Hillary Clinton: Profile of Imperial Arrogance and Lawlessness ………….
Stephen Lendman, Contributor
pic from : www.judiciaryreport.com
She was Washington’s 67th Secretary of State. She served from January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013. She’s arguably America’s worst.
From 2001 – 2009, she was US Senator from New York. In 2008, she challenged Obama for the Democrat party’s presidential nomination.
Supporters urge her to run again in 2016. She’s noncommittal. When asked, she says “I am not thinking about anything like that right now.”
She also said she’ll “do everything (she) can to make sure that women compete at the highest levels, not only in the United States but around the world.”
Husband Bill urges her to run. Some suspect she already made her move.
Hillary for 2016 T-shirts are on sale. Friends of Hillary Facebook send regular messages. When launching her 2008 campaign, she said “I’m in to win.” Insiders say she hasn’t changed her mind. In 2016, she’ll be 69.
In December, she scored high in public approval. A Washington Post/ABC News poll showed 57% of Americans support her presidential ambitions. Over 80% of Democrats back her candidacy.
Two-thirds of US women do. Two-thirds of Americans give her high marks as America’s top diplomat. She scored higher than any previous Secretary of State in 20 years of polling.
In four years, she visited 112 countries. She traveled nearly a million miles. She self-promoted everywhere. She has larger than life ambitions.
She’s gone from State. She’s very much still involved. The New York Times profiled her. She’s “at the peak of her influence,” it said. She’s “an instant presidential front-runner.”
She’s got lots of time to pursue her goal. “We need a new architecture for this new world,” she says.
Obama exceeded the worst of George Bush. Clinton joined his war cabinet. She’s ideologically hardline. She was a Wellesley College Goldwater Girl. She was president of Wellesley’s Young Republicans.
She’s militantly pro-war. In the 1990s, she was very much part of husband Bill’s foreign policy team. As an aggressive first lady, she had lots of influence.
She was influential in getting Madeleine Albright appointed Secretary of State in 1997. They consulted with each other often.
In her memoirs, Albright described their relationship as an “unprecedented partnership.”
“I was once asked whether it was appropriate for the two of us to work together so closely,” she added. “I agreed that it was a departure from tradition.”
At Secretary of State, Clinton headed foreign policy. She’s complicit in crimes of war and against humanity. She represents the worst of imperial arrogance. She a reliable spear-carrier.
Her outbursts reflect bullying and bluster, not diplomacy. She’s contemptuous of rule of law principles. She scorns democracy. She’s committed to war, not peace.
She’s unabashedly hawkish. As first lady, she urged husband Bill to bomb Belgrade in 1999. She ignored international and constitutional law. She lied about Slobodan Milosevic.
“You cannot let this go on at the end of a century that has seen the major holocaust of our time,” she said. “What do we have NATO for if not to defend our way of life?”
For 78 days, NATO ravaged Yugoslavia. Nearly everything targeted was struck. Massive destruction and disruption followed. An estimated $100 billion in damage was inflicted. A humanitarian disaster resulted. Environmental contamination was extensive.
Large numbers were killed, injured or displaced. Two million people lost their livelihoods. Homes and communities were destroyed.
Nobel laureate Harold Pinter called NATO’s aggression “barbaric (and despicable), another blatant and brutal assertion of US power using NATO as its missile (to consolidate) American domination of Europe.”
Lawless aggression became humanitarian intervention. An avenue to Eurasia was opened. A permanent US military presence was established. American imperialism claimed another trophy.
Clinton’s unabashedly pro-war. She’s a war goddess. Straightaway post-9/11, she urged waging war on terror.
She said any nation lending Al Qaeda “aid and comfort will now face the wrath of our country. I’ll stand behind Bush for a long time to come.”
She supported annual defense (aka war) budgets. She voted for the PATRIOT Act and other police state legislation. She endorsed cluster bomb use in civilian areas and refugee camps.
She’s against banning land mines. She’s dismissive of human suffering. Wealth, power, privilege and dominance alone matter.
In 2005, she was one of only six Democrat senators opposed to blocking deployment of untested missile defense systems. They’re first-strike offensive weapons.
She supported restriction-free nuclear cooperation with Israel and other US allies violating NPT provisions. She endorsed nuclear weapons use in Afghanistan and Pakistan. She calls them deterrents that “keep the peace.”
She was one of the largest recipients of defense contractor cash. She backed war on Afghanistan and Iraq. She opposed a Democrat resolution. It would have required Bush to try diplomacy before launching war in 2003.
Her 2002 Senate speech supported war. She lied. She said:
intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein rebuilt his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.
He has given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members….It is clear that if left unchecked, (he’ll) continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.
Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.
Now this much is undisputed.
What’s undisputed were her bald-faced lies. She repeated them ad nauseam as Secretary of State.
She supports the worst of Israeli lawlessness. At AIPAC’s 2008 convention, she said:
The United States stands with Israel now and forever. We have shared interests….shared ideals….common values. I have a bedrock commitment to Israel’s security. (Against Islamic extremists), our two nations are fighting a shared threat.
I strongly support Israel’s right to self-defense (and) believe America should aid in that defense.
I am committed to making sure that Israel maintains a military edge to meet increasing threats.
The only threats Israel faces are ones it invents.
I am deeply concerned about the growing threat in Gaza (and) Hamas’ campaign of terror.
She lied saying its charter “calls for the destruction of Israel.”
She lied again saying “Iran threatens to destroy Israel.”
She lied a third time, saying “I support calling the Iranian Revolutionary Guard what it is: a terrorist organization. It is imperative that we get both tough and smart about dealing with Iran before it is too late.”
She backs “massive retaliation” if Iran attacks Israel. In 2008, presidential aspirant Clinton said:
I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.
In other words, she threatened to murder 75 million people. Today it’s nearly 80 million. She’s extremist on all foreign policy issues. She favors police state harshness domestically.
She endorses outsized military budgets. She’s done nothing to contain nuclear proliferation. She supported Bush’s unilateral nuclear first-strike option, including against non-nuclear state.
She represents the worst of America’s dark side. She’s a war criminal multiple times over. She’s arguably America’s most shameless ever Secretary of State.
She’s clearly the most brazen. Her language and attitude exceed the worst Cold War rhetoric.
Her take-no-prisoners thinking, character, and demagoguery tell all. She’s addicted to self-aggrandizement and diktat authority.
She relishes death, destruction, and war spoils.
She’s indifferent to human suffering. She’s a monument to wrong over right. She’s a disgrace and embarrassment to her country, position and humanity.
She may become America’s 45th president. Perhaps she won’t get a chance to try. Humanity may not survives its 44th. The fullness of time will tell.
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. His new book is titled How Wall Street Fleeces America: Privatized Banking, Government Collusion and Class War. Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-progressive-news-hour/
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- “Doomsday Weapons To Syria”: Putin veteranstoday.com/2013/06/18/doo…....end..... 13 minutes ago
- New Film Exposes Secrets of Mind Control dprogram.net/?p=134722....end..... 20 minutes ago
- Israeli involvement in NSA spying -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net sott.net/article/262640…....end..... 30 minutes ago
- RT @WorldTruthTV: Osama Bin Laden Died of Natural Causes According to Former CIA Agent worldtruth.tv/osama-bin-lade… via @TWITTER-HANDLE....end..... 1 hour ago
- RT @judymorris3: The Forbidden Truth: The U.S. is Channeling Chemical Weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria, Obama is a Liar and a Terrorist http://…....end..... 1 hour ago
- RT @_darkhours: @nobrains00 No.But that is enough.#Saif al-Islam Gaddafi warns captors about Islamist leaders in #Libya http://t.co/LjMtaQm…....end..... 1 hour ago
- RT @TheJayCalledLee: US and UK ignore old men marrying little girls in Saudi, killing apostates, chopping hands and feet off, whipping wome…....end..... 1 hour ago
- @TheJayCalledLee Amen....end..... 1 hour ago
- RT @TheJayCalledLee: Of course countless problems but cleansing the elites in the UK, US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait and France …....end..... 1 hour ago
- RT @Antiwarcom: Four US Soldiers Killed in Attack on Afghan Base bit.ly/140msJn @jasonditz....end..... 1 hour ago
Todays Top 10 views
- 9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH) .......
- Europe is falling apart ..........
- tell me what is wrong here ? ................
- BUSTED - US Troops Filmed Protecting Opium ! ............
- THE ROTHSCHILD OCTOPUS ( filed under : The Power of Satan ) ..............
- Who was the naked Man and was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shot after his surrender ? (something smells fishy here)................
- HMS Titanic vs 9/11 !
- Barack Obama's Family CIA Links ........................
- Russian President Vladimir Putin talks NSA, Syria, Iran, Drones and Terrorism ......
- Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown
- Europe is falling apart ……….
- President al-Assad gives interview to the German FAZ newspaper …….
- Barack Obama’s Family CIA Links ……………………
- Russian President Vladimir Putin talks NSA, Syria, Iran, Drones and Terrorism ……
- David Icke – Syria:The Truth (Viewer Discretion Advised) ….
- UK : Can David Cameron explain why he has put us on al-Qaeda’s side? ………..
- Gezi Park is now a utopic ‘Freetown’ (Turkish Protests aftermath) ………….
- Looks almost like war (Turkey protests) …………….
- Pic of the day : SenatorJohnMcCain meeting with militant groups in Syria during a secret visit ………….
- My top 10 anti NWO songs (filed under : my rockin’ reality) ………
- Turkish Intelligence Services was aware of the bombs exploded in Reyhanli …………..
- US : ‘Presidential Secrets’ (a must watch)
- western MSM missed this one big time : Hamburg ‘avoids radiation disaster’ as ship loaded with fissile material, explosives burns (VIDEO)……….
- How Qatar seized control of the Syrian revolution …………..
- CIA involvement in the death of Bob Marley …………………
relax with some music while reading the News : Now playing : Electric Light Orchestra – Discovery (1979) Full Album
“Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Cree Indian Prophecy
This site is mostly GOOGLE free !
US : Who Owns the Media?
Revolution ( in the US a constitutional right )The 1776 Declaration of Independence stated that when a long train of abuses by those in power evidence a design to reduce the rights of people to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the peoples right, in fact their duty to engage in a revolution.
and ….. JFK in his own words !
- In a speech to the Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, President Kennedy said: “No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition; and both are necessary. . . . Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed, and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law makers once decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment.”
looking for something ? search my Newsread !
- Alternative Energies
- Anti government protests
- Anti NWO
- Anti War
- Big Brother
- Biohazards and Ecocides
- Covert Ops
- Crimes against Humanity
- Drug Business
- False Flag Ops
- GM Foods ,Transgenicos etc.
- Gran Theft Economics
- Health and Wellness
- Media Lies
- Middle East
- Music , my rockn'reality
- Natural Disasters
- Natural Healing
- New World Order
- Poisoning of Mother Earth
- Vaccines and related
- Violations of Human Rights
- World at War ( not the Game )
- World People
- World Politics
- World Revolution
Abraham Lincoln said, just before his assassination:I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Hmmmm.
Videos ,Documentals ,etc.
- The Crash of 1929 …………….
- Four Horsemen – Official Trailer ……….
- Josh Reeves Special Report: Norway Massacre, Winehouse, Templar Cartel – All Roads Lead to Rome …………….
- police-state 4 – the rise of FEMA ……………
- Benazir Bhutto ,claiming “Bin Laden was Murdered” (2001) ……..
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Season 2 ……………
- Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy …………….
- “Inside Job”: Official Trailer in HD………………….
- NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT – SENSITIVE INFORMATION …………..
- Rothschild Documentary ……………..
- “House of Rothschild” 1934 ,with “Boris Karloff (pre-code Hollywood) ……..
- The Arrivals pt.1 ………..
- Blackwater: Shadow Army ………….
The American Dream By The Provocateur Network
War on Drugs
don’t forget to
“9/11 truth” (Websites and Petitions)
- World for 9/11 truth
- Actors and artists for911truth
- Military officers for 911 truth
- Scientists for 911 truth
- Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
- Firefighters for 911truth
- Pilots for 911 truth
- Medical professionals for 9/11 truth
- Political leaders for 9/11 truth
- lawyers for 9/11 truth?
- Veterans for 9/11 truth
- Scholars for 9/11 truth
- The 3. truth about 9/11
- 9/11: Confessions of a Former CIA Asset (filed under 9/11 was an inside job)……………
- Foreknowledge of Building 7′s Collapse : Dr. Graeme MacQueen
- New 9/11 Raw Footage: Explosions During Collapse of Twin Towers
- Conspiracy documentary on 9/11 attacks will soon be India’s first e-film
- Nine Years, Two Wars, Hundreds of Thousands Dead – and Nothing Learnt Did 9/11 make us all mad? Our memorial to the innocents who died nine years ago has been a holocaust of fire and blood . . .
- Video: 9 Years Later, Nearly 900 9/11 Responders Have Died, Survivors Fight for Compensation
- The Terror Faced by Arabs and Muslims in the Aftermath of 9/11
- The Anniversary of 9/11
- How the world changed after 9/11
- 9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
- Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
- Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
- A must see : 9/11 Planners Confess on National Television
- A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York
- ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED
Maps & History
EXTRA : What people said !
Samuel Johnson, ” Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides”Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation. You do not find it among gross people.
Tags9/11 truth Anti Government Protests Arab Nations Arab World CIA involvement Control of Africa Control of the "Great Middle East" Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Gaza siege illegal military actions illegal Wars Iraq War Israel Julian Assange Libya Libya Al Qaeda Rebels Libya Invasion media manipulation Moammar Al Qaddafi Moammar Qaddafi Muammar Gaddafi Muammar Kadhafi NATO NATO/Al Qaeda Alliance NATO Terror NATO War Crimes Nuclear Incidents Nuclear power station core meltdown NWO NWO Agenda Obama Oil War Palestine Politics protests UN Resolution 1973 USA USA Agenda War on Libya War on Muslims War on Syria War on Terror Wikileaks world News World War 3
Neesweek …………… (“Click the pics”)
Iran to ‘deploy 4,000-strong force’ to Syria as US military set to stay in Jordan
America’s Secret Fukushima Poisoning the Bread Basket of the World
David Icke Launching Global Multimedia News Channel
some good news: McDonald’s Closes All Their Restaurants in Bolivia
Q&A: The FBI’s role in ‘manufacturing’ terrorism
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ‘ordinary business’
The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals
Rothschilds Conduct “Red Symphony”
The Osama bin Laden Myth
A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
You don’t need to be a Prophet : The Zionists are doing to America what they did to Germany ?
Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948
The shocking horrors of the Israeli genocide in Palestine/Jenin (very strong Images)
NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969
Trophy shots from the IDF ( strong images, viewer discretion advised)
LIBYA R.I.P. …… THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU NOW
just a little reminder !
Factcheck : The green Book : read and understand this before you jump into conclusions that Gaddhafi was a ruthless dictator
Power Tales : THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
The History of the House of Rothschild (by Andrew Hitchcock)
must see Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy
Photo Horrors: 3rd Reich vs Gaza (www.veteranstoday.com)
Depleted Uranium: The Ultimate Dirty Bomb
FLASHBACK : FUKUSHIMA SECOND EXPLOSION REACTOR 3 JAPAN (03/13/2011)
THE SCROLLZONE !
- Reporter: Higher death rate for people around U.S. nuclear plant? — “The kind of news that makes me stand up and take notice” — Makes me wonder if they’ve known all along June 18, 2013 ENENews
- Physician: AMA meeting is “encouraging monitoring of radiation levels in ocean species” in response to Fukushima June 18, 2013 ENENews
- Major gas pipeline explodes in Louisiana — Reuters: Mushroom cloud reported, residents evacuated — 3rd blast in 5 days for state June 18, 2013 ENENews
- “Emergency Action”: Lawmaker says nuclear waste is under threat from underground landfill fire near St. Louis June 17, 2013 ENENews
- Radioactive leak at U.S. nuclear reactor — Reuters: No evacuations around plant June 17, 2013 ENENews
- TV: Official to reveal “new concerns” about landfill fire nearby nuclear dump — “Will unveil new information about the radioactive waste” — Erin Brockovich’s group meets with residents June 17, 2013 ENENews
- Director of Pro-Nuclear Power Film: No one ever will get sick or die from Fukushima’s radioactive contamination June 15, 2013 ENENews
- Another deadly plant explosion in Ascension Parish, Louisiana — “We don’t know exactly what happened” — “Kind of like a balloon popping” June 15, 2013 ENENews
- TV: Leak at U.S. nuclear site “has grown substantially” — “The worst of the worst on planet” — “Much more bright green liquid than before” #Hanford June 14, 2013 ENENews
- Officials: Gas being found under homes near giant Louisiana sinkhole — 100% of lower explosive limit — Hydrogen sulfide also detected June 14, 2013 ENENews
- BEST OF THE WEB: Israeli involvement in NSA spying June 19, 2013Cybersecurity Law Is No Threat To Privacy: NSA Chief Gen. Alexander It doesn't surprise. On June 8, Haaretz headlined "What was the Israeli involvement in collecting US communications intel for NSA?" More on that below. On April 3, 2012, James Bamford headlined "Shady Companies with Ties to Israel Wiretap for US for the NSA. He said NSA c […]
- Chronic wasting disease in may be impossible to eliminate in Alberta, Saskatchewan deer, elk June 19, 2013Experts say it may not be possible to eliminate chronic wasting disease in deer and elk in Canada. The fatal infectious disease is so well established in Saskatchewan and Alberta that the federal government and some provinces are rethinking how to deal with what is commonly known as CWD. In 2005, Ottawa announced a national strategy to control chronic wastin […]
- SOTT FOCUS: PRISM for your Mind: NSA, WikiLeaks and Israel June 19, 2013prism (przm) n. 1. A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram. 2. A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light. 3. A cut-glass […]
- Debt-burdened poor students subsidize multibillion-dollar college sports June 19, 2013Student loans have eclipsed credit cards as the number one cause of debt, but it might come as a surprise to struggling students that part of their college tuition is subsidizing the multibillion-dollar world of college sports. According to research by Jeff Smith at the University of South Carolina Upstate, 227 public colleges at the NCAA Division 1 level ma […]
- Tornado touched down at Denver airport June 19, 2013Radar indicated a tornado briefly touched down Tuesday over the east runways of Denver International Airport, where thousands of people took shelter in bathrooms, stairwells and other safe spots until the dangerous weather passed, officials said. Airport spokeswoman Laura Coale reported no damage. Nine flights were diverted elsewhere during a tornado warning […]
- Cheating ourselves of sleep negatively affects our health, memory, creativity and emotional stability June 19, 2013Think you do just fine on five or six hours of shut-eye? Chances are, you are among the many millions who unwittingly shortchange themselves on sleep. Research shows that most people require seven or eight hours of sleep to function optimally. Failing to get enough sleep night after night can compromise your health and may even shorten your life. From infanc […]
- Obama's weapons-for-peace program June 19, 2013They looked like two dejected schoolboys in front of the headmaster by the end of the two-hour Putin-Obama summit at the sidelines of the Group of Eight meeting in Northern Ireland. But as astonishing as the sound of silence was the fact that, on Syria, the former KGB guy was trying to save the "leading from behind" dude from himself. President Bar […]
- Huge 'dead zone' predicted in Gulf of Mexico June 19, 2013A very large dead zone, an area of water with no or very little oxygen, is expected to form in the Gulf of Mexico this year - a trend in recent years, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Computer models put together by scientists predict that the zone will cover an area between 7,286 and 8,561 square miles (18,871 to 22,1 […]
- Not Brave: Melissa Etheridge calls Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy ' most fearful' choice June 19, 2013In case you've been completely unplugged and are just tuning in now, Angelina Jolie revealed last month that she had a preventative double mastectomy. The controversial procedure nearly broke the Internet, with supporters applauding her bravery and others scorning American healthcare. Her husband Brad Pitt called her choice "absolutely heroic, […]
- Meteorite found in Minnesota corn field June 19, 2013An Arlington Minnesota couple discovered a strange rock in one of their corn fields. Bruce Lilienthal says he was removing rocks when he discovered the large flat object, "It was just party sticking out of the ground. I picked it up and noticed it was a lot heavier than what it looked." The Lilienthals say they had some time to research the strange […]
- BEST OF THE WEB: Israeli involvement in NSA spying June 19, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8 Russian Sailors Acquitted in Nigeria Arms Smuggling Case June 19, 2013
- Russia to Hold G8 Summit in Sochi on June 4-5, 2014 - Putin June 18, 2013
- G8 summit in Northern Ireland June 18, 2013
- Main News of June 18 June 18, 2013
- NASA Seeks Citizen Scientists’ Input to Capture Asteroid June 18, 2013
- Russia's purchase of French Mistral-class warship June 18, 2013
- Russia Pays Off $2B Soviet Debt to Serbia, Slovakia June 18, 2013
- US Photographer Captures Soviet Past, Lithuanian Life in Rural Discos June 18, 2013
- Russia Vows to Crack Down on Offshore Zones June 18, 2013
- Karabakh settlement discussion June 18, 2013
- Venezuelan president visits Portugal June 19, 2013Maduro arrived in Lisbon on Tuesday for an official visit. He held talks with President Anibal Cavaco Silva and Prime Minister Passos Coelho separately.
- G8 statement on Syria's crisis "brings nothing new": analysts June 19, 2013Syrian analysts said that the G8 leaders brought "nothing new" on the Syrian issue during their two- day summit at Lough Erne in Northern Ireland.
- U.S. online surveillance to overshadow Obama's Berlin trip June 19, 2013Obama's visit to Germany on Tuesday and Wednesday is expected to be overshadowed by pubic outcry over concerns about intrusion into privacy after reports on the American online surveillance program.
- 29 killed, 57 injured in suicide blast in NW Pakistan June 19, 2013At least 29 people including a member of provincial assembly were killed and 57 others injured in a bomb blast that targeted a funeral gathering in Pakistan's northwestern district of Mardan on Tuesday, local media and officials said.
- U.S., Taliban to meet in Doha June 19, 2013The United States will meet the Taliban in the Qatari capital of Doha for a peace process in Afghanistan, U.S. officials said on Tuesday.
- G8 leaders focus on taxation, counter-terrorism at final day of summit June 18, 2013Leaders of the Group of Eight (G8) nations gathered in Lough Erne, Northern Ireland on Tuesday for the second and final day of their summit.
- NATO to stop combat operations in Afghanistan: chief June 18, 2013NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Tuesday that NATO forces will no longer plan, execute or lead combat operations in Afghanistan.
- 32 killed in twin suicide bombings in Baghdad Shiite mosque June 18, 2013Up to 32 people were killed and 57 wounded in a twin suicide bomb attacks at a Shiite mosque in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad on Tuesday, an Interior Ministry source said.
- Russia tries not to let Syria conflict go beyond borders: FM June 18, 2013Russia is making all efforts to prevent the Syrian conflict from escalating into a large-scale regional explosion, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday.
- Kerry to visit Mideast to exert further efforts to revive peace talk June 18, 2013U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will visit the region next week for more efforts to revive the stalled peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, a senior Palestinian official said Tuesday.
- Venezuelan president visits Portugal June 19, 2013
- DISPATCHES FROM AMERICA : The making of a global security state June 18, 2013PRISM underlines that the US has almost achieved what the USSR could only dream of: a global security state where every citizen's life is transparent and documented through data. But as this urge to control is taken forwards through state possession of DNA - a human's most basic code - resistance against Washington's rapidly expanding surveill […]
- SINOGRAPH : Common folk aren't US's cyber-targets June 18, 2013Furor over US surveillance ignores that even second-rate powers have for decades been capable of recording every citizen's calls. The real target of monitoring is governments. For the the US, China is the biggest cyber-spying threat. Yet by simply selling secrets to Beijing, Washington could hook China into US technological development, minimize the ris […]
- THE ROVING EYE : Obama's weapons-for-peace program June 18, 2013The myth of US President Barack Obama as "reluctant warrior" in Syria is pure nonsense. Even his Russian counterpart, ex-KGB sickle Vladimir Putin, cannot convince him that expanding the proxy war would make the current - horrible - status quo look like a walk in the park. In its determination to arm "rebel" factions who would lose at the […]
- Gore and fatwas show Syria's descent June 18, 2013Unprecedented calls by Saudi Arabian religious scholars for Sunni Muslims to support Syrian rebels against the Iran-backed, Shi'ite government of President Bashar al-Assad underline how the conflict is evolving into a increasingly internationalized sectarian war far removed from its peaceful, pro-democratic beginnings. Meanwhile, social media initially […]
- Genocide as pre-poll politics in Cambodia June 18, 2013A strong showing by the opposition Cambodia National Rescue Party in the country's forthcoming national election will bring "chaos", and its proposed policies indicate a yearning to return to the days of the Khmer Rouge, warns President Hun Sen. Legislation that will allow prosecution of anyone who challenges the existence of crimes that took […]
- Washington split on Rouhani victory in Iran June 18, 2013Hassan Rouhani's surprise election as Iranian president leaves US analysts cautiously optimistic about a possible Tehran-Washington detente, while pro-Israel forces reject any idea his presidency will produce substantive change. Some suspect Rouhani will push for a nuclear deal, and say Washington must be prepared to make concessions that convince Supre […]
- Nazarbaev retreats on pension reforms June 18, 2013Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbaev insists that his country's pension system needs reform, but has withdrawn a new pensions bill and sacked the minister responsible for it, under pressure from women's groups angered at seeing women's retirement age being raised to that of men. - Saule Mukhametrakhimova
- THE BEAR'S LAIR : Colleges the next burst bubble June 18, 2013When a service's costs exceed its benefits and yet its price continues to increase faster than inflation, there can be only one outcome: a massive market correction, with widespread bankruptcies and industry capacity slashed by a large fraction. This fate lies ahead for the colleges of America. - Martin Hutchinson
- DISPATCHES FROM AMERICA : The making of a global security state June 18, 2013
- G8 Concerned over terrorism in Syria.. Putin: arming opposition escalates crisisEnniskillen, Moscow, (SANA)-G8 expressed deep concern over the mounting danger of terrorism and extremism in Syria
- Bolivia rejects U.S. decision of supplying Syrian opposition with weapons LA PAZ, (SANA)- Bolivian President Evo Morales announced his county's rejection of the U.S. decision of providing the armed opposition in Syria with military support,
- Italian Terrorist Killed in Syria ROME, (SANA) - A source at the Italian intelligence affirmed the killing of an Italian citizen, while he was fighting with the armed terrorist groups in Syria
- Brazil reiterates rejection of foreign interference in Syria BRASILIA, (SANA) – President of Brazil Dilma Rousseff reiterated rejection of foreign interference to resolve armed conflicts, particularly the crisis in Syria
- Lavrov: No-fly zone in Syria serves extremists, hinders Geneva conference Moscow, (SANA)- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday said the calls for a no-fly zone and "humanitarian corridors" in Syria serve the extremists in the region and hinder the efforts
- Araqchi: Iran continues consultations with all to reach political solution to crisis in Syria Tehran, (SANA)_ Spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry Abbas Araqchi, stressed Iran's support for any initiative to resolve the crisis in Syria politically, particularly the efforts exerted by Russia in this regard
- Austria considering delaying withdrawal of its troops from UNDOF in GolanVienna, (SANA) – State Secretary at the Austrian Foreign Ministry Reinhold Lopatka said that the Foreign Ministry and the Defense Ministry are discussing the possibility of delaying the withdrawal of the Austrian battalion
- Brahimi: Great efforts still to be exerted to hold international conference on Syria LOSBY, NORWAY (SANA) – UN Envoy to Syria, Lakhdar Brahimi, said that there are still great efforts to be exerted to hold the international conference on Syria
- Putin, Obama: pushing all sides in Syria to dialogue table in Geneva Moscow, (SANA )_ Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he agreed with his US counterpart Barack Obama to push all sides in Syria to the dialogue table in Geneva
- Al-Jaafari: UN reports took two years to recognize that terrorist groups recruited children NEW YORK, (SANA) – Syria's Permanent envoy to the UN, Bashar al-Jaafari, stressed that the whole world witnessed a series of crimes committed by the armed terrorist groups against children in Syria, however
- G8 Concerned over terrorism in Syria.. Putin: arming opposition escalates crisis
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- G8 : Lough Erne DeclarationPrivate enterprise drives growth, reduces poverty, and creates jobs and prosperity for people around the world. Governments have a special responsibility to make proper rules and promote good governance. Fair taxes, increased transparency and open trade are vital drivers of this. We will make a real difference by doing the following : 1. Tax authorities acro […]
- G8 : kidnapping for ransom by terrorists The threat posed by kidnapping for ransom by terrorists and the preventive steps the international community can take The international community has made significant progress in combating the flow of funds to terrorist organisations. However, in the last three years, we estimate that Al Qaeda affiliated and other Islamist extremist groups worldwide have col […]
- G8 action plan principles to prevent the misuse of companies and legal arrangementsSubject to our different constitutional circumstances, and understanding that a one-size-fits all approach may not be the most effective, the G8 endorses the following core principles that are fundamental to the transparency of ownership and control of companies and legal arrangements. These core principles, consistent with the FATF standards, are essential […]
- Guantánamo detainees list releasedThe U.S. authorities have published the list of detainees at the Guantanamo Bay prison as part of a lawsuit filed by the Miami Herald. The list includes 166 names, including 46 life prisoners. Under their own legislation, passed after the attacks of September 11 (Authorization for Use of Military Force Act), the United States claim the right to to detain ind […]
- Controversy over the Israeli military presence in AzerbaijanWhile Azerbaijan has signed a military contract with Israel amounting to $ 1.5 billion, Russian press reports indicate that the Jewish state has acquired eight military airports (4 in disuse and 4 operational) for an attack the Iran. The Azerbaijani government has officially denied such reports without clarifying, however, Israel's presence at the airpo […]
- Taliban officially opening office in QatarThe Taliban opened on 18 June 2013 an office in Doha (Qatar). This is the first official Afghan representation since 2001. In July 2001, the United States broke off their oil negotiations with the Taliban in Berlin and declared war. One month later, Washington and London relocated their expeditionary forces to the Gulf of Oman. In September, the Tajik leader […]
- Greek television locked down for purely political reasonsContrary to the claims of Antonis Samaras' government, in 2012 Greece's state broadcaster ERT boasted assets worth € 40.9 million. Therefore, the financial argument given by the authorities to justify the corporation's closure doesn't hang together. The TV was closed on orders from the IMF for purely political reasons. The State Council w […]
- Vladimir Putin denounces Britain's immorality in SyriaExcerpt from joint press conference with David Cameron and Vladimir Putin on the eve of G8 summit London, 16 June 2013 Question: First of all, to President Putin: the Prime Minister [David Cameron] has said in the past that those supporting President Assad have the blood of Syrian children on their hands. Given that Russia is arming one side in this conflict […]
- Saudi Arabia: arrest warrant against the prince Khaled bin SultanA palace coup led by Prince Khaled bin Sultan (photo), was apparently in the making in Saudi Arabia. To avert it, it is said that King Abdullah dismissed the Defense Deputy Minister (April 20) and the Chief of Defence Staff (May 10). An arrest warrant against Prince Khaled bin Sultan was reportedly signed by the king upon his sudden return from Morocco, Sund […]
- Former French Foreign Minister confirms preparations for Syrian war underway since 2010Making a guest appearance on the television show "Ça vous regarde" (It's your business) (LCP), former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas said he was sounded out by the British in 2010—that is to say before the "Arab Spring"—to support a war against Syria, in Israel's interest. The revelations made by Dumas would seem to confir […]
- G8 : Lough Erne Declaration
- Down the Slippery Slope in Syria June 19, 2013At the G-8 Summit in Northern Ireland, Russia faced pressure from the other seven attending nations to push Bashar al-Assad, its Syrian ally, to negotiate his abdication with the West. Since Assad and his Syrian government forces, well supplied by Russia with weaponry, are now winning the Syrian civil war, that outcome is extremely unlikely [...]Ivan Eland
- The U.S. Military and the Unraveling of Africa June 19, 2013The other day, Hamid Karzai, the U.S.-supported Afghan president who was once sardonically nicknamed “the mayor of Kabul,” had a few curious things to say about American policy in the Muslim world. Karzai, of course, is a man whose opinions – whether on U.S. special operations forces and their (out of control) militias, U.S. night [...]Tom Engelhardt
- Edward Snowden vs. the Sovietization of America June 19, 2013What could be more fun? An articulate and very smart young man our Washington mandarins deride as a "twenty-something high school dropout" has the US national security establishment, the Washington punditocracy, and the President himself in a panicky lather. Government officials are howling with outrage, and calling for Edward Snowden’s head. The p […]Justin Raimondo
- Baghdad Rattled by Blasts: 43 Killed Across Iraq June 19, 2013The bombings returned to Baghdad today, where a Shi'ite mosque took the brunt of the attacks.Margaret Griffis
- How Booz Allen Made the Revolving Door Redundant June 18, 2013Edward Snowden, a low-level employee of Booz Allen Hamilton who blew the whistle on the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), unexpectedly exposed a powerful and seamless segment of the military-industrial complex – the world of contractors that consumes some 70 percent of this country’s 52-billion-dollar intelligence budget. Some commentators have pounced on […]Pratap Chatterjee
- A Reluctant Warrior Tiptoes to War June 18, 2013Barack Obama has just taken his first baby steps into a war in Syria that may define and destroy his presidency. Thursday, while he was ringing in Gay Pride Month with LGBT revelers, a staffer, Ben Rhodes, informed the White House press that U.S. weapons will be going to the Syrian rebels. For two years [...]Patrick J. Buchanan
- Forget WWZ Movie, Read the Book June 18, 2013Vlahos on how Hollywood still doesn't get itKelley B. Vlahos
- David Brooks, Tom Friedman, Bill Keller Wish Snowden Had Just Followed Order June 18, 2013Edward Snowden’s disclosures, the New York Times reported on Sunday, "have renewed a longstanding concern: that young Internet aficionados whose skills the agencies need for counterterrorism and cyberdefense sometimes bring an anti-authority spirit that does not fit the security bureaucracy." Agencies like the NSA and CIA – and private contractors […]Norman Solomon
- Bombings Return to Central Iraq; 23 Killed June 18, 2013At least 23 Iraqis were killed and 79 more were wounded in today's attacks.Margaret Griffis
- Obama’s Syria Policy Looks a Lot Like Bush’s Iraq Policy June 17, 2013President Obama announced late last week that the US intelligence community had just determined that the Syrian government had used poison gas on a small scale, killing some 100 people in a civil conflict that has claimed an estimated 100,000 lives. Because of this use of gas, the president claimed, Syria had crossed his “red [...]Rep. Ron Paul
- Down the Slippery Slope in Syria June 19, 2013
- We Are Way Past an Orwellian Police State and It's Only Going to Get Worse June 19, 2013Youtube Subscribe to Charlie McGrath's Channel WideAwakeNews.com Enter Your Email To Receive Our Newsletter Close var fnames = new Array();var ftypes = new Array();fnames='EMAIL';ftypes='email';fnames='FNAME';ftypes='text';fnames='LNAME';ftypes='text';var err_style = ' […]Activist Post
- BOOM! Talk About Dropping a Truth Bomb on Live TV June 19, 2013Youtube This is an older video, but it's worth watching. Former U.S. Marine Ken O'Keefe goes off on a truther rant like no other. You won't ever see this on CNN. Enter Your Email To Receive Our Newsletter Close var fnames = new Array();var ftypes = new Array();fnames='EMAIL';ftypes='email';fnames='FNAME'; […]Activist Post
- Farewell Bernanke – Thanks For Inflating The Biggest Bond Bubble The World Has Ever Seen June 19, 2013Michael Snyder Activist Post Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is on the way out the door, but the consequences of the bond bubble that he has helped to create will stay with us for a very, very long time. During Bernanke's tenure, interest rates on U.S. Treasuries have fallen to record lows. This has enabled the U.S. government to pile up an extr […]Activist
- Third Week of Bradley Manning Trial Highlights Circumstantial Evidence June 19, 2013image source Activist Post We have spoken to Nathan Fuller at Bradleymanning.org who has given us gracious permission to reprint his daily firsthand reports, which you can find below with additional updates, commentary, and video. Summary Days 7 and 8 of Bradley Manning's trial have highlighted the government's reliance on circumstantial evidence […]Activist
- Farmers' Market Sues City over 'Pave or Vacate' Mandate June 18, 2013Heather Callaghan Activist Post A farmers' market in Mount Jackson, Virginia is causing an uproar by saying, "Yes, we're suing the town." This little market bought an unoccupied former business building in Mount Jackson in an effort to improve the town and provide a fun place for all kinds of vendors. The market performs every year at a f […]Activist
- Whenever Margin Debt Goes Over 2.25% Of GDP The Stock Market Always Crashes June 18, 2013image source Michael Snyder Activist Post What do 1929, 2000 and 2007 all have in common? Those were all years in which we saw a dramatic spike in margin debt. In all three instances, investors became highly leveraged in order to "take advantage" of a soaring stock market. But of course we all know what happened each time. The spike in margin d […]Activist
- The Chinese Version of Agenda 21 and Why the US Should Care June 18, 2013Dave Hodges Activist Post As most aware people already know, England often provides us with a forward-looking view of where our police state surveillance grid will be in three or four years. The US has another canary in the mine from which to predict its future, and it has to do with how China is implementing Agenda 21. China has long led the world in repres […]Activist
- Writing Contest: EXPOSE Agenda 21 June 18, 2013Contest is open for submissions until August 1, 2013 1st place receives a $500 cash prize 2nd place receives a $250 cash prize Activist Post Agenda 21 wears a green cloak of caring and happiness to hide its much darker trappings. By utilizing universal concerns such as the environment and the economy, this United Nations program has co-opted legitimate activ […]Activist
- “This Is A Glock Block” – Frustrated Homeowners All Over America Are Taking Matters Into Their Own Hands June 18, 2013Michael Snyder Activist Post All over the United States, frustrated homeowners are banding together, arming themselves and patrolling their own streets. One of the primary reasons this is happening is because police budgets all over the nation are being slashed at a time when violent crime rates in the United States are increasing and many our our largest c […]Activist
- Supreme Court Decides: Anything You Don't Say Can and Will be Used Against You June 18, 2013Daisy Luther Activist Post Everyone knows that when building a police state, it’s vital to strike a few Constitutional rights off the books. Now, we can add the right to remain silent to the graveyard of the American justice system. How can you expect the people to be properly subjugated with all those pesky freedoms that the Bill of Rights blathers on abou […]Activist
- We Are Way Past an Orwellian Police State and It's Only Going to Get Worse June 19, 2013
- 9 Ways the Right’s Ayn Randian Experiment Screws Over the Young June 17, 2013The decades-long assault on our core social values is on the verge of consuming its first complete generation of Americans. Conservatives keep claiming liberals want a “cradle-to-grave nanny state.” That rhetoric has distracted us from the real social re-engineering taking place all around us. The right, along with its “centrist” collaborators, is transform […]RJ Eskow, Blog for Our Future
- Why America & China's Future Plans Are Totally Nuts June 17, 2013Big plans for the future for the world's biggest economies will take them both further down the hole. Societies periodically go insane. Fallacious memes sweep through a frightened and confused populace and bad things happen, bad choices get made. Two bad ideas in particular infect the American thought-o-sphere these days: 1) that non-cheap oil can keep […]James Howard Kunstler, Kunstler.com
- Texas Republican Says He Wants to Ban Abortion Because ... Fetuses Masturbate? June 18, 2013The comments came as the House of Representatives prepared to debate a bill that would outlaw all abortions past 20 weeks of pregnancy. A Texas Congressman has come out in favor of an extreme abortion ban because, according to him, male fetuses masturbate.RH Reality Check’s Adele Stan reports that Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) said that fetuses at 15-weeks “st […]Alex Kane, AlterNet
- Bank of America Whistle-blower Bombshell: “We Were Told to Lie” to Rip Off Borrowers June 18, 2013Bank of America whistle-blowers detail horrid schemes to fleece borrowers, reward staff for foreclosures. Bank of America’s mortgage servicing unit systematically lied to homeowners, fraudulently denied loan modifications, and paid their staff bonuses for deliberately pushing people into foreclosure: Yes, these allegations were suspected by any homeowner wh […]David Dayen, Salon
- NYU’s Gilded Age: Students Struggle With Debt While Vacation Homes Are Lavished on the University’s Elite June 17, 2013The problems at NYU are emblematic of an insular institution whose Board is heavily dominated by the same Wall Street people who heaped disgrace upon their own institutions. A review of deeds and mortgages in some of the toniest towns on the East Coast reveals that not only is New York University financing luxury Manhattan brownstones and high rise condos fo […]Pam Martens, Russ Martens, AlterNet
- When the Government Asks, Tech Companies Usually Turn Over User Information June 18, 2013How often do technology companies hand over user information to the government? More answers to that question have come out in recent days. Just how often do technology companies hand over user information to the government? That question has taken on renewed significance in the wake of former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden’s disclosures. […]Alex Kane, AlterNet
- 7 Things to Know About the Draconian GOP Bill That Would Force Women to Birth Babies Without Brains June 18, 2013Anti-abortion zealots are getting bolder. On Tuesday, the House of Representatives will vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, a measure spearheaded by Reps. Trent Franks (R-AZ) and Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) that would cut off legal access to abortion services at 20 weeks after fertilization. It represents the most restrictive abortion bill to […]Tara Culp-Ressler, Think Progress
- Will Legalizing Pot Destroy Humboldt Or Transform It into the Napa Valley of Weed? June 15, 2013The marijuana capital of the world tries to figure out the future of its illicit product. Excerpted from the book HUMBOLDT: Life on America’s Marijuana Frontier by Emily Brady. Copyright © 2013 by Emily Brady. Reprinted by permission of Grand Central Publishing. All rights reserved.Mare Abidon had first heard about the event while listening to KMUD-FM, th […]Emily Brady, AlterNet
- Nigella Lawson Apparently Choked by Her Husband in the Middle of a Restaurant -- and Nobody Stepped in to Stop It June 17, 2013Society still has a long way to go. If ever there were a woman who represented the ideal of homey perfection, it’d be Nigella Lawson. This, after all, is the woman who jokingly titled one of her cookbooks “How to Be a Domestic Goddess,” a woman whose television show “Nigella Bites” frequently ended with her triumphantly feeding an eager crowd (or just her tw […]Mary Elizabeth Williams, Salon
- Permanent Washington’s Backlash to Edward Snowden June 16, 2013The government officials, pundits and reporters who comprise Permanent Washington have derided Snowden and those who helped him disseminate his disclosures. Whether in celebrity culture or in our Facebook-mediated interactions, we live in the age of the human being as a public brand. So there's nothing surprising about the reaction to this week's d […]David Sirota, AlterNet
- 9 Ways the Right’s Ayn Randian Experiment Screws Over the Young June 17, 2013
- New Film Exposes Secrets of Mind Control June 19, 2013Watch the Trailer – State Of Mind: The Psychology Of Control (Infowars) – We are proud to announce the arrival of a new documentary exclusively available at Infowars.com which lifts the lid on both historical and contemporary methods of mind control and serves as a powerful tool in winning the 21st century battle for the [...] Related posts: Video: Secrets o […]sakerfa
- NFL to ‘Enhance Public Safety’ by Implementing ‘Clear Bag’ policy June 19, 2013NFL claims Boston Marathon bombing partly inspired the move (AdanSalazar) – In an effort “to enhance public safety and improve stadium access for fans,” the National Football League is getting set to ban all bags or purses that are not see-through at all of its 32 stadiums across the U.S. “To provide a safer environment [...] Related posts: Police State Meas […]sakerfa
- National Debate Over Granting Licenses to Illegal Immigrants June 19, 2013(DonnaAnderson) – Monday’s Supreme Court decision to overturn Arizona’s law requiring people to prove they’re in the U.S. legally before “motor voter” registration stirred up a hornet’s nest of debate across the nation. It would seem that the simple solution would be for states to stop issuing driver licenses to illegal aliens. Arizona’s driver license [...] […]sakerfa
- Privacy Experts Use Naked Body Scanner Ruling In Effort To Stop NSA Spying June 19, 2013“In simple terms, a line has been crossed” (SteveWatson) – A group of privacy experts under the banner of the Electronic Privacy Information Center is citing a 2011 federal court ruling on TSA body scanners in an effort to petition the NSA over warrantless spying. The group, including former intelligence analyst James Bamford, and cryptographers [...] Relate […]sakerfa
- Russell Brand Lectures MSNBC on “Superficial” Media Agenda June 19, 2013Comedian terrifies corporate news anchors by acting like real person (PaulWatson) – Comedian Russell Brand terrified anchors on MSNBC’s Morning Joe program by lecturing them about how the media distracts from real news by obsessing about superficial distractions. Brand almost immediately put host Mika Brzezinski on the back foot by describing his tour as an […]sakerfa
- Bill Ayers Says Obama is a Terrorist June 19, 2013Former Weather Underground terrorist wants Obama on trial for war crimes. (KurtNimmo) – Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground domestic terrorist who was involved in the 1970 bombing of the New York City Police Department headquarters, the 1971 bombing of the United States Capitol building, and the 1972 bombing of the Pentagon, has declared Obama to [...] Relat […]sakerfa
- Miss USA Contestants Promote NSA Spy Grid June 19, 2013(KitDaniels) – In this fitting example of the conditioning to never question authority which pervades popular culture and public schools, Miss Alabama, who holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations with a minor in communications, has this to say about Big Brother: “I think that the society that we live in today, it’s sad that [...] Related posts: Lobbyis […]sakerfa
- Canada Being Assimilated Into a U.S. Dominated North American Security Perimeter – Dana Gabriel June 18, 2013(BeYourOwnLeader)- Canada’s prime minister recently addressed the CFR, a globalist think tank who have been a driving force behind the push towards deeper North American integration. The U.S. and Canada are now further advancing this agenda through the Beyond the Border agreement. Both countries are increasing bilateral border transportation and infrastructu […]Dana Gabriel
- Syria, third world war and new alliances June 18, 2013See Also: (RussiaToday) – ‘Don’t arm maniacs’: London’s mayor opposes weapon support for Syrian rebels – Read More Here Also: (INDUK) – David Cameron tells Russia at G8 summit: Join the club or face isolation on Syria – Read More Here (Fabian4Liberty) – June 17th, 2013 – Related posts: Obama’s New War in Syria ‘Say F U America!’ The REAL Reason Israel Attack […]sakerfa
- NSA Director To Disclose Two Foiled Terrorist Plots To Diffuse PRISM-Gate Fallout – Live Webcast June 18, 2013(ZeroHedge) – Starting momentarily, the Director of the National Security Agency, General Keith Alexander, will again testify on the Hill, this time before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence about the value of the NSA surveillance program and the extent of the damage caused by leaks of top secret data. More importantly, as CNN [...] Related […]sakerfa
- New Film Exposes Secrets of Mind Control June 19, 2013
- `A Political Ploy`? The Guardian Editors Swallow US Claims On Syrian WMD June 18, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Countering Imperialism: An Alternative Vision to Tyranny June 18, 2013The alternative to cockroaches ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Battle of Benghazi June 15, 2013Fierce battles are raging in the East of Libya, with the positions of the Zionist NATO puppet occupation regime under intensive attack ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- 25 Years of the Green Charter on Human Rights and Freedoms June 12, 201325 years after a million people gathered to draft the most democratic charter in the history of humanity, freedom remains an illusion and our rights are trampled upon ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- NSA PRISM whistleblower Edward Snowden: Video interview June 11, 2013Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind revelations of NSA surveillance and `Prism` ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- PRISM: Everyone can do something to defend democracy, rights, freedom, privacy & security June 11, 2013Rights and freedoms are not something that are granted automatically by those in authority. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Vaccination: Mass Murder Weapon? June 10, 2013One part of healthy living relates to avoiding certain activities and substances. Vaccines are discussed in these articles. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Ruairí Ó Brádaigh - Hero of the Irish Republic June 9, 2013Photo: Ruairí Ó Brádaigh ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Stephen Lendman Comment And Analysis You May Have Missed (1) June 8, 2013Selection of comment and analysis from Mathaba Analyst Stephen Lendman (Part 1) ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The DPRK has the right to defend itself against imperialist aggression June 8, 2013The International Green Charter Movement issues a statement expressing its solidarity with Democratic People`s Republic of Korea ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- `A Political Ploy`? The Guardian Editors Swallow US Claims On Syrian WMD June 18, 2013
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013Please help us continue this work. We do not have foundation bosses or fund-ers. We do not serve the corporate fund-ers by being their advertisement platform-stage. We solely depend on you and your direct support. Please support this home of the irate minority, and thank you for all you do: Support BFP BFP Nightly Quote [...]Sibel Edmonds
- Turkey and the Paradox of Democracy June 18, 2013“After the party rallies of last weekend ‘civil war’ was written on many walls in Istanbul…” By Peter Edel Over the last few weeks Turkey has seen lots of protests against the ruling Justice- and Development Party (AKP). It all started last month when environmentalists occupied the Gezi Park near Istanbul’s Taksim Square. The activists [...]Guest
- The EyeOpener Report- Secrets of the Dirty Wars: What Jeremy Scahill Doesn’t Tell You June 18, 2013Dirty Wars is the title of a new fluff documentary film released earlier this month, claiming to document the covert US actions in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and elsewhere in the name of the phoney “War on Terror.” The documentary has already won raves, predictably enough, from Scahill’s colleagues at the Nation and Democracy Now, as [...]Sibel Edmonds
- The Deeper Meaning of Mass Spying in America June 18, 2013The Politics Behind the Police State The exposure of the Obama regime’s use of the National Security Agency to secretly spy on the communications of hundreds of millions of US and overseas citizens has provoked world-wide denunciations. In the United States, despite widespread mass media coverage and the opposition of civil liberties organizations, there has […]Dr James Petras
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- June 17, 2013 June 17, 2013Please help us continue this work. We do not have foundation bosses or fund-ers. We do not serve the corporate fund-ers by being their advertisement platform-stage. We solely depend on you and your direct support. Please support this home of the irate minority, and thank you for all you do: Support BFP BFP Nightly Quote [...]Sibel Edmonds
- Time to Raise Political Asylum Quotas for Americans? June 17, 2013Here is Where the USA Should Top the List: the International Quota for Political Refugees I don’t know how you feel about surveys, ranking or indexes, but whether you follow them or not, you must be aware of how we’ve been falling steadily as a nation. Those of you who follow lists-surveys and global indexes, [...]Sibel Edmonds
- Saluting Those Who Stand By a True Alternative June 17, 2013Boiling Frogs Post Team Thanks You for All Your Support We have achieved our goal in raising the funds needed to carry us for another quarter. We want to thank you for all your support. We appreciate your kind and generous donations during these tough economic times. We know that your support goes beyond monetary [...]Sibel Edmonds
- The New Great Game Round Up- June 16, 2013 June 16, 2013CIA Guiding the Evolution of Islam, UAE: NATO’s Proxy at Work, “Colour Revolution in Kyrgyzstan?” & More! The Great Game Round-Up brings you the latest newsworthy developments regarding Central Asia and the Caucasus region. We document the struggle for influence, power, hegemony and profits in Central Asia and the Caucasus region between a U.S.-dominated […]Christoph Germann
- Soothing the Beast: Saturday Night BFP-Jamiol Music, Episode 73 June 15, 2013Bon Jovi- “Livin” It’s Bon Jovi rocking with “Livin’ on a Prayer” for this week’s Soothing the Beast BFP/Jamiol Music Pick. The single was released in late 1986 and was second single from Jovi’s Slippery When Wet album. It was written by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Desmond Child. So it’s a rockin’ upbeat [...]Paul Jamiol
- Radio New Zealand National: A Memorable, Sobering & Humbling Interview June 15, 2013Last Thursday I was interviewed by one of the (if not ‘the’) most respected and award-winning radio hosts in New Zealand – Kim Hill. Please take a few minutes and read her bio here. Thanks to Ms. Hill’s producer Mark Cubey we were able to overcome the Time-Zone Difference obstacle. They were kind enough to [...]Sibel Edmonds
- BFP Select Nightly News & Editorials- June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Criminal and Complicit Mainstream Media May 13, 2013 grtv
- Weight of Chains: Preview of New Film on Breakup of Yugoslavia May 2, 2013 grtv
- A Nation Divided: The Balkanization of Syria April 22, 2013 grtv
- Korean Crossroads: US Action 'Prelude to Global Warfare' April 8, 2013 grtv
- Mali and the Second Scramble for Africa March 20, 2013 grtv
- “Doomsday Weapons To Syria”: Putin June 19, 2013- Reports indicate that the S 400 system is either inside Syria now or in the process of deliveryGordon Duff
- NSA: Behind the Edward Snowden “smoke screen” June 19, 2013By Dr. James Fetzer and PressTV “The threats under surveillance by the NSA are not posed by domestic terrorists who would undermine national security but by veterans, patriots, constitutionalists, Ron Paul supporters, 9/11 Truthers and others who pose a threat to the imposition of martial law by the national security state”–Jim Fetzer The [...]Jim Fetzer
- “Racism or Assimilation” June 18, 2013On June 18, 2013, the Israeli Police published its report on Price Tag* terror attacks. This happened after on June 2, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and State Prosecutor's Office failed to reach an agreement on the definition of the organization as a terrorist one. The Prosecutor claimed that settler attacks against Palestinians and Leftists represent an […]Roi Tov
- Veteran suicide – Growing Numbers, Intensified Outreach June 18, 2013Sleep was dangerous for me. I couldn't handle the nightmares. I thought I was psychotic. I diagnosed myself with anything other than PTSD.Veterans Today
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today’s News – June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013VA deployed five mobile Vet Centers from across the region to assist Boston area Veterans as well as first responders to the bombing, providing on the ground counseling and referrals to anyone who needed it.Veterans Today
- Lawless NSA Global Spying June 18, 2013NSA is one of 16 known US spy agencies. Perhaps others operate secretly. Black budgets conceal what's spent. Amounts are enormous. They're unconscionable.Stephen Lendman
- Corporate America Loves Jason Furman June 18, 2013Key Obama officials comprise a virtual rogues gallery of scoundrels. On June 10, he nominated Jason Furman to replace Alan Krueger.Stephen Lendman
- Do Military Service and/or Mental Health Issues Lead to Urinary Tract Issues? June 18, 2013One of the most important realizations by VA physician researchers in the past decade has been that mental illnesses such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression can be linked, sometimes very strongly, to various physical illnesses.Veterans Today
- Security, Security, What Crimes Are Committed in Thy Name June 18, 2013WELCOME to the "Surveillance Industrial Complex" Courtesy of the U.S. Government. By way of deception and lies something is rotting in the House of Obama.Mohamed Khodr
- The Jewification Process Through Arts, Films, and Movies (Part II) June 18, 2013Jewish groups had come to play a critical role in the ‘de-Christianization’ of American culture.” They “had successfully challenged Bible reading in the public schools and any form of state aid to parochial schools."Jonas E. Alexis
- “Doomsday Weapons To Syria”: Putin June 19, 2013
- WATCH: Obama Gets Heckled Over Guantanamo May 28, 2013WHY USE GITMO WHEN YOU HAVE DRONES For anyone who hasn't seen this yet, start watching at 18 seconds. The Droner-in-Chief is heckled by Code Pink protestor Medea Benjamin about shutting down GITMO...DailyBail
- HILARIOUS: Rand Paul Explains Obamacare May 28, 2013BEWARE TURTLES AND BURNING WATER SKIS CHECK THIS CLIP OUT - RUNS 1 MINUTE In a little-noticed speech to the Iowa Republican Party this month, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul mocked President Obama's...DailyBail
- Shares Of Fannie And Freddie Up 1300% And STILL Rising May 28, 2013Fannie And Freddie Up 65% Since Fridaymarketwatch.com/story/fannie-f… — Daily Bail (@TheDailyBail) May 28, 2013 READ THE STORY AT MARKETWATCH Year-to-date, Fannie Mae shares have...DailyBail
- Paulson: 'We Had No Choice' May 28, 2013TAXPAYER RIPOFF FLASHBACK Harry Smith interviews Paulson starting at 1:55. Relive some history. The $200 billion bailout of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae is intended to keep the economy from...DailyBail
- UPDATE: Daily Bail To Resume Normal Publishing Today May 28, 2013VACATION FROM THE INTERNET IS OVER Back to work. Hope everyone is still around and well prepared for an IRS audit, or a secret Eric Holder privacy incursion. Might as well get started with the good...DailyBail
- WATCH: Obama Gets Heckled Over Guantanamo May 28, 2013
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012Updated: 6:15 p.m. EST with a clarified quote*. In the seemingly endless war over abortion rights in America, battles are waged in legislatures, in courts and, most recently, on the Internet. The strategy of using abortion-related keywords to send a woman searching the web for abortion information More...Sofia Resnick
- FCC to modernize low-income broadband Internet access program January 10, 2012On Monday, Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski announced changes that would modernize the agency’s Lifeline program to give greater broadband Internet access to low-income Americans. Lifeline has traditionally provided “discounts on one basic monthly telephone service (wireline or wireless) for qualified subscribers.” While announci […]Marcos Restrepo
- Local Michigan county wants to force meds on HIV criminal suspect January 10, 2012Sangeeta Ghosh, assistant corporate counsel for Kent County, Mich., says should the 51-year-old man charged in two cases of failing to disclose his HIV-positive status to sexual partners make bail, the county is prepared to ask a court to force him to take antiretroviral medications. “The county is More...Todd Heywood
- Michigan Rep. Hoogendyk preparing to challenge Upton in 6th Congressional District? January 10, 2012Former Michigan state Rep. Jack Hoogendyk is likely to announce next week that he will challenge Congressman Fred Upton (R-St. Joseph) in the GOP primary in August. Hoogendyk unsuccessfully challenged Upton for the seat two years ago, when he was able to garner only 43 percent of the vote, More...Todd Heywood
- Right-wing think tank leaks salaries of Florida public employees via new website January 9, 2012The Foundation for Government Accountability debuted a new website Monday — an online database of the salaries of Florida’s public employees: FloridaOpenGov.org. The website is almost a replica of a project by Foundation President Tarren Bragdon at his last place of employment, the Maine Heritage Policy Center. More...Ashley Lopez
- Ski industry exploited ‘lax regulatory environment’ under Bush, says former Forest Service official January 9, 2012Going to court may be “the best way” to resolve a dispute over water rights between the U.S. Forest Service and the National Ski Areas Association, according to a former Forest Service ski area permit coordinator. “Frankly, litigation may be the best way forward on this issue,” Ed Ryerson More...Troy Hooper
- Arkansas AG stops anti-abortion group from introducing ‘personhood’ bill January 9, 2012Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has blocked the state’s Personhood affiliate from introducing a bill that would define life from the moment of conception, on the grounds that it is “too vague” as written. Though “fetal personhood” measures across the country have been criticized for that very reason, Personhood Arkansas More...Virginia Chamlee
- New Florida bill would outlaw gender- and race-based abortions January 9, 2012With the beginning of session only days away, Florida legislators have been busy filing a slew of anti-abortion bills. Add yet another to the list: a measure outlawing race- and gender-based abortions. The bill was filed by state Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood. House Bill 1327, or the “Susan B. More...Ashley Lopez
- News anchor, anti-abortion activist to be the ‘face’ of Minnesota anti-gay marriage amendment January 9, 2012Kalley King Yanta, a former anchor for a Minneapolis-based television station and an anti-abortion-rights activist, has joined the Minnesota for Marriage group to anchor videos intended to convince Minnesotans to vote for the anti-gay-marriage amendment on the ballot in 2012. The videos — and Yanta — have come under More...Andy Birkey
- Media analysis: Grand Rapids HIV criminal case spurs ‘sensationalist’ reporting January 9, 2012An alleged admission by a 51-year-old Comstock Park, Mich., man that he attempted to infect hundreds of people with HIV through unprotected sexual activity and needle-sharing has sparked a media feeding frenzy, which HIV activists and legal experts have roundly censured as “sensationalist.” In spite of the national condemnation, More...Todd Heywood
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012
- Fear-Mongering NSA Attempts to Justify Spying Before Congress June 18, 2013NSA Director General Keith Alexander gave the impression at a Tuesday congressional hearing that the only thing standing between the U.S. people and 'terrorist' onslaught is secret spying. As he shared a panel with top FBI and Justice Department officials, Alexander vigorously defended the agency's spying programs, insisting that controversial […]Sarah Lazare
- Back-Door Tar Sands Scheme Blocked by Local Community June 18, 2013Victory for environmentalists may be near in one of the more overlooked battles in the war against Canadian tar sands oil. A backdoor plan by Canada's Enbridge and the US-based ExxonMobil to establish an alternate tar sands pipeline has met fierce resistance in the small town of South Portland, Maine where the proposed export terminal would be built. re […]lauren
- 'Standing Man' Silent Protest Sweeps Turkey June 18, 2013Erdem Gunduz (C) stands in a silent protest at Taksim Square in Istanbul early June 18, 2013. Gunduz, a Turkish man, has staged an eight-hour silent vigil on Istanbul's Taksim Square inspiring hundreds of others to follow his lead. REUTERS/Marko Djurica 'Standing man' protests are going viral across Turkey in a silent show of resistance amidst […]Sarah Lazare
- Yemenis Gather to Protest Detention, Torture in Gitmo June 18, 2013Relatives of Yemeni detainees at the Guantanamo Bay prison shout slogans during a protest to demand the release of the detainees, outside the U.S. embassy in Sanaa June 17, 2013. (Reuters / Khaled Abdullah Ali Al Mahdi)Yemenis gathered in front of the U.S. read morejacob
- 'The People Have Awakened': Hundreds of Thousands of Brazilians Rise Up Against the System June 18, 2013Over 100,000 people took to the streets of Rio de Janiero Monday night. (Photo: Felipe Dana/ AP)"The people have awakened," was clearly the message as roughly 240,000 Brazilians railed 'against the system' in nearly a dozen largely-peaceful demonstrations in cities across the country Monday night. read more […]lauren
- US Court Decision to Speed Introduction of Generic Drugs June 18, 2013The Supreme Court pushed back Monday against a longstanding practise in the U.S. pharmaceuticals industry under which large-scale companies pay producers of generic copies to hold off introducing those low-cost drugs into the marketplace. The practise, known as “reverse payments”, maintains a company’s lucrative monopoly over a drug, often resulting in signi […]lauren
- 'We Cannot Be Silenced': Moral Monday Arrests Approach 500 June 18, 2013 Lucia
- Heavy Violence Rains Down on Turkish Protesters June 18, 2013The Turkish government launched violent raids, mass arrests, and torrents of tear gas and water cannon fire across the country Tuesday in an effort to quell the widespread uprisings against the ruling AKP party, now well into their third week. Police are shooting water cannons filled with damaging chemicals, say Turkish protesters on a Wikileaks Forum showi […]Sarah Lazare
- 'Political Theater' in Kabul: NATO Finalizes Security Transfer June 18, 2013In a ceremony dubbed "more political theater than military handover," NATO forces Tuesday officially transferred power over armed forces to Afghanistan. Speaking at a formal ceremony at an Afghan military training camp on the outskirts of Kabul, Afghan President Hamid Karzai described the handover as a "historic moment," in the twelve yea […]lauren
- Philadelphia Parents and Workers Launch Hunger Strike Against Mass School Firings June 17, 2013Philadelphia public school parents and workers launched a hunger strike today to protest city plans to gut the public school system by shuttering 23 schools and canning nearly 4,000 school workers. read moreSarah Lazare
- Fear-Mongering NSA Attempts to Justify Spying Before Congress June 18, 2013
- Miami Forces Game 7 with OT Win June 19, 2013The Spurs were six seconds from the NBA title until Chris Bosh grabbed an offensive rebound and got the ball to Ray Allen for a three-pointer to force overtime at 95-95. The Heat preserved the win with two unbelievable defensive plays in the final two seconds of the game to preserve a 103-100 win that sets up a decisive Game 7 Thursday. The Spurs used incred […]
- CBO: Immigration Bill Would Drive Down American Workers' Wages June 19, 2013The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) report on the Senate's immigration bill predicts that the legislation would drive down the wages of American workers and make it difficult for Americans to find jobs in an already-damaged economy. On page seven of the analysis, the CBO and JCT conclude that the "Gang of Eig […]
- Protecting New York's Criminal Class June 19, 2013Scant evidence exists that the favored liberal gun control measures have any impact on crime whatsoever. And, when you think about it, why should they, as the guns liberals want to control are virtually all owned by law-abiding, non-criminal members of society. But suppose those concerned with controlling crime came up with a plan to take guns away from crim […]
- Bachelorette Party Trend: Group Nude Photos June 19, 2013
- Exclusive--DENIED: Sarah Palin Turned Down 'View' Gig Before Hosts Defended Attack on Trig June 19, 2013Breitbart News has learned that less than a month before Barbara Walters defended Bill Maher's vicious attacks on Sarah Palin's special-needs son, Walters personally called Palin's camp to ask if the former Alaska governor could be a guest co-host on The View sometime during the months before the legendary anchor retires from TV journalism. Ma […]
- Ed Rendell: Princeton, Harvard 'Should Be Disgraced' by Cruz Attending June 19, 2013
- Oklahoma Native Olivia Munn Contributes to Moore Tornado Relief June 19, 2013
- ObamaCare Rule: HHS, IRS Can Share Private Health Information June 19, 2013Though millions of Americans sign forms in their doctors’ offices which claim their personal health information is protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), a new ObamaCare rule requires federal and local agencies and health insurers to trade the personal health data of any person interested in signing up for the new st […]
- Rand Paul: Immigration Bill 'Fatally Flawed' June 19, 2013
- Rep. Labrador Supports Border Security Bill June 19, 2013Rep. Raúl Labrador (R-ID) joined Rep. Rob Bishop (R-UT), Chairman of the House Public Lands and Environment Regulation Subcommittee, and others to support the National Security and Federal Lands Protection Act. H.R. 2398 will allow the U.S. Border Patrol to access and build on lands that are currently off limits to them because of environmental restrictions. […]
- Miami Forces Game 7 with OT Win June 19, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Angola: Police and Military Crackdown After Women's Protest June 18, 2013[Maka]For the first time since the end of war, in 2002, the Angolan government has soldiers to patrolling the streets of a town and conducting house searches and arrests. Since June 15, soldiers of the Angolan Armed Forces, have been deployed in the diamond-rich town of Cafunfo, in Northeastern Angola, in the aftermath of a largely women's protest, whic […]
- Mali: Mali Officials, Tuareg Rebels Sign Accord June 18, 2013[VOA]Mali's government has signed a deal with Tuareg rebels that will allow the army to return to a key rebel-held city ahead of next month's elections.
- North Africa: AQIM Reportedly Confirms Commander's Death in Mali June 18, 2013[VOA]The militant group al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb is reported to have confirmed the death of one of its top commanders.
- Uganda: Domestic Violence Cases Soar June 18, 2013[New Vision]Female judges are concerned about the increasing cases of domestic violence despite the existence of the law to support prosecution of such cases.
- Egypt: Prisons Will Not Be Stormed On June 30 - Interior Minister June 18, 2013[Aswat Masriya]Egyptian Interior Minister Mohamed Ibrahim has said that the Republican Guard are responsible for securing the presidential palace, not the police whose duty is to protect protesters.
- South Africa: Making a Dent in South Africa's Drug Culture June 18, 2013[IRIN]In pink tracksuit and big sunglasses, Nomvula Mokanyane, premier of South Africa's Gauteng Province, delivered a combative warning to the drug dealers of Eldorado Park that had the crowd buzzing: "Leave, your days are numbered!" But then a distraught mother, urged to speak but unable to, brought everyone back down to earth with the news […]
- Africa: Emergency Response to Malaria Outbreak in Lulingu June 18, 2013[MSF]An outbreak of malaria in Lulingu, South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), is affecting large numbers of people, prompting an emergency response by international medical organisation Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), whose teams have treated more than 2,500 people since the start of May.
- Africa: Q&A - of Riots and Rice in Africa June 18, 2013[IPS]Cotonou, Benin -Thanks to food riots in several African cities fuelled by high rice prices between 2007 and 2008, sub-Saharan Africa is growing and eating more rice after governments were forced into ambitious production programmes.
- South Africa: Obama Visit to Highlight SA, U.S. Ties June 18, 2013[SA Info]South Africa's growing importance in regional and international affairs as well as its relations with the United States will come under the spotlight when US President Barack Obama visits the country later this month.
- Sudan: South Darfur Delays Start of School Year for Girls June 18, 2013[Radio Dabanga]Nyala -The Ministry of Education and the government of South Darfur on Sunday announced a decision to postpone the start of the school year for basic and secondary education for girls.
- Angola: Police and Military Crackdown After Women's Protest June 18, 2013
- RI launches green initiative in cooperation with int’l group June 19, 2013The government launched on Tuesday a two-year green growth initiative as part of its commitment to promoting environmentally friendly development as well as a sustainable economy.The initiative was ...
- Sampoerna Agro to cultivate its new 14,000 ha estate June 19, 2013As part of its large-scale expansion plan, agriculture company PT Sampoerna Agro is planning to start cultivating its new 14,000-hectare plantation by the end of this year.Sampoerna Agro, whose ...
- Multipolar to drive growth post-IPO June 19, 2013In a bid to help expand its services and attain 11 percent growth this year, information technology (IT) company PT Multipolar Technology is planning to raise up to Rp 187.5 billion by listing its ...
- Clashes erupt in Egypt over Islamist governors June 19, 2013Clashes erupted between supporters and opponents of Egypt's president and his Muslim Brotherhood Tuesday over his appointment of new Islamist governors, some in areas where opponents are strong.The ...
- Nothing fishy about TelkomVision acquisition: Dahlan June 19, 2013State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan said state-owned telecommunication company PT Telkom’s decision to sell its TV subsidiary to one of Indonesia’s richest men, Chairul Tanjung, was ...
- Skytrax awards June 19, 2013Skytrax awards: PT Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar (center) displaysSkytrax awards during the Paris Air Show 2013 in Le Bourget on Tuesday.The national flag carrier received two ...
- Freeport open mine may resume work this week June 19, 2013PT Freeport Indonesia likely to resume production activities at its Grasberg open mine site in Papua this week as investigators consider the facility “safe enough”, a senior minister has ...
- Bolivian girl mauled by dog to fly to US for help June 19, 2013A 4-year-old Bolivian girl who was unconscious for nearly three weeks after being mauled in the face and body by a Rottweiler is awake and ready to fly to Boston for reconstructive surgery, a doctor ...
- Green ‘ondel-ondel’ to enliven Jakarnaval June 19, 2013At least 1,500 performers will take part in this year’s Jakarnaval, slated to be held on June 30 in Central Jakarta. The annual carnival, which is part of a series of festivities to mark ...
- Police ready for entertainment crackdown during Ramadhan June 19, 2013The Jakarta Police are preparing for violations by entertainment businesses and hard-line groups to ensure the Ramadhan month and Idul Fitri celebrations are peaceful.Jakarta Police’s intelligence ...
- RI launches green initiative in cooperation with int’l group June 19, 2013
- Venezuelan Judge Afiuni Awarded Conditional Release June 18, 2013On Friday Judge Maria Afiuni was released, with conditions, from house arrest. Though she is being tried for corruption and conspiracy, the opposition, corporate media, and organisations such as Amnesty International, have labelled her a “political prisoner” and are calling her release a “victory”. read more […]ryan
- Venezuela’s Price Control Enforcer to Speculators: “The Fun is Over” June 18, 2013The president of the consumer protection agency that enforces government price controls, Eduardo Saman, has announced a tough new approach against price speculators, declaring, “Their fun is over”. read moregreg
- Pope Francis I Receives Venezuela’s President Maduro at Vatican June 18, 2013In a meeting at the Vatican Palace, Pope Francis I received Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro to discuss current social and political issues, a press release from the Vatican Information Service reported earlier this morning. read moregreg
- Venezuela’s Official Gazette To Be Redesigned and Digitalized June 18, 2013The Official Gazette, the official newspaper of the Venezuelan government which publishes new laws, agreements, appointments and other acts, will become completely digitalized and undergo a redesign, Director-General of the National Printing Service and the Official Gazette Wuilian Mundaraín announced yesterday. read more […]greg
- Venezuela Recognized for Exceptional Progress toward Reducing Malnutrition June 16, 2013The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) recognized Venezuela as one of 18 countries that had achieved exceptional progress toward reducing the prevalence of malnutrition at its headquarters in Rome earlier today. read moretamara
- Venezuelan University Workers Receive Salary Increase, Protests Continue June 16, 2013The Venezuelan government and university representatives have agreed to salary and benefit increases for university employees in three increments, Minister for University Education Pedro Calzadilla announced on Friday night. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Executive’s “Street Government” Criss-Crosses Regions June 15, 2013President Nicolas Maduro and his ministerial team have been criss-crossing Venezuela as part of the “Gobierno de Calle”, or “Street Government”, initiative. The latest stop was in the Andean state of Mérida. read moresascha
- Venezuela Boosts Mission Miracle Eye Surgery Program June 14, 2013The Venezuelan government is to re-launch the eye surgery program Mission Miracle as part of a strategy to continue improving the humanitarian program’s reach and performance. read moreewan
- Venezuelan Government Continues Crackdown on Corruption June 14, 2013Yesterday Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced that more public officials have been arrested in a nationwide crackdown on corruption. read moregreg
- Bank of the South Holds “Historic” Meeting in Venezuela June 13, 2013The first operational meeting of the Bank of the South (Banco del Sur) was held in Caracas on Wednesday, amid calls for more Latin American nations to join the initiative. read moregreg
- Venezuelan Judge Afiuni Awarded Conditional Release June 18, 2013
- Supreme Court rules Council of Magistrates reform is unconstitutional June 18, 2013
- Opposition celebrates Supreme Court ruling June 18, 2013The political opposition is celebrating the ruling of the Supreme Court who said that the Council of Magistrates reform is unconstitutional and suspended the members’ election up for the popular vote in the next election.
- Abal Medina says ruling 'is an offense to the Argentine people' June 18, 2013"The Supreme Court ruling about the popular election of magistrates is an offense to the Argentine people”, Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina in reaction to the Supreme Court ruling against the Council of Magistrates reform.
- Ángeles Rawson crime: Superintendent refuses to testify June 18, 2013Jorge Néstor Mangeri, the superintendent of the building where slain Ángeles Rawson lived with her familiy, refused again to testify and did not accept councelling by Miguel Ángel Pierri to lead his defence in court.
- Rousseff praises Brazil protests, says gov't committed to change June 18, 2013Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said today the massive protests that have swept the country in recent weeks represent legitimate calls for better public services and more responsive governance at all levels.
- G8 leaders call for peace talks as soon as possible to resolve Syrian civil war June 18, 2013Global leaders called for peace talks to be held as soon as possible to resolve the Syrian civil war but they failed to mention the fate of President Bashar al-Assad in a final G8 summit communique.
- Pepe Scioli says De Narváez-Macri alliance failed June 18, 2013José “Pepe” Scioli, ally of opposition MP Francisco de Narváez in the province of Buenos Aires, said negotiations with Mauricio Macri’s PRO party to challenge the CFK administration in October’s legislative elections failed.
- NSA programs prevented over 50 potential terrorist acts, agency chief June 18, 2013General Keith Alexander, the director of the US National Security Agency, said that the NSA's data gathering programs had prevented potential terrorist attacks more than 50 times since September 11, 2001.
- 'ECB ready to act to aid the euro zone economy if needed,' Draghi June 18, 2013The European Central Bank is ready to act to aid the euro zone economy if needed, while signs of market stabilization mean interest rates are becoming a more effective tool again, ECB chief Mario Draghi said today.
- Castelar train crash: 'Motorman says brakes failed at last minute,' prosecutor confirms June 18, 2013“Brakes failed to respond at the last minute,” motorman of the train that hit another one from behind at the Castelar station last week killing 3 and injuring hundreds was quoted to say by Sebastián Basso, the prosecutor in charge of the BA province rail tragedy.
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has released an extensive report concerning the cases filed across the world into Israel’s 2010 raid on Mavi Marmara, which claimed the lives of nine peaceful activists. 30.01.2013 - Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released The report tells the judicial battle fought by participants of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Tu […]Free Gaza Team
- Broken Truce, Broken Dreams January 23, 2013OJ was on the first trip into Gaza on board the Free Gaza when we landed on August 23, 2008. She has since been back to this tiny strip on the Mediterranean several times and is there now bearing witness and reporting. Below is her story. Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip, Monday 21st January, 2013: A ceasefire was announced on 21st November, ending eight days of horr […]Orange Jenny
- This is a cease fire? January 22, 2013Khuza'a, Gaza Strip: For the last hour I've been able to see from my appartment window small fishing boats close in to shore being harrassed by an Israeli gunboat. Every so often, one of them is picked out by a strong searchlight and circled. They are to the north of Gaza City but clearly this side of the border some distance south of the Israeli […]Theresa McDermott, Orange Jenny
- List of Dead and Wounded since November Ceasefire January 15, 2013Since November 22, 2012, 4 Palestinians have been killed and 75 Palestinians, including 14 children have been wounded by IOF fire in Gaza Strip. One of the wounded is a fisherman shot in the sea, while the others are protesters, workers and farmers shot in the areas close to the fence of the Green Line. The data is from PCHR weekly reports, unless otherwise […]Free Gaza Team
- Shot through Forehead by Israeli Sniper January 15, 2013The two reports below are from Free Gaza passengers, Orange Jenny (OJ) and Theresa McDermott. They are staying in Gaza to work with farmers and fishermen and to bear witness to what the IOF is continuing to do to the people there after a 'ceasefire' was agreed to by Israel and Hamas. Theresa has been interviewing family members of the Palestinian f […]Orange Jenny and Theresa McDermott
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013
- Settlers Attack Village Near Nablus torch room of the guard of the local water storage facility June 19, 2013Wednesday June 19, 2013 03:14 by Saed Bannoura – IMEMC & Agencies A number of extremist Israeli settlers attacked on Tuesday evening (June 18 2013] the village of Aseera Al-Qibliyya, near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and burnt the room of the guard of the local water storage facility. File – Image Radio […]occupiedpalestine
- Three sick detainees from Jenin appeal for medical care June 19, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:53 PM ] JENIN, (PIC)– Three detained Palestinians from Jenin have appealed for urgent medical intervention to deal with their difficult conditions in Israeli captivity. A report by the Palestinian prisoner’s society in Jenin said on Tuesday that Sami Aridi, 33, is held in Megiddo jail and is suffering from high […]occupiedpalestine
- PALESTINE NEWS | June 18, 2013 June 18, 2013آخر الأخبار والتحديثات June 18, 2013 | 24212 Days Since Al-Nakba – Gaza is under siege for 2198 days For news of previous news days | Daily News Overviews Follow on Twitter for more live updates Continuously updated MESSAGE FROM THE ADMIN This Blog is (Still) Censored by Google – Content Control to Mute News […]occupiedpalestine
- Divide and Conquer Games: Local and foreign parties target the Palestinian presence in Lebanon June 18, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:53 PM ] BEIRUT, (PIC)– Director of Hamas information office in Lebanon Ra’fat Murra said that local, regional and international parties have involved themselves in a media campaign targeting the Palestinian presence in Lebanon. “We have been watching for weeks an incitement campaign against the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon led by […] […]occupiedpalestine
- #PalHunger | Health conditions of two Jordanian prisoners deteriorate June 18, 2013[PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:51 PM ] GAZA, RAMALLAH, (PIC)– Israeli occupation authorities transferred on Tuesday two Jordanian hunger striking prisoners from Ramle prison clinic to an Israeli hospital due to the deterioration of their health condition. The Jordanian prisoners in Israeli jails have announced on 2 May an open-ended hunger strike; in protest at the [… […]occupiedpalestine
- UFree: The occupation seeks to legitimize administrative detention June 18, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:48 PM ] LONDON, (PIC)– The European Network for the defense of Palestinian prisoners’ rights (UFree) expressed concern about the “Terrorism Law” that was recently proposed by the Israeli government. UFree considered in a statement that the new law represents an alternative to the state of emergency and contributes, according to […] […]occupiedpalestine
- Violent confrontations erupt in Fawwar camp after Israeli settlers protected by army attacked Palestinians June 18, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:38 PM ] AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– Clashes erupted near the Fawwar refugee camp south of al-Khalil on Monday, after Israeli settlers and soldiers attacked Palestinian civilians. Eyewitnesses told PIC that the settlers, guarded by the occupation forces, raided the entrance to the camp and started throwing stones at the citizens, which led […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli soldiers who abused disabled Palestinian get four months community service June 18, 2013MEMO | June 18, 2013 The Jerusalem District Court has sentenced four former Israeli soldiers to only four months of community service after they were indicted for abusing a disabled Palestinian detainee in 2009, the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth said on Tuesday. The newspaper said that the indictment was filed against the former soldiers […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel renews the leader Abu Aoun’s administrative detention | @Ufreenetwork @Amnesty June 18, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 09:24 PM ] JENIN, (PIC)– Israeli Occupation Authorities (IOA) renewed the administrative detention of the leader in Hamas movement Nazih Abu Aoun, who spent 17 years in Israeli jails on aggregate, Palestinian human rights sources revealed. Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights confirmed that the administrative detention of Abu Aoun was renew […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli plan to dig artesian well in Wadi Rababa neighborhood in Jerusalem June 18, 2013[ PIC 18/06/2013 - 12:48 PM ] OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Israel’s national water company Mekorot and the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) declared a plan on Monday to dig an artesian well in Wadi Rababa neighborhood in Silwan district. The information center of Wadi Hilwa-Silwan said that the IOA plans to turn a public place (national […]occupiedpalestine
- Settlers Attack Village Near Nablus torch room of the guard of the local water storage facility June 19, 2013
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner June 18, 2013The Arab Idol competition featuring Mohammed Assaf has become explicitly political. Hussam Shaheen, a Palestinian prisoner serving a 27-year sentence in an Israeli jail, sent an open letter to the judges of Arab Idol describing the impact the Gazan sensation has had on the lives of ordinary Palestinians, and a judge read from the letter on air,Annie Robbins
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on college campuses June 18, 2013Over 30 California state legislators have signed on to a letter criticizing the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement and the passage of divestment resolutions on California college campuses. The legislators' letter, which states that the BDS movement is "divisive," was authored by State Senator Darrell Steinberg and Assemblyman Bob […]Alex Kane
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations June 18, 2013Perhaps the greatest achievement in neutralizing the Palestinian cause from how it started out, as a liberation struggle, was nudging it into a humanitarian project. Over the past two decades political talks have been exchanged for economic ones. The U.S. hand in this transformation became clear after Israeli and Palestinian leaders met in Jerusalem on Sunda […]Allison Deger
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership June 18, 2013It is vital that Edward Snowden continue to speak in months and years to come. We need his leadership and visionPhilip Weiss
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says American people are opposed to Syrian intervention June 18, 2013"The bigshots say we should pay no mind to what the people in the country think." Chris Matthews takes on Bill Clinton and elite leaders who seek Syrian intervention in defiance of popular willPhilip Weiss
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t June 18, 2013More heat on Theodor Meron, the Holocaust-surviving judge at the Hague who has freed war criminals, from the Danish newspaper InformationPhilip Weiss
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! June 18, 2013In the last two days Haaretz and the New York Times have declared the two-state solution dead, and even Secretary of State John Kerry warns its days are numbered. The problem is that the media and U.S. politicians are afraid to image what comes next. Israeli politicians like Naftali Bennett (above) are less constrained. Bennett recently said of the two-state […]Marc H. Ellis
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between Zionism and the Palestinians’: David Koff on his groundbreaking 1981 film ‘Occupied Palestine’ June 18, 2013Joumana El Alaoui interviews David Koff about his 1981 documentary "Occupied Palestine."Joumana El Alaoui
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ June 17, 2013"The only solution to the Palestinian problem lies down the revolutionary road both in the Arab world and amongst the Israeli masses," Italo Calvino, Italian journalist and novelist, wrote in 1968Philip Weiss
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing June 17, 2013Three months ago today, in the early hours of March, 17 2013, Israeli soldiers appeared at 16-year- old Ali Shamlawi’s house in the West Bank village of Hares. They blindfolded him, handcuffed him and took him away. His arrest was one of a spate of arrests in March of this year which saw 19 boys, aged 16 and 17 years old, arrested for throwing stones which w […]Katherine Flynn
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner June 18, 2013
- The Terror Con June 18, 2013Robert ScheerDefense contractors and the government officials that pay them are more than happy to preserve the threat of attack—to their financial benefit.Robert Scheer
- The US Diaspora of Terror in Africa June 18, 2013Nick TurseThe US military's involvement in the unraveling of a continent.Nick Turse
- Pandora's Terrifying Promise: Can Nuclear Power Save the Planet? June 17, 2013Mark Hertsgaard and Terry Tempest WilliamsA conversation about a new documentary, its provocative claims—and the facts it leaves out.Mark Hertsgaard and Terry Tempest Williams
- The Meta Question June 17, 2013Jaron LanierWhat is the NSA doing with your metadata?Jaron Lanier
- 'We Steal Secrets' Misses the Leak for the Leakers June 17, 2013Peter MaassJust as the Assange saga consumes too much of Alex Gibney’s film, so today’s Snowden obsession deflects attention away from our sprawling surveillance state.Peter Maass
- It's Time for a 21st Century Debate on Privacy and Surveillance June 17, 2013David K. ShiplerPublic knowledge and legal opinion have yet to catch up to the massive state spying enabled by new technologies.David K. Shipler
- Whose Walmart?: Workers Crash Walmart's Party June 17, 2013Josh EidelsonTaking inspiration from small strikes and actions over the past few years, OUR Walmart activists struck a note of dissent at the corporation’s annual party.Josh Eidelson
- Why Investors Must Do More Than Divest From Fossil Fuels June 17, 2013Dan ApfelColleges, pension funds and foundations together have trillions of dollars that could be invested in solutions to climate change.Dan Apfel
- The Making of a Global Security State June 17, 2013Tom EngelhardtThe five uncontrollable urges of a secrecy-surveillance world.Tom Engelhardt
- The Many Faces of Mark Boal June 14, 2013Jordan Michael SmithHow did a journalist whose career was devoted to exposing injustice end up writing a film like Zero Dark Thirty?Jordan Michael Smith
- The Terror Con June 18, 2013
- [Focus] Europe needs teacher training academies June 18, 2013Europe should help set up a teacher training academy to help counter the "embarrassing disappointment" that makes up much of teaching in the continent's universities, a new report says.
- [Ticker] EU anti-fraud chief says resignation would threaten independence June 18, 2013The head of the EU's anti-fraud office Giovanni Kessler told MEPs in the budgetary control committee that he would not resign. "If I resigned, I would destroy the independence of Olaf," he said. Centre-right and Green MEPs want him to go following questionable investigative practices into a former European commissioner.
- [Ticker] Farm reform deal unlikely before end of June, warn MEPs June 18, 2013Agreement on reforms to the EU common agricultural policy by the end of June is unlikely, MEPs warned Tuesday. Although trilogues with ministers will continue this week, MEPs said governments "need to be more flexible" if a deal was to be reached in the final fortnight of Ireland's EU presidency.
- [Ticker] MEPs back lower FTT on sovereign debt and pensions June 18, 2013MEPs on the parliament's economic affairs committee backed the latest proposal by the European Commission to create a financial transaction tax. However, MEPs, who have a consultative role, voted for trades in sovereign bonds and pension funds to be taxed at 0.05%, half the 0.1% standard rate until January 2017.
- [Ticker] ERT back on air after Greek court ruling June 18, 2013Greek state broadcaster, the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT), must remain on air until plans to restructure it are finalised, a Greek court ruled Tuesday. The move comes six days after the broadcaster was ordered to be shut down by Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to cut 2,500 public sector jobs.
- [Ticker] Report: Greek elite gobbles up EU bailout money June 18, 2013French-based NGO Attac told German daily Suddeutsche Zeitung on Monday that €160bn out of €207bn of EU bailout money for Greece is earmarked for banks and wealthy investors. The NGO's Lisa Mittendrein said the "widespread belief" that EU rescues are designed to help ordinary people "is no longer tenable."
- [Ticker] Cypriot President asked to explain flight on Russian plane June 18, 2013Cypriot president Nikos Anastasiadis has come under pressure from opposition politicians to explain why he made a formal trip to Paris last week on the plane of a Russian billionaire, reports Vestnik. Anastasiadis says he turned to his friend due to a strike by French air traffic controllers.
- Obama in Berlin again, but not Brussels June 18, 2013US President Obama is visiting Berlin for the second time in five years, but the EU capital is not in his itinerary.Related StoriesEU-US trade talks to start after France wins culture clauseLeaders fire starting gun for EU-US trade talks[Opinion] End mass surveillance - a call to action for Obama and Merkel
- Paris and Brussels in war of words on US trade June 18, 2013A senior French politician has said EU commission chief Barroso should quit because he called France "reactionary" on trade.Related Stories[Analysis] Liberty and the EU-US trade talksFrench Socialists repeat call for euro devaluation
- [Ticker] EU countries will pay price for arming rebels, Assad says June 18, 2013Syrian president Bashar al Assa warned in an interview published Monday in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung that Europe "will pay a price" if it delivers weapons to rebels fighting to topple him. The warning came as leaders gathered in Northern Ireland for the latest G8 summit.
- [Focus] Europe needs teacher training academies June 18, 2013
- Obama Joins “Holy War” As US Military Gets Power To Torture Americans June 17, 2013Early releases of security notes circulating in the Kremlin today, provided to the Office of the President by diplomats accompanying President Putin during his G-8 meetings with Western leaders, are confirming that US President Barack Obama, along with British Prime Minister David Cameron, are preparing for “all-out Holy War” in the Middle East and are [...] […]The European Union Times
- Montreal mayor arrested in corruption case June 17, 2013The Mayor of Montreal Michael Applebaum has been arrested by the Canadian province’s anti-corruption police as part of its investigation in a corruption case, reports say. Applebaum was arrested at his home on Monday morning and is to be questioned by Quebec’s anti-corruption unit, UPAC, later in the day, UPAC spokeswoman Anne-Frédérick Laurence said. Montre […]The European Union Times
- Protesters who return to Taksim are terrorist supporters – Turkish minister June 17, 2013Activists returning to Taksim Square will be considered “supporters or members of a terror group,” Turkey’s EU minister told local media. This comes after police bulldozed the tent camp in Gezi Park in one of the worst nights of violence in Istanbul. “From now on the state will unfortunately have to consider everyone who remains [...]The European Union Times
- Russia not to permit no-fly zone over Syria: Foreign Ministry June 17, 2013Russia will not permit the enforcement of a no-fly zone over Syria as the consequences of such step can be seen in Libya, Foreign Ministry spokesman says following reports that US and its allies are planning such a move. “We have seen the Libyan example of how such a zone is implemented and how such [...]The European Union Times
- Iran to deploy ’4000-strong force’ to Syria as US military set to stay in Jordan June 17, 2013Iran will deploy 4,000 Revolutionary Guards to Syria to bolster Damascus against a mostly Sunni-led insurgency, media reported. Meanwhile, US F-16s and Patriots will stay in Jordan – speculatively, to help establish a no-fly zone to aid Syrian rebels. The deployment of the first several-thousand strong military contingent was reported by The Independent on S […]The European Union Times
- Obama Joins “Holy War” As US Military Gets Power To Torture Americans June 17, 2013
- DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PS3! PROBLEMS WITH UPDATE 4.45 for PS3 June 19, 2013
- After a Canadian car dealer gets robbed, he made this commercial June 19, 2013
- I made an illusion! All of the paper in this image is lying flat. June 18, 2013
- A friend snapped this at the local Wildlife Sanctuary. Majestic. June 18, 2013
- I just saw a commercial for Myspace. June 19, 2013
- Poll: 11.6% of Americans see Iran as biggest threat to world security; 10.3% see USA as biggest threat June 19, 2013
- My old malamute cross used to get mistaken for a wolf a lot (once she was even shot) here she is caring for some kittens June 18, 2013
- Came home to find the eejit stuck in the gate... June 18, 2013
- I am Bryan Cranston, AMA June 18, 2013
- TIL Anthony Kiedis once missed a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert because he was off scoring drugs, so Keith Morris filled in on vocals and just yelled and made up lyrics because he didn't know any of the songs. June 18, 2013
- Gerald Celente – The Gary Null Show – June 17, 2013 June 17, 2013A look at trends during this summer — surveillance state and a slowed growth, weakened economy. 17 Jun 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Nomad Capitalist – June 15, 2013 June 15, 2013Gerald’s interview with Nomad Capitalist on how the NSA spying scandal and how government snooping will likely get worse. 15 Jun 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – King World News – June 13, 2013 June 13, 2013Gerald gives a sneak peek at the Summer Trends Journal. 13 Jun 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – RTTV International – June 13, 2013 June 13, 2013Gerald discusses the decline of American Infrastructure. 13 Jun 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Tommy Schnurmacher Show – June 6, 2013 June 6, 2013What Is Happening In Turkey 6 Jun 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – The Gary Null Show – June 17, 2013 June 17, 2013
- Movie Trailers Are Getting Insanely Fast. Trust Us, We Counted the Cuts June 19, 2013Life's getting faster, and so are movie trailers. Just look at how the number of cuts has increased over time. Yeah, we actually counted. That wild outlier in 1964? Dr. Strangelove -- with an epileptic 136 cuts per minute.Michael Salvador
- Justice Department Fought to Conceal NSA's Role in Terror Case From Defense Lawyers June 18, 2013When a senior FBI official told Congress the role the NSA's secret surveillance apparatus played in a San Diego terror financing case today, nobody was more surprised to hear it than the defense attorney who fought a long and futile court battle to get exactly the same information while defending the case in court.Kevin Poulsen
- Being Electric Doesn't Keep This Plane From Serious Aerobatics June 18, 2013The Airbus A380 is among the biggest stars of the Paris Air Show, but no less impressive is the sleek electric aerobatic trainer that is it distant cousin.Jason Paur
- Google Challenges FISA Gag Orders on Free Speech Grounds June 18, 2013Google filed a legal challenge today against gag orders that come with the FISA court orders it receives from the FBI and NSA, on grounds that the silence orders impinge on the company's First Amendment rights to speak freely about the data requests it receives for user data.Kim Zetter
- The NSA Hearing, by the Numbers June 18, 2013A federal hearing today on NSA surveillance programs leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden produced some interesting numbers about the scope of the data collections and other issues. We've produced a roundup below of some of the interesting stats and intelligence gleaned from the discussion.Kim Zetter
- NSA Disruption of Stock Exchange Bomb Plot Disputed June 18, 2013Did the government really disrupt a bomb plot targeting the New York Stock Exchange? The FBI deputy director said that today in a Spygate hearing where the government for the first time said the secret spy techniques publicly disclosed two weeks ago had halted some 50 terror attacks in 20 countries.David Kravets
- Amazon Makes Your Boring Facebook Birthday Posts Worth Something June 18, 2013Posting a Facebook birthday greeting is the lowest level of well wishing. Now you can take the laziest birthday greeting and add something tangible, an Amazon gift card.Roberto Baldwin
- 'Heavybit' Teaches Hackers How to Be Business Savvy June 18, 2013Hackers are starting to build new companies "by developers, for developers." But while this generation of entrepreneurs may know how to build products, they don't always know how to build businesses. That's why one startup veteran has started Heavybit Industries, a training ground for developers turned entrepreneurs.Klint Finley
- Charge Your Phone for Free at One of These Solar-Powered Stations June 18, 2013New York City is getting 25 solar-powered smartphone charging stations across the city.Alexandra Chang
- Thinking of Home Makes It Harder to Learn a Foreign Language June 18, 2013Reminders of one's homeland can hinder the ability to speak a new language. The findings could help explain why cultural immersion is the most effective way to learn a foreign tongue, and why immigrants who settle within an ethnic enclave acculturate more slowly than those who surround themselves with friends from their new country.ScienceNow
- Movie Trailers Are Getting Insanely Fast. Trust Us, We Counted the Cuts June 19, 2013
News sources (Español,Deutsch,Italiano)
- Chávez llama al voto y confía en que la paz reinará en elecciones venezolanas October 5, 2012
- Presidentes del ALBA aprueban creación de espacio económico común February 5, 2012
- Unasur asume como prioridad fortalecer su institucionalidad February 4, 2012
- Hallan 4 cadáveres en buque hundido en aguas de Papúa Nueva Guinea February 4, 2012
- Países del ALBA trabajan en hoja de ruta para la reconstrucción de Haití February 5, 2012
- Nicaragua espera incorporación práctica al Sucre February 5, 2012
- Raúl Castro destaca que ALBA busca desarrollo a favor de los pueblos y no a costa de ellos February 5, 2012
- Morales propone liberación económica, social y cultural en cumbre del ALBA February 5, 2012
- Chávez: el propósito de esta cumbre es darle mayor fortaleza a la estructura del ALBA February 4, 2012
- Confirman brote de hanta en cárcel chilena February 4, 2012
- Heat de Miami gana 103-100 a los Spurs de San AntonioLe Bron James encestó 32 puntos por el Heat en tanto que Tim Duncan metió 30 por los derrotados.Jaime Whaley
- Saraperos de Saltillo se impone a Rojos del Águila 3-2Saltillo tiene una ventaja de un juego sobre los Pericos de Puebla que, por su parte, apalearon, 14-5, a los Delfines de Ciudad del Carmen.Jaime Whaley
- Nasa se moviliza para rastrear asteroides que amenazan la TierraEste "Grand Challenge" se basa en la colaboración multidisciplinar y en una gran variedad de asociaciones entre la Nasa y otras agencias internacionales.Afp
- Registra ACNUR 45 millones de refugiados en 2012; el más alto en 18 añosLos conflictos armados como la guerra en Siria fueron los principales responsables del aumento de la cifra de refugiados en el mundo. En 2011, había 42.5 millones desplazados.Dpa
- Marcos inicia serie de comunicados referentes al curso 'La libertad según los zapatistas'Reunirá en las comunidades zapatistas a cuando menos mil quinientos “discípulos”.Hermann Bellinghausen, enviado
- Listo a finales de junio, nuevo esquema de slots de AICM, sostiene directorAlfonso Sarabia de la Garza dijo que “queremos que todos estén de acuerdo; no queremos hacer actos de autoridad sino llegar a acuerdos entre las líneas aeroportuarias”.Ariane Díaz
- Por amenaza de bomba, el desalojo de la torre de PemexFuentes de la paraestatal señalaron que se trató de una "de esas bromas estudiantiles que suelen hacerse".De la redacción
- Evacuan torre ejecutiva de Pemex por amenazaA través de Twitter la empresa informó en su cuenta @Pemex: “Ante amenaza, aplicamos protocolo de seguridad en la torre ejecutiva Pemex en la Ciudad de México”.Ricardo Dávila
- Madres de desaparecidas en Ciudad Juárez marchan a PresidenciaEntre sus demandas, se encuentra que se tipifique como delito la desaparición de mujeres en el país y que se establezca una fiscalía especial para atender los feminicidios y desapariciones.Elizabeth Velasco
- Surge grupo de autodefensa en municipio nahua de Aquila, MichoacánLos integrantes portan playeras con el logotipo del municipio.Ernesto Martínez Elorriaga, corresponsal
- Heat de Miami gana 103-100 a los Spurs de San Antonio
- Nueva variante de malware ddos dofoil June 19, 2013
- Nueva variante de gamarue cazado por la heuristica del elistara June 19, 2013
- Nuevo mail masivo malicioso, sin texto, pero con malware sounder adjunto June 19, 2013
- Nueva variante de autorun system (otras versiones detectado como backdoor turkojan/cosmu/czp) June 19, 2013
- Nueva variante de malware ddos dofoil June 19, 2013
- Red hat sustituirá mysql por mariadb June 19, 2013
- Apple reveló nuevos detalles de peticiones de seguridad nacional June 19, 2013
- Bing mejora la velocidad y precisión de sus búsquedas por voz June 19, 2013
- Autenticación multifactor de microsoft en la nube June 19, 2013
- Oracle lanza un paquete de actualizaciones para java, fuera de ciclo. June 19, 2013
- Marra a Boccassini June 18, 2013 Redazione
- Istanbul vista da Istanbul (ovvero “se i fatti non rispondono ai nostri interessi, tanto peggio per i fatti!” ) June 18, 2013 Redazione
- UNICREDIT: via libera ai bail in per salvare le banche June 18, 2013 Redazione
- Ecco i Mengele dell’era moderna: uccidono i bambini per “bontà” June 18, 2013 Redazione
- Fine della ‘Primavera araba’ June 17, 2013 Redazione
- Carla Ruocco (M5S) sul “debito pubblico” June 17, 2013 Redazione
- Sostenne la Lira turca più che la Fede. E si dannò June 17, 2013 Redazione
- Cresce il business per i trafficanti d’uomini nel canale di Sicilia June 17, 2013 Luciano Lago
- Segnalazioni di giugno: tra farsa e tragedia June 17, 2013 Redazione
- Testimonianze June 17, 2013 Alberto Medici
- Was ist eigentlich Philosophie? Was heißt es zu philosophieren? June 17, 2013 email@example.com (Dr. Christian Weilmeier)
- Frau Merkel, 100 Millionen Fluthilfe sind zu viel wenig!" June 10, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Andreas Kappler)
- Berichterstattung über Russland wird manipuliert June 9, 2013 email@example.com (Peggy Gallmeister)
- Energiewende - die größte Lüge des Jahrhunderts June 8, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Andreas Kappler)
- ADS / ADHS und Ritalin - Wie die Pharmaindustrie unsere Kinder gezielt zerstört June 4, 2013 email@example.com (Peggy Gallmeister)
- Philosophie erklärt: Das Höhlengleichnis von Platon June 4, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Christian Weilmeier)
- Tendenziöse Doku: “We steal Secrets: The Story of Wikileaks” June 4, 2013 email@example.com (Nora Drenalin)
- Der Krieg ist der Vater aller Dinge May 29, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Christian Weilmeier)
- Olympisches Ringen um traditionelle Werte May 23, 2013 email@example.com (Kris Seidl)
- Permanente Spannungsherde: Wäre ein dritter Weltkrieg denkbar? May 23, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Konrad Hausner)
- Schwerstbehindert nach Impfung – Wie Impfschäden unter den Teppich gekehrt werden June 11, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Rückblick: March against Monsanto – Videos und Fotos May 29, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Protest am 25. Mai: Wir wollen dein Gift nicht Monsanto ! May 24, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Die Dr. Feil-Strategie: Man ist, was man isst. May 23, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- March against Monsanto – Auf die Straße gegen Monsanto May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- MMS-Studie Rotes Kreuz Uganda: Malaria nach 48h komplett geheilt ! May 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- EU-Saatgut-Verordnung: Kontrolle über Saatgut und Lebensmittel durch Großkonzerne May 10, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Erst die Glühbirne, dann der Duschkopf – danach die Badewanne? June 18, 2013EU: Jetzt kommt das Duschkopf Verbot! Wie schon der Glühbirne droht nun auch dem guten alten Duschkopf das Aus. Die EU will künftig nur noch Wasser sparende Armaturen für den Markt zulassen. Das könnte nicht bloss zu grösseren Problemen bei der Hygiene der Leitungen führen – wie Kritiker bemerken – sondern auch der Anfang vom […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann Nachrichten vom 18. Juni 2013 – Nr. 115 June 18, 2013Themen: “Silber ist der beste Inflationsschutz” Drei Pyramiden in Antarktis entdeckt Schnellster Supercomputer kommt aus China Chile: Strafgeld für kanadischen Goldproduzenten Türkei: Die Lage eskaliert Obama lügt sich in den Krieg Ägyptens Armee gegen Eingreifen in Syrien Frankreichs ehemaliger Außenminister Dumas: “Krieg gegen Syrien von langer Hand geplan […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- HOMO-, PÄDO-, GENDERWAHN – Facetten des Niederganges einer Welt June 18, 2013Die Primitivisierung und Pervertierung unserer westlichen Gesellschaft schreitet immer schneller voran. Das völkermörderische, antiweiße System läßt langsam die letzten Masken fallen: Widerlichste Perversitäten und Abnormitäten werden mit brachialer Gewalt zur neuen Norm erhoben, während Anstand, Sitte und Moral von den widerwärtigen Totengräbern unserer Völ […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Hackerangriffe – medizinische Einrichtungen und Medizintechnikindustrie June 18, 2013US-Behörden warnen vor Hackerattacken auf Medizingeräte Medizinische Geräte wie chirurigische Instrumente, Infusionsapparate und Überwachsungsmonitore können viel zu leicht gehackt werden – dies ergab ein Test amerikanischer Sicherheitsspezialisten Die US-Behörden fordern einen besseren Schutz medizinischer Geräte vor Cyber-Kriminalität. Die Gesundheitsbehör […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Dr. Mauch‘s Kurz – Gesundheitstip Nr. 56 June 18, 2013Flut Sonne Sonnenbrand Sun-Blocker Wie eine Flut kann eine Hitzewelle jetzt über uns herfallen. “Schützen Sie sich vor der Sonne. Nehmen Sie Sun-Blocker” Was ist richtig an dieser Aussage? Diese Aussage ist falsch, denn wir leben von der Sonne! Was soll man tun? Wie kann man sich schützen? Ich habe von 1996 bis 2000 mit […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Fälschung, oder Original- oder , wie man versucht Menschen in den Wahn zu treiben? June 18, 2013Gustl Mollath für 30 Minuten ein freier Mann Seit 2006 sitzt Gustl Mollath gegen seinen Willen in der Psychiatrie. Dank eines überraschenden Gerichtsbeschlusses wäre er nun fast entlassen worden. Jedoch: Das Dokument erwies sich als Fälschung. Ein von Unbekannten gefälschter Gerichtsbeschluss hat am Montag beinahe zur Entlassung von Gustl Mollath aus der Psy […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Bankenretter pfeifen auf Ausschreibung von Aufträgen June 18, 2013SoFFIN-gate und Mollath ist überall. Geschädigt, enteignet…. . Beim Lesen dieses Artikels fehlen einem die Worte…Die unabhängigen Journalisten (Falls es diese noch gibt…?) sollten sich im Hinblick auf den Leiter SOFFIN mal mit der Schlachtung DECO LINE Hamburg beschäftigen, die ein Herr Dr.P… damals Vorstandsmitglied der DG, heute DZ – Bank,1998 in Auftrag g […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Wie Impfschäden unter den Teppich gekehrt werden June 18, 2013Schwerstbehindert nach Impfung – Wie Impfschäden unter den Teppich gekehrt werden Impfbefürworter behaupten, Impfschäden seien äußerst selten und schwere Fälle kämen gar nicht vor. Die Opfer der Impferei und deren Angehörige oder Hinterbliebene sind da “etwas” anderer Meinung: Anerkennungsverfahren laufen ergebnislos seit Jahrzehnten, Gutachter fälschen Unte […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Was hat die Thüringer “Sintflut” von 1613 mit den hiesigen Überschwemmungen 2013 zu tun? June 17, 2013Die sogenannte “Thüringer Sintflut” war eine Flutkatastrophe im Jahre 1613, in deren Verlauf weite Gebiete Thüringens durch ein Hochwasser überschwemmt wurden. Am 29. Mai 1613 entluden sie sich über weiten Teilen Thüringens. Schwere Gewitter ließen viele Flüsse innerhalb weniger Stunden um mehrere Meter ansteigen. Betroffen war ein Gebiet von Mühlhausen, Lan […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann Nachrichten vom 17. Juni 2013 – Nr. 114 June 17, 2013Themen: Trotz Korrektur: Privatanleger setzen weiter auf Gold Türkische Polizei beginnt Großeinsatz am Gezipark Hautverätzungen bei Demonstranten in Istanbul – Türkische Polizei mischt giftige Chemikalien in Wasserwerfer Berichterstattung über Rußland wird manipuliert Syrien aktuell: US-Marineinfanteristen an syrische Grenze verlegt Teheran schickt 4000 Revo […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Erst die Glühbirne, dann der Duschkopf – danach die Badewanne? June 18, 2013
- Zensur: “Dunk den Herrn!” – Strafanzeigen gegen Kebekus June 19, 2013von John Schacher Gegen den vom WDR abgesetzten Videoclip liegen mittlerweile 10 Strafanzeigen vor – 9 davon im Wortlaut eines von der Piusbruderschaft angeregten Formulars im Netz, berichtet die Augsburger Allgemeine.jo
- Michael Winkler: Beamte June 19, 2013erschienen bei Michael Winkler Beamte gab es schon lange bevor dieser Begriff eingeführt wurde. Der Be-Amt-ete ist jemand, der mit einem Amt versehen wurde, also von dritter Seite mit Amtsgewalt ausgestattet wurde. Der erste derartige Beamte war wohl eine Art “Hilfssheriff”, den der Häuptling eines Steinzeitstammes mit bestimmten Aufgaben betraut hatte. Der […]jo
- Ägypten: Mursi entpuppt sich als Marionette des rassistischen TV-Predigers Qaradawi June 19, 2013erschienen bei nocheinparteibuch Der ägyptische Präsident Mohammed Mursi hat es in Bezug auf Syrien bis vor Kurzem geschafft, eine fragile Balance zu halten. Einerseits forderte Mohammed Mursi zwar in Solidarität mit der syrischen Muslimbruderschaft den Sturz der säkularen syrischen Regierung, andererseits lehnte er jedoch militärische Einmischungen von auße […]jo
- Syrien: Opposition modernisiert Schulbildung in befreiten Gebieten June 19, 2013erschienen bei nocheinparteibuch Nachdem die syrische Opposition in den letzten Wochen entschiedene Maßnahmen gegen Terrorismus und Unzucht ergriffen, die Öl- und Energiewirtschaft wieder in Schwung Syriens gebracht und den Kampf gegen Kriminalität aufgenommen hat, kümmert die syrische Opposition sich in den befreiten Gebieten Syriens nun auch um eine Modern […]jo
- Schweden: Sozialarbeit für sechs Vergewaltiger einer 15-Jährigen June 19, 2013erschienen bei unzensuriert.at Danke an Christoph In einem weiteren “tragischen Einzelfall” wurde in Schweden ein 15-Jähriges Mädchen von sechs Immigranten vergewaltigt. Die Täter fielen nach einer Feier über sie her. Wie in solchen Fällen üblich, fiel auch diesmal die Strafe milde aus: Der Richter verurteilte Mehmet Acaralp, Jibril Adam Aden, Allah Eddin Be […]jo
- Iran: Fatae Morganae June 18, 2013erschienen bei chartophylakeion tou polemou Was bei den Wahlen im Iran passiert ist, sieht aus wie alles, was einem dazu so einfallen mag: gewiefte Technologien, lupenreine Demokratie, oder eiskalter Betrug. Alles gleichzeitig. Hassan Rohani galt in der Zeit vor der Wahl nicht nur als kein Favorit, sondern auch als chancenlos, einen ersten Wahlgang zu überst […]jo
- Syrien: Volkxsturm June 17, 2013erschienen bei chartophylakeion tou polemou Das “Scharia-Kommitee der Provinz Aleppo” verkündete vor wenigen Tagen eine Generalmobilmachung “aller Moslems der Provinz” zum Dschihad. Was genau dieses “Scharia-Kommitee” ist, bleibt dabei nicht so ganz klar, doch es sieht nach einer Art bürgerlicher oder quasi-bürgerlicher und dabei natürlich bewaffneter Selb […]jo
- Pharma: gibt es Alternativen? June 17, 2013Danke an Armeeverkaufjo
- Syrien: aktuelle Videos June 17, 2013von John Schacher Live-Bildberichterstattung direkt von der Front im entvölkerten Daraya, das immer noch von Terroristen gereinigt werden muss. Die mutige Crew von Anna-News wurde mit dem Schützenpanzer an- und abtransportiert: . Terroristen der “Jabat Al Nusra” sprengen eine Moschee in Syrien: . Terroristen der “Al-Nusra Front”, bewaffnet und finanziert von […]jo
- Istanbul: Claudia Roth bei Gasattacke verletzt June 16, 2013Danke an Armeeverkauf Claudia Roth war am Samstagabend unter den Demonstranten im Istanbuler Gezi-Park und wurde Opfer einer der Gasattacken. Die Grünen-Chefin flüchtete ins Divan-Hotel, wo die Polizei ihren Angaben nach ebenfalls Gas in das Krankenzimmer warf. “Es war wie im Krieg”, so Roth.jo
- Zensur: “Dunk den Herrn!” – Strafanzeigen gegen Kebekus June 19, 2013
- Strafanzeige – Anregung der sofortigen Inhaftierung des Barrack Hussein Obama! June 18, 2013Wir alle sehen fast täglich die Strahlemann-Bilder von Obama in den Massenmedien. Eine verzückte und schnell wachsende Anhängerschaft schart sich um ihn. Vom »Messias-Faktor« und dem »schwarzen Kennedy« ist die Rede. Millionen von Menschen zieht er in seinen Bann. US-Präsident Barack Obama kommt heute am Dienstag, den 18. Juni 2013, zu einem Arbeitsbesuch na […]Maria Lourdes
- Dort baut ein Regime eine Atombombe, um Israels sechs Millionen jüdische Staatsbürger auszulöschen.” June 18, 2013Noch wenige Tage vor der Präsidentschaftswahl im Iran glaubte Israels Führung, dass sie deren Ergebnis vorhersagen könne: “Diese sogenannte Wahl im Iran – leider wird sie nichts ändern”, sagte Premier Benjamin Netanjahu während einer Staatsvisite in Polen. Vor der publikumswirksamen Kulisse des Vernichtungslagers Auschwitz erklärte er: “Dort baut ein Regime […]Maria Lourdes
- Ein Thema, das in Deutschland noch immer ein Tabu ist June 17, 2013Eine “erzwungene Wanderung” nannte es der ehemalige Bundespräsident Richard von Weizsäcker oder von “humanen” Zwangsumsiedlungen ist die Rede, wenn es in Wirklichkeit um die Vertreibung der Deutschen aus den Provinzen Ost- und Westpreußen, Pommern, Schlesien und dem Sudetenland geht. Eine Vertreibung mit Genozidcharakter! Wer über Geschichte schreibt, kann s […]Maria Lourdes
- Da! Eine Rote Linie – Was das genau heißt, ist unklar! June 16, 2013Eins vorweg: Der Einsatz von Sarin in Syrien ist bereits seit geraumer Zeit im Gespräch. Am 05. Juni 2013 erschien schon der erste Artikel von mir, kurz danach schreibt die taz darüber. Das ist 11 Tage her. In der heutigen Zeit eine Ewigkeit. Erste Meldung: Frankreich ruft Weltgemeinschaft zum Handeln auf! “Unwiderlegbare Beweise” für C-Waffen-Einsatz in Syr […]Maria Lourdes
- Jürgen Möllemann: Die Jahrhundertlüge, die nur Insider kennen . June 15, 2013„Ich weiß, daß manche bei meinen Sprüngen nur so lange geklatscht haben, wie der Fallschirm noch zu war.“ Jürgen Möllemann (1945-2003) Genau 10 Jahre nach Möllemanns Tod sorgt ein rätselhafter Brief des FDP-Politikers und Möllemann-Freundes, Wolfgang Kubicki, für Aufsehen. Für den Unbedarften mögen diese Informationen, dass sich Möllemann damals verfolgt und […]Maria Lourdes
- Zur Frage der russischen Souveränität. June 14, 2013Deutschland sei »seit dem 8. Mai 1945 zu keinem Zeitpunkt mehr voll souverän gewesen«, bekundete Wolfgang Schäuble, Bundesminister der Finanzen, vor den versammelten Bankern des Europäischen Bankenkongresses am 18. November 2011. Das war geradezu eine Verbeugung des Staates vor dem neuen Souverän des entgrenzten Kapitalismus. In »Europa« sei die Souveränität […]Maria Lourdes
- Ich bin nicht würdig über Adolf Hitler mit lauter Stimme zu sprechen… June 13, 2013…und zu irgendwelchen rührseligen Redereien laden sein Leben und sein Wirken nicht ein. Er war ein Kämpfer für die Menschheit und ein Verkünder der Botschaft vom Recht für alle Nationen. Er war eine reformatorische Gestalt von höchstem Range und sein historisches Schicksal war, dass er in einer Zeit beispielloser Niedertracht wirken musste, die ihn am […] […]Maria Lourdes
- Die Westliche Welt verfolgt keine Doppelmoral sondern eine eindeutige unmenschliche Moral. June 12, 2013Will man die besonderen Chancen zur Annäherung an Wahrheit erkennen, die sich jedem Bürger in unserer Zeit bieten, so muss man ohne Vorurteile die bestehenden „Angebote“ studieren, vergleichen und beurteilen. Einige Gedanken zu Wahlen im Iran und der Tanz um das Goldene Kalb. (Quelle: Ein Artikel von Mehmet Yavuz Özoguz) Ganz bewusst schreibe ich diesen Art […]Maria Lourdes
- Da genügt ein Funke und der Golan brennt! June 11, 2013„Angesichts der komplizierten Situation, die heute auf den Golanhöhen entsteht, könnten wir das österreichische Kontingent, das aus dieser Region abzieht, an der Trennlinie zwischen den israelischen Truppen und der syrischen Armee ersetzen“, sagte Putin am Freitag bei einem Treffen mit hohen russischen Militärs in Moskau. „Natürlich nur in dem Fall, wenn die […]Maria Lourdes
- Unsere Politiker beschwören den Frieden und betreiben den Krieg! June 10, 2013Politik, Industrie, Banken wer profitiert vom Krieg? Unsere Politiker beschwören den Frieden und betreiben den Krieg: Deutschland ist der weltweit drittgrößte Waffenexporteur und schreckt vor Lieferungen an verbrecherische Regime und Diktatoren nicht zurück. Jürgen Grässlin deckt auf, wer die Profiteure dieser Kriegswirtschaft sind, er nennt Industrieunterne […]Maria Lourdes
- Strafanzeige – Anregung der sofortigen Inhaftierung des Barrack Hussein Obama! June 18, 2013
- Harvard-Ökonom: „Paris könnte schon im Sommer brennen“Die Ausschreitungen in Brasilien haben die Finanzwelt aufgeschreckt. Der Harvard Ökonom Niall Ferguson fürchtet, dass Paris die nächste Metropole sein könnte, die von Unruhen erfasst wird. In China lesen die Partei-Führer bereits die Bücher von Alexis de Tocqueville, vor allem sein Standard-Werk über das Ende der alten Eliten während der französischen Revolu […]DWN_Redakteur
- USA: Wer „Zombie“ im Internet schreibt, wird als Extremist ausgeforschtDie US-Regierung hat den gewaltigen Apparat zur Überwachung der Kommunikation der Bürger seit Jahren systematisch, gegen die Gesetze und mit größter Geheimhaltung aufgebaut. Deutsche Nutzer von US-Diensten wie Google, Facebook oder Twitter genießen nicht den geringsten Rechtsschutz. Wer die falschen Worte verwendet, kann mit einem Profil ganz legal ausgefors […]DWN_Redakteur
- Asmussen: Der ESM könnte für Altlasten bei Banken verwendet werdenTrotz der anhaltenden Eurokrise beschwört Jörg Asmussen seine positive Sicht der Dinge. Dabei brachte er bei der Abwicklung von maroden Banken im Euroraum auch die Beteiligung des ESM ins Spiel.DWN_Redakteur
- Bad Banks: Deutsche Steuerzahler sitzen auf 600 Milliarden Euro-ZeitbombeDas deutsche Finanzsystem ist keineswegs stabil. Faule oder nicht mehr liquide Vermögenswerte im Umfang von fast 600 Milliarden schlummern im Bankensystem: In den Bilanzen der Bad Banks und in bankeninternen Abteilungen.DWN_Redakteur
- Fitch: Chinas Bankensektor steht kurz vor dem CrashDie Zinsen am Interbankenmarkt in China sind unverhältnismäßig stark gestiegen. Für die Banken des Landes wird es immer schwieriger, sich frisches Geld zu beschaffen. Das hat negative Folgen für die Unternehmen. China droht eine Bankenkrise.DWN_Redakteur
- Zu harte Lasten: Zypern will Bailout-Bedingungen ändernZyperns Präsident hat die EU in einem Brief aufgefordert, das Bailout für Zypern noch einmal zu überarbeiten. Die Forderungen der internationalen Gläubiger hätten der Wirtschaft und dem Banken des Landes mehr geschadet als erwartet, so Anastasiades. Das bedeutet jedoch, dass das Land mehr Geld brauchen wird.DWN_Redakteur
- Europäische Bad Banks: Die 1.000 Milliarden Euro-BombeEuropas Banken haben in den sogenannten Bad Banks Finanz-Müll im Wert für 1.000 Milliarden Euro abgelagert. Für die Entsorgung dieses hochgiftiges Mülls werden die europäischen Steuerzahler aufkommen. Das Geld wird für den Bau von Schulen, Kindergärten, Straßen und Beschäftigungs-Programmen fehlen. Zusammen mit der Rezession ist das eine fatale Konstellation […]DWN_Redakteur
- Korruption: Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt gegen die Deutsche BahnDie Deutsche Bahn soll in Griechenland in Schmiergeld-Zahlungen verwickelt gewesen sein. Nun ermittelt die Staatsanwaltschaft Frankfurt/Main, ob es auch in anderen Ländern zu Korruptionsfällen gekommen ist.DWN_Redakteur
- Gegen Whistleblower: Großbritannien führt Zensur wieder einWeitere Enthüllungen über Geheimdienst-Methoden sollen von den britischen Medien zensiert werden. Das hat britische Regierung in einer geheimen Mitteilung an Medienvertreter gefordert. Die nationale Sicherheit dürfe nicht gefährdet werden.DWN_Redakteur
- Griechenland: Gericht verfügt Wieder-Eröffnung des staatlichen RundfunksEin griechisches Gericht entschied am Montag, dass der staatliche Sender ERT wieder geöffnet werden muss. Das Urteil beinhaltet eine Umstrukturierung der öffentlichen Anstalt und könnte die Basis für einen Kompromiss liefern. Die Regierungskrise geht Mittwoch in die nächste Runde.DWN_Redakteur
- Harvard-Ökonom: „Paris könnte schon im Sommer brennen“
- Journalist Michael Hastings, Autor von “The Runaway General”, tödlich verunglückt June 19, 2013Als Nachfolger wurde kein anderer als General Petraeus nach Afghanistan "in die Wüste geschickt" und so dem Posten als Chef des C.E.N.T.C.O.M. enthoben. Auf ähnliche Weise tappte Petraeus als C.I.A.-Direktor in aufgestellte Fettnäpfchen oder Honigtöpfchen und endete daraufhin in der Privatwirtschaft. Dort gelandet durfte Petraeus am diesjährigen Bi […]petrapez
- U.S.-Texte über “Vereinigte Staaten von Europa” aus dem 18. und 19. Jahrhundert June 18, 2013Morgen, am 19. Mai des Jahres 2013, besucht der Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, Barack Obama, die Hauptstadt der Berliner Republik. In vielen Staaten auf den Kontinenten Europa, Afrika, Asien oder Amerika, ob Griechenland, Türkei, Brasilien oder Syrien, sind Krisen oder gar Krieg ausgebrochen. In den Staaten des "Alten Europa", wie d […]Daniel Neun
- “Geoengineering”-Studie der Bundeswehr relativiert Abkommen gegen Wetterwaffen von 1976 June 17, 2013Obwohl in der Studie fleißig Argumente gegen die Wetterbeeinflussung angeführt werden, wird auf Seite 12 die Katze aus dem Sack gelassen: im Interesse der "nationalen Sicherheit" müsse sich die Bundeswehr auf das Szenario einstellen, dass andere Länder Waffen zur Wetterbeeinflussung entwickeln und man dies deshalb auch tun müsse. Das ist nichts and […]petrapez
- Angela Merkel als Patin für den S21-Fildertunnel June 17, 2013Stuttgart: Die Parkschützer schlagen vor, dass Bundeskanzlerin Dr. Angela Merkel den Mieuren die Ehre erweist und die Patenschaft für den Fildertunnel übernimmt. Um diesem Vorschlag Nachdruck zu verleihen, werden heute Abend bei der 176. Montagsdemo 2.000 Postkarten (Vorderseite, Rückseite) verteilt, die an die Kanzlerin adressiert sind. Artikel zum Thema: P […]Parkschützer
- Lothar König erhält Thüringer Demokratiepreis June 16, 2013Hauptpreisträger ist der Jenaer Stadtjugendpfarrer Lothar König. Die weiteren Preisträger sind das Bürgerbündniss gegen Rechts in Eisenach, mit Uwe Adler ein Aktivist des Weimarer Bürgerbündnisses gegen Rechts und der Schulübergreifende Projekttag Weimarer Schülerinnen und Schüler. Die Vernetzung der Thüringer Bürgerbündnisse, Initiativen und Netzwerke gegen […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Berlin, Zynismus Maximus: Staats- und Parteifunktionäre Uhl und Wiefelspütz fordern “deutsches Google” June 16, 2013Über das Nachrichten(dienst)magazin "Spiegel" fordern diejenigen Kollaborateure, die den Ausbau des Polizeistaats seit Kriegsausbruch in 2001 stets unterstützt haben - namentlich Hans-Peter Uhl und Dieter Wiefelspütz - jetzt genau die Alternative zu den in den U.S.A. basierten Internet-Magnaten, deren Erfindung und Entwicklung sie selbst in Deutsch […]Daniel Neun
- “Katalysator und Kern einer neuen Bürgerbewegung” June 16, 2013Text und Video der Rede von Albrecht Müller, Planungschef im Bundeskanzleramt bei Helmut Schmidt und Willy Brandt, heute Herausgeber der NachDenkSeiten.de, auf der gestrigen Demonstration der Stuttgarter Bürgerbewegung gegen das urbane Umbauprogramm "Stuttgart 21" (S21). Artikel zum Thema: “Eine demokratische Bürgerbewegung ist anders als jede Part […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Sensation: Bundesnachrichtendienst spioniert an Internet-Knoten June 16, 2013Der "Spiegel" vermeldet wahrlich Unerhörtes. Mein Gott, sind wir alle 0,01 Prozent der Lese-, Begriffs- und Poitikfähigen in der Republik schockiert. Aber was werden bloß die Leute dazu sagen? Artikel zum Thema: Syrien: The Day After für den Bundesnachrichtendienst Zur Notlandung des B.N.D. auf der Seite der Gewinner im...Daniel Neun
- “Die Linke nicht für ein Ende des Euro…ganz im Gegenteil” June 15, 2013Kurze Erläuterung zum Wahlprogramm von "Die Linke" für die Bundestagswahl, das heute in Dresden bei deren Parteitag beschlossen wird. Artikel zum Thema: Euro-Linke: “Grundgesetz nun mal nicht geschrieben für eine europäische Föderation” Wer bei den linken Nibelungen noch ab und zu über...Daniel Neun
- “Wir haben es in Stuttgart mit dem derzeit schlimmsten der abschreckenden Infrastruktur-Projekte in Deutschland zu tun” June 15, 2013Die Rede von Dr. Norbert Bongartz, Oberkonservator i.R., Co-Sprecher vom Aktionsbündnis gegen S21, bei der heutigen Großdemo der Stuttgarter Bürgerbewegung gegen das urbane Umbauprogramm "Stuttgart 21" (S21). Die Demonstration steht unter dem Motto "Stuttgart 21 ist überall" und beginnt im 17.00 Uhr auf dem Stuttgarter Schlossplatz. Die R […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Journalist Michael Hastings, Autor von “The Runaway General”, tödlich verunglückt June 19, 2013
- Adobes Creative-Cloud-Update rollt an June 18, 2013
- Huawei bringt sich für Übernahme von Nokia ins Spiel June 18, 2013
- CalDAV-Add-in für Microsoft Outlook June 18, 2013
- LLVM 3.3 unterstützt C++11 voll und ganz June 18, 2013
- Microsoft Surface RT: Für Schulen bereits ab 200 Dollar June 18, 2013
- Datenschützern fehlt der Durchblick bei Google Glass June 18, 2013
- Regulierer senkt Miete für letzte Meile ab Schaltverteiler June 18, 2013
- Huawei Ascend P6: Dünn, dünner, am dünnsten June 18, 2013
- MySQL-Cluster bindet node.js an June 18, 2013
- Windows-Härter überführt SSL-Spione June 18, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
my selection of “Zionist Mainstream Media
- Rousseff salutes Brazil protests, cities cut bus fares June 19, 2013
- Asia business sentiment rises in second quarter, global growth risk still dominates June 19, 2013
- United States to meet Taliban to seek Afghan peace June 19, 2013
- WikiLeaks' Assange fears U.S., to stay on in London embassy June 19, 2013
- Republican-led House passes bill restricting abortion June 19, 2013
- NSA head, lawmakers defend surveillance programs June 19, 2013
- Moves to limit contractor access to secrets meets resistance June 19, 2013
- U.S. says surveillance thwarted NYSE attack, Somali funding June 19, 2013
- United States to meet Taliban to seek Afghan peace June 19, 2013
- G8 urges Syria peace talks as fighting flares in north June 19, 2013
- U.S. Talks With Taliban Raise Hope of an Easier Afghan Exit June 19, 2013
- Google Challenges NSA Secrecy in FISA Court June 19, 2013
- Starbucks' Wake-Up Call: Calorie Counts on Menus June 19, 2013
- Corliss Reviews World War Z: An Epic Epidemic June 19, 2013
- LEGO Builds Biggest Star Wars Toy Ever May 23, 2013
- The Next Real Estate Bubble: Farmland May 23, 2013
- Hangover III Review May 23, 2013
- Memorable People Who Never Lived May 23, 2013
- Gaza rocket lands in Palestinian territory June 19, 2013Siren sounds in Ashkelon area as world leaders, celebrities are gathered in Jerusalem for Peres' birthday; rocket lands in Gaza
- Congressmen urge EU to label Hezbollah terror group June 19, 2013Heads of Congressional Israel Allies Caucus say 'both sides of the Atlantic must unite towards defending human family from specter of Jihadist terrorism'
- India: Israelis stranded in village due to flood June 18, 201312 Israelis stranded in Indian village after heavy rain, snow cause massive flooding. Concerned parent: 'They have no electricity, its cold, food supplies are dwindling'
- IDF ombudsman submits annual report June 18, 2013Military Complaints Commissioner heard 6,861 grievances in 2012. Almost 60% found with merit
- 100 protest in Abu Ghosh in wake of 'price tag' acts June 18, 2013Residents of Abu Ghosh gathered Tuesday to protest against 'price tag' acts in town
- EU nations grant more asylum, Syrians top the list June 18, 2013Syria tops list of asylum seekers accepted by the European, as official data published. Officials discuss future of Syrian refugees
- Ex-South Africa ambassador criticizes Israel June 18, 2013After learning Israel planted tree in his honor, S Africa's ambassador, who recently finished his appointment in Israel, sent pro-Palestinian group a letter decrying Israel's policies, which he dubbed 'replication of apartheid'
- US, Taliban to start talks in Qatar office June 18, 2013After more than a decade of war, sides meet to talk on Afghanistan; Taliban open office in Qatar; US hopes group cuts off from al-Qaeda
- Hungarian man, 98, charged with WWII crimes June 18, 2013Top wanted WWII Nazi collaborator charged again 65 years after being sentenced to death for war-time actions, living on run
- Kim Jong-un endorses Mein Kampf as guidebook for economic growth June 18, 2013North Korean leader gifts Hitler's magnum opus to host of high-ranking officials during own birthday, Korean site reports
- Gaza rocket lands in Palestinian territory June 19, 2013
- The 5 stories you want us to cover June 19, 2013
- Iran and U.S.: New hope on nukes? June 19, 2013
- The U.S. war you don't know about June 18, 2013
- Death row woman goes free June 18, 2013
- Things for your bucket list June 18, 2013
- 3 suspects arrested in modern slavery case June 19, 2013
- Court document reveals details June 19, 2013
- Celeb chef hubby talks to cops June 18, 2013
- Photos show hand on throat June 18, 2013
- First lady, girls lunch with Bono June 19, 2013
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges June 19, 2013
- 2 men jailed in Dominican wedding fight return to Canada June 19, 2013
- MPs pass NDP motion on expenses, adjourn for summer June 19, 2013
- Are e-cigarettes safe to puff? June 18, 2013
- Senators call for 'zero tolerance' on harassment in RCMP June 19, 2013
- Most groups don't want return of Trudeau speaking fees June 18, 2013
- Google asks secret court to lift gag on surveillance June 18, 2013
- Disabled woman's care before dying on bus still a mystery June 18, 2013
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti June 19, 2013
- G8 leaders agree to 7-point plan on Syria as summit wraps June 19, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- US to begin direct peace talks with Taliban over Afghanistan June 18, 2013 Emma Graham-Harrison, Spencer Ackerman, Dan Roberts
- Putin may allow removal of Assad June 18, 2013 Patrick Wintour
- Brazil protests catch authorities on back foot June 18, 2013 Jonathan Watts
- Question Time: 457 visa debate and Labor leadership stalemate - politics live blog June 19, 2013 Katharine Murphy
- St Kilda's Stephen Milne on leave of absence after rape charge June 19, 2013 Tom Lutz
- Michelle de Kretser wins Miles Franklin literary award June 19, 2013 Vicky Frost
- Brazil protests continue as government struggles with how to respond June 19, 2013 Jonathan Watts
- Alcohol restrictions protect Aboriginal people, high court rules June 19, 2013
- Adelaide's war of religious words reaches a new height June 19, 2013
- Michael Hastings, The Runaway General journalist, dies in car crash June 19, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DealBook: British Commission Calls for New Laws to Prosecute Bankers for Fraud June 19, 2013 By MARK SCOTT
- Obama Has Plans to Cut U.S. Nuclear Arsenal, if Russia Reciprocates June 19, 2013 By PETER BAKER and DAVID E. SANGER
- Islamists Press Blasphemy Cases in a New Egypt June 19, 2013 By BEN HUBBARD and MAYY EL SHEIKH
- DealBook: Dish Says It Won’t Submit a New Offer for Sprint Ahead of Deadline June 19, 2013 By MICHAEL J. DE LA MERCED
- Turkey Arrests Dozens in Crackdown on Protests June 19, 2013 By KAREEM FAHIMI and SEBNEM ARSU
- Irish Lawmakers Expected to Approve Limited Abortion June 19, 2013 By DOUGLAS DALBY
- Venus Williams Will Skip Wimbledon June 19, 2013 By BEN ROTHENBERG
- Animal Kingdom Falls Flat at Ascot June 18, 2013 By JOE DRAPE
- Obama and Putin Signal a More Businesslike Path June 18, 2013 By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN
- Rebels in North Mali Sign Peace Deal Allowing In Government Troops June 18, 2013 By ADAM NOSSITER
- Merkel: Turkish response to protests 'much too harsh' June 17, 2013German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Monday that she was shocked...
- Wide-body jets, huge deals dominate Air Show in Paris June 17, 2013The competition between next-generation jets of archrivals Boeing and Airbus makes a mark at Air Show...
- #ResistEU Merkel’s move to leave Turkish democrats alone June 17, 2013A few months ago, a European diplomat had asked why nobody took to the streets...
- Will Erdoğan benefit from demonstrations? June 17, 2013Some avid supporters of the Justice and Development Party (AKP) believe Prime Minister Erdoğan...
- Two-state solution at dead end: Israeli MP June 17, 2013Israeli Economy Minister Naftali Bennett said yesterday the idea of a Palestinian state...
- Turkish government to raise crackdown on football disorder, violence June 17, 2013More than 4,000 football fans were investigated as part of the violence in sports law since it came into effect three...
- How will Turkish protests influence the Kurdish problem? June 17, 2013The Taksim protests gained another, actually several other dimensions as they entered their fourth week...
- Sikorsky sees good prospects in market June 17, 2013International orders are set to eclipse U.S. military purchases of Sikorsky Aircraft helicopters in four or five years...
- Biggest protests in 20 years sweep Brazil June 18, 2013As many as 200,000 demonstrators marched through the streets of Brazil's biggest cities...
- Russia defies world leaders over Syria June 18, 2013U.S. President Barack Obama sparred with Russia’s Vladimir Putin over how to end the war in Syria...
- Merkel: Turkish response to protests 'much too harsh' June 17, 2013
- Serena Williams: Steubenville Rape Victim 'Shouldn't Have Put Herself In That Position' June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- 'Golden Sisters': Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Was 'A Lesson In Lovemaking' (VIDEO) June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- LA Bans Plastic Bags In City Council Vote, Ordinance Expected To Take Effect In 2014 (VIDEO) June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Marriage Rate Still At Historic Lows, But Weddings May Increase Over Next Two Years, Research Finds June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- San Francisco Fire Breaks Out In Tenderloin District Building June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Wisconsin Bear Attack Leaves Man In Hospital June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Gwen Moore: 'However Inarticulate, I Think Miss Utah Was On To Something' June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Chris Van Hollen: IRS Rules To Be Challenged In Court June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Selma Blair Leaving 'Anger Management' After Fight With Charlie Sheen June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Celebrity Engagement Rings: Our Favorite Sparkly Indie Stunners (PHOTOS) June 19, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Usa, il capo della Sicurezza Nazionale Americana «Con Prism sventati 50 attentati dall'11/9: tra gli obbiettivi la metro e la borsa di New York» June 18, 2013
- Siria, un italiano indagato per terrorismo con lo studente genovese 20enne ucciso combattendo con i ribelli June 18, 2013
- G8, priorità a crescita e occupazione Paradisi fiscali, intesa anti-riciclaggio June 18, 2013
- Afghanistan, dopo 12 anni di guerra negoziati diretti tra Usa e talebani June 18, 2013
- Servizi segreti, ecco il nuovo sito web: sarà possibile arruolarsi online June 18, 2013
- Attentato alla scuola di brindisi: ergastolo per Giovanni Vantaggiato June 18, 2013
- Spello, donna cadavere nello scatolone di un frigo: uccisa da una spranga June 18, 2013
- Cade aereo da turismo tra Veneto e Friuli Muoiono in due, un ferito June 18, 2013
- Rapina una farmacia e fugge in auto: forse ha un ostaggio Caccia all'uomo nel bergamasco June 18, 2013
- M5s, dopo Gambaro scoppia il caso Pinna Lei: «Nel Movimento talebani e dissidenti» Morra: «Fossi in lei me ne andrei» June 18, 2013
- Giuliano, morto con i ribelli in Siria Era indagato a Genova per terrorismo June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- G8, sulla Siria una fragile intesa E il comunicato finale non cita Assad June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- Rifugiati e sfollati: 2012 anno record 45 milioni di persone senza più casa June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- Maturità alle porte. Toto-tema: in pole Ungaretti, crisi e donne June 18, 2013
- Afghanistan, l'annuncio di Obama Trattative di pace governo-talebani June 18, 2013
- Afghanistan, attacco a Bagram Uccisi quattro soldati americani June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- Datagate, il capo della Nsa:«Dal 2001 sventati oltre 50 attentati» June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- Terremoto magnitudo 3 nel Veronese June 19, 2013 Redazione Online
- Bomba alla scuola di Brindisi| June 18, 2013
- Le priorità del G8:«Crescita e lavoro» Lotta senza quartiere a paradisi fiscali June 18, 2013 Redazione Online
- El ‘número 2’ de la sanidad catalana contrata con firmas que representa June 18, 2013 Oriol Güell
- Malestar en el PP por el error y las escasas explicaciones de Hacienda June 18, 2013 Francesco Manetto, Carlos E. Cué
- Hacienda culpa del enredo con la Infanta a un error con el DNI June 18, 2013 María Fabra, Andreu Manresa
- Dos DNI del lío de las fincas se parecen al de la Infanta, pero poco June 18, 2013 Jorge A. Rodríguez
- Dilma Rousseff tiende la mano a los manifestantes de Brasil June 18, 2013 Francisco Peregil
- 50.000 personas vuelven a tomar São Paulo de forma pacífica June 19, 2013 Francisco Peregil
- El Supremo argentino declara inconstitucional la reforma judicial June 18, 2013 Alejandro Rebossio
- Economía insta al Banco de España a poner coto a las ‘cláusulas suelo’ June 18, 2013 Alejandro Bolaños, Íñigo de Barrón
- Bárcenas y la cúpula de Gürtel piden la nulidad de las grabaciones June 18, 2013 Fernando J. Pérez
- Acusan de desleal a la capitán que sufrió el acoso sexual de un coronel June 18, 2013 Miguel González
- Arrestan en Q.Roo a uno de los 10 más buscados por el FBI June 19, 2013 EFE
- Reforma migratoria reducirá déficit de EU, estiman June 19, 2013 EFE
- Google pide revelar más detalles de espionaje en EU June 19, 2013 EFE
- Chocan manifestantes y policías en Sao Paulo June 18, 2013 AP
- Juan Pablo II, a un paso de la santidad June 18, 2013 Notimex
- Altersabsicherung: Warum die Rente mit 69 allen Deutschen helfen soll June 18, 2013
- US-Präsident in Berlin: Deutschland empfängt die Familie Obama June 18, 2013
- Steueroasen: G-8-Staaten wollen Google & Co. an den Kragen June 19, 2013
- G-8-Gipfel: Die Bundesregierung lag in der Syrien-Frage falsch June 18, 2013
- Türkei: Erdogan verkündet Sieg über die Demonstranten June 18, 2013
- World Wealth Report: In Deutschland leben erstmals eine Million Millionäre June 18, 2013
- Überwachungsprogramm: NSA will mit Prism 50 Anschläge verhindert haben June 19, 2013
- Wetter-Wahnsinn: Wüsten-Hitze in NRW – 50 Grad in praller Sonne June 18, 2013
- Wetter: Auf Hitzewelle folgt Kaltfront – „Es wird krachen“ June 19, 2013
- Apple-Konkurrenz: Huawei präsentiert das dünnste Handy der Welt June 18, 2013
- Blitz-Sommer: Tropenhitze bringt bis zu 38 Grad
- Bankenrettung: Zypern bittet EU schon wieder um Hilfe
- Grundsatzrede in Berlin: Obama will Russland atomare Abrüstung vorschlagen
- Gefangenschaft in Sanaa: Deutscher wirft Jemens Behörden Folter vor
- Werber für Merkels Wahlkampf: Ex-SPD-Mann soll die CDU entstauben
- Aufruhr wegen Fußball-WM: Brasiliens Fußballer solidarisieren sich mit Demonstranten
- G-8-Gipfel: Assads Schutzpatron Putin
- Hitze in Deutschland: Bahn stoppt Züge wegen defekter Klimaanlangen
- Carsten S. im NSU-Prozess: "Dann erfuhr ich das! Das war schon bitter"
- Protest in der Türkei: Erdogan ruft Sieg über Demonstranten aus