdes
- Betrug bei Handel mit CO2-Zertifikaten – Das wahre Geschäft mit dem Klima May 16, 2013Im Januar diesen Jahres wurde die Revision von vier Angeklagten vom BGH abgeschmettert. Damit hat es die Haftstrafen von drei bis sieben Jahren des Landgerichts Frankfurt a.M. bestätigt. Die Steuerhinterzieher haben einen Schaden von 260 Millionen Euro verursacht. Involviert war auch die Deutsche Bank, die im Dezember 2012 von 500 Polizisten und Steuerfahnde […]Maria Lourdes
- Das Fatale daran – wir sitzen in der ersten Reihe! May 15, 2013Hier das Video vom ehemaligen Verteidigungsminister Kanadas, Paul Hellyer, mit seiner Aussage im Citizens Hearing in Washington D.C. (29. April – 3. Mai 2013). Einen besonderen Dank möchte ich dem Betreiber des YouTube-Kanals: „Wir wollen die Wahrheit wissen“ aussprechen, der mit seinem wunderbaren TUN uns dieses Video in deutscher Synchronisation zur Verfüg […]Maria Lourdes
- Umerziehung und hündische Kriecherei – Das alles hängt wie Blei an unserem Volk. May 14, 2013“Wir bekämpfen den Charakter der Deutschen. Im angeborenen Bösen der deutschen Denkungsart – der Art des gesamten deutschen Volkstums – ist das Problem der Welt zu finden.” Zitat aus “Charakterwäsche” von Caspar von Schrenck-Notzing. Nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg begannen die Westalliierten eine in der Weltgeschichte beispiellose Umerziehung des deutschen Volke […]Maria Lourdes
- So arbeitet der Westen, nur Lügen nichts als Lügen May 13, 2013Weißrussischer Präsident Alexander Lukaschenko im Interview mit der britischen BBC und The Independent. Lukaschenko spricht über Hintergründe der NATO-Kriege in Irak und Lybien, 9 Okt. 2012. Die Wahrheit über Irak und Lybien Gadddafi Gaddafi durch einen Kopfschuss kaltblütig ermordet. Libyen – die verbotene Wahrheit Gadaffi, unabhängig und unzensiert Irak: U […]Maria Lourdes
- Der Gaskrieg «Die Gas-Falle» als das Präludium zum dritten Weltkrieg May 21, 2013
- EU plant Strafen für Parteien, die nicht „die Werte der EU“ vertretenDie EU-Kommission will Parteien mit Strafzahlungen belegen, wenn sie nicht den von der EU definierten Grundwerten folgen. Die Regelung öffnet dem politischen Gesinnungs-Druck Tür und Tor.DWN_Redakteur
- Vermögensanlage: Marketing statt InformationFehlende Angaben, Unverständlichkeit, Verwirrung: Die Stiftung Warentest hat die Infoblätter von Anlage-Anbietern überprüft und grobe Missachtungen der gesetzlichen Vorschriften festgestellt. Geahndet werden diese vom Finanzministerium jedoch nicht.DWN_Redakteur
- Aktionismus pur: Von der Leyen als Spanien-RetterinMit EU-Fördergeldern sollen junge Spanier in Deutschland eine Ausbildung oder einen Job erhalten. Dies beschlossen Bundesarbeitsministerin von der Leyen und ihre spanische Amtskollegin. 5000 Leute in vier Jahren sind jedoch höchstens eine symbolische Geste. Die Aktion zeigt, wie hilflos die Politik beim wichtigsten Thema Europas agiert.DWN_Redakteur
- Goldman Sachs: Großbritannien muss in der EU bleibenEin Austritt Großbritanniens aus der EU würde für das Land einen erheblichen, wirtschaftlichen Schaden nach sich ziehen, warnt Goldman Sachs. Großbritannien sei schon zu stark in die EU integriert. Es gibt kein Zurück mehr, findet die Investment-Bank.DWN_Redakteur
- Deutsche Schulden können nicht mehr durch Wachstum abgebaut werdenDeutschland wird die aufgelaufenen Staatsschulden nie wieder abtragen können, wie eine aktuelle Studie zeigt. Selbst großes Wirtschafts-Wachstum kann hierbei nicht helfen. Die verlorene Unabhängigkeit der Zentralbank trägt ebenfalls dazu bei.DWN_Redakteur
- Vorstoß aus Südamerika: Gibt es Cannabis schon bald im Supermarkt?Der globale Krieg gegen Drogen sei gescheitert, sagen frühere Präsidenten Lateinamerikas. Sie fordern ein radikales Umdenken: Drogen sollen nicht mehr kriminalisiert werden. Dies würde die Gesundheit und die Sicherheit der Menschheit erhöhen. Tatsächlich wollen die Südamerikaner über Steuern endlich am Drogen-Geschäft mitverdienen.DWN_Redakteur
- EU kämpft im Indischen Ozean gegen Piraten37 Millionen Euro lässt sich die EU den Kampf gegen Piraten im Indischen Ozean kosten. Was damit bezweckt wird ist unklar. Auch über den genauen Verbleib der Geld herrscht vollständige Intransparenz.DWN_Redakteur
- US-Behörden alarmiert: Versicherer riskieren Geld ihrer KundenDie New Yorker Finanzaufsicht überprüft mehrere große Investment-Firmen, die ins Versicherungs-Geschäft eingestiegen sind. Es wird befürchtet, dass Pensionsgelder zu riskant angelegt werden. Die Rentner könnten dann mit leeren Händen dastehen.DWN_Redakteur
- Am Papier-Gold gescheitert: Rohstoff-Börse in Hong Kong ist pleiteDie Rohstoff-Börse in Hong Kong hat nicht mehr genug Geld. Nach nur zwei Jahren muss sie schließen. Alle abgeschlossenen Verträge über Gold und Silber werden nun bar ausbezahlt. Gold oder Silber wird nicht ausgeliefert.DWN_Redakteur
- Italien plant Wahlrechts-Reform, um Grillo kaltzustellenMittels einer Reform des Wahlrechts wollen die etablierten Parteien Italiens den Oppositions-Politiker Beppe Grillo von der nächsten Wahl ausschließen. Die neue Reform stellt Anforderungen an Parteien, die Grillos Movimento 5 Stelle derzeit nicht erfüllt.DWN_Redakteur
- EU plant Strafen für Parteien, die nicht „die Werte der EU“ vertreten
- DER SUMPF: Im Nebel des Oktoberfest-Attentats May 21, 2013Johannes, K. Kramer, der Vater des Duisburger Historikers Andreas Kramer, gehörte nach meinen Informationen zu den hauptamtlich Beschäftigten der deutschen Stay Behind Organisation (SBO), welche nach einem Zwischenfall 1952 dem Bundesnachrichtendienst unterstellt wurde. Artikel zum Thema: DER SUMPF: Gab es 1980 eine konservative Verschwörung? Dank dem Duisbu […]Thomas-Ewald Riethmüller
- Israel, die gescheiterte Syrien-Invasion und die Spieltheorie des gewinnbaren Iran-Krieges May 21, 2013Israel beschießt erneut Syrien. Die Invasion Syriens bricht zusammen. Eine strategische Lageanalyse mit ein paar Hintergründen. Artikel zum Thema: Gescheiterte Syrien-Invasion: Das Regime der “Neuen Weltordnung” erreicht seine Endphase Die von den USA, mit ihr finanziell-ökonomisch-mental eng verschmolzenen diversen...Daniel Neun
- “Exekution” des tadschikischen Warlords und Fürst von Baghlan May 21, 2013Es ist schwer vorstellbar, dass der erfahrene Warlord diesem Attentat zum Opfer fiel, schon gar nicht durch einen Mann der Taliban oder afghanischen Polizisten, die nicht in seine unmittelbare Nähe gelangt wären. Er und das Bezirksratsgebäude in Pul-i-Khumri sind durch seine tadschikische Leibwächtermiliz ständig gesichert. Möglich wäre demnach auch, dass de […]petrapez
- Bundeswehr-Spezialeinsatzkräfte im Inneren Somalias ohne Mandat May 20, 2013Dazu gehört die European Union Training Mission (EUTM) in Uganda, einem menschenrechtsverachtenen korrupten Staat unter der Diktatur Museveni’s. Dort werden Rekruten aus “Somalia” in speziellen Ausbildungslagern für Sondereinsätze wie Häuserkampf trainiert. Nun offenbart am 23.April 2013 die Bundeswehr auf ihrer Website, dass ein Oberstleutlant “im Rahmen de […]petrapez
- Abstimmung in der UNO-Generalversammlung widerspiegelt Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung in Syrien May 20, 2013Nachdem der Botschafter von Qatar sich für die von seinem Land eingebrachte (und mehrfach wieder eingebrachte) Resolution ausgesprochen hatte, gab Ja’afari bekannt, dass es da ein e-mail von einem Repräsentanten der syrischen Opposition gibt, das der syrischen Botschaft in Qatar zugespielt worden ist, aus dem die Beteiligung Qatars bei der Entführung von UNO […]Franklin Lamb
- Monsanto Protection Act: U.S.-Senator organisiert Aufhebung des neuen Verfassungsbruchs May 19, 2013Vertuscht wurde die Tragweite des Gesetzes mit der Vorläufigkeit von einigen Monaten bis 2014 wegen steuerlicher Aspekte. Doch versteckt sich im Abschnitt 735 des Entwurfs die Entmachtung der U.S.-Justiz - ein weiterer Schritt Washingtons zur Abschaffung der Demokratie. Die Passage des Gesetzes beinhaltet die Aushebelung der allgemeinen Gesetzgebung und verh […]petrapez
- DER SUMPF: Gab es 1980 eine konservative Verschwörung? May 19, 2013Dank dem Duisburger Historiker Andreas Kramer habe ich endlich eine Ausrede dem trockenen Aktenstudium meiner ASJ Recherche zu entfliehen und kann mich einem übel riechenden Sumpf zuwenden, der mit SOB / Gladio und / oder Oktoberfest-Attentat beschrieben ist. Artikel zum Thema: Nur eine Idee: Verschwörung für freie Abgeordnete Der heutige Tag hat mein Haupt […]Thomas-Ewald Riethmüller
- Medien-Mem “Israel: Assad soll bleiben” May 19, 2013“Intelligente graue Zellen” (Intelligence sources) sagten, dass ein intaktes, aber geschwächtes Assad-Regime für das Land und die ganze Krisenregion vorzuziehen wäre, nachdem der israelische Ministerpräsident Netanjahu am Dienstag Präsident Wladimir Putin in Russland überfallen hat, der C.I.A.-Direktor John Brennan am Freitag nach Jerusalem zum israelischen […]petrapez
- Unser neuer Email Service Deluxe May 18, 2013Da ich immer mal wieder darauf angesprochen wurde, warum wir keine "email subscription" haben und ich grade irgendwo gelesen habe dass man das unbedingt haben muss - eh bien, hier ist unsere Benachrichtigung per mail bei neuen Artikeln, rechts etwas weiter unten in der Sidebar zu finden. Artikel zum Thema: EU-Vertrag: Email für Sie, Herr Bundespräs […]Daniel Neun
- Aufruf an die griechische Öffentlichkeit im deutschsprachigen Raum May 18, 2013Am 21.11.2012 habe ich beim Internationalen Strafgerichtshof (IStGH) in Den Haag Anzeige erstattet gegen unbekannt wegen des Verdachts des Verbrechens gegen die Menschlichkeit durch vorsätzliche und gleichzeitig systematische und groß angelegte Schädigung der Gesundheit der griechischen Bevölkerung (Art.7 Abs. 1 lit. k Römisches Statut). Artikel zum Thema: G […]Sarah Luzia Hassel-Reusing
- DER SUMPF: Im Nebel des Oktoberfest-Attentats May 21, 2013
- Eine für alles: Microsoft stellt Xbox One vor May 21, 2013
- Exoskelett im klinischen Einsatz May 21, 2013
- Apple-Chef verteidigt sich: Größter Steuerzahler unter US-Firmen May 21, 2013
- US-Handelskammer setzt sich für Softwarepatente ein May 21, 2013
- Spotify lockt neue Nutzer mit Top Tracks May 21, 2013
- Zend Framework 2.2 setzt Schwerpunkt auf Konsistenz May 21, 2013
- Piraten-Wahlprogramm: Informationsfreiheit und Netzneutralität für alle May 21, 2013
- Corel zögert noch mit Umstieg auf das Abo-Modell May 21, 2013
- Curiosity: Zweiter Stein angebohrt May 21, 2013
- Sony: Android-Quelltexte für Smartphones und Tablets May 21, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
my selection of “Zionist Mainstream Media
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 May 22, 2013
- Prosecutors consider using racketeering law against SAC: source May 22, 2013
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy May 22, 2013
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move May 22, 2013
- Dimon clings to JPMorgan chairman title, after fight May 22, 2013
- Tax official at center of scandal won't testify: lawyer May 22, 2013
- Exclusive: Bob Lutz, Chinese in bid to buy Fisker Automotive - sources May 21, 2013
- Prosecutors consider using racketeering law against SAC: source May 21, 2013
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 May 21, 2013
- Iran bars candidates for presidential election May 21, 2013
- Assessing the Damage: Photos of TornadoHavoc in Moore May 22, 2013
- Senate Immigration Bill Clears Committee in Bipartisan Vote May 22, 2013
- Yahoo's Tumblr Deal: Here's Who Hit the Billion-Dollar Jackpot May 22, 2013
- Airbnb Rental Ruled Illegal by NYC Judge May 22, 2013
- Gay Boy Scouts Employee: I Can't Live A Lie Any Longer May 22, 2013
- Amazing Animals That Survived the Oklahoma Tornado May 22, 2013
- Iraq's Sectarian Violence: Bombings Plunge Country in Deadly Spiral May 22, 2013
- The One Crucial Tip Neglected by Graduation Speeches May 22, 2013
- TIME Special Issue: Oklahoma Tornado May 22, 2013
- Looking For Life in a Cosmic Graveyard May 22, 2013
- Tragedy in Golan: Mine blast kills IDF soldier May 22, 2013Private Roee (Israel) Alfi, an Engineering Corps soldier recruited only a few months ago, killed during minesweeping activity; two soldiers lightly hurt; army launches investigation
- Suspected double murder: 2 young girls found dead in Bedouin village May 21, 2013Bodies of girls aged 3, 7 found lifeless in Al Furah, bearing signs of violence on torso, strangling around neck. Police investigate possibility of family involvement
- Cult member: I was locked in storeroom with mice May 21, 2013Woman who left cult in Galilee community of Majd al-Krum says leader sexually assaulted members, smeared feces on kids. 'When I screamed he threatened to murder me,' she tells Ynet
- Warsaw ghetto insurgent Baruch Spiegel dies at 93 May 21, 2013Warsaw ghetto survivors grow even small with passing of Spiegel, current estimates believe no more than 4 other survivors still alive. Family claims Baruch was 'ordinary guy forced by circumstances to do things that were out of character'
- IDF to launch nationwide drill as officials ramp up war rhetoric May 21, 2013Home front minister says war is not question of 'if' but 'when' as he launches exercise intended to prepare civilians to its event
- Reports: Iran bars 2 top figures from June ballot May 21, 2013In demoralizing blow to pro-reform groups, Guardian Council reportedly rejected former President Rafsanjani and Ahmadinejad confidant Mashaei
- Monster tornado devastates Oklahoma town; at least 24 dead May 21, 20132-mile-wide tornado tears through Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, destroying homes; death toll lowered from 51 to 24; Obama declares major disaster
- Russia claims to have foiled possible terror act May 20, 2013National Anti-Terrorist Committee says special forces killed two Russian citizens who received training along Afghanistan-Pakistan border and planned to attack in Moscow; third detained
- Global anti-Semitism report: Iran denied Holocaust again May 20, 2013US State Department report says 2012 saw sharp rise in anti-Semitism worldwide: Egyptian president said 'amen' during anti-Jewish prayer, and Iran's Ahmadinejad said 'horrendous Zionist clan' ruling major world affairs
- Jordan: Arab Spring paved way for press freedoms May 20, 2013PM Ensour says Hashemite Kingdom has 'come a long way' in improving standards of national media
- Tragedy in Golan: Mine blast kills IDF soldier May 22, 2013
- LZ: Teachers' remarkable courage May 21, 2013
- The making of a nightmare tornado May 22, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 gets big backing May 21, 2013
- Photos: Women awaiting execution May 21, 2013
- Stunned woman claims $1M lottery May 22, 2013
- Shocking twist to cell phone theft May 21, 2013
- 'Cheers': Where are they now? May 20, 2013
- See singer Miguel's stage jump fail May 21, 2013
- 'It's just our job,' educator says May 22, 2013
- Survivors tell harrowing stories May 21, 2013
- Kids from levelled Oklahoma schools recount deadly tornado May 22, 2013
- Deadly Oklahoma tornado confirmed as most powerful type May 22, 2013
- Senate sends Duffy expense audit for 2nd internal review May 22, 2013
- Only 1 set of human remains found at Millard farm, police say May 22, 2013
- Rob Ford faces more calls to address crack allegations May 21, 2013
- B.C. mine's temporary foreign workers case dismissed May 22, 2013
- Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment May 22, 2013
- Judge scolds 'flabby, sad generation' for skipping jury duty May 22, 2013
- Children driven around too much, Canadian report suggests May 21, 2013
- Canadian killed in Iraq violence, Baird says May 22, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rafsanjani blocked from running for president May 21, 2013 Saeed Kamali Dehghan
- French historian kills himself at Notre Dame after gay marriage rant May 21, 2013 Angelique Chrisafis
- Nigerian military in heavy fighting with Boko Haram militants May 21, 2013 Monica Mark
- Government will 'stick to its plans' when IMF delivers verdict on economy May 22, 2013 Nicholas Watt
- Dumbass: Ai Weiwei releases heavy metal music video May 22, 2013 Tania Branigan
- Deal struck on immigration bill May 22, 2013
- Ai Weiwei: Dumbass – music video May 22, 2013
- Xbox One: Microsoft reveals new console that 'changes everything' May 22, 2013 Rory Carroll, Keith Stuart
- Oklahoma tornado – in pictures May 21, 2013 Joanna Ruck
- Oklahoma rescuers comb wreckage for survivors in wake of savage tornado May 21, 2013 Paul Harris, Tom Dart
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- North Korean Leader Sends Envoy to China May 22, 2013 By CHOE SANG-HUN
- Iran and Hezbollah’s Support for Syria Complicates U.S. Strategy on Peace Talks May 22, 2013 By MICHAEL R. GORDON and STEVEN LEE MYERS
- Rafsanjani, a Founder of Iran’s Revolution, Is Rejected as Candidate May 22, 2013 By THOMAS ERDBRINK
- Memo From Afghanistan: In Afghanistan, Hezb-i-Islami Takes Its Extremism Into Politics May 22, 2013 By MATTHEW ROSENBERG
- Immigration Overhaul Wins Panel’s Backing in the Senate May 22, 2013 By ASHLEY PARKER and JULIA PRESTON
- DealBook: Dimon Prevails in Key JPMorgan Vote, Retaining 2 Top Jobs May 22, 2013 By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and SUSANNE CRAIG
- In Europe, a Fed President Urges Quantitative Easing May 22, 2013 By JACK EWING
- Depardieu, Newly a Russian, Will Play Frenchman in Chechnya May 22, 2013 By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN
- In Disarming Testimony, Apple Chief Eases Tax Tensions May 22, 2013 By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ and BRIAN X. CHEN
- Square Feet: Ambitious Paris Project Takes Shape in the Suburbs May 21, 2013 By PETER SIGAL
- Azeri SOCAR to borrow $4 bln to build refinery in Turkey May 18, 2013Azeri state energy firm SOCAR plans to borrow about $4 billion from foreign banks to finance construction Turkey's second refinery.
- Turkey-South Korea FTA includes many firsts May 19, 2013A free trade agreement (FTA) between Turkey and South Korea that came into effect at...
- Greek neo-Nazis threaten to mobilize against mosque May 20, 2013Greek neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn has threatened to mobilise...
- 666 women killed in four years due to domestic violence May 20, 2013Family and Social Affairs Minister Fatma Şahin has announced...
- Turkey warns of Iraq flare-up as dozens killed May 20, 2013A string of car bombs and shootings killed at least 57 people in mostly Shiite areas of Iraq...
- This is not Davutoğlu’s foreign policy May 20, 2013Turkish foreign policy, especially on Syria, is once again under scrutiny...
- Cameras were off during attack on US embassy May 20, 2013The city camera system (MOBESE) was not working during the Feb. 1 attack on the U.S. Embassy...
- More than 100 survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls May 21, 2013Emergency workers saved more than 100 survivors in an Oklahoma town hit by a devastating tornado, as officials lowered the death toll to 24, including nine children.
- Israeli army denies vehicle destroyed by Syrian fire May 21, 2013Israel's army and Syrian forces exchanged fire across the sensitive ceasefire line...
- Hezbollah sends new fighters to Syria battle: watchdog May 21, 2013Dozens of people, mostly combatants, have been killed in ongoing battles for the Syrian town of Qusayr...
- Azeri SOCAR to borrow $4 bln to build refinery in Turkey May 18, 2013
- Marriage Reasons: Societal And Familial Pressure Is Marriage Motivation (VIDEO) May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Honeymoon Prank Leaves Newlyweds With Bright Pink House (PHOTO) May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Schools Face Tough Choices As A Tornado Nears May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Bill Murray Knows What To Do With A Crying Baby (PHOTO) May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Andy Murray Withdraws From French Open Due To Back Injury May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- John McCain, Susan Collins Oppose 'Bizarre' Rand Paul, Ted Cruz Demand May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- IRS Inspector General, Darrell Issa Communicated Multiple Times In 2012 May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Jeremy Affeldt On Homophobia: I Was Wrong May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Occupy Justice Department: Labor Leaders Hold Event To Support Arrested Protesters May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Trina McDonald, Military Rape Survivor, To Deliver 113,000 Petition Signatures To Congress May 21, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Tornado devasta Oklahoma City, scenario apocalittico: decine di vittime, strage di bambini e centinaia di feriti May 21, 2013
- Legge anti movimenti, il Pd non ritira il testo Berlusconi: vogliono eliminare me e Grillo May 21, 2013
- Si spara sull'altare di Notre Dame, suicida tra i turisti scrittore contrario a nozze gay May 21, 2013
- Firenze, turista americano accoltellato per il portafogli vicino a piazza Duomo May 21, 2013
- Mafia, Pdl: dimezzare pena su concorso esterno E' bufera: Pd, Sel e Lega contrari. Stop di Schifani: proposta ritirata May 21, 2013
- Letta: «Europa così non basta, si passi dalle parole ai fatti» May 21, 2013
- Cittadinanza ai bimbi immigrati, Kyenge: Italia pronta. E non stringe la mano al consigliere leghista, è polemica May 21, 2013
- Grillo replica a Gabanelli: blog in perdita non prende soldi pubblici, Casaleggio ripiana May 21, 2013
- Milano, donna trovata sgozzata sulle scale: è suicidio. Un biglietto: «Chiedo scusa» May 21, 2013
- Maltempo, allerta meteo sul Centro-Sud Pioggia e vento forte dalle Marche alla Sicilia May 21, 2013
- Parigi, suicidio a Notre-Dame Evacuata la cattedrale May 21, 2013 Alessia Rastelli@al_rastelli
- Berlusconi va all'attacco del Pd «Vogliono eliminare me e Grillo» May 21, 2013 Redazione Online
- Lavoro, Epifani preme sul governo "Sui giovani non si può più aspettare" May 21, 2013 Redazione Online
- Tornado, in cento estratti vivi | May 21, 2013 Massimo Gaggi#massimogaggi
- Tornado Usa, maestra salva gli scolari sdraiandosi sopra di loro May 21, 2013 Alessandro Fullonialefulloni
- Passamontagna e mazze da baseball: colpo in pieno giorno nella gioielleria May 21, 2013 Redazione Milano online
- Alfano: 140 agenti permanenti in più a Milano L'apprezzamento di Maroni e Pisapia May 21, 2013 Redazione Milano online
- Turista Usa accoltellato in centroa Firenze, "opera di uno squilibrato" May 21, 2013
- Mafia, Schifani blocca il Pdl: «Ritirato il ddl sul concorso esterno» May 21, 2013 Redazione Online
- M5S, stretta sulle comunicazione "Stop interviste con giornalisti inaffidabili" May 21, 2013 Redazione Online
- Correa montó gratis actos de Aznar e infló precios en contratos públicos May 21, 2013 José Antonio Hernández, José Manuel Romero
- El expresidente se defiende del ‘caso Gürtel’ con un ataque a PRISA May 21, 2013 El País
- Aznar amaga con volver a la política y exige que Rajoy baje impuestos May 21, 2013 Carlos E. Cué
- Torres detalla al juez la cita con Barberá y Camps en La Zarzuela May 21, 2013 Andreu Manresa, Jesús García
- La UE se limita a lanzar una señal política contra la evasión fiscal May 21, 2013 Lucía Abellán
- El Supremo pedirá a Gallardón que cambie la reforma del CGPJ May 21, 2013 Mónica Ceberio Belaza
- “La universidad no puede renunciar a cobrar la deuda de los alumnos” May 21, 2013 Pilar Álvarez
- Una reforma educativa a la carrera May 21, 2013 J. A. Aunión
- Un fiscal investiga al secretario de Néstor Kirchner por lavar dinero May 21, 2013 Francisco Peregil
- La reforma migratoria supera con éxito su primera prueba en el Senado May 22, 2013 Cristina F. Pereda
- Obama felicita a senadores por reforma migratoria May 22, 2013 Notimex
- Registran disturbios durante mensaje de Piñera May 22, 2013 EFE
- Avanza plan migratorio a pleno de Senado de EU May 22, 2013 AP
- Tornado liberó más energía que bomba de Hiroshima May 22, 2013 AP
- Fijan normas para juicio contra Manning May 22, 2013 EFE
- Managergehälter: Der Schweiz drohen die eigenen Konzerne wegzulaufen May 22, 2013
- Gewalt im Stadion: "Mit Sieg oder Niederlage hat es nichts mehr zu tun" May 22, 2013
- Euro-Hawk-Produzent: Deutschland hat Drohnen-Vertrag noch nicht gekündigt May 21, 2013
- Partei im Zwielicht: Die Grünen waren ein „Honigtopf“ für Päderasten May 22, 2013
- Ehrung in Bayern: Helmut Kohl spricht fast zehn Minuten May 21, 2013
- Bestseller: Die Toastbrot-Theologie der Margot Käßmann May 22, 2013
- Pleitestaat: Griechenlands Rassisten malträtieren sogar Kinder May 21, 2013
- Talk bei Maischberger: „Bei Alzheimer gibt auch Komik in der Tragik“ May 22, 2013
- Katharina Wagner: "Lieber Richard, Du bist noch unheimlich lebendig" May 22, 2013
- Mathematik: Chinese liefert Beweis zu Primzahl-Cousins
- Mini-Gipfel der EU: Vier Stunden gegen Steuerflucht
- Bürgerkrieg in Syrien: BND prognostiziert Vormarsch der Assad-Armee
- "Global Hawk": Drohnen-Projekt der Nato belastet de Maizière
- Tornado von Oklahoma: Hoffnung in Trümmern
- Steuervorwürfe: Apple-Chef Cook lullt US-Senatoren ein
- Verdacht einer Steuerstraftat: Staatsanwaltschaft durchsucht Bushidos Villa
- Soderberghs grandioser Liberace-Film: Schwul steht ihm gut
- Microsofts neue Konsole: Das kann die Xbox One
- Entscheidung des Wächterrats: Rafsandschani darf nicht zur Iran-Wahl antreten