Understanding the real significance TODAY of the Nazi holocaust …………….
“Studio Prop” Auschwitz Smokestack (not connected to any “facility,” built in 1947 by the Soviets
By Alan Hart
I am writing this piece fully aware that it will result in me being reviled and condemned by some who read my articles on web sites other than my own (www.alanhart.net) and are fixated with Nazi holocaust denial and/or what is called “holocaust revisionism”, which is usually something less than complete denial.
Incidentally, I never use the term The Holocaust (neither a capital T for the definitive article nor a capital H for the noun) in any reference I make to the fate of Jews in Nazi Germany and Nazi occupied Europe. Why not? The holocaust experience – being the victims of genocide – is not a uniquely Jewish experience as Zionism wants and needs the world to believe, and as the capital letters (used by the mainstream media to avoid offending Zionism) imply it to be. Since the obscenity of the Nazi holocaust there have been more than 70 other genocides and there were more than a few before it – the elimination of most of the native Indians of America, for example.
Those who deny and/or revise the Nazi holocaust offer three main assertions in support of their case.
The first is that the Nazis had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews.
In my understanding of real history there is what could be called a starter grain of truth in that assertion but only to this extent. Killing Jews in large numbers was not on the Nazi agenda when Hitler came to power in 1933. As has been well documented by others, there was on some levels co-operation between the Nazis and Zionism to empty Germany of its Jews and get them into Palestine. Killing Jews in large numbers only became behind-closed-doors Nazi policy after the 1939 British White Paper effectively repudiated the Balfour Declaration of 1917 and reversed British policy for Palestine.
(The detailed and documented background to what I am attempting to summarize here is contained in Britain Admits, Too Late, “We were Wrong”, Chapter 8 of Volume One of my book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, which is sub-titled The False Messiah).
Six weeks before the White Paper was published on 17 May 1939, a committee whose members included the Lord Chancellor, Vincent Caldecot, reported that
His Majesty’s Government were not free to dispose of Palestine without regard for the wishes and interests of the inhabitants of Palestine (the majority of whom were Arabs).
The White Paper set out its stall by pointing to the ambiguity in the Balfour Declaration of the expression “a national home for the Jewish people” and “the resulting uncertainty as to the objective of (Britain’s) policy.” The indicator that there was to be no more ambiguity and uncertainty was this most explicit statement:
His Majesty’s Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is not part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish state.
Britain’s newly defined policy objective was an independent Palestinian state within 10 years, and to prevent it becoming a Jewish state, Jewish immigration was to be limited to 10,000 a year for five years, after which no more Jews would be allowed to enter Palestine without the consent of the Arabs (consent which everybody knew would not be given).
Zionists declared the White Paper to be a betrayal of Britain’s promise to them. And that in the proverbial nutshell was why Zionism in some of its in-Palestine manifestations turned to terrorism – initially to break Britain’s will to stay and implement the White Paper policy.
Britain’s new Palestine policy, in particular the limits on Jewish immigration which were enforced, was a problem for the Nazis, too. If they couldn’t make use of Zionism as an agency to assist with the removal of Jews to Palestine, what to do? The answer was, “Kill them.”
There is a great deal of documented and irrefutable evidence of what Nazi leaders said behind closed doors and wrote in their diaries on the matter of exterminating the Jews.
One of the responsibilities of Heinrich Himmler, the commander of the SS, was setting up and controlling the Nazi concentration camps. To a secret meeting of top SS officials on 4 October 1943, he said: “I also want to refer here very frankly to a very difficult matter. We can now very openly talk about this among ourselves, and yet we will never discuss this publicly.” What was the “very difficult matter”? In Himmler’s own words to his audience, “the extermination of the Jewish people.”
When Germany’s defeat was imminent and Nazi leaders feared they would be captured and brought to trial, Himmler instructed his camp commandants to destroy records, crematoria, and all other signs of mass extermination.
The Nazi leader who most frequently and explicitly committed his thoughts about exterminating the Jews to paper was Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda. Here, for example, are just a few of his diary entries:
5 February 1942: The Jewish question is again giving us a headache; this time, however, not because we have gone too far, but because we are not going far enough.
14 February 1942: The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
18 February 1942: …We must show them no mercy and no indulgence. This riffraff must be eliminated and destroyed.
6 March 1942: … the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war.
20 March 1942: …the Fuehrer is as uncompromising as ever. The Jews must be got out of Europe, if necessary by applying most brutal methods.
27 March 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labour,
29 April 1942: Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated
14 December 1942: Jewry must pay for its crime just as our Fuehrer prophesied in his speech in the Reichstag; namely, by the wiping out of the Jewish race in Europe and possibly in the entire world.
9 March 1943 … (Hitler) approved of my measures and specifically ordered me to make Berlin entirely free of Jews.
13 May 1943: There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew….
The second main assertion of those who deny and/or revise the holocaust is that the Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews.
I wonder how many of those who believe this and display in comments on web sites their loathing and even hatred of all Jews everywhere have ever met and talked with Jewish survivors of the Nazi holocaust. I have and I’ll quote just one of them, my anti-Zionist friend Dr. Hajo Meyer who survived Auschwitz.
He told me, and I believed him without reservation, that some of his Jewish “comrades” in Auschwitz were assigned the task of removing the corpses from the gas chambers and transferring them to incinerators for burning. He added that the smoke and fumes from the chimneys of the incinerators could be seen and smelled all over the camp.
The third main assertion of holocaust revisionists is that the figure of six million Jewish deaths is a gross exaggeration and that the real number was very significantly lower. That might be the case but even if it was, my response is still – so what! For the sake of discussion, let’s assume that only one million Jews were exterminated, would that be a rational reason to deny that there was a holocaust? Of course not!
As I note in Holocaust – Jewish Death, Zionist Life, Chapter 9 of Volume 1 of my book, holocaust denial (and most aspects of holocaust revisionism) is something I cannot get my Gentile mind around. It strikes me as evil on a par with the commissioning of the slaughter and the slaughtering itself.
The paragraph immediately above is my message to holocaust deniers and revisionists but transmitting it is not the main purpose of this article. It is to draw attention to the real significance today of the Nazi holocaust.
Its initial significance can be summarized as follows. Without the holocaust there almost certainly would be no Israel because prior to the unleashing of Nazi ant-Semitism there simply was not enough Jewish support for Zionism’s colonial enterprise.
The real significance of the Nazi holocaust today is in its use by Zionism and all supporters of Israel right or wrong as a card to blackmail non-Jewish North Americans and Europeans into refraining from criticising Israel or, to be more precise, staying silent when its leaders demonstrate their absolute contempt for international law and resort to state terrorism.
In a recent editorial even the New York Times expressed a measure of despair at the consequences of Zionism’s ability to shut down honest discussion and debate. It said:
“One dispiriting lesson from Chuck Hagel’s nomination for defense secretary is the extent to which the political space for discussing Israel forthrightly is shrinking. Republicans focused on Israel more than anything during his confirmation hearing, but they weren’t seeking to understand his views. All they cared about was bullying him into a rigid position on Israel policy. Enforcing that kind of orthodoxy is not in either America’s or Israel’s interest.
“The sad truth is that there is more honest discussion about American-Israeli policy in Israel than in this country. Too often in the United States, supporting Israel has come to mean meeting narrow ideological litmus tests. J Street, a liberal pro-Israel group that was formed as a counterpoint to conservative groups like the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (the Zionist lobby’s command and control centre), has argued for vibrant debate and said ‘criticism of Israeli policy does not threaten the health of the state of Israel.’”
Criticism of Israeli policy, the editorial concluded, “is essential.”
Question: What must happen if there is ever to be enough political space in America for informed and honest debate which includes criticism and condemnation of the policies and actions of Israel’s leaders?
In my view what is most needed is a president with the courage to say something very like the following to the Jews, not only his fellow Americans who are Jewish but the Jews of the world. “The persecution you suffered on and off down the centuries and which climaxed with the obscenity of the Nazi holocaust IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR ZIONSIM’S PERSCUTION OF THE PALESTINIANS IN THE NAME OF YOU ALL.”
If I was drafting a presidential speech which contained those words or something very like them, I would add this. “It is time for all of us to say that we reject Zionism’s implicit assertion that the Nazi holocaust justified its ethnic cleansing of Palestine and still justifies its oppression of the occupied Palestinians, and that we are no longer going to be blackmailed into silence by Zionism’s use and abuse of the holocaust.”
I am fascinated by the fact that some of those who display their loathing and hatred of Jews while denying the Nazi holocaust in the comment spaces of web sites, the Veterans Today site in particular, seem to be speaking from the same script. That makes me entertain the thought that the script they are working from was provided by Zionism, and that they are, in reality, Zionist assets. That’s by no means impossible because, as I have previously noted, Zionism needs anti-Semitism. The more anti-Semitism there is slurping around web sites, the less likely it is that Zionism will be called and held to account for its crimes. It would not surprise me if that is Zionism’s calculation.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Comprehensive List Of GMO Products
- @BILD @DoraVarro fragt ihn doch mal ob er immer noch eine Nase wie ein Staubsauger hat ?....end..... 10 hours ago
- ever worked as a simple worker ? then you know what i'm talking about, maybe......end..... 10 hours ago
- the problem with the common people is : They loved to be fooled ........end..... 10 hours ago
- RT @charlesfrith: Oh Wow I'm a Starbucks prophet. Woolwich beheading murderer had an expense tab at MI5. I'm getting good at this. http://t…....end..... 10 hours ago
- BBC News - Woolwich attack: MI5 'offered job to suspect' bbc.in/134jwLC....end..... 10 hours ago
- RT @nit24m: If an 'israeli' spy firm (Elbit Systems) has access to Nigerians' computers & communications, that means the state of 'israel' …....end..... 11 hours ago
- mentioning NWO is close to being labeled a nut . Shame on you....end..... 11 hours ago
- Gaddafi/Hussein surely were no Angels . but less bloodshet was noted under their reign . suck on this NWO ................end..... 11 hours ago
- some pain of the US can be heard in Tracys songs and i know there are many... but for me she's just unique youtube.com/watch?v=IgeZPL…....end..... 11 hours ago
- No.10 of my : My top 10 anti NWO songs (filed under : my rockin' reality) ......... wp.me/pZAQb-1hn....end..... 12 hours ago
Todays Top 10 views
- 9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH) .......
- US UK War Crimes: More leukemia in Iraq than after Hiroshima as result of depleted uranium, white phosphorus bombs and nerve gas
- Who was the naked Man and was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shot after his surrender ? (something smells fishy here)................
- my HAARP Page
- Turkish Intelligence Services was aware of the bombs exploded in Reyhanli ..............
- We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant ..............
- Newly-released UK documents speak of Zionist Nazis, terrorists and savage............
- Italian Supreme Court President Writes Book Linking Bilderberg to Operation Gladio and the CIA ........
- FSA Terrorists killing unarmed captured SAA Soldiers (Video) .......
- France Votes to Ban the Burqa !
- My top 10 anti NWO songs (filed under : my rockin’ reality) ………
- Turkish Intelligence Services was aware of the bombs exploded in Reyhanli …………..
- US : ‘Presidential Secrets’ (a must watch)
- western MSM missed this one big time : Hamburg ‘avoids radiation disaster’ as ship loaded with fissile material, explosives burns (VIDEO)……….
- How Qatar seized control of the Syrian revolution …………..
- CIA involvement in the death of Bob Marley …………………
- 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory ………….
- Italian Supreme Court President Writes Book Linking Bilderberg to Operation Gladio and the CIA ……..
- Pic of the day : Sting,British Revolution ………….
- Newly-released UK documents speak of Zionist Nazis, terrorists and savage…………
- If you want to go to heaven, you had better get busy overthrowing Syria ………
- tell me what is wrong here ? …………….
- FLASHBACK-9/11 : Blueprint for Truth-The Architecture of Destruction(AE911Truth.org)……
- Joel Skousen: Tsarnaev Brothers Were Set Up …………..
- Breaking : Officials: Suspect unarmed when arrested in boat (AP) …………..
relax with some music while reading the News : Now playing : Electric Light Orchestra – Discovery (1979) Full Album
“Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Cree Indian Prophecy
This site is mostly GOOGLE free !
US : Who Owns the Media?
Revolution ( in the US a constitutional right )The 1776 Declaration of Independence stated that when a long train of abuses by those in power evidence a design to reduce the rights of people to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the peoples right, in fact their duty to engage in a revolution.
and ….. JFK in his own words !
- In a speech to the Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, President Kennedy said: “No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition; and both are necessary. . . . Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed, and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law makers once decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment.”
looking for something ? search my Newsread !
- Alternative Energies
- Anti government protests
- Anti NWO
- Anti War
- Big Brother
- Biohazards and Ecocides
- Covert Ops
- Crimes against Humanity
- Drug Business
- False Flag Ops
- GM Foods ,Transgenicos etc.
- Gran Theft Economics
- Health and Wellness
- Media Lies
- Middle East
- Music , my rockn'reality
- Natural Disasters
- Natural Healing
- New World Order
- Poisoning of Mother Earth
- Vaccines and related
- Violations of Human Rights
- World at War ( not the Game )
- World People
- World Politics
- World Revolution
Abraham Lincoln said, just before his assassination:I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Hmmmm.
Videos ,Documentals ,etc.
- The Crash of 1929 …………….
- Four Horsemen – Official Trailer ……….
- Josh Reeves Special Report: Norway Massacre, Winehouse, Templar Cartel – All Roads Lead to Rome …………….
- police-state 4 – the rise of FEMA ……………
- Benazir Bhutto ,claiming “Bin Laden was Murdered” (2001) ……..
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Season 2 ……………
- Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy …………….
- “Inside Job”: Official Trailer in HD………………….
- NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT – SENSITIVE INFORMATION …………..
- Rothschild Documentary ……………..
- “House of Rothschild” 1934 ,with “Boris Karloff (pre-code Hollywood) ……..
- The Arrivals pt.1 ………..
- Blackwater: Shadow Army ………….
The American Dream By The Provocateur Network
War on Drugs
don’t forget to
“9/11 truth” (Websites and Petitions)
- World for 9/11 truth
- Actors and artists for911truth
- Military officers for 911 truth
- Scientists for 911 truth
- Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
- Firefighters for 911truth
- Pilots for 911 truth
- Medical professionals for 9/11 truth
- Political leaders for 9/11 truth
- lawyers for 9/11 truth?
- Veterans for 9/11 truth
- Scholars for 9/11 truth
- The 3. truth about 9/11
- 9/11: Confessions of a Former CIA Asset (filed under 9/11 was an inside job)……………
- Foreknowledge of Building 7′s Collapse : Dr. Graeme MacQueen
- New 9/11 Raw Footage: Explosions During Collapse of Twin Towers
- Conspiracy documentary on 9/11 attacks will soon be India’s first e-film
- Nine Years, Two Wars, Hundreds of Thousands Dead – and Nothing Learnt Did 9/11 make us all mad? Our memorial to the innocents who died nine years ago has been a holocaust of fire and blood . . .
- Video: 9 Years Later, Nearly 900 9/11 Responders Have Died, Survivors Fight for Compensation
- The Terror Faced by Arabs and Muslims in the Aftermath of 9/11
- The Anniversary of 9/11
- How the world changed after 9/11
- 9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
- Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
- Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
- A must see : 9/11 Planners Confess on National Television
- A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York
- ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED
Maps & History
EXTRA : What people said !
Samuel Johnson, ” Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides”Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation. You do not find it among gross people.
Tags9/11 truth Anti Government Protests Arab Nations Arab World CIA involvement Control of Africa Control of the "Great Middle East" Earthquake Europe Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Gaza siege illegal military actions illegal Wars Iraq War Israel Julian Assange Libya Libya Al Qaeda Rebels Libya Invasion media manipulation Moammar Al Qaddafi Moammar Qaddafi Muammar Gaddafi Muammar Kadhafi NATO NATO/Al Qaeda Alliance NATO Terror NATO War Crimes Nuclear Incidents Nuclear power station core meltdown NWO Obama Oil War Palestine Politics protests UN Resolution 1973 USA USA Agenda War on Libya War on Muslims War on Terror Wikileaks world News World War 3
Neesweek …………… (“Click the pics”)
A Nighmare comes true : McDonald’s joins forces with italy’s oldest pasta firm Barilla .
some good news: McDonald’s Closes All Their Restaurants in Bolivia
Q&A: The FBI’s role in ‘manufacturing’ terrorism
Ex-Bush Official Willing to Testify Bush, Cheney Knew Gitmo Prisoners Innocent
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ‘ordinary business’
The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals
Somalia: You Are Being Lied to About Pirates
Rothschilds Conduct “Red Symphony”
The Osama bin Laden Myth
A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
You don’t need to be a Prophet : The Zionists are doing to America what they did to Germany ?
Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948
The shocking horrors of the Israeli genocide in Palestine/Jenin (very strong Images)
NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969
Trophy shots from the IDF ( strong images, viewer discretion advised)
LIBYA R.I.P. …… THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU NOW
just a little reminder !
Factcheck : The green Book : read and understand this before you jump into conclusions that Gaddhafi was a ruthless dictator
Power Tales : THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
The History of the House of Rothschild (by Andrew Hitchcock)
must see Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy
Photo Horrors: 3rd Reich vs Gaza (www.veteranstoday.com)
Depleted Uranium: The Ultimate Dirty Bomb
FLASHBACK : FUKUSHIMA SECOND EXPLOSION REACTOR 3 JAPAN (03/13/2011)
THE SCROLLZONE !
- Report: Terrorist attack on uranium plant — Damage forces closure of facility — Up to 50 people wounded May 23, 2013 ENENews
- Expert: “Incipient collapse” of radioactive waste tanks possible at U.S. nuclear site (AUDIO) May 23, 2013 ENENews
- ‘Amazing’: Plutonium leak at U.S. nuclear site hidden from public — Official: “A very deliberate cover up… I will use the word that we were lied to” (VIDEO) May 22, 2013 ENENews
- Object intentionally dropped onto nuclear reactor from the air — “Plants are both vulnerable and unprotected from threats” May 22, 2013 ENENews
- Kyodo: Highest levels of Fukushima contamination in plankton already east of Hawaii? (MAPS) May 21, 2013 ENENews
- AP: Radiation levels outside Fukushima “exceeded the annual limit for nuclear workers” — Residents now demanding help May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Tepco: M6 quake caused leak at Fukushima Daiichi — Water coming from pipe of Units 5, 6 May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Firefighters called in to U.S. nuclear plant after alert — Overheating in turbine room — “Further details not immediately available” May 21, 2013 ENENews
- Japan Times: Discharges of Fukushima nuclear material into Pacific “have effectively contaminated the sea” — Melted reactor cores will burn again if water not perpetually poured in — “Tepco proposing some of it be dumped into ocean” May 20, 2013 ENENews
- Rice planted 10 miles from Fukushima Daiichi — Residents can’t stay in town overnight — “Intended for sale” May 19, 2013 ENENews
- Scientists mystified why Northern California earthquake was felt across such a large area May 25, 2013A magnitude 5.7 temblor Thursday night was the largest earthquake to shake California since 2008 and has generated curiosity from seismologists. The temblor occurred in a rugged section of Northern California that has not been studied as thoroughly as Southern California and the Bay Area and has less monitoring equipment. Experts said they were surprised the […]
- UK chickens come home to roost in Woolwich May 25, 2013Malcolm X memorably described the JFK assassination as America's chickens coming home to roost. Now some British chickens have come home to roost in Woolwich. Were elements of the British government complicit in the killing of a British soldier by two apparent "salafi jihadists" - in the same way that elements of the US government killed JFK? […]
- Still a plantation: American slave labor booming May 25, 2013US breeds a Chinese-style inmate labor scheme on its own soil. Both state and some of the biggest private companies are now enjoying the fruits of a cheap and readily available work force, with tens of millions of dollars spent by private prisons to keep their jails full.
- Greater flamingos return to Gabon for the first time in decades May 25, 2013Gabon flamingos The Greater flamingo, Phoenicopterus roseus, a migratory species that had not been reported in Gabon for many decades, has been observed in Gabon's Akanda National Park. The flamingos were spotted on the Gabonese coast during the tour organized as part of the commemoration of the World Migratory Bird Day. The birds were seen on the mudfl […]
- U.S. drone strike estimates exceed 3,300 deaths May 25, 2013Decade-long air campaign peaked under Obama in 2010 President Barack Obama said Thursday that he will engage Congress in exploring a number of options for increased oversight of lethal drone strikes outside of war zones like Afghanistan. The official U.S. figures of number of strikes and estimated deaths remain classified. But, according to the New America F […]
- Obama defends drone use as legal, effective and just May 25, 2013US President Barack Obama has defended his administration's use of drones as legal, effective, and just. "We are at war with an organization that right now would kill as many Americans as they could if we did not stop them first. So this is a just war," Obama said in a major policy speech at Washington's National Defense University on Thu […]
- Woolwich attack: MI5 'offered job to suspect' May 25, 2013MI5 asked Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo if he wanted to work for them about six months before the killing, a childhood friend has said. Abu Nusaybah told BBC Newsnight his friend - one of two men arrested after Drummer Lee Rigby's murder in south-east London on Wednesday - had rejected the approach from the security service. The BBC could no […]
- Cat adopts baby ducks May 25, 2013Yes, this cat in Clara, Ireland has not only adopted these orphaned baby ducks - she 's even suckles them. "The minute the cat lay down the three ducklings ran underneath her. She stared to purr," the cat's owner Ronan Lally told The Irish Independent. "We lifted her up and two ducklings were latched onto the cat. The cat has all the […]
- Reports of 'UFO' flood in over Sunshine Coast May 25, 2013Up to a dozen people have reported seeing a strange light in the sky over Toogoom on Monday evening. Toogoom resident Maggie MacLeod sparked the influx of reports yesterday when she posted about the "bright, comet-like" UFO on the Fraser Coast Chronicle Facebook page. "It was going down, then sideways and then the tail disappeared," she s […]
- Global war of terror: entire world is a battlefield for Pentagon May 25, 2013Forget it; the Global War on Terror (GWOT) is not becoming more "democratic" - or even transparent. US President Barack Obama now pledges to transfer the responsibility of the shadow 'Drone Wars' from the CIA to the Pentagon - so the US Congress is able to monitor it. Until virtually yesterday the Obama administration did not even recogni […]
- Scientists mystified why Northern California earthquake was felt across such a large area May 25, 2013
- From Alaska to Florida: Americans take to streets against Monsanto and GMOs May 25, 2013 RT
- Syrian opposition talks in stalemate as Geneva peace conference looms May 25, 2013 RT
- French soldier on duty stabbed by man 'of North African origin' in Paris, manhunt ongoing May 25, 2013 RT
- At least 28 dead, 250 wounded in Sunni-Alawite clashes in Tripoli (PHOTOS, VIDEO) May 25, 2013 RT
- 16 Pakistani schoolchildren killed in bus blast (PHOTOS, VIDEO) May 25, 2013 RT
- Judge rules office of 'America’s toughest sheriff' racially profiled Latinos May 25, 2013 RT
- MI5 ‘tried to recruit’ Woolwich murder suspect May 25, 2013 RT
- Suicide bombing strikes near Interior Ministry in southern Russia's Dagestan May 25, 2013 RT
- Global march challenges Monsanto's dominance: LIVE UPDATES May 25, 2013 RT
- Obama 'worse than Nixon' for press freedoms May 25, 2013 RT
- Russia's Putin Hails Ties With African Union As It Turns 50 May 25, 2013
- Russia's Putin Hails Ties With African Union As It Turns 50 May 25, 2013
- Vintage Apple Computer Sells for Record Price - Report May 25, 2013
- Vintage Apple Computer Sells for Record Price - Report May 25, 2013
- Pirates Released Crew Members of German Ship After 1 Month May 25, 2013
- Pirates Released Crew Members of German Ship After 1 Month May 25, 2013
- Turkmen Capital Hits Guinness Book of Records May 25, 2013
- Turkmen Capital Hits Guinness Book of Records May 25, 2013
- Interpol Rejects Russia’s Bid for Help in Browder Case May 25, 2013
- Missiles but No Meteorites on US-Russian Agenda – Official May 25, 2013
- 10 killed, 14 injured in Taliban coordinated attack in Kabul May 25, 201310 people, including 6 attackers, were killed and 14 others wounded in Taliban coordinated attack on a UN-affiliated organization on Friday evening, authorities said.
- Bomb attack causes dozen casualties in Russia's Dagestan May 25, 2013At least one person was killed and 11 others injured when a bomb attack took place near Interior Ministry headquarters in Dagestan in Russia's North Caucasus region Saturday, National Anti-Terrorism Committee said.
- Myanmar, Japanese firms sign MoU on Thilawa SEZ development May 25, 2013Myanmar and Japanese firms on Saturday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on development of Thilawa Special Economic Zone (SEZ), in Myanmar's Yangon.
- Al-Qaida militants take over village in southeast Yemen May 25, 2013Dozens of fighters of the Yemen- based al-Qaida offshoot took control of a small village in the southeastern province of Hadramout, a provincial security official told Xinhua on Saturday.
- Syrian troops regain airbase in central city May 25, 2013The Syrian troops regained a rebel- held airbase in the central strategic city of al-Qussair on Saturday, local media said.
- Bombing attackers in Niger come from S Libya: media May 25, 2013The two car-bomb attacks happened in Niger was launched by attackers from neighboring Libya, Niger's President Mahamadou Issoufou was quoted as saying Saturday.
- Taliban launches coordinated attack in Kabul, testing Afghan Security Forces May 25, 2013At least two suicide bombers and a policeman were killed and several others wounded on Friday evening when Taliban launched a coordinated attack in central Kabul, a police source said.
- Iran's presidential candidate Saeed Jalili attends campaign rally May 25, 2013Iran's Guardian Council of Constitution announced the names of eight eligible candidates for the upcoming presidential election while barring two major political figures.
- AN-2 plane crashes in Jalal-Abad region, Kyrgyzstan May 25, 2013Photo taken on May 24, 2013 shows the wreckage of an AN-2 plane crashed in Jalal-Abad region, Kyrgyzstan. The aircraft crashed here Friday, killing three.
- Japanese PM arrives in Myanmar for three-day visit May 25, 2013Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived Yangon Friday evening to pay a three-day official goodwill visit to the Southeast Asian nation.
- 10 killed, 14 injured in Taliban coordinated attack in Kabul May 25, 2013
- China's reform hands fail to clap May 24, 2013The young Chinese leadership is displaying a near-schizophrenic split that can be summed up by President Xi Jinping's gung-ho style and no-holds-barred defense of Mao Zedong and the seriousness with which Premier Li Keqiang, China's first "PhD prime minister", is pushing economic reforms. Irreconcilable contradictions persist between nurt […]
- Western hypocrisy over Chinese nukes May 24, 2013Speculation that China plans to depart from a strict nuclear policy that empahises minimum deterrent and a no-first-use pledge flies in the face of official rebuttals and the fact that its nuke arsenal hasn't expanded with economic advances. Instead of assuming Beijing is aggressive, Western nations asking why their own policy is based on preemptive str […]
- Neo-Nazi denial in Myanmar May 24, 2013Myanmar has a newly registered Nazi party, the Rakhine National Development Party, created in the wake of anti-Muslim violence in Rakhine State. Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi has dined publicly with its leaders, confirming the strength of race-based politics in the country, where fawning by Western interests has helped to create a sense of invincibility […]
- Obama narrows scope of war on terror May 24, 2013Barack Obama announced a new policy to limit the conditions for drone strikes against terrorist suspects. Groups sharply critical of the US president's failure to break with George W Bush's "war of terror" gave his pledge to emerge from the legal shadows a cautious, if somewhat skeptical, welcome.
- America's truth-seeking drone program May 24, 2013Hunting militants through morally and legally questionable bombing missions hardly provides real justice to the victims of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center in New York. The same international laws are broken by the drone program purportedly intended to protect American soil from foreign enemies seeking to eliminate its citizens.
- Neighbors eye Sharif with caution May 24, 2013Pledges new Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has made to investigate the Kargil border conflict and Inter Services Intelligence agency involvement in the Mumbai bombings will be welcomed in Delhi. However, as past stints as premier saw him recognize the Taliban as a legitimate Afghan government and take his country diplomatically closer to Saudi Arabia, […]
- What's a disqualified candidate to do? May 24, 2013Disqualification by Iran's unelected Guardians Council of former president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani and Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei for next month's presidential race have sparked an outcry. Rafsanjani seemingly buckled, while Mashaei, the incumbent president's protege, is taking the only route available to reinstate his candidacy - a direct a […]
- Turkey puts a new paradigm in play May 24, 2013The Arab Spring and the conflict in Syria have forced Turkey to reassess its policy stance of non-interference towards the Middle East "swamp". Ankara has grasped the opportunity created by the conflict to resolve its Kurdish question - taking a path its leaders hope will enable a reawakening of the country's regional ambitions.
- Indian growth model unsustainable at best May 24, 2013India managed growth of a mere 5% last year. That there is expansion at all is thanks to the services sector, one part of the economy able to operate outside government control. As a growth model, that's unsustainable.
- German savings, crisis in Europe, and China May 24, 2013Confusion between national and household savings can make even trained economists struggle to understand the imbalances and role of German savings at the heart of the current European crisis. China's "monumental savings" are subject to similar miscomprehension.
- China's reform hands fail to clap May 24, 2013
- May 25th… Victory Day of National Resistance, Liberating the South From Israeli Occuopation DAMASCUS, (SANA)-"Withdrawal which won't touch dignity", with this brief, Israeli General Shaul Mofaz tried to justify the reason behind the Israeli army humble defeat in South Lebanon on May 25th, 2000 which became the victory Day of the National
- Nasrallah: Syria's Fall Spells Gloomy Future for the Region BEIRUT, (SANA)_Hezbullah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said that the countries and peoples of the region are threatened by the US-backed takfiri project
- Iran's Defense Minister: Claims on Iran's Military Involvement in Syria Aimed to Justify Defeat TEHRAN, (SANA)_Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said that Western allegations about Iranian forces fighting in Syria ''are aimed to justify their defeats
- Jordan's King: There Should Be an Urgent Political Solution to the Crisis in SyriaAL-SHOUNEH, JORDAN, (SANA)- Jordanian King Abdullah II stressed the need to find an urgent political solution to the crisis in Syria and to put an end to the acts of violence
- Indian FM: Dialogue is the Way to Solve Crisis in SyriaJEDDAH, (SANA) – Indian Foreign Minister, Salman Khurshid stressed that dialogue is the way to solve the crisis in Syria to put an end to violence
- Tehran: Russia, China Will Participate in Meeting on Syria TEHRAN, (SANA)- Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for the Arab and African Affairs Hussein Amir Abdullahian said that Russia and China will participate in a meeting due in Tehran on May 29th
- Russia: No Evidence on Chemical Weapons' Use by the Government Forces in SyriaMOSCOW, (SANA)- Chief of the Russian National Security Council, Nikolai Patrushev, said there is no evidence that the Syrian army used chemical weapons against the armed groups
- Austria: Arming the Syrian Opposition Could Aggravate the Conflict VIENNA, (SANA)- Austrian Foreign Minister, Michael Spindelegger, reiterated Saturday his country's rejection of the proposal made by some EU states to lift embargo on the "Syrian opposition
- Ecuador President Affirms Solidarity with Syria QUITO, (SANA)- President Rafael Correa of Ecuador affirmed his country's solidarity with Syria, as leadership and people, in the face of war against it, launched by the international imperialism
- Austria Reiterates Rejection of Arming Syrian OppositionVIENNA/PARIS, (SANA) – Austrian Foreign Minister Michael Spindelegger reiterated his country's rejection of lifting the embargo on arming the Syrian opposition, saying that such an action would form a drastic
- May 25th… Victory Day of National Resistance, Liberating the South From Israeli Occuopation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Student shot in US state of Florida May 25, 2013A student has been shot at a school in Miami in the US State of Florida as gun violence continues to plague the country.
- ‘Iran equipped with anti-armor missiles’ May 25, 2013Commander of the Iranian Army's Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad-Reza Pourdastan says the country has been equipped with new domestically-produced anti-armor missiles.
- Nasrallah backs fighting Syria militants May 25, 2013Hezbollah Secretary-General Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah has defended the Lebanese resistance movement’s decision to fight foreign-backed militants in the Syrian border town of al-Qusayr.
- 'Hezbollah supports anti-Israel Syrians' May 25, 2013The Deputy Secretary General of Hezbollah Sheikh Naim Qassem says that the Lebanese movement supports those in Syria backing resistance against Israel.
- The Monarchy Part 27 May 25, 2013The Monarchy program is aimed at shedding light on the dark corners of British internal affairs, foreign affairs, and of course, the UK economy.
- EX-UK PM Thatcher betrayed Iran May 25, 2013Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher betrayed the Iranian nation and government during her 11 years in office by aiding enemies of Iran throughout her reign.
- Four Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir May 25, 2013Four Indian soldiers have been killed in an ambush by militants in the Indian-administered Kashmir region, officials say.
- Sri Lanka Filmfest to host Iran director May 25, 2013The 2013 edition of SAARC International Film Festival in Sri Lanka has selected Iranian filmmaker Abbas Rafei to attend this year’s jury panel.
- Adventurism not in Rezaei foreign policy May 25, 2013Iranian presidential candidate Mohsen Rezaei says his future government will not seek adventurism in its foreign policy, but it will defend the nation’s interests if he wins the election.
- Pakistan opposes US drone strikes May 25, 2013Islamabad has reiterated its strong opposition to the ongoing CIA-operated deadly campaign of drone strikes inside Pakistani soil.
- Student shot in US state of Florida May 25, 2013
- Nuland assistant to Kerry; General Lute NATO-boundPresident Obama plans to nominate Victoria Nuland as assistant secretary of state for Europe and retired Gen. Douglas E. Lute as ambassador to NATO. Victoria Nuland was George W. Bush's ambassador to NATO and spokesperson for Hillary Clinton. She is married to historian and Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan, who—like herself—switched from the Repub […]
- Boston Marathon attacks: death of two FBI special agentsTwo FBI special agents, Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw, lost their lives during a training exercise in Virginia Beach, May 20, 2013. The two men were trying to rope down from a helicopter onto a ship. But due to weather difficulties, they fell into the water and died as a result of the impact. Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw, alongside Richard Deslaur […]
- Boston and the CIA ‘Snafu': The grey eminence behind Turkey's Erdogan and AKP, by F. William EngdahlIn the first part, geopolitical analyst William Engdahl discussed the role of CIA's Graham Fuller in creating the policy of using angry Jihadist Muslims as trained terrorists in Afghanistan and elsewhere against the Soviet Union. Herein—largely drawing on the revelations made by FBI whistle-blower Sibel Edwards—Engdahl throws the spotlight on the entire […]F. William Engdahl
- BND anticipates Syria's victory end 2013The German foreign intelligence agency (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) has drastically revised its assessment of the situation in Syria, reveals Spiegel Online  While, on the strength of reports by high-ranking military deserters, they had heretofore predicted the rapid enfeeblement of Bashar al-Assad, today they announced his victory before the end of the […]
- Will there soon be a referendum on freedom of expression in Switzerland?, by Matthias ErneZurich lawyer Matthias Erne responds to the controversy that swirled around the views expressed by a celebrated military journalist, Peter Forster. The latter openly took issue with the Federal Council's questioning of Swiss neutrality. Can a journalist working for the state express a personal opinion against the government that employs him? And on whos […]Matthias Erne
- "The promotion of the Mittelstand corresponds to social market economy and is an alternative to socialism and capitalism”« "The promotion of the Mittelstand corresponds to social market economy and is an alternative to socialism and capitalism” », by Professor Dr Eberhard Hamer / « “Proposals for the regeneration of the market economy and of the SMEs (small and medium-sized businesses)” », by Professor Dr Eberhard Hamer/ «“FATCA brings serious disadvantages for Switzerlan […]
- Georges Sabra urges FSA to rescue al-QusayrWhile the city of al-Qusayr was liberated by the Syrian Arab Army bolstered by Hezbollah combatants, the president of the National Coalition (opposition), Georges Sabra, called on all units affiliated with the Free Syrian Army (FSA) to send in their men to "rescue" the city. The Syrian army is currently grappling with pockets of jihadists which sti […]
- List of Iranian presidential candidatesThe Council of the Revolutionary Guards (akin to a Constitutional Council) on Tuesday released a list of eight candidates declared eligible for the presidential election on June 14. The Council had to select among 686 candidates who had put their names forward, including former President Rafsanjani (the richest man in the country), and the former chief of st […]
- Menendez-Corker bill on Syria passes Senate Foreign Relations CommitteeThe Syria Transition Support Act introduced by U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Ranking Member Bob Corker (R-TN) was approved by the Committee, on 21 May 2013, by a vote of 15 to 3.  The legislation will be submitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives. It aims to provide arms to opposition factions […]
- Barack Obama on the Future of Fight Against Terrorism, by Barack ObamaGood afternoon, everybody. Please be seated. It is a great honor to return to the National Defense University. Here, at Fort McNair, Americans have served in uniform since 1791 — standing guard in the earliest days of the Republic, and contemplating the future of warfare here in the 21st century. For over two centuries, the United States has been bound toget […]Barack Obama
- Nuland assistant to Kerry; General Lute NATO-bound
- Up Against the FBI May 24, 2013It was the first day of fourth grade, and my Social Studies teacher told us it was time for the pledge of allegiance. All the students stood up: all but me. I don’t recall if we’d had the pledge before that: if we did I don’t remember it. Whether it was an innovation, or whether [...]Justin Raimondo
- Gazans Dying to Enter Israel May 24, 2013Israel’s crippling blockade of the coastal territory of Gaza is pushing desperate young Palestinians to ever more extreme measures in the search for livelihoods, despite an agreement granting Gazans greater access to their agricultural land. In search of work, some Gazans try to enter Israel by jumping the fence that separates it from Gaza. Others [...]Mel Frykberg
- From Iraq to Syria: US Political Impotence in the Middle East May 24, 2013In an article published May 15, 2013, American historical social scientist Immanuel Wallerstein wrote, “Nothing illustrates more the limitations of Western power than the internal controversy its elites are having in public about what the United States in particular and western European states should be doing about the civil war in Syria.” Those limitations […]Ramzy Baroud
- Twenty Killed in Attacks Focused on Iraqi Security Forces May 24, 2013A clash a joint checkpoint in Garma left three security personnel killed and 18 more wounded. The forces included Sahwa fighters and regular army. What appears to be a separate attack on Sahwa members’ home, left two dead and seven wounded, including women and children. 20 42 Gunmen killed four soldiers and wounded five more [...]Margaret Griffis
- The New World Order is Unimpeachable May 23, 2013Sinclair Lewis once wrote that if fascism ever comes to the United States it will be wrapped in the American flag and carrying a cross. Lewis might have been describing our contemporary “political Christians,” the mostly evangelicals who believe that Washington has a manifest destiny to make the world behave while simultaneously expunging the constitution [. […]Philip Giraldi
- Tyranny Around the Corner May 23, 2013A few weeks ago, President Obama advised graduates at Ohio State University that they need not listen to voices warning about tyranny around the corner, because we have self-government in America. He argued that self-government is in and of itself an adequate safeguard against tyranny, because voters can be counted upon to elect democrats (lowercase [...]Andrew P. Napolitano
- 31 Killed in Iraq, Including 12 Slaughtered in a Baghdad Brothel May 23, 2013Thirty-one people were killed across Iraq, including 12 people at a brother in Baghdad,Margaret Griffis
- Detainee Lawyer: Guantanamo ‘Has No Right to Exist’ May 22, 2013For more than 100 days, detainees at American detention facilities at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been on hunger strike, drawing international attention back to the prison that U.S. President Barack Obama vowed during his first presidential campaign to close down. Ramzi Kassem, a lawyer who defends prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Photo courtesy of Ramzi Kassem. […]Robert Stefanicki
- Antiwar.com vs. the FBI May 22, 2013In order to give our readers some essential background on the lawsuit against the FBI we launched today [5/21/13], we are reprinting this column by Justin Raimondo originally published on August 11, 2011. The phone rang. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and it was my day off. Sitting in my rather neglected garden, as [...]Justin Raimondo
- Should the Law Governing the War on Terror Be Changed? May 22, 2013A move is afoot in Congress to change the 2001 law that kicked off what became the “war on terror” (although the Obama administration has dropped the now politically incorrect term). The administration, however, opposes changing the statute, because, as one Pentagon official said, “As of right now, it suits us well.” Naturally the administration [...] […]Ivan Eland
- Up Against the FBI May 24, 2013
- Unnamed Source Claims Unconfirmed Cyber Attacks are from Iran May 25, 2013"American officials have not offered any technical evidence to back up their assertions of Iranian authorship of the latest attacks." - The New York Times Eric Blair Activist Post The New York Times ran a story Friday from an unnamed source about an unconfirmed story with unnamed victims. Why would the paper of record run such a story? Propaganda o […]Activist Post
- Hershberger Verdict In After Judge Orders Jury NOT to Vote With Conscience May 25, 2013Heather Callaghan Activist Post Into the wee hours of last night, after about 16 hours of deliberating, the Baraboo, Wisconsin court decided not to wait until Tuesday for a verdict. Four criminal misdemeanor charges are aimed at Vernon Hershberger for providing fresh food to his community through a contractual agreement with members. Paraphrased by Derrick J […]Activist
- Obama Heckler: "I think killing innocent people with drones is rude" May 25, 2013Activist Post A CNN host called peace activist, Medea Benjamin, "rude" for interrupting the president's foreign policy speech. Benjamin responded, "I think killing innocent people with drones is rude," Benjamin replied. "I think keeping innocent people in detention for 11 years is rude. I think not respecting the lives of Muslim […]Activist Post
- Media Responses to Obama's Speech May 25, 2013Anthony Freda Art Stephen Lendman Activist Post They didn't surprise. Media scoundrels support his worst policies. His neoliberal harshness is endorsed. His alliance with monied interests gets no coverage. His crimes of war, against humanity and genocide go unmentioned. His partnership with Israel against Palestine isn't explained. His systematic d […]Activist
- Obama Expands Militarization of Police May 25, 2013Youtube Among items transferred to local law enforcement agencies have been assault rifles and grenade launchers, even Blackhawk helicopters and .50 caliber machine guns; In fiscal year 2011 alone, the Pentagon transferred almost $500 million worth of materials to domestic law enforcement -- near double the previous year's total. Subscribe to The Real N […]Activist Post
- CDC Declares 1/5 of U.S. Kids Have Mental Disorders May 25, 2013Melissa Melton Activist Post A fresh report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that 20 percent of American children now have mental health issues. Here are some of the report’s highlights: The most prevalent mental health diagnosis of children studied between the ages of three and 17 was Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disord […]Activist
- Rand Paul introduces bill to extend Fourth Amendment protection to electronic communications May 25, 2013image source: Gage Skidmore/Flickr Madison Ruppert Activist Post Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has introduced legislation that seeks to extend Fourth Amendment protection to electronic communications, which if successful would be a major move to protect online privacy. This comes after it was revealed that both the IRS and the FBI claimed they did not need a warran […]Activist
- Obama: Defending the Indefensible May 25, 2013Anthony Freda Art Stephen Lendman Activist Post His doublespeak duplicity reflects the last refuge of a scoundrel. He's the worst in recent memory. Perhaps the worst ever. Forked tongue rhetoric can't disguise it. Throughout his tenure, he governed lawlessly. He's done so at home and abroad. He spurns rule of law principles and other democrati […]Activist
- Turmeric's Cardiovascular Benefits Found To Be As Powerful As Exercise May 25, 2013Sayer Ji Activist Post Nothing can replace exercise, but turmeric extract does a pretty good job of producing some of the same cardiovascular health benefits, most notably in women undergoing age-associated adverse changes in arterial health. Despite the general lack of interest by conventional medical practitioners in turmeric's role in preventing hear […]Activist
- The People's Movement Against Monsanto May 25, 2013Youtube Monsanto is a company feared and reviled by the public in equal measure. But whatever cases Monsanto has lost in the court of public opinion it has made up for in the courts of justice thanks to its revolving door with the upper reaches of Washington. Now, a new movement is seeking to galvanize grassroots resistance to the corporation, and derail its […]Activist Post
- Unnamed Source Claims Unconfirmed Cyber Attacks are from Iran May 25, 2013
- How Did Major Hedge Fund Earn 30% Returns for 20 Years Straight? Lots of Cheating May 23, 2013There are 8,000 hedge funds, and they are up to their eyeballs in unethical behavior. How would you like to invest $10,000 and watch it grow over 20 years into $1,461,920? Well that's what happened at the giant hedge fund, SAC Capital Advisors, which made a 30% return for 20 years in a row. How is it possible to make such profitable investments again a […]Les Leopold, AlterNet
- The Latest Cannabis Discoveries That the Federal Government Doesn’t Want You to Know About May 22, 2013Federal lawmakers and the White House continue to willfully ignore science in regards to the cannabis plant. Despite issuing a highly publicized memorandum in 2009 stating, "Science and the scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my Administration," it remains clear that federal lawmakers and the White House continue to willfully igno […]Paul Armentano, AlterNet
- 10 Crazy Things the Right Did This Week May 24, 2013It's been another week of the insane, inane, and outright offensive. It's been another week of the insane, inane, and outright offensive. Here's your top ten:Pennsylvania governor can't find any Latinos to work for him. Gov. Tom Corbett (R-PA) told a Spanish-language newspaper this week that he didn't have any Latinos working for him […]ThinkProgress
- Progressive Activism Is Bubbling Up Across the Country -- Here's What's Happening That the Corporate Media Can't Be Bothered to Report May 23, 2013Guantanamo to shrink, drone rules enacted. Huge Monsanto demonstrations in the works, and a lot more. This was a week that exemplified the historic moment in which we live. We will look back at these times and see the seeds of a national revolt against concentrated wealth that puts profits ahead of people and the planet.Mike Lux, who authored a history of t […]Kevin Zeese, Margaret Flowers, AlterNet
- Punishing Students For Not Making Eye Contact? How Charter Schools' Prejudiced Policies Undermine Equality May 9, 2013Charter schools are failing children of color and students with disabilities even as their supporters advocate using civil rights rhetoric. This article is the first of a two-part series examining who is being left behind in the wake of charter school proliferation and the complicated web of profiteering that is driving the movement. Part I details many of t […]Kristin Rawls, AlterNet
- Is the Idea of an Intelligent Self-Help Book a Paradox? May 24, 2013Popular self-help book series from the 'School of Life' lacks depth and purpose. This article first appeared in the Los Angeles Review of Books.Is the very idea of an intelligent self-help book a paradox? It is certainly trying to serve two demanding masters: philosophical speculation and practical action. After all, readers don’t pick up self-help […]Lisa Levy, Los Angeles Review of Books
- 5 Unintended Consequences of America's War on Pubic Hair May 22, 2013As more and more women (and men) are expected to get rid of their pubic hair, it's time to look at some of the negative effects. America's merciless war on pubic hair continues, with hair removal -- a trim or totally bald -- growing in popularity across gender and age groups, especially among the young: a recent study by the Center for Sexual Healt […]April De Costa, AlterNet
- Is Documentary Film Viable in a Sensationalized Media World? May 24, 2013When the "press" became the "media," news bookers began to see themselves like big-game hunters on an African safari. There has been a major shift in media culture as most TV networks have abandoned long-form information programming. In these times, with Twitter playing a big part in disseminating news, TV has to be punchy, quick and visu […]Danny Schechter, Al Jazeera
- Does Anthony Weiner's Comeback Mean that the Laws of Scandal Politics Have Changed? May 24, 2013Time—and changing moral values—has led to the rehabilitation of those formerly brought down by a sex scandal. Former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner is back. Having given up his House seat following being exposed in a 2011 sexting scandal, Weiner bowed out of politics for the last two years.On May 22nd, Weiner threw his proverbial hat into the New York […]David Rosen, CounterPunch
- I Lost My Sweetheart to Polyamory May 24, 2013Sophia wanted to experiment, so I tried to be game. Then the dominoes started to fall. Sophia and I were dating a week when we created The List. We had a lot in common — we were both writers, lived in the same neighborhood, and had just gotten out of marriages — but it was our shared desire to be sexually experimental that really defined our relationship. I’ […]David Farley, Salon
- How Did Major Hedge Fund Earn 30% Returns for 20 Years Straight? Lots of Cheating May 23, 2013
- Send tax Money to Oklahoma not terrorist in Syria – Ryan Dawson May 25, 2013(Rys2Sense) – May 23rd, 2013 – See Also: (Rys2Sense) – Video: Boston to London are these “lone wolf” attacks? Short answer is no Related posts: Modern terrorism how the CIA NATO use rent-a-terrorist – Ryan Dawson Pearl Harbor did FDR know? – Ryan Dawson Just Stop Killing People – Ryan Dawsonsakerfa
- Portland Defeats Fluoride, London Murder, Robot Surgery – New World Next Week May 25, 2013(NWNW) – Welcome back to NewWorldNextWeek.com – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week: See Also: (Corbett) – Video: Meet John Kerry, Skull and Bones Ambassador Story #1: Portland voters reject water fluoridation http://ur1.ca/e0dlw Syrian Rebel ‘ […]sakerfa
- Just Accept What We Tell You & Believe & All Shall Be Well – Michael Rivero May 25, 2013(WRH) – May 23rd, 2013 – See Also: (WRH) – Video: Changing the Story Also: (WRH) – Video: Stage Management for Your Reality and Kokesh Take Two Also: (WRH) – Video: Locking Down the Media and Crazy Kokesh Related posts: Just Accept What We Tell You & Believe & All Shall Be Well – Michael Rivero Boston Full Court Press – Michael Rivero Money Junkies i […]sakerfa
- Just Accept What We Tell You & Believe & All Shall Be Well – Michael Rivero May 25, 2013(WRH) – May 24th, 2013 – Related posts: Emmanuel Goldstein – Michael Rivero A Ship Load Full of Weapons is Missing – Michael Rivero Cyprus Just the beginning? – Michael Riverosakerfa
- The Silent War – Max Igan May 25, 2013(Crowhouse) – Surviving the Matrix – May 24th, 2013 Related posts: The Art of Forgiveness – Max Igan How to Steal the World – Max Igan The Power of Intention – Max Igansakerfa
- Free To Learn – Dr. Peter Gray Interviewed by Stefan Molyneux May 25, 2013(FreeDomain) – Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio, interviews Dr. Peter Gray on his latest book, Free To Learn, and the fundamentals of effective education. In Free to Learn, developmental psychologist Peter Gray argues that our children, if free to pursue their own interests through play, will not only learn all they need to know, [...] Related posts […]sakerfa
- Breaking The Set: Obama’s Orwellian Rhetoric, Congo War Crimes, Jail for Silence, DOJ FOX Assault May 25, 2013(RussiaToday) – On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin goes over the Orwellian rhetoric in Obama’s latest foreign policy speech with political commentator, Sam Sacks. Abby then highlights a recent UN investigation brining to light crimes against humanity committed by a US-trained Congolese battalion. BTS then speaks to RT correspondent Anastasia Ch […]sakerfa
- Russia Building Counter-Terrorism Robots #N3 May 25, 2013(NNN) – Seeking to minimize risks to its military personnel, the U.S. government has increasingly relied on robot aircraft to carry out strikes against suspected terrorists overseas. Related posts: DARPA Robots Now Use Tools Meet your future enemy: Pentagon developing humanoid Terminator robots that will soon carry weapons Experts to Study Whether Robots Wil […]sakerfa
- Judicial Watch Responds: Obama Impeachment a Reality? #N3 May 25, 2013(NNN) – In this excerpt from an exclusive Next News interview to be broadcast on Tuesday, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton discuses the possible impeachment of Barack Obama over the IRS, Bengazi and Media scandals. See Also: (NNN) – Video: Judicial Watch – Obama Admin Lied, Lied, Lied, Lied, Lied, Lied, Lied! #N3 In this [...] Related posts: Congressman p […]sakerfa
- Is the Global Economic Bubble About to Burst? – Yra Harris #N3 May 25, 2013(NNN) – Every week, it seems, we are barraged with bad news about unemployment and our stagnant economy — followed immediately by news that the Dow Jones Index is setting new records, and Wall Street is seeing unprecedented profits. What is going on in our economy? We’ll seek answers from market analyst Yra Harris, a [...] Related posts: Bailout Levy on Priv […]sakerfa
- Send tax Money to Oklahoma not terrorist in Syria – Ryan Dawson May 25, 2013
- Ex British Army Sikh responds to London attack May 25, 2013Short blog about London Woolwich terror attack, the killing by beheading of British Army soldier Lee Rigby. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The (Western Capitalist) Freedom Device May 23, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- British Ministers Call For Mass Government Snooping In Wake Of Woolwich Attack May 23, 2013Politicians never let a good crisis go to waste ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Ethical Governor May 23, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- 2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev`s Arrest ``FALL`` Out of Helicopter and Die May 23, 2013Remember that scene in Scarface? ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- London ``Terror Attack`` Blamed on Anti-Government Sentiment May 23, 2013Joseph Watson reports from London where two Black youth avenge White murder in Africa by executing a British soldier on a London street while Black passers by carry on life as normal ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Study: Fukushima Radiation Has Already Killed 14,000 Americans May 23, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 3 May 22, 2013Marxism is Eurocentric ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 2 May 21, 2013Religion is not a fixed creed of anthropomorphic ideology ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Signs of God: Third Universal Perspective - Part 1 May 20, 2013The Green Book is the work of a sage, not a politician ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Ex British Army Sikh responds to London attack May 25, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Weight of Chains: Preview of New Film on Breakup of Yugoslavia May 2, 2013 grtv
- A Nation Divided: The Balkanization of Syria April 22, 2013 grtv
- Korean Crossroads: US Action 'Prelude to Global Warfare' April 8, 2013 grtv
- Mali and the Second Scramble for Africa March 20, 2013 grtv
- Canadian Activists Vow to Arrest George W. Bush in October March 20, 2013 grtv
- THE ELITE 7% CLUB May 25, 2013Every year on this auspicious holiday for our fallen, I hear the lament of how commercialized it has become. Lost in the shuffle of countless sales events nationwide, is the concept of serving one’s country. Memorial Day is confused with Veterans Day and the dichotomy vexes me. This is a day to celebrate and remember [...]Alex Graham
- Why Obama Will Survive the Equivalent of Five “Watergate Scandals” May 25, 2013by Dave Hodges Activist Post Mark Twain once talked about history not necessarily repeating, but he noted that history sure does rhyme. Richard Nixon was unable to survive one direct hit upon his administration, namely, the Watergate scandal. Conversely, Obama is facing five scandals which dwarf Watergate in terms of criminality, abuse of power, malfeasance […]Jim Fetzer
- Pakistan Vote Rigged by CIA to Defeat Imran Khan May 25, 2013Anti-Drone Candidate Victim of Massive Election Fraud British backed terrorist cited in election violence — By Gordon Duff with Press TV — Another story not reported in the west, hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis are protesting recent elections. Imran Khan, the wildly popular “rock star” candidate who was injured at a rally just prior to [...]Gordon Duff
- Raw milk acquittal: A victory for freedom May 25, 2013Raise your glass of raw milk in a toast to Vernon Hershberger, who was just acquitted of "foodcrime"!Kevin Barrett
- Confirmed: Canada 2011 polls fraudulent May 25, 2013The Canadian Federal Court has confirmed that the country’s 2011 federal election, which led to the victory of Stephen Harper's government, was fraudulent. The court emphasized in a Thursday ruling that it has found in no uncertain terms that widespread election fraud took place during the vote.Veterans Today
- Hezbollah and the Syrian Pit May 25, 2013Hezbollah and the Syrian Pit — by FRANKLIN LAMB — Homs Province, Syria. During a tour of some of the neighborhoods in Homs, Syria’s third largest city after Aleppo and Damascus, with a pre-conflict population of approximately 800,000 (nearly half Homs residents have fled over the past two years) located maybe about 22 miles NE of [...]Franklin Lamb
- Did Syria Sink an Israeli Submarine? May 25, 2013A story out of Syria claiming it sunk a German built nuclear armed submarine operated by the government of Israel has not only been partially confirmed, but that a fully confirmed nuclear attack on Syria is now believed to have been Israeli retaliation for that sinking.Gordon Duff
- Syria’s failure to lose May 24, 2013Syria has surprised everyone. They were supposed to have collapsed long ago. They didn’t, far from it. There is every indication that the Syrian government is winning what really isn’t a civil war.Gordon Duff
- Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem sells the City May 24, 2013In the early spring of 2070, Mr. Israel Israeli could barely remember the now defunct Israeli Administration. Two thousand years after the destruction of the Second Temple, it was clear that the Zionists had failed to construct the Third one to the extent that young people needed to be explained what a "Zionist" had been. One of the publicists* had […]Roi Tov
- US Gov: Walk Slow May 24, 2013This "allowed" the patient to go ahead and croak before the life extending heroic measures arrived. It was that way because it was always that way.Bob Nichols
- THE ELITE 7% CLUB May 25, 2013
- Holder On AP Scandal: "I Was Not The Person Involved" May 15, 2013HOLDER PASSES THE BUCK Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before Congress earlier today. --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The Justice...DailyBail
- Bush Attorney General: We Refused To Target The Media May 15, 2013NOT ON OUR WATCH Alberto Gonzales: Bush Administration Refused to Pursue Media in Leak Probes Details here... --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The...DailyBail
- Eric Holder Comments On AP Investigation May 15, 2013NOTHING WRONG WITH SUBPOENA Short clip from yesterday's press conference. --- AP STORY Govt obtains unprecedented AP phone records in probe The Justice Department secretly obtained...DailyBail
- Video Of IRS Star Trek Parody That Cost Taxpayers $60,000 May 15, 2013TAX DOLLARS AT WORK Star Trek video produced by the IRS for a 2010 training and leadership conference. --- WAIT THERE'S MORE IRS GILLIGAN'S ISLAND --- HOW THE IRS WASTES...DailyBail
- Student Annihilates Teacher: 'Enough Freaking Packets!' May 15, 2013MODERN EDUCATION EXPOSED Youtube viral video with more than 1.2 million views in just the last 6 days. Jeff Bliss gives an unforgettable lesson to his teacher at Duncanville High School in...DailyBail
- Holder On AP Scandal: "I Was Not The Person Involved" May 15, 2013
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012Updated: 6:15 p.m. EST with a clarified quote*. In the seemingly endless war over abortion rights in America, battles are waged in legislatures, in courts and, most recently, on the Internet. The strategy of using abortion-related keywords to send a woman searching the web for abortion information More...Sofia Resnick
- FCC to modernize low-income broadband Internet access program January 10, 2012On Monday, Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski announced changes that would modernize the agency’s Lifeline program to give greater broadband Internet access to low-income Americans. Lifeline has traditionally provided “discounts on one basic monthly telephone service (wireline or wireless) for qualified subscribers.” While announci […]Marcos Restrepo
- Local Michigan county wants to force meds on HIV criminal suspect January 10, 2012Sangeeta Ghosh, assistant corporate counsel for Kent County, Mich., says should the 51-year-old man charged in two cases of failing to disclose his HIV-positive status to sexual partners make bail, the county is prepared to ask a court to force him to take antiretroviral medications. “The county is More...Todd Heywood
- Michigan Rep. Hoogendyk preparing to challenge Upton in 6th Congressional District? January 10, 2012Former Michigan state Rep. Jack Hoogendyk is likely to announce next week that he will challenge Congressman Fred Upton (R-St. Joseph) in the GOP primary in August. Hoogendyk unsuccessfully challenged Upton for the seat two years ago, when he was able to garner only 43 percent of the vote, More...Todd Heywood
- Right-wing think tank leaks salaries of Florida public employees via new website January 9, 2012The Foundation for Government Accountability debuted a new website Monday — an online database of the salaries of Florida’s public employees: FloridaOpenGov.org. The website is almost a replica of a project by Foundation President Tarren Bragdon at his last place of employment, the Maine Heritage Policy Center. More...Ashley Lopez
- Ski industry exploited ‘lax regulatory environment’ under Bush, says former Forest Service official January 9, 2012Going to court may be “the best way” to resolve a dispute over water rights between the U.S. Forest Service and the National Ski Areas Association, according to a former Forest Service ski area permit coordinator. “Frankly, litigation may be the best way forward on this issue,” Ed Ryerson More...Troy Hooper
- Arkansas AG stops anti-abortion group from introducing ‘personhood’ bill January 9, 2012Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has blocked the state’s Personhood affiliate from introducing a bill that would define life from the moment of conception, on the grounds that it is “too vague” as written. Though “fetal personhood” measures across the country have been criticized for that very reason, Personhood Arkansas More...Virginia Chamlee
- New Florida bill would outlaw gender- and race-based abortions January 9, 2012With the beginning of session only days away, Florida legislators have been busy filing a slew of anti-abortion bills. Add yet another to the list: a measure outlawing race- and gender-based abortions. The bill was filed by state Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood. House Bill 1327, or the “Susan B. More...Ashley Lopez
- News anchor, anti-abortion activist to be the ‘face’ of Minnesota anti-gay marriage amendment January 9, 2012Kalley King Yanta, a former anchor for a Minneapolis-based television station and an anti-abortion-rights activist, has joined the Minnesota for Marriage group to anchor videos intended to convince Minnesotans to vote for the anti-gay-marriage amendment on the ballot in 2012. The videos — and Yanta — have come under More...Andy Birkey
- Media analysis: Grand Rapids HIV criminal case spurs ‘sensationalist’ reporting January 9, 2012An alleged admission by a 51-year-old Comstock Park, Mich., man that he attempted to infect hundreds of people with HIV through unprotected sexual activity and needle-sharing has sparked a media feeding frenzy, which HIV activists and legal experts have roundly censured as “sensationalist.” In spite of the national condemnation, More...Todd Heywood
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012
- Global Voices Reject Genetically Modified Seed Giant in March Against Monsanto May 25, 2013(Photo: Nature's Path Foods via Twitter)People are hitting the streets in hundreds of cities on Saturday in a global March Against Monsanto to reject the genetically modified seed giant. The march, ecofeminist Dr. Vandana Shiva has said, "is inspired by the love for freedom and democracy, the love for the Earth, the soil, the seed."read moreandrea
- Walking Activist Fights to Reverse Our Love Affair With Cars May 25, 2013(Photo: Freaktography/cc/flickr)In Toronto’s wars over traffic and transit, Dylan Reid is a foot soldier. The 45 year-old walking activist is fighting to reverse our century-long love affair with the car and to return us to our natural mode of transportation. read moreandrea
- 9-Year-Old Challenges Fast Food Giant CEO May 25, 2013Stop tricking kids into eating your food all the time, a 9-year-old girl told Don Thompson, McDonald's Corp. CEO, at the company's annual shareholder meeting on Thursday. At the corporate headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Oak Brook, Ill., Hannah Robertson of Kelowna, British Columbia challenged the company's marketing practices, noting how […]andrea
- 'Victory': Court Rules Notorious Sheriff Violated Constitution May 25, 2013Notorious Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio engaged in racial profiling and violated drivers' constitutional rights, a federal district court ruled on Friday. "This is a victory for everyone," said Cecillia Wang, director of the ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project. Reuters reports: read moreandrea
- Does New 'Drone Rulebook' Show Obama 'Overstated' Reform? May 24, 2013Clarity from the White House (Photo: Michael Baird/ Flickr)Two of the most controversial aspects of the US covert drone campaign – CIA control of strikes in Pakistan, and the use of so-called signature strikes – look set to continue until at least 2014, papers released by the White House indicate. read more […]jacob
- German Brewers Declare: "Don't Frack With Our Beer!" May 24, 2013German brewers are warning officials that the country's highly prized beer industry may be in jeopardy if the practice of fracking becomes widespread. The Association of German Breweries, which represents companies including Anheuser-Busch and Bitburger Braugruppe, rejected a government proposal for a law that would set parameters on the practice of hyd […]lauren
- Evacuation Ordered as Melting Ice Cracks Beneath Arctic Research Station May 24, 2013A Russian Arctic research station has been forced to evacuate following the discovery that the ice was melting beneath it. The Russian Arctic research station was expected to last until September, depending on usual ice melting patterns. However, the ice floe on which the research station sat began melting at a faster rate than expected. read more […]jacob
- WikiLeaks Leaks Transcript of "Anti-WikiLeaks Documentary" May 24, 2013WikiLeaks leaked an annotated transcript of the documentary "We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks," on Thursday, the eve of its opening, in an effort to "reveal errors and sleight of hand by the director Alex Gibney," the group writes. read moreandrea
- Groups Slam Environmental Defense Fund for Fracking "Greenwash" May 24, 2013Environmental groups and activists slammed the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) this week for partnering with a coalition of Big Energy companies and pro-fracking groups, saying there is "nothing sustainable about shale oil or shale gas." "Greenwashing" is what the groups called the move, following the disclosure that the Executive Direct […]lauren
- Radioactive Cesium Recorded at 10 Spots in Pacific Ocean After Fukushima May 24, 2013Radioactive cesium from the Fukushima plant was found at 10 points in the Pacific Ocean, including a location as far as 1300 miles from the plant, less than a year after Fukushima nuclear disaster began, scientists revealed on Tuesday. The Japan Times and Kyodo News reported that the findings were announced by researchers with the Japan Agency for Marine Ear […]andrea
- Global Voices Reject Genetically Modified Seed Giant in March Against Monsanto May 25, 2013
- 1963 Champ Invites Palins to Indy 500 May 25, 2013Parnelli Jones, the 1963 Indianapolis 500 winner, invited Sarah and Todd Palin to this year's Indianapolis 500, and the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential nominee took a ride around the world famous 2.5-mile oval in a Chevy Camaro. “I’m anxious to see the stands full. That’s a spectacular sight, having watched it on TV all these ye […]
- Columnist: Suspend Dirty Dwayne Wade for 'Malicious' Elbow to Player's Head May 25, 2013Bob Kravitz, a sports columnist for the Indianapolis Star, believes Miami Heat basketball player Dwayne Wade should be suspended for his "egregious," "malicious," and "terrible" elbow to Indiana's Lance Stephenson's head in the fourth quarter of Friday's game. "There must be a suspension. At least a fine. A b […]
- Walmart, Boeing and Lockheed Help Fund the Center for American Progress May 25, 2013Andrew Stuttaford at National Review highlights an interesting report on The Center for American Progress (CAP), the progressive think tank most closely associated with President Obama's administration. Among other things, they publish the progressive blog Think Progress. CAP is partly funded by a "business alliance" which offers perks to larg […]
- Ray Lewis to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro for Charity May 25, 2013Ray Lewis is not the kind to just sit back and enjoy retirement. As one of the greatest linebackers in NFL history, Lewis has already agreed to become a contributor with ESPN. Now, he has also announced plans to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro for charity. The 19,000+-foot summit is the tallest peak in Africa. Lewis's climb is designed to raise funds for clean wa […]
- Judge Reduces Sentence of Teacher over 'Hypersexuality' Defense May 25, 2013A Virginia judge reduced the sentence of a high school teacher because she claimed she'd been diagnosed with a "hypersexuality" disorder. On May 23, Campbell County Circuit Court Judge John T. Cook sentenced William Campbell High School teacher Kathleen Cawthorne, 32, to 11 years in jail. However, Judge Cook suspended all but four months of th […]
- Mattingly's Dodgers Days Still May Be Done May 25, 2013
- Boston Marathon Runners To 'Finish' At Indy 500 May 25, 2013
- Illinois House Passes Cocealed Carry Legislation May 25, 2013
- Obama Attends Fundraisers In Chicago May 25, 2013
- ‘Epic’ Review: Bug Out on This Larger-Than-Life Adventure May 25, 2013The 17-year periodical cicadas are supposed to be bad this year, leaving their shells on trees and keeping people awake at night with their singing. So it’s fitting that Epic too arrives in 2013. Epic, a wheeling, action-filled tale based on ecosystem life cycles, takes the forest’s daily struggle between organic life and death to a whole new level – and doe […]
- 1963 Champ Invites Palins to Indy 500 May 25, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kenya: Hague Court Ruling Body Challenges African Union Over Kenya May 25, 2013[allAfrica]The relationship between the International Criminal Court (ICC) and the United Nations Security Council has generated much discussion, criticism and controversy.
- South Africa: How Income Inequality Hurts South Africa's Children May 25, 2013[SACSIS]There's been a great deal of hand wringing in South Africa in the aftermath of the Marikana massacre. With the explosion of the underbelly of our society onto the international arena, South Africans have been left with little choice but to confront the demons of nearly 20 years of a failed democracy.
- Nigeria: AU Endorses Country for UN Non-Permanent Seat May 25, 2013[Vanguard]Addis Ababa -Nigeria yesterday recorded a major diplomatic victory at the on going conference of the African Union, AU, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, as her candidacy for the non-permanent seat in the United Nations, UN, Security Council, was unanimously endorsed by member countries.
- Africa: AU Summit Considers Draft Resolution on Withdrawal From ICC May 25, 2013[The Star]The African Union Summit will today consider a draft resolution calling on African states to withdraw from the International Criminal Court.
- Africa: Rape in Africa - Is It the Tip of the Iceberg? May 25, 2013[The Star]London -Keeping a file of random clippings is an old-fashioned thing to do, but sometimes it offers you unexpected connections. Sometimes it's a connection that you don't even want to see. But there it is, so what are you going to do about it?
- Africa: On the Occasion of Africa Day: Turkey's vision of Africa May 25, 2013The continent of Africa is an actor in global politics getting stronger day by day in the 21st century at the global stage.
- Southern Africa: Civil Society Condemns Mobile Voter Registration May 25, 2013[MISA]Fifty civil society organisations have issued a stinging condemnation of the recently-completed mobile voter registration exercise in Zimbabwe - highlighting a host of serious problems and concluding that it has to be re-started since it comprehensively failed to reach all prospective registrants.
- Africa: IMF Launches Discussion of Sovereign Debt Restructuring May 25, 2013[IMF]The IMF is taking a fresh look at sovereign debt restructuring, with a robust work agenda on this issue in the coming months, said Hugh Bredenkamp, Deputy Director of the IMF's Policy, Strategy, and Review Department. In an interview with the IMF Survey, Bredenkamp noted that sovereign debt is back at the center of economic policy debate as a resul […]
- Mozambique: Coal Mining Still Harming Communities May 25, 2013[OSISA]It is deeply depressing to see how little has changed in the coal fields of Mozambique in the 18 months since the publication of a damning report into the poor behaviour of multinational mining companies back in January 2012.
- Zambia: Ruling Party Trains Militias to Attack Opposition May 25, 2013[Zambia Reports]The ruling Patriotic Front party has begun training a security wing that will cause havoc to anyone suspected to be opposed to them.
- Kenya: Hague Court Ruling Body Challenges African Union Over Kenya May 25, 2013
- Shot banker told to go to Jakarta May 25, 2013A police official said banker Edison Tampubolon to seek further treatment in Jakarta, because his wounds are so severe. Edison Tampubolon, head of BRI’s Palu branch was shot by ...
- HIV/AIDS patients mistreated in Lampung May 25, 2013People infected with HIV/AIDS still face discrimination in health facilities in Lampung. Mariana, a patient, said it was usual for medical practitioners to wear multiple covers when dealing with ...
- Female suicide bomber injures 11 in Russian region May 25, 2013A female suicide bomber injured at least 11 police officers and civilians, including two children, in the southern Russian region of Dagestan on Saturday, police said. Police ...
- Citizen journalists push public services agenda May 25, 2013Dozens of writers, bloggers and journalists have gathered in Makassar to attend a two-day citizen journalism festival held on May 23-24. The conference, which was aimed at strengthening community ...
- US teen takes Danish supermodel to prom May 25, 2013A Southern California teenager turned heads at his prom when he showed up with a Danish model as his date. Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal agreed to step in as Jake ...
- Healthy gorilla born to 1st time parents at US zoo May 25, 2013A baby gorilla has been born to first-time parents at an Ohio zoo. The healthy 5-pound (2.2-kilogram) male gorilla arrived Thursday at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, joining 16 ...
- Gas cylinder blast on Pakistan school bus kills 17 May 25, 2013At least 17 children were burned to death in eastern Pakistan on Saturday when a faulty gas cylinder exploded on the bus taking them to school, police said. Police officer ...
- Banker shot in Palu May 25, 2013A local banker was shot by an unidentified person while heading home from work on Friday night, with the assailant fleeing the scene and taking nothing from the victim. The victim was ...
- Puerto Rico approves anti-discrimination bill May 24, 2013Legislators in Puerto Rico on Friday approved a heavily debated bill that outlaws employment discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation. Opponents of the bill prayed on ...
- IMF chief named key witness in French payoff case May 24, 2013After two days of intense questioning from French magistrates, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said Friday a court named her as a key witness in an investigation into a ...
- Shot banker told to go to Jakarta May 25, 2013
- Workers in Venezuela’s Nationalised Hotels Demand Respect for Labour Rights May 25, 2013Workers in Venezuela’s nationalised Venetur hotel chain are demanding respect for their labour rights and pushing for a say in management decisions. read moretamara
- Poor Utilization of the Land Behind Food Shortages in Venezuela May 23, 2013As Venezuela continues to suffer shortages in many key food items and a dependence on food imports, some officials are pointing poor land utilization as a key cause of the problem. read moregreg
- Venezuela’s Maduro Calls for Reactivation of the Great Patriotic Pole May 23, 2013Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro put out a call this morning to reactivate the national party and movement coalition, the Great Patriotic Pole (GPP). His call comes among speculation that there could be municipal elections in November, as well as a push by social movements to be included in upper government bodies. read more […]chris
- Venezuela to Expand Its El Sistema Music Program May 22, 2013Founder of Venezuela’s world famous El Sistema music program, Jose Abreu, met with President Nicolas Maduro last night to discuss expanding the program. They agreed on a project called Musical Program Simon Bolivar, which will aim to have one million Venezuelan youth and children playing musical instruments. read more […]chris
- Venezuelan President Meets with Private Television Stations May 22, 2013Yesterday Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro met with representatives of private television stations Venevision and Televen. Together they discussed the media’s role in maintaining an environment of “peace, tolerance and living together”. read moreewan
- Opposition Releases Alleged Recording Demonstrating Corruption within Venezuelan Government May 21, 2013The Venezuelan opposition yesterday released a recording which they claim shows evidence of corruption and internal factionalism within the government. However journalist Mario Silva, supposedly in the recording, said it was a “set-up”. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Anti-Crime Program Records 55% Homicide Reduction May 20, 2013A new anti-crime program has resulted in a 55% reduction in homicides in a sector of Greater Caracas, a Venezuelan government official reported yesterday. read moreewan
- Venezuela-China Relations Grow Following VP’s Visit May 17, 2013Venezuela and the People’s Republic of China took a further step forward in strengthening their bilateral relations last Monday when Vice President Li Yuancho visited the Caribbean country as part of his recent tour of South America. read moreryan
- Venezuelan Government Working with Private Sector to Increase Production May 16, 2013As a response to increased shortages of basic goods in recent weeks, the Venezuelan government has announced it is in dialogue with members of the private sector and is taking measures to increase domestic production. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Soldiers to Patrol alongside Police to Fight Crime May 16, 2013The Venezuelan government announced that it is implementing a short term plan, called ‘Safe Homeland’, to fight crime. Members of the Bolivarian Armed Forces (FANB) will patrol areas of Venezuela with the highest crime rates. read morechris
- Workers in Venezuela’s Nationalised Hotels Demand Respect for Labour Rights May 25, 2013
- CFK headed official Te Deum at Luján Basilica May 25, 2013
- May 25 celebrations kick off in Plaza de Mayo May 25, 2013Political and social organizations as well as spontaneous citizens have started to show up at the Plaza de Mayo square in Buenos Aires city to attend the National Day’s celebrations, marking the 203rd anniversary of the May Revolution, the beginning of Argentina’s independence from Spain.
- 'We don't want a divided Argentina,' Macri May 25, 2013BA City Mayor Mauricio Macri presided over the flag hoisting ceremony as part of the official National Day rallies in Argentina’s capital city. “A divided Argentina is not what we want,” the PRO party leader told reporters.
- BA City archbishop Poli called 'not to fear diversity of ideas' May 25, 2013BA City Archbishop Mario Poli called to “work for a communion that fears not to the diversity of ideas” as he headed the Te Deum in the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- The debatable decade May 25, 2013By Marcelo J. García Too many adjectives are chasing the noun decade when it comes to defining the Kirchner era. It could be the best or the worst ever, a wasted or a precious time, epic or corrupted, depending on who you read or listen to on this 10th birthday.
- Looking for a clear day on which to see into Argentina May 25, 2013By Andrew Graham-Yooll On a clear day you might see Argentina, but more often Argentines cloud the view. How else can it be explained from here that a man who reached office ten years ago with 22 percent of the vote is the subject of reverential anniversary celebrations.
- King Juan Carlos I of Spain salutes CFK on National Day May 24, 2013Juan Carlos I of Spain today sent a letter addressed to president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner to express "my best wishes of peace and prosperity for the Argentine brotherly nation" as Argentina is celebrating another anniversary of its National Day May 25th.
- Syrian opposition resumes tough talks on unity key to peace push May 25, 2013Syria's opposition resumed talks aimed at closing their fractious ranks, crucial to launching an international peace conference, and government forces pressed an onslaught on a rebel-held town to try to gain the upper hand in civil war.
- IMF's Lagarde escapes investigation in court May 25, 2013French magistrates decided not to place IMF chief Christine Lagarde under formal investigation over her role in a 285-million-euro (243 million pounds) arbitration payment made to a supporter of former president Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Industrial output climbs 1.4 percent in April, Indec May 24, 2013The industrial output climbed 1.4 percent in April compared to last year, Indec national statistics bureau reported.
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has released an extensive report concerning the cases filed across the world into Israel’s 2010 raid on Mavi Marmara, which claimed the lives of nine peaceful activists. 30.01.2013 - Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released The report tells the judicial battle fought by participants of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Tu […]Free Gaza Team
- Broken Truce, Broken Dreams January 23, 2013OJ was on the first trip into Gaza on board the Free Gaza when we landed on August 23, 2008. She has since been back to this tiny strip on the Mediterranean several times and is there now bearing witness and reporting. Below is her story. Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip, Monday 21st January, 2013: A ceasefire was announced on 21st November, ending eight days of horr […]Orange Jenny
- This is a cease fire? January 22, 2013Khuza'a, Gaza Strip: For the last hour I've been able to see from my appartment window small fishing boats close in to shore being harrassed by an Israeli gunboat. Every so often, one of them is picked out by a strong searchlight and circled. They are to the north of Gaza City but clearly this side of the border some distance south of the Israeli […]Theresa McDermott, Orange Jenny
- List of Dead and Wounded since November Ceasefire January 15, 2013Since November 22, 2012, 4 Palestinians have been killed and 75 Palestinians, including 14 children have been wounded by IOF fire in Gaza Strip. One of the wounded is a fisherman shot in the sea, while the others are protesters, workers and farmers shot in the areas close to the fence of the Green Line. The data is from PCHR weekly reports, unless otherwise […]Free Gaza Team
- Shot through Forehead by Israeli Sniper January 15, 2013The two reports below are from Free Gaza passengers, Orange Jenny (OJ) and Theresa McDermott. They are staying in Gaza to work with farmers and fishermen and to bear witness to what the IOF is continuing to do to the people there after a 'ceasefire' was agreed to by Israel and Hamas. Theresa has been interviewing family members of the Palestinian f […]Orange Jenny and Theresa McDermott
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013
- Kafr Qaddum – Blocked from life’s basics; pushed back when doing something about it May 25, 201324th May 2013 | International Solidarity Movement, Nablus Team | Kafr Qaddum, Occupied Palestine Tear-gas showered down on villagers in Kafr Qaddum yesterday, nearly blinding one media worker in a direct hit and nearly suffocating a child as villagers protested the roadblock that has hindered their lives for a full decade. The villager’s own stone […]occupiedpalestine
- Committee: 2 injured in clashes near Hebron May 25, 2013Maan News Agency | May 25, 2013 HEBRON (Ma’an) — Two people were injured late Friday during clashes with Israeli forces near Hebron, a local committee said. Muhammad Ayyad Awad, spokesman for Beit Ummar committee against settlements, said youths hurled stones at Israeli soldiers, who responded with riot dispersal means. One man was shot in […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel raids eastern Khan Younis for third time in 24 hours May 25, 2013[ PIC 25/05/2013 - 09:50 AM ] KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) raided areas to the east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, on Friday for the third time in less than 24 hours. The PIC reporter said that IOF soldiers in six armored vehicles including bulldozers advanced 200 meters east […]occupiedpalestine
- IOF soldiers round up three young men in Nablus village May 25, 2013[ 25/05/2013 - 09:22 AM ] NABLUS, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) stormed at dawn Saturday Orif village and nabbed three young men. Local sources said that the soldiers broke into the town in several armored vehicles and searched and ransacked dozens of houses. The sources said that the soldiers left the village after arresting […]occupiedpalestine
- Abu Zuhri: Egyptian media campaign against Hamas serves foreign parties May 25, 2013[ PIC 25/05/2013 - 09:03 AM ] GAZA, (PIC)– Sami Abu Zuhri, a spokesman for Hamas movement, charged that remnants of the former Egyptian regime were behind the media campaign against the movement that only serves foreign parties in an attempt to distort the Palestinian resistance. The continued smear media campaign against Hamas is sheer […]occupiedpalestine
- Palestinians clash with Israeli soldiers in different areas of Al-Khalil May 25, 2013[ PIC 25/05/2013 - 09:07 AM ] AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– Violent clashes broke out on Friday afternoon between Palestinian young men and Israeli troops in different areas of Al-Khalil city. Israeli occupation forces (IOF) were deployed near Khursa village and started to fire tear gas grenades and rubber bullets at the young men who gathered in […]occupiedpalestine
- Man found dead near Bethlehem May 25, 2013All Israeli Attacks – Timeline | All Israeli cease Fire Violations - Timeline Maan News Agency | May 25, 2013 BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) — A man was found dead in the eastern outskirts of Bethlehem late Friday, medics said. Red Crescent officials told Ma’an that the body of Fawzi Ibrahim Thuweib, 23, was found in scrub-land […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel Files A Complaint Against Syria May 25, 2013Saturday May 25, 2013 11:45 by IMEMC & Agencies Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations, Ron Prosor, filed a complaint to the Security Council against Syria after the Syrian Army opened fire, several days ago, at an Israeli military vehicle in the occupied Golan Heights. Prosor said that targeting the Israeli military vehicle is a […]occupiedpalestine
- Um Selmyya.. A refugee old woman yearns to return home May 25, 2013Live Blog: The Genocide on Palestinian Refugees in Syria Live Blog: Israel Bombs Syria DRAH | May 25, 2013 Gaza, (DRAH.ps) – Although she is 65 years now, Um Selmyya still yearns to her home she was expelled out by Israeli occupation forces and Zionist gangs. ” We have a nice little hut in […]occupiedpalestine
- Report: Abbas under pressure to resume talks May 25, 2013Maan News Agency | May 25, 2013 BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) — President Mahmoud Abbas is under huge pressure to resume peace talks with Israel without obtaining any guarantees from the Israeli side, a senior Palestinian official said Saturday. Speaking on the condition of anonymity to Italian news agency AKI, the official said that the majority of […]occupiedpalestine
- Kafr Qaddum – Blocked from life’s basics; pushed back when doing something about it May 25, 2013
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims May 25, 2013Text messages from a former police informant who targeted Muslims have opened a new window into the the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) surveillance program. The messages, sent by former informant Shamiur Rahman, suggest that the police may not have told a federal judge the full story about the police’s expansive spy program targeting Muslims in the Nort […]Alex Kane
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? May 25, 2013In the last part of Isabel Kershner's piece on the al-Dura report by Israel, I learned that the investigative body had never contacted the father of the killed boy. At that moment, I understood that the report is military propaganda. -- Harold HjalmarsonHarold P. Hjalmarson
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got ’1000s of positive reactions’ May 25, 2013Ugly vicious, sickening, sadistic -- Larry Derfner's take on racist video from Israeli college students portraying Arabs as backward monstersPhilip Weiss
- George Orwell would hate Israel May 25, 2013Consider all the cases of writers denied entry into Palestine by Israel. Then consider George Orwell's rage at England for denying Henry Miller entry in 1934. "[T]he mixture of spite, cunning and stupidity with which they handled him made one wonder what is the use of all this talk about democracy, freedom of the press, and what not." And just […]Philip Weiss
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest May 25, 2013The first Palestinian and first Arab woman to make it to climb Everest was the Yaffa-born Suzanne al Houby, in 2011. Now Raed Zidan has joined her, the first Palestinian manIra Glunts
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president May 25, 2013Obama seems to have a dual role – he’s also fronting for the Jewish establishment. Right now, I can’t imagine one establishment without the other. To change one you have to change both. --Marc EllisMarc H. Ellis
- Why Palestine is different May 25, 2013Secretary of State John Kerry is making an all-out effort to restart peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine. Many well-intentioned people with hands-on experience in resolving other longstanding, global issues, like those of Ireland, South Africa, and U.S. civil rights have engaged in the Palestinian-Israeli issue. While there is always a great deal […]Sam Bahour
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past 3 years May 25, 2013Land, property theft & destruction / Ethnic cleansing Israel constructed 16,000 settlement units over the past 3 years MEMO 22 May -- Saeb Erekat, member of the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) Executive Committee, stated that the Israeli government "Continues to … Continue reading →Kate
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ May 24, 2013Coalition supporting apartheid ads on SF buses urges campaign to stop official action to label their ads hate speechAnnie Robbins
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech May 24, 2013Peter Voskamp reports from Obama's speech yesterday: Medea Benjamin’s tactics during Obama's drone speech yesterday provided a riveting exchange, with Obama saying, "That woman is worth paying attention to." And the exchange could not have come at a better time on a more crucial set of issues: a president’s power to kill or indefinitely d […]Peter Voskamp
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims May 25, 2013
- Why I Spoke Out at Obama's Foreign Policy Speech May 24, 2013Medea BenjaminOn topics from Guantánamo to drone strikes, I couldn’t let the president act as if he were some helpless official at the mercy of Congress.Medea Benjamin
- Obama Rejects Perpetual War, but Questions Remain About Targeted Killings May 23, 2013John SiftonUntil the president defines what “associated forces” are, the current formulation leaves open the possibility of unlimited, unending use of military force anywhere in the world.John Sifton
- Will Justice Be Possible In Guatemala? May 23, 2013Frank SmythThe historic genocide trial of Efraín Ríos Montt was a huge step. But his conviction has been overturned—and many others have blood on their hands, including current president Otto Pérez Molina.Frank Smyth
- Terrarism, Terracide May 23, 2013Tom EngelhardtDestroying the planet—with malice aforethought, with only the most immediate profits on the brain, with only your own comfort and wellbeing in mind—is the world's largest criminal enterprise.Tom Engelhardt
- Jamie Dimon Escapes Shareholder Censure—For Now May 22, 2013Alexis GoldsteinUsing familiar Wall Street tactics, JPMorgan Chase rigged the rules in his favor. But the movement for corporate accountability lives on.Alexis Goldstein
- The Feminist Case Against a Woman President: A Response to Jessica Valenti May 22, 2013Amy SchillerFeminism is not any single person or outcome, it’s a practice, and a far more active one than Valenti gives credit for.Amy Schiller
- Obama's Assault on the Press May 22, 2013The EditorsProsecution of whistleblowers, dragnet seizure of phone records, the threatened criminalization of basic news-gathering—it’s dangerous for the media, and dangerous for democracy.The Editors
- The AP's Privacy, and Ours May 22, 2013David ColeThe uproar over government searches of media phone records should not obscure the deeper problem—the law’s failure to protect the privacy of all of us in the digital age.David Cole
- Noted May 22, 2013Hamilton Fish on Cynthia Brown, Katha Pollitt on Vacation From War, Peter Rothberg on Oklahoma tornado relief
- Another Week in the White House May 22, 2013Calvin TrillinCalvin Trillin
- Why I Spoke Out at Obama's Foreign Policy Speech May 24, 2013
- US backs EU arms shipments to Syria rebels May 25, 2013The US has endorsed an Anglo-French idea to let EU countries arm Syrian rebels, but Israel is against the move.
- Euro-deputies diverge on data protection details May 25, 2013Euro-deputies are thrashing out the details on European data protection reform, with the debate split on provisions on "territorial scope."
- [Agenda] Brussels to unveil policy recommendations this WEEK May 25, 2013The European Commission will on Wednesday outline the economic and budgetary tasks it expects individual member states to carry out.
- [Ticker] Interpol rejects Russian request on Magnitsky campaigner May 24, 2013Joint police body Interpol has binned Russia's request to keep track of Bill Browder, a British businessman campaigning for EU sanctions on Russian officials linked to the death of whistleblower accountant Sergei Magnitsky. Interpol said on Friday the request was "of a predominantly political nature" in violation of its rules.
- Cyprus bank accuses troika of misleading EU ministers May 24, 2013The Cypriot central bank has said eurozone finance ministers were misled by a critical report on money laundering.
- [Ticker] Italy's Grillo seeks EU membership referendum May 24, 2013Italy's comedian-turned-politician Beppe Grillo is seeking a referendum on his country's EU membership, because "Europe should be rethought." In Italy it is possible to call for a referendum by collecting 500,000 signatures in a petition if the Constitutional Court rules the proposal to be in line with the Constitution.
- [Ticker] MEPs urge start to Macedonia EU talks May 24, 2013MEPs Thursday urged member states to start EU accession negotiations with the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia before July. Macedonia was given candidate status in 2005.
- Central bank chief: EU needs a more European UK May 24, 2013ECB chief Draghi has made an unusually political comment while in London, saying Europe needs a more European UK.Related Stories[Focus] A technology revolution at schoolEU leaders see progress on lifting bank secrecyDelay austerity and increase investment, IMF warns UK
- Van Rompuy endorses restart of EU-Turkey talks May 24, 2013Council chief Van Rompuy has repeated his invitation for Turkish leader Erdogan to come to Brussels to mark the restart of EU entry talks.
- [Ticker] UK migrant influx fears unfounded, says EU commissioner May 24, 2013European commissioner for home affairs Cecilia Malmstrom said UK concerns over an influx of Romanians and Bulgarians is unfair, reports the London Evening Standard. She noted they have a right to travel and work in the UK. "We will all need more migration in future because of demography," she said.
- US backs EU arms shipments to Syria rebels May 25, 2013
- More Italians in grave economic condition, official figures show May 24, 2013Official figures show that the number of Italians who are in a grave economic condition has increased to an alarming point, Press TV reports. Italy’s National Statistics Institute, ISTAT, said in a newly released report that at the end of 2012, around 15 million people were dealing with some form of economic hardship. The report [...]The European Union Times
- Russia’s FSB prevents Muslim terror plot in Moscow May 24, 2013Two suspected terrorists were killed and one was arrested after Russia’s FSB foiled a Muslim terror attack in Moscow. The captured militant has been hospitalized with fractures and a gunshot wound, but is reportedly able to talk to investigators. “Our forceful actions prevented an attempted act of terror in the capital,” the National Anti-Terror Committee [. […]The European Union Times
- Merkel’s communist past with the Red Army exposed May 24, 2013Some people refer to Angela Merkel as a “Nazi”. Often and ironically, protests held by the former associates of East Germany, the KKE or the pink Marxists of Syriza feature Merkel with a small painted on Hitler moustache or Swastika armband. Interestingly enough, these same entities don’t want to talk about the real Merkel, the [...]The European Union Times
- Europe faces decade of stagnation: head of Bank of Canada May 24, 2013Governor of Bank of Canada has warned Europe that it faces a “decade of stagnation” if it does not apply sustained and significant reforms to put its fiscal house in order. Mark Carney issued the warning on Tuesday while making a speech to the Montreal board of trade. “Europe remains in recession, with economic activity [...]The European Union Times
- Obama announces restrictions on drone strikes, pledges to close Gitmo May 24, 2013President Barack Obama announced drastic changes to the United States’ counterterrorism operations Thursday, reforming the rules that guide America’s drone program while also expediting the release of Guantanamo Bay detainees. The president spoke at the National Defense University in Washington, DC Thursday afternoon to discuss those two issues in particular […]The European Union Times
- More Italians in grave economic condition, official figures show May 24, 2013
- The truth about gaming in Australia May 25, 2013
- Low Rider May 25, 2013
- America's Oldest Veteran, Richard Overton (107), plans to spend this Memorial Day smoking cigars and drinking whiskey-stiffened coffee. May 25, 2013
- Hey you tired? I'll be your pillow [X-post from r/gifs] May 25, 2013
- Anyone who has seen TIL today knows this duck is a scumbag. May 25, 2013
- TIL Yahoo turned down the chance to buy Google for $1 million in 1997. May 25, 2013
- My grandma said this in response to the legalization of gay marriage May 25, 2013
- Let’s stop wrecking lives over a bag of weed "Public safety is not enhanced by locking up people for small amounts of pot. In fact, public safety is compromised, and society pays a hefty price, when law enforcement turns harmless young pot users into “lawbreakers” May 25, 2013
- What is in Area 51? May 25, 2013
- John Williams "happy and willing" to return to score Star Wars Episode VII. May 25, 2013
- Gerald Celente – RTTV Prime Interest – May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013Celente blasts temple of money lenders. Fannie Mae’s one-off repayment to the Treasury of $59 billion for bailout money it took during the crisis, and the ‘Bloomberg-gate’ scandal continues. 15 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Jeff Rense Show – May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013Trends Coming Home To Roost 14 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – The Daily Bell – May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013Gerald Celente on the New Renaissance Non-State and Big Trends Changing the World 12 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – USAWatchdog.com – May 8, 2013 May 8, 2013Middle East Out of Control. Celente thinks Israel bombing Syria means World War 3 is on its way. The cycle leading to war started with the crash of 2008. 8 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Mike Romigh Show – May 7, 2013 May 7, 2013Gerald discusses terrorism at home, Israel’s strikes against Syria, and the stock market. 7 May 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – RTTV Prime Interest – May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013
- Wired Space Photo of the Day: Supermassive Black Hole Jets May 25, 2013 Wired Science Staff
- From Arrested Development to Dr. Who, How Binge Watching Is Changing Our Culture May 24, 2013 Grant McCracken
- The Xbox One Misses the Perfect Set-Top Box Target May 24, 2013 Roberto Baldwin
- Better Place Runs Out of Juice, Reportedly Plans Bankruptcy May 24, 2013 Damon Lavrinc
- BMW Fires a Legendary Motorcycle Into the 21st Century May 24, 2013 Damon Lavrinc
- 30 Things You Didn't Know About Return of the Jedi May 24, 2013 Graeme McMillan
- Here Are 4 New Arrested Development Clips to Prepare You for the Weekend May 24, 2013 Angela Watercutter
- Tech Time Warp of the Week: Apple's (Other) 1984 Advertising Masterpiece May 24, 2013 Robert McMillan
- Game|Life Podcast Ponders the Cloud-Based Future of Xbox One May 24, 2013 Chris Kohler
- New Wireless Electronics Could Heal Wounds and Then Dissolve May 24, 2013 Nadia Drake
News sources (Español,Deutsch,Italiano)
- Chávez llama al voto y confía en que la paz reinará en elecciones venezolanas October 5, 2012
- Presidentes del ALBA aprueban creación de espacio económico común February 5, 2012
- Unasur asume como prioridad fortalecer su institucionalidad February 4, 2012
- Hallan 4 cadáveres en buque hundido en aguas de Papúa Nueva Guinea February 4, 2012
- Países del ALBA trabajan en hoja de ruta para la reconstrucción de Haití February 5, 2012
- Nicaragua espera incorporación práctica al Sucre February 5, 2012
- Raúl Castro destaca que ALBA busca desarrollo a favor de los pueblos y no a costa de ellos February 5, 2012
- Morales propone liberación económica, social y cultural en cumbre del ALBA February 5, 2012
- Chávez: el propósito de esta cumbre es darle mayor fortaleza a la estructura del ALBA February 4, 2012
- Confirman brote de hanta en cárcel chilena February 4, 2012
- Busca universitario entender estructura de anillos planetariosLuis Benet Fernández, del Instituto de Ciencias Físicas de la UNAM, obtuvo una de las cátedras de investigación Marcos Moshinsky, en el área de Ciencias Físicas.La Jornada en línea
- Para su viuda, "Arnoldo no es una figura, sino un hombre concreto al que amo”Martha Recasens fue la única oradora en el homenaje que el gobierno del DF organizó para el líder comunista que falleció ayer.Arturo Jiménez, Gabriela Romero y Ángel Bolaños
- Piden empresarios en Chiapas abrir frontera sur a guatemaltecos y eliminar visaEl objetivo es impulsar la economía regional que actualmente se encuentra estancada.Elio Henríquez, corresponsal
- Deja más de 20 viviendas dañadas tromba en SLPAdemás, autoridades del estado informaron que decenas de animales murieronVicente Juárez, corresponsal
- Avanza México en el desarrollo de nuevas tecnologías médicasLa física aplicada y la cronomedicina son algunas de las disciplinas más prometedoras para tratar el cáncer, la diabetes y la hipertensión, principales enfermedades que aquejan a los mexicanosDe la Redacción
- Guatemala conmemora 20 años del último golpe de EstadoEl ex presidente disolvió el Congreso y la Corte Suprema de Justicia, "emitió medidas de censura a la prensa" y "suspendió 46 artículos de la Constitución", destaca el informe.Afp
- Pobladores nayaritas protestan contra MonsantoCon pancartas como "Monsanto peligro para el mundo" y "Monsanto, Cáncer y Muerte", se manifestaron habitantes del municipio de Santiago Ixcuintla.Myriam Navarro, corresponsal
- Presenta la OSN estreno mundial de “Concierto para flauta y orquesta”Participaron Evangelina Reyes en la faluta y Andrés Salado como director huésped.Notimex
- Negocia SG convenio con policías comunitarias en Guerrero: CampaLas funciones y el uso de armas de estos grupos serán delimitadas, señaló el subsecretario.Fabiola Martínez
- Reporta Cenapred tres explosiones de mediana intensidad en el PopocatépetlEl estruendo de la última, esta mañana, se escuchó a más de 12 kilómetros en el poblado de San Pedro Nexapa, lugar donde se registra caída de ceniza, reportan pobladores.Fabiola Martínez y René Ramón, corresponsal
- Busca universitario entender estructura de anillos planetarios
- Jumcar, una familia de virus con estrategias de phishing May 26, 2013
- Mcafee etablece mejor rendimiento de prevención ante amenazas avanzadas en la red May 26, 2013
- Más de 150.000 amenazas aparecen cada día en internet May 26, 2013
- Publicación del parche 7 para epo 4.5 (epo 4.5.7) May 25, 2013
- Detectan una campaña de ataques dirigidos de largo alcance May 25, 2013
- Nueva variante de fake av system care descargado por el downloader suluoz solo detectado actualmente por 1 av de 46 May 25, 2013
- Nueva variante de phdet.s descargado por el sounder May 25, 2013
- Los peligros de descargar software de sitios no oficiales May 25, 2013
- Investigador de google anuncia otra vulnerabilidad 0-day de windows. May 25, 2013
- El amplio mundo del hack en china May 25, 2013
- Una lezione di “democrazia” dall’Ecuador di Correa May 25, 2013 Luciano Lago
- Se la Francia stampa euro May 25, 2013 Redazione
- Correa: la Rivoluzione Cittadina ha dato stabilità politica al paese May 25, 2013 Redazione
- Il Comune di Roma potrebbe recuperare dalle banche MILIARDI di euro: PASSAPAROLA! May 24, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- Entrare o uscire dall’euro? Ecco il via vai dei Paesi della UE May 24, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- RINALDI: “L’Euro è un fallimento”. May 24, 2013 Nicoletta Forcheri
- Cosa c’è di sbagliato nell’assumere derivati del latte? May 24, 2013 Redazione
- Alterazioni climatiche e geoingegneria: giocare ad essere Dio May 24, 2013 Redazione
- Le regioni del Nord al collasso May 24, 2013 Gianni Tirelli
- L’Europa sotto attacco May 24, 2013 Luciano Lago
- Olympisches Ringen um traditionelle Werte May 23, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Kris Seidl)
- Permanente Spannungsherde: Wäre ein dritter Weltkrieg denkbar? May 23, 2013 email@example.com (Konrad Hausner)
- Star Wars: Niveau-Limbo-Sternenkrieger bei der Süddeutschen? May 23, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Nora Drenalin & Gerd R. Rueger )
- Tunis: Straßenschlachten mit Salafisten May 23, 2013 email@example.com (Gerd R. Rueger)
- Von mafiöser Gier zur Läuterung: Papst Franziskus und die Vatikanbank IOR May 17, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Galindo Gaznate )
- WikiLeaks-Party will Justizreform in Australien May 16, 2013 email@example.com (Gerd R. Rueger)
- Gold als Wertanlage: Put-Optionen sind eine Versicherung gegen Kurseinbrüche May 15, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Werner Hisberger)
- Ring frei in der Welt der Touchdisplays - Die Rivalität zwischen Samsung und Apple May 15, 2013 email@example.com (Boris Taepel)
- Patentierte Welt - Die Macht von Monsanto April 25, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Arno Kuss)
- Geldanlagen - es darf gezweifelt werden April 18, 2013 email@example.com (Peter K.)
- Protest am 25. Mai: Wir wollen dein Gift nicht Monsanto ! May 24, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Die Dr. Feil-Strategie: Man ist, was man isst. May 23, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- March against Monsanto – Auf die Straße gegen Monsanto May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- MMS-Studie Rotes Kreuz Uganda: Malaria nach 48h komplett geheilt ! May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- EU-Saatgut-Verordnung: Kontrolle über Saatgut und Lebensmittel durch Großkonzerne May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- WIR IMPFEN NICHT! Immer mehr Eltern sagen NEIN zur Impferei May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Grüne Smoothies – warum sind sie so gesund? May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- +++ Bürgerkrieg: De Maizière will syrischen Rebellen keine Waffen liefern +++ AWD-Gründer Maschmeyer zahlt 2,9 Millionen Euro, Ermittlungen eingestellt +++ Weil Adolf Hitler den Grundstein legte: Keine Geburtstagsfeier für VW-Werk in Wolfsburg +++ (Zeitgeschichte) May 25, 2013
- Boston und der CIA-»Patzer«: Die graue Eminenz hinter Erdoğan und der AKP in der Türkei (Zeitgeschichte) May 25, 2013
- Grüne Umweltferkel: Naturzerstörung als Geschäftsmodell (Zeitgeschichte) May 25, 2013
- Carsten Maschmeyer zahlt knapp 3Mio. Verfahren eingestellt!!! May 25, 2013Maschmeyer: Ermittlungen eingestellt Carsten Maschmeyer zählt zu Deutschlands prominentesten Managern. Nun wurde bekannt, dass die Staatsanwaltschaft Hannover Ermittlungen gehen ihn nach einer Zahlung von rund drei Millionen Euro eingestellt hatte. Das berichtet die “Wirtschaftswoche” in ihrer neuesten Ausgabe. Maschmeyer besaß Aktienpaket von MLP Die Staats […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Gemessen am Nutzen für das Gemeinwohl, ist unser Finanzsystem durchgefallen – Entwickeln wir ein neues! May 25, 2013…..der Beitrag erschien schon einmal am 18. Mai 2013 Die Finanzkrise hat in zahlreichen Ländern rund um den Erdball die Realwirtschaft in Mitleidenschaft gezogen und unzählige Menschen ihrer Existenzgrundlage beraubt; Arbeitslosigkeit, Armut und Hunger haben weltweit dramatisch zugenommen. Sie hat aber auch die Einsicht reifen lassen, dass es so nicht weiter […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann Treffen in Herrischried – Nr. 2 May 25, 2013Das Treffen in Herrischried, nahe der schweizer Grenze, in rd. 900 m Höhe (!), war ein Emotionelleres als manche andere. Es wurden viele Thematiken angesprochen, auch die der geistigen Welt(en). Danke an die Besucher, von denen viele erstmals auf einer solchen Veranstaltung waren – und auch einiges an neuem Wissen mitgenommen haben. Nachtrag: leider können […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- “13. Blutlinie” May 25, 2013http://www.kath-zdw.ch/maria/schattenmacht/13blutlinien.html Diese Webseite beschreibt die Geschichte der Entstehung einer Neuen Weltordnung mit dem Ziel, die ganze Menschheit zu beherrschen. Es werden keine unbewiesenen Behauptungen aufgestellt, sondern schildern das tatsächliche Wirken geheimer okkultistischer Gesellschaften und den innersten Kreis dieser […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Fälschung oder Wahrheit May 25, 2013conrebbi . Gruß an die “Schlecht-faker” Der Honigmann . Einsortiert unter:Attentate, Aufklärung, Behörden, CFR, City of London, Deutschland, England, EU, Forschung, Geschichtsklitterung, Illuminaten, Politik Tagged: Überwachung, Bevölkerung, Boston Marathon, conrebbi, fake, Fälschung, Frauen, Hinrichtung, Honigmann-Nachrichten, Internet, Judentum, Lügerei, L […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Opfer von Asbest am Arbeitsplatz in Frankreich gehen in Berufung May 25, 2013Ermittlungen gegen Aubry wegen fahrlässiger Tötung aufgehoben Das Ermittlungsverfahren gegen die frühere französische Arbeitsministerin und Sozialistenchefin Martine Aubry wegen fahrlässiger Tötung ist aufgehoben. Ein Berufungsgericht annullierte am Freitag in Paris das Verfahren, wie Opferanwalt Michel Ledoux mitteilte. Bei den Ermittlungen war es um mutmaß […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Wie diffamiert wird….. May 25, 2013Ein Beispiel, primitiv und infam zugleich: Die „Nürnberger Nachrichten“ rücken den Bürgerschutztag in Nürnberg in die Nähe von Rechtsradikalität In Nürnberg sollte ein „Bürgerschutz-Tag“ stattfinden. Er hat auch stattgefunden. Aber den drei Redaktionen im Verlagshaus der Nürnberger Presse passte das nicht in ihre Welt, in die des politisch-links-grünen Mains […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Weltweiter Marsch am 25. Mai gegen Monsantos giftige und minderwertige NWO-Lebensmittel May 25, 2013Ein weltweiter Marsch gegen Monsanto ist für den 25. Mai 2013 geplant. Sie können die Veranstaltungen in Ihrem Land hier finden. Hier können Sie eine Petition unterzeichnen: “An die Regierungen Deutschlands, Frankreichs und der Niederlande sowie alle Vertragsstaaten des Europäischen Patentübereinkommens: Als besorgte Bürger bitten wir Sie, die Führung zu üb […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Die Wahrheit: Bienensterben und das Pestizidverbot – Braucht der Staat einen Imker? May 24, 2013“Es war das Geld”, das zum Pestizidverbot führte. 22 Mrd. Euro ist die Leistung der Bienen wert. Dieser Profit wird der Menschheit in Rechnung gestellt. Es ist also nicht der Zins der Bösewicht, sondern der Profit, den der Mensch für natürlich hält. Quelle: http://www.youtube.com/user/keuronfuih?feature=watch . …danke an TA KI . Gruß an die Honigbienen Der [ […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann Nachrichten vom 24. Mai 2013 – Nr. 98 May 24, 2013Themen: US-Notenbank läutet Ende der Geldschwemme ein Die Grünen rufen zum Boykott israelischer Produkte auf USA geben Tötung von US-Bürgern zu Mit dem Paß gegen den Fiskus – Reiche Amerikaner sagen Bye-Bye USA US-Senat ruft zur Unterstützung Israels im Falle eines Konfliktes mit Iran auf „Der Westen hat die Realität falsch eingeschätzt“ Impfen – Das […] […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Carsten Maschmeyer zahlt knapp 3Mio. Verfahren eingestellt!!! May 25, 2013
- heute: Marsch gegen Monsanto May 25, 2013von John Schacher Am heutigen Samstag, den 25. Mai werden Zehntausende auf der ganzen Welt gegen Monsanto protestieren. Auf allen Kontinenten sind Märsche geplant, insgesamt in 250 Städten. In 40 Nationen und 48 Bundesstaaten der USA sollen die Proteste um 11 Uhr Westküstenzeit gleichzeitig stattfinden. Die Teilnahme 200.000 Aktivisten wird schätzungsweise e […]jo
- Libyen: Land unter May 25, 2013von John Schacher Wegen der U.S.- und NATO-Zerstörungen in Libyen ist nun Betteln, Prostitution, Waffenhandel, Chaos und Anarchie an der Tagesordnung. Solche Zustände gab es während der großen libyschen Jamahiriya niemals. Bei einem Massaker aus Luft ermordeten Söldner der libyschen Armee von einem Hubschrauber aus straflos und feige mehr als 50 Ägypter nahe […]jo
- Syrien: der Kessel von Al-Kusair May 25, 2013erschienen bei chartophylakeion tou polemou Einmal mehr über diese Ortschaft an der syrisch-libanesischen Grenze. Hier gibt’s eine frische Reportage der Leute von Vesti.ru, in der das ominöse israelische Militärfahrzeug mal aus der Nähe und von innen gezeigt wird. Es ist denn wohl keine Sufa-1, wie vor ein paar Tagen angenommen (bzw. aus israelischen Interne […]jo
- mit Humor in`s Wochenende May 24, 2013von H.-P. Schröderjo
- ein Franzose sagt May 24, 2013erschienen bei fresh-seed – Danke an Armeeverkauf und Elsässer und Professor Hankel geben keine Antwort!!! . Anmerkung Armeeverkauf: Da gibt ein Franzose so eine Steilvorlage und vom bundesdeutschen Professor kommt NICHTS!!! Dieser “Experte” spricht über Souveränität und Verfassung und wenn ihm jemand mit wenigen klaren Worten die tatsächliche Lage schildert […]jo
- Obama unter Druck: Richtlinien für Drohnenangriffe May 24, 2013erschienen bei bluewin.ch Danke an Yvonne US-Präsident Barack Obama hat in einer Grundsatzrede strenge Richtlinien für amerikanische Drohnenangriffe gegen Terroristen bekanntgegeben. Gleichzeitig lancierte er einen neuen Anlauf zur Schliessung des Gefangenenlagers Guantanamo. Mit den neuen Richtlinien für Drohnenangriffe wird der tödliche Einsatz bewaffn […]jo
- Kardinal Meisner: Frauen an den Herd May 23, 2013erschienen bei web.de – Danke an Armeeverkauf Der Kölner Kardinal Joachim Meisner sorgt für Diskussionen: In einem Interview mit der “Stuttgarter Zeitung” wirft er Kanzlerin Angela Merkel eine falsche Strategie in der Bevölkerungspolitik vor. Statt auf Zuwanderung zu setzen, müssten Frauen “öffentlich ermutigt werden, zu Hause zu bleiben und drei, vier Kinde […]jo
- Wohnungsdurchsuchung bei Politaia May 23, 2013erschienen bei Politaia Heute, am 23.05.2013, gegen 8:00 Uhr, fand eine Wohnungsdurchsuchung bei Politaia statt. Drei Mitglieder der Kriminalinspektion Rosenheim überreichten dem Webseitenbetreiber den Beschluss der Staatsanwaltschaft Traunstein nach § 102m, 105 Abs. 1, 162 Abs. 1 der Strafprozessordnung für die Durchsuchung der “Person, der Wohnung mit Nebe […]jo
- Paris: Freitod in der Kirche Notre-Dame May 23, 2013erschienen bei Hanseaten (B)logbuch Danke an Armeeverkauf Der nationalistische französische Schriftsteller und Essayist Dominique Venner beging am Dienstag aus Verzweiflung über den kulturellen Abstieg Frankreichs Selbstmord in der Notre-Dame Kirche von Paris, in der sich 1500 geladene Gäste befanden. Der 78jährige Schriftsteller wollte damit ein letztes Zei […]jo
- Pelzig zur EU-Saatgutverordnung May 23, 2013gesehen bei einartysken . Link zur ganzen Sendungjo
- heute: Marsch gegen Monsanto May 25, 2013
- Die Hintergründe der Weltpolitik in verständlicher Weise vermittelt May 25, 2013Der militärische Sieg der Alliierten über Deutschland 1945 und die Besetzung des Reichsgebietes hatten auch die Folge, dass vor allem die USA anschließend Hunderttausende deutscher Patente, Erfindungen und Gebrauchsmuster beschlagnahmten und entschädigungslos enteigneten. Dieser Raubzug war schon einige Jahre vorher -nicht nur- von Washington bis ins Detail […]Maria Lourdes
- Assad spricht, Russland handelt May 24, 2013Baschar al-Assad hat also gesprochen – exklusiv gegenüber der argentinischen Tageszeitung El Clarin (es gibt eine riesige syrische Diaspora in Argentinien, genauso wie im benachbarten Brasilien). Durch den Nebel der westlichen Hysterie schneidend, machte er ein paar wertvolle Punkte. Die Bilanz zeigt, dass das Regime mehrfach zugestimmt hat, mit der Oppositi […]Maria Lourdes
- Happy Birthday Grundgesetz – “Wir haben keinen Staat zu errichten” und was daraus wurde May 23, 2013In der Rede vom 8. September 1948 apostrophiert der herausragende Politiker und Demokrat Dr. Carlo Schmid (Foto) die Bundesrepublik als Staatsfragment, das Grundgesetz ausdrücklich als Provisorium und stellt fest, dass Deutschland 1945 rechtlich nicht untergegangen ist. Wenn heute, am 23.05.2013 das Bonner Grundgesetz 64 Jahre alt wird, sieht das zu ziehende […]Maria Lourdes
- Politaia.org – Die Staatsmacht wehrt sich – Wohnungsdurchsuchung bei Politaia.org May 23, 2013Heute, am 23.05.2013, gegen 8:00 Uhr, fand eine Wohnungsdurchsuchung bei Politaia statt. Drei Mitglieder der Kriminalinspektion Rosenheim überreichten dem Webseiten-Betreiber den Beschluss der Staatsanwaltschaft Traunstein nach § 102m, 105 Abs. 1, 162 Abs. 1 der Strafprozessordnung für die Durchsuchung der “Person, der Wohnung mit Nebenräumen und der Fahrzeu […]Maria Lourdes
- Schäuble: Bevölkerung ist schuld an Stuttgart 21 und Berliner Flughafen May 23, 2013Wolfgang Schäuble macht die Bürger für die Milliarden-Desaster bei den diversen Großprojekten verantwortlich. Bundesfinanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble hat in einem Interview mit dem Bayrischen Rundfunk erklärt, dass das Milliarden-Debakel beim Berliner Großflughafen keine Verschwendung von Steuergeldern sei. /Quelle DWN - gefunden bei Infokrieg. Auf die Frage […]Maria Lourdes
- Impfen – Das Geschäft mit der Angst – Enthüllungen, die Sie kennen sollten! May 23, 2013Impfen soll den menschlichen Organismus künstlich vor Infektionen schützen. Noch heute wird behauptet, dass Impfungen einen medizinischen Sinn hätten und eine der größten Errungenschaften seien. Aus ganzheitlicher Sicht werden gegen Impfungen jedoch sehr kritische Einwände erhoben. Sie stören nicht nur das Gleichgewicht unseres Immunsystems und können zu Fol […]Maria Lourdes
- China’s Druckmittel – die Ryukyu-Inseln, deren größte Okinawa ist. May 22, 2013China lernt in zunehmendem Maße, die ‘tit for tat’ Strategie anzuwenden. Früher nannte man es ‘Auge um Auge, Zahn um Zahn’. Es begann eigentlich schon mit den Antworten der Chinesen auf die ‘US-Jahresberichte zur Frage der Menscherechte in China’ durch ‘Jahresberichte zur Lage der Menschenrechte in den USA‘ , in denen sie sich fast ausschließlich […] […]Maria Lourdes
- Der Gaskrieg «Die Gas-Falle» als das Präludium zum dritten Weltkrieg May 21, 2013Die Weltpolitik gleicht derzeit einem aufziehenden Gewittersturm. Ob in Schwarzafrika oder Lateinamerika, in Arabien oder im Mittleren Osten – überall braut sich Unheilvolles zusammen. Der Abzug der USA aus dem Irak und Afghanistan hinterlässt zerrüttete Staaten, die in ethnischen und religiösen Kämpfen versinken. Der Konflikt um Irans Atompolitik spitzt sic […]Maria Lourdes
- Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung in Syrien May 20, 2013Abstimmung in der UNO-Generalversammlung widerspiegelt Umschwung der öffentlichen Meinung in Syrien. Ein Artikel von Franklin Lamb, erschienen am 18. Mai 2013 auf ”Foreign Policy Journal” übersetzt von antikrieg.com. Homs, SYRIEN – Es ist nicht schwer, im Regierungsbezirk von Homs oder in Syriens anderen dreizehn Regierungsbezirken Kritiker der Regierung As […]Maria Lourdes
- Der NSU-VS-Komplex: Wo beginnt der Nationalsozialistische Untergrund – wo hört der Staat auf? May 19, 2013Die größte Mordserie in der Geschichte der BRD offenbart sich immer mehr als Farce. Das, was uns das Gericht in München glauben machen will, nämlich, dass es keinerlei kriminelle Verbindungen zwischen Staat und NSU-Trio gegeben haben soll, ist nicht nur nachweislich falsch, es ist noch mehr: Eine dreiste Lüge. Ohne den Staat hätte es die […]Maria Lourdes
- Die Hintergründe der Weltpolitik in verständlicher Weise vermittelt May 25, 2013
- Schwedischer Sicherheitsdienst: „Die Lage ist sehr ernst“Die sozialen Unruhen in Schweden haben nun auch Linköping und Örebro übergegriffen. Die Sicherheitsbehörden sind besorgt über die Eskalation.DWN_Redakteur
- Deutschland: Terror-Warnung auf den Fan-MeilenAuf der Berliner Fan-Meile zum Champions-League-Finale werden die Sicherheits-Maßnahmen verstärkt. Das BKA soll vor einen Bomben-Anschlag gewarnt haben, der Innenminister sagte, es gäbe keine erhöhte Gefährdung.DWN_Redakteur
- In Schweden droht der Bürgerkrieg: Bürgerwehren gegen die PolizeiSchweden steht an der Schwelle zu einem Bürgerkrieg: Nach den Ausschreitungen von Einwanderern haben sich die Schweden zu Bürgerwehren zusammengeschlossen. Sie trauen der Polizei offenkundig nicht zu, dass sie die Lage unter Kontrolle bringen kann.DWN_Redakteur
- Verletzung der Menschenwürde: SPD verhöhnt Altmaier im Stürmer-StilDie SPD hat sich bei ihrem Jubel-Gedenktag ausführlich ihres Widerstands gegen die Nationalsozialisten gerühmt. Auf einer Partei-Website agieren die Genossen dagegen im Stürmer-Stil und verhöhnen den Umweltminister wegen seines Aussehens. Es ist eine beispiellose Entgleisung.DWN_Redakteur
- In der Krise: Deutsche arbeiten am liebsten als AngestellteIn Deutschland gibt es immer weniger Gründer. Work-Life-Balance und ein Verlangen nach relativer Sicherheit sind in wirtschaftlich unruhigen Zeiten wichtiger als die Aussicht auf ein höheres Einkommen.DWN_Redakteur
- Italien: Beppe Grillo verlangt Referendum über EU-AustrittBeppe Grillos Movimento 5 Stelle will die Italiener sowohl über den Euro als auch über die EU-Mitgliedschaft abstimmen lassen. Um eine Volksabstimmung zu erzwingen, sollen im Verlauf eines Jahres 500.000 Unterschriften gesammelt werden.DWN_Redakteur
- Telekom-Drosselung: Online-Petition erzwingt Debatte im BundestagInnerhalb von nur fünf Tagen hat die Online-Petition zur Netz-Neutralität über 50.000 Befürworter gefunden. Damit ist die erste Hürde genommen. Der Bundestag muss sich nun mit dem Thema auseinandersetzen.DWN_Redakteur
- Energie-Agentur: Deutsche Konsumenten bezahlen EnergiewendeDie Internationale Energie Agentur kritisiert die hohen Strom-Entgelte in Deutschland. In ihrem Länderbericht 2013 fordert sie Preissenkungen und den Ausbau der Übertragungs-Netze.DWN_Redakteur
- Neu: Die DWN kommen als gedrucktes Magazin!Im Juni erscheinen die Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten erstmals als gedrucktes Magazin. Durch ein Abo stärken Sie die Unabhängigkeit der Redaktion. Wir wollen damit den Druck auf die politischen Entscheider erhöhen, sich ernsthaft mit den Ausmaßen der aktuellen Krise zu beschäftigen.DWN_Redakteur
- Monsanto: Weltweiter Protest gegen Saatgut-KonzernAm Samstag wird weltweit in mehr als 400 Städten gegen den Agrar-Konzern Monsanto protestiert. Am Pranger stehen Marktkonzentration, Patentvorgehen und die nicht ausreichende Erforschung von Risiken bei genmanipulierten Lebensmitteln.DWN_Redakteur
- Schwedischer Sicherheitsdienst: „Die Lage ist sehr ernst“
- Monarchie-Schultest: Demonstranten durch Armee erschiessen – wenn ja, warum? May 25, 2013Die Bewerber wurden dann gebeten, sich vorzustellen, dass sie der Premierminister sind und eine Rede an die Nation im Fersehen halten. Die Dreizehnjährigen mussten diese Rede verfassen und anschliessend dazu begründen, warum die Entscheidung, die Armee gegen gewalttätige Proteste einzusetzen notwendig und moralisch richtig und die einzige Option war. Artikel […]petrapez
- Stuttgart 21: Grundrecht auf Versammlungsfreiheit negiert May 24, 2013Amtsgericht Stuttgart widerspricht Grundsatzentscheidung des Bundesverfassungsgerichts Artikel zum Thema: Grundrecht auf Versammlungsfreiheit – Bayern holt sich ein Stück Demokratie zurück Die Bürger des Freistaates Bayern befreiten sich wieder von den...Parkschützer
- “Dieser Krieg, wie alle Kriege, muss enden” May 23, 2013Washington; In seiner heutigen Rede an der National Defense University in Fort McNair ging U.S.-Präsident Barack Obama über die rote Linie der weltweiten Kriegsgewinnler der letzten Dekade. Er kündigte die Schließung des Lagers Guantanamo an, er kündigte eine Aufhebung der am 14. September 2001 durch den Kongress erteilten allgemeinen Kriegsvollmacht “Author […]Daniel Neun
- Weder hat die S.P.D. Rückgrat, noch ist sie eins May 23, 2013Es ist Zeit, einen 150 Jahre andauernden Feldversuch endgültig als gescheitert anzuerkennen und zu beenden. Ein Kommentar zur Jubiläumsfeier der S.P.D. in Leipzig. Artikel zum Thema: Umfrage: Bündnis 90/Die Grünen nur noch vier Prozent hinter CDU/CSU Die neueste Sonntagsfrage bei Forsa zeigt eine weitere Fortsetzung der...Daniel Neun
- Zum fünften Mal: Deutschland beliebtestes Land der Welt May 23, 2013Seit 2005 hält die britische BBC ihre weltweite Umfrage "BBC World Service Poll" ab. In 2008 wurde Deutschland zum ersten Mal in die Umfrage mit aufgenommen. Prompt schoss es an Nr. 1 als beliebtestes Land der Welt. Das blieb so auch in 2009, 2010 und 2011. 2012 wurde es Japan, die Republik erreicht nur mehr Rang 2. Das hat sich nun 2013 wieder geä […]Daniel Neun
- Nachrichtenagentur Net News Express neu aufgestellt May 23, 2013Bekanntlich gibt es in der Presselandschaft der unabhängigen Medien zwei relevante Nachrichtenagenturen: die 2009 gegründete Net News Express und die 2010 gegründete Nachrichtenagentur Radio Utopie. Wer es begriffen hat, steigert schon seit Jahren über diese Agenturen täglich seine Besucherzahlen, in dem er dort die eigenen Artikel und Videos in den Postkast […]Daniel Neun
- Rede: Obama wird mögliches Kriegsende andeuten May 23, 2013Heute wird U.S.-Präsident Barack Obama eine bereits vor Tagen angekündigte Rede halten. Nach Informationen der "New York Times" wird der Präsident dabei die Möglichkeit andeuten, dass der von der U.S.-Regierung, ihren Alliierten und Söldnern seit fast 12 Jahren weltweit geführte "antiterroristische" Krieg eines fernen Tages tatsächlich au […]Daniel Neun
- KSK-Major im Jahr 2008 in Mali auf geheimer Mission May 23, 2013Die genauen Positionsangaben diese illegalen "Ausbildungslagers", das mit den verbliebenen 21000 Euro betriebsfähig gemacht wurde, nach fünf Jahren und dem Sturz des legitimen Präsidenten im Jahr 2012 durch die Grossmächte nun preiszugeben dürfte wohl keinem allzugrossem Hinderungsgrund unterliegen nachdem doch Deutschland jetzt ganz offen als […]petrapez
- Österreich: wenn die EU die syrischen Rebellen bewaffnet, werden wir uns aus der UNO-Mission zurückziehen May 23, 2013Österreich war einer der entschiedensten Gegner des britisch-französischen Plans, das Waffenembargo der Europäischen Union gegen Syrien aufzuheben, und droht jetzt offen damit, sich aus dem Waffenstillstandsbeobachterteam der UNO auf den Golanhöhen zurückzuziehen, wenn dieser Plan durchgeht. Artikel zum Thema: Iranische Kriegsschiffe im syrischen Tartus im M […]Jason Ditz
- Syrien: The Day After für den Bundesnachrichtendienst May 22, 2013Zur Notlandung des B.N.D. auf der Seite der Gewinner im Syrien-Krieg eine kleine Reportage. Artikel zum Thema: Angriffskrieg gegen Syrien: “Rebellen”-Milizen durch USA über Chemiewaffen-Standorte informiert Die USA informieren ihre unter dem Label "Freie Syrische Armee"...Daniel Neun
- Monarchie-Schultest: Demonstranten durch Armee erschiessen – wenn ja, warum? May 25, 2013
- Towel Day mit RFID May 25, 2013
- Google-Hangouts weniger offen May 25, 2013
- Apple-Computer für eine halbe Million Euro versteigert May 25, 2013
- Telekom will Schutz vor Cyberangriffen bieten May 25, 2013
- PDFlib 9 unterstützt Standard für Barrierefreiheit May 25, 2013
- Mobile Plattform soll Augmented Reality den Weg ebnen May 25, 2013
- Google plant mobiles Internet in Afrika und Asien May 25, 2013
- Bundesdatenschützer gegen Hartz-IV-Recherche in sozialen Netzen May 25, 2013
- Drittes Nokia-Patent gegen VP8 in Stellung May 25, 2013
- Bericht: Yahoo an Hulu interessiert May 25, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
my selection of “Zionist Mainstream Media
- As border tightens, some U.S.-Mexico neighbors reach across the fence May 25, 2013
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris May 25, 2013
- Syrian opposition struggles to find unity as battle rages on May 25, 2013
- Sexual assault is a 'scourge' on U.S. military: Hagel May 25, 2013
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, seven injured May 25, 2013
- Hezbollah, Syrian government forces advance in border town May 25, 2013
- Blackstone notifies Cohen's SAC it intends to pull money: pension consultant May 25, 2013
- British police arrest man after spy claim in soldier case May 25, 2013
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer May 25, 2013
- What Detroit crisis? Pension fund trustees hang out in Hawaii May 25, 2013
- Mystery of Minecraft: The 15 Wildest Destinations May 25, 2013
- U.K. Police Question Friend of Alleged Killer May 25, 2013
- Drugs to Boost Female Libido Are A Slippery Slope May 25, 2013
- Champions League Final: Underdog vs. Superpower May 25, 2013
- LEGO Builds Biggest Star Wars Toy Ever May 23, 2013
- The Next Real Estate Bubble: Farmland May 23, 2013
- Hangover III Review May 23, 2013
- Memorable People Who Never Lived May 23, 2013
- 2 soldiers accidentally stay in shooting range fire line; saved at last moment May 25, 2013Two Paratroopers soldiers nearly shot by comrades after accidentally staying in firing range target line; soldier noticed friend, called everyone to hold fire; commander tried
- Thousands walk, run final mile of Boston Marathon May 25, 2013Thousands of athletes join victims of Boston Marathon bombings to run, walk last mile of race, reclaiming triumph of crossing finish line, after original marathon tragically cut short
- Nasrallah: We will bring victory to Assad May 25, 2013Hezbollah leader says Shiite group will not stand idly by while Syria is under attack; insists Hezbollah will 'continue to hold responsibility of resistance to Israel'
- Major military exercises with 18 countries expected soon in Jordan May 25, 2013Jordan armed forces host troops from 18 'friendly countries', for military exercises, held following Amman calls on international community for more support in dealing with influx from Syrian war
- 89-year-old man stabs wife May 25, 2013Daughter calls police fearing for her mother's life. Police shoot man through window after he stabs wife, refuses to put knife down; both man, woman sustain injuries
- Report: At least 22 dead in Qusair fighting, dozens wounded May 25, 2013Syrian army, Hezbollah shell strategic western town to oust Syrian rebels from area. 'It's like they're trying to destroy city house by house,' rebels say
- Peres to leave for WEF conference in Jordan May 25, 2013President's men refuse to disclose names of Arab leaders Peres will meet, citing sensitive nature; Abbas: Still a chance for peace, freeze settlements
- Report: Syria cyber attacked Haifa's water system May 25, 2013Israeli official says failed cyber attack was launched two weeks ago; hundreds of such attacks every minute against crucial infrastructure, he claims
- Sweden: Stockholm calmer, violence spreads outside capital May 25, 2013Police subdue rioting in capital, but vandalism flares across country; youth torch cars, school in town in central Sweden
- N. Korea to China: Ready to renew nuke talks May 25, 2013Envoy gives letter from leader Kim Jong Un to Chinese president, says isolated country willing to negotiate with world powers on disarmament
- 2 soldiers accidentally stay in shooting range fire line; saved at last moment May 25, 2013
- What made London Samaritan so brave May 25, 2013
- Soldiers and sex: Can men grow up? May 25, 2013
- Who owns Jolie's genes? May 24, 2013
- See lightning strike TV tower May 25, 2013
- Two boys found dead; brother arrested May 23, 2013
- Amanda Bynes busted May 25, 2013
- Does Brad Pitt have face blindness? May 25, 2013
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived May 24, 2013
- Tensions rise over London killing May 25, 2013
- Friend gives TV interview, is arrested May 25, 2013
- Will Rob Ford's supporters leave Ford Nation? May 25, 2013
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey May 25, 2013
- Neil Macdonald: How serious is Obama about curbing the drone surge? May 25, 2013
- Ontario man lost in Australian mountains has survival skills May 25, 2013
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies using crack cocaine May 25, 2013
- Canadian mine giant Barrick fined a record $16.4M in Chile May 25, 2013
- Repairing the damage in this week's Generation Why May 24, 2013
- Making The Mandela Tapes May 25, 2013
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings May 24, 2013
- Friend of suspect in U.K. soldier's slaying arrested May 25, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Two passengers arrested after RAF jets escort diverted Pakistan plane May 24, 2013 Sam Jones, Nick Hopkins, James Meikle
- New reality for Hezbollah supporters May 24, 2013 Martin Chulov
- Toronto mayor denies crack claim May 24, 2013 Paul Harris
- Hezbollah leader vows to stand by Syrian regime in fight against rebels May 25, 2013
- Freight train crash in Missouri triggers highway overpass collapse May 25, 2013
- Cannes 2013: Only Lovers Left Alive a seven year trek says Jim Jarmusch May 25, 2013 Andrew Pulver
- Police investigate allegations of sex abuse at Catholic boarding school May 25, 2013 Catherine Deveney
- Suicide bomb widow injures 12 in Dagestan attack May 25, 2013
- Art Basel Hong Kong – in pictures May 25, 2013
- Police arrest 30 at gay pride rally in Moscow May 25, 2013 Alexander Winning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Goal: Live Analysis: Champions League Final, Bayern Munich vs. Dortmund May 25, 2013 By ANDREW DAS
- Hezbollah Chief Orders Fight to Save Syria’s Assad May 25, 2013 By ANNE BARNARD and HALA DROUBI
- Western Aid Finances Afghan Projects From Silly to Sublime May 25, 2013 By ROD NORDLAND
- Leaks Inquiries Show How Wide a Net Is Cast May 25, 2013 By ETHAN BRONNER, CHARLIE SAVAGE and SCOTT SHANE
- Anti-Muslim Threats Rise in Britain After Soldier’s Killing May 25, 2013 By JOHN F. BURNS
- Kerry Presses Nigeria on Human Rights May 25, 2013 By MICHAEL R. GORDON
- Rapes in Brazil Spur Class and Gender Debate May 25, 2013 By SIMON ROMERO
- British Villagers, Fearing Fracking, Protest Plan for Drilling May 25, 2013 By STANLEY REED
- Pakistan Van Accident Kills 15 Children and a Teacher May 25, 2013 By SALMAN MASOOD
- North Korea Overlooks Tensions After China Visit May 25, 2013 By JANE PERLEZ
- Museum culture growing in Turkey May 23, 2013Turkey’s museums are constantly developing and increasing, with the aim of...
- Noble side of Syria alliance? May 23, 2013On one side, there is a creature trying to show off his strength, superiority and perhaps...
- What has the AK Party done on the Kurdish issue? May 23, 2013When the Justice and Development Party (AK Party) came to power on Nov. 3, 2002, the state of...
- Reporters Without Borders condemns Turkish-Armenian writer’s blasphemy sentence May 23, 2013RWB slammed the ruling issued against Sevan Nişanyan.
- Syria agrees in principle to attend Geneva conference: Russia May 24, 2013Russia said on Friday that the Damascus regime had agreed "in principle" to attend...
- Strong wind delays flights at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport May 24, 2013Several flights at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport were delayed today...
- Turkey fully booked for congresses until 2019 May 24, 2013Turkey has reached its full capacity for congress tourism events until the year 2019...
- Turkish PM calls on Reyhanlı locals to resist ‘provocations’ May 24, 2013Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called on Reyhanlı locals to remain calm...
- Israel, Palestinians must take hard decisions: Kerry May 24, 2013US Secretary of State John Kerry urged Israeli and Palestinian leaders...
- North Korea to return to table for nuke talks May 24, 2013China told a top North Korean envoy May 24 it wants a peaceful, denuclearized Korean Peninsula...
- Museum culture growing in Turkey May 23, 2013
- International Day For Biological Diversity Highlighted By Greenpeace (PHOTOS) May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Memorial Day 2013: History, Facts By The Numbers May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Puerto Rico Approves Anti-Discrimination Bill May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Linda Harvey Backs Companies That Fire Openly Gay Employees To Uphold 'Moral Standards' (AUDIO) May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Marine Corps Recruit Letter Claims Boot Camp Instructors Hurl Anti-Gay Slurs, Call Recruits 'Faggots' May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- 'Totally Biased' Turns Knicks Gay Protest Into Fashion Show At Madison Square Garden (VIDEO) May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Robbie Rogers, Openly Gay U.S. Soccer Player, Joins L.A. Galaxy In Return To MLS May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Sarah McClay, UK Zookeeper, Dies After Tiger Attack At South Lakes Wild Animal Park May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Arizona Racial Profiling Lawsuit: Key Figures In Joe Arpaio Case May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Kristen Stewart Is A Little Emotional Right Now May 25, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Parigi, soldato accoltellato alla gola mentre era di guardia alla Defénce La polizia sta ricercando un magrebino May 25, 2013
- GB, i servizi di sicurezza volevano reclutare l'amico del killer del soldato decapitato May 25, 2013
- Coppa Italia, Lazio: giocatori minacciati per farli perdere al derby May 25, 2013
- Champions/ Bayern-Borussia 1-1 E' la notte che vale l'Europa May 25, 2013
- Forum del Messaggero/ Il ministro Zanonato «Così rilanceremo l'edilizia. 10 miliardi per i mutui» May 25, 2013
- Ilva, terremoto al vertice: si dimettono Ferrante, Bondi e De Iure dopo il maxi-sequestro da 8 miliardi May 25, 2013
- Squinzi: «Situazione giovanile disperata Bene il posto fisso, ma serve flessibilità» Camusso: il tema vero è creare lavoro May 25, 2013
- Cadavere di una ragazza nel cosentino Aveva 16 anni, è omicidio May 25, 2013
- Don Gallo, contestata l'omelia di Bagnasco: in migliaia ai funerali, applausi a Luxuria May 25, 2013
- Don Puglisi proclamato beato, in centomila lo acclamano a Palermo May 25, 2013
- Letta, vertice con Saccomanni e Alfano Il premier all'Ue: «Lavoro, fare di più» May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Parigi, soldato francese accoltellato alla gola: caccia a un nordafricano May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Finale Coppa Italia, la Lazio denuncia «Minacce ai giocatori per perdere» May 25, 2013
- Addio a don Gallo, fischi a Bagnasco | May 25, 2013 Federica Seneghini
- Sanità: Maroni boccia i fondi alle regioni del Centro Sud May 25, 2013 Alessandro Fulloni
- Unioni gay, Bondi scuote il Pdl Galan lo segue: garantire i diritti civili May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Ilva, si dimette tutto il cda May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Pisa, 4 ragazzi travolti da un Suv alla fermata dell'autobus: 2 sono gravi May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Noi, ostaggi di un altro autunno| | May 25, 2013 Francesco Piccolo
- Don Puglisi proclamato beato Centomila palermitani in piazza May 25, 2013 Redazione Online
- Un hombre acuchilla a un militar en París y se da a la fuga May 25, 2013 Miguel Mora
- El Gobierno británico investigará los errores de los servicios secretos May 24, 2013 Walter Oppenheimer
- Buen chico, malas compañías May 24, 2013 Walter Oppenheimer
- El régimen sirio intensifica su ofensiva por el control de Qusair May 25, 2013 David Alandete
- El Ejército francés empieza a retirarse de Malí May 25, 2013 Miguel Mora, Agencias
- Un muerto en el atentado de una terrorista suicida en Majashkala May 25, 2013 Pilar Bonet
- El Rey a Bono: “Hicieron lo que quisieron, sin que yo ordenara nada” May 24, 2013 José Bono Martínez
- Una negligencia sin responsable May 24, 2013 Miguel González
- La herida sigue sangrando May 24, 2013 Natalia Junquera
- “La cogió por los brazos y la hizo volar” May 25, 2013 Rebeca Carranco
- Gays rusos desafían las prohibiciones para exigir igualdad May 25, 2013 EFE
- Francia no descarta #39;ninguna hipótesis#39; en ataque May 25, 2013 EFE
- Apuñalan a militar en París May 25, 2013 Redacción
- Corren última milla de maratón de Boston May 25, 2013 Redacción
- Critican impulso de milicias obreras en Venezuela May 25, 2013 Notimex
- Live-Ticker: Erster Punktsieg für Dortmund in London May 25, 2013
- Champions League: Merkel reicht Steuersünder Hoeneß die Hand May 25, 2013
- Gemobbte Partei: Wie die FDP zum verspotteten Freiwild wurde May 25, 2013
- Islamisten in Europa: Wir leben im Zeitalter des privaten Dschihad May 25, 2013
- Paris: Messerattacke auch auf französischen Soldaten May 25, 2013
- Bankgeheimnis: Steuergewerkschaft fordert Amnestie für Altfälle May 25, 2013
- Hessen-CDU: Von allen ignoriert – Schröder bleibt stumm May 25, 2013
- Edles Coupé: BMW macht jetzt spektakulär auf Dolce Vita May 25, 2013
- Melissa McCarthy: Alle grölen, wenn es bei der Dicken um Sex geht May 25, 2013
- Victoria Beckham: "In Deutschland versteht man meine Mode" May 25, 2013
- Schusswechsel in Bayern: Beamter angeschossen, Verdächtiger tot
- Webvideopreis 2013: Deutschlands beste Netzfilme
- Angriffe: Forscher knackt Twitters neue Sicherheitsmechanik
- KfW-Kredite: Schäuble plant Förderung für Unternehmen in Krisenländern
- Aufklärungsdrohne: Bundeswehrprüfer warnten schon 2009 vor "Euro Hawk"
- Champions-League-Finale: Schlägereien vor dem Wembley-Stadion
- +++ Fan-Liveticker zum CL-Finale +++: Fans warten auf das erste Tor
- Bierproduktion im Hackerspace: Ein echter Nerd braut selbst
- Tagung des CDU-Arbeitnehmerflügels: Merkel bleibt hart bei gesetzlichem Mindestlohn
- Champions-League-Finale: Die Fakten zum Spiel des Jahres