Nuclear Emergency: Japan Warns of Radiation Leak from Quake-Hit Plant
Govt says situation “not yet critical”
TOKYO — Japan warned there could be a small radiation leak from a nuclear reactor whose cooling system was knocked by Friday’s massive earthquake, but thousands of residents in the area had been moved out of harm’s way.
NUCLEAR EMERGENCY — Evacuation underway in the area surrounding Japan’s Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. Underscoring grave concerns about the Fukushima plant some 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the U.S. air force had delivered coolant to avert a rise in the temperature of the facility’s nuclear rods.
Pressure building in the plant was set to be released soon, a move that could result in a radiation leak, officials said. Some 3,000 people who live within a 3 km radius of the plant had been evacuated, Kyodo news agency said.
“It’s possible that radioactive material in the reactor vessel could leak outside but the amount is expected to be small and the wind blowing towards the sea will be considered,” Chief Cabinet Yukio Edano told a news conference.
“Residents are safe after those within a 3 km radius were evacuated and those within a 10 km radius are staying indoors, so we want people to be calm,” he added.
Prime Minister Naoto Kan was set to visit the plant on Saturday morning and also fly over the quake-hit area.
Tokyo Electric Power Co said pressure had built up inside a reactor at the Fukushima-Daiichi plant after the cooling system was knocked out by the earthquake, the largest on record in Japan.
Pressure had risen to 1.5 times the designed capacity, the Japan Nuclear Safety agency said. Media also said the radiation level was rising in the turbine building.
The cooling problems at the Japanese plant raised fears of a repeat of 1979′s Three Mile Island accident, the most serious in the history of the U.S. nuclear power industry. Experts, however, said the situation was, so far, less serious.
Equipment malfunctions, design problems and human error led to a partial meltdown of the reactor core at the Three Mile Island plant, but only minute amounts of dangerous radioactive gases were released.
“The situation is still several stages away from Three Mile Island when the reactor container ceased to function as it should,” said Tomoko Murakami, leader of the nuclear energy group at Japan’s Institute of Energy Economics.
Toshiaki Sakai, director of the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum International Cooperation Center, said global nuclear power companies around the globe have since the U.S. accident implemented over 53 safety improvements to avert a repeat.
Reactors shut down due to the earthquake account for 18 percent of Japan’s nuclear power generating capacity.
Nuclear power produces about 30 percent of the country’s electricity. Many reactors are located in earthquake-prone zones such as Fukushima and Fukui on the coast.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) estimates that around 20 percent of nuclear reactors around the world are currently operating in areas of significant seismic activity.
The IAEA said the sector began putting more emphasis on external hazards after an earthquake hit TEPCO’s Kashiwazaki-Kariwa plant in July 2007, until then the largest to ever affect a nuclear facility.
When the earthquake hit the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa nuclear power plant four reactors shut down automatically. Water containing radioactive material was released into the sea, but without an adverse effect on human health or the environment, it said.
TEPCO had been operating three out of six reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant at the time of the quake, all of which shut down.
The spokesman added that there were no concerns of a water leak for the remaining three reactors at the plant, which had been shut for planned maintenance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- The Lobby Is International ……. November 22, 2013
- Ben Griffin | We Will NOT Fight For Queen and Country …… November 15, 2013
- Eugene Kaspersky Press Club 2013 ……. November 12, 2013
- The truth about protesting ……… November 11, 2013
- Arafat, Balfour and Palestine ………. November 9, 2013
- RT @christineinsatx: Obama's own personal wealth has increased 10 million. How many people did he disadvantage to obtain his wealth?....end..... 15 hours ago
- RT @charlesfrith: A typically pseudo Semitic white supremacist claim. @BoldFreshJew 90% of Israelis are 8th century Khazarian converts st…....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @Magdalena0113: Welcome to Walmerica "@DianeHowell11: Welcome to 3rd world America... #UniteBlue http://t.co/y1EQgelQj0”....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @democracynow: Gaza Activists Stage "Reverse Flotilla" Against Israeli Blockade owl.li/rq22P....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @Alessandra_Ram: Thousands of stray dogs roam the streets of Detroit, adding to a sense of "lawlessness" that has gripped the city http:…....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @msnativewarrior: Elsipogtog: warning! If you see this dog walking around the rez, treat him good. Sydney the warrior dog from Hali😂 htt…....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @MediaExposedDay: Sick ,"The Pentagon and Slave Labor in U.S. Prisons " 23 cents hr to manufacture high tech electronics http://t.co/zhS…....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @Shugah: Yup. RT @MrMilitantNegro: http://t.co/CQiYMoMlHz....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @TheJayCalledLee: Netanyahu Admits his Country's Alliance with Saudi Arabia - youtu.be/kvJMJcVb3ZA....end..... 1 day ago
- RT @Hussamov11: http://t.co/YRuB7oLpdL....end..... 1 day ago
Todays Top 10 views
- 9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH) .......
- History : Albert Pikes letter to G.Mazzini (filed under : "The Power of Satan") .................
- my HAARP Page
- Haiti “Reconstruction”: Luxury Hotels, Sweat Shops and Deregulation for the Foreign Corporate Elite ........
- Caution : SATIRE ! A selection of pics from the WWWeb ............
- Full text of Saif Gaddafi's speech (Feb. 2011)
- Hussein-Arafat-Gaddafi-Chavez etc.,: "looks like the NWO is eliminating opposing leaders all over the Planet (filed under,: you could be next).......
- Exclusive-Photo- Al Jazzera, Reuter published the news of CW attack in East Ghouta, Damascus one day before the massacre happened .........
- Who was the naked Man and was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shot after his surrender ? (something smells fishy here)................
looking for something ? search my Newsread !
“Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Cree Indian Prophecy
- The Lobby Is International ……. November 22, 2013
- Ben Griffin | We Will NOT Fight For Queen and Country …… November 15, 2013
- Eugene Kaspersky Press Club 2013 ……. November 12, 2013
- The truth about protesting ……… November 11, 2013
- Arafat, Balfour and Palestine ………. November 9, 2013
- Statement by Sarah Harrison ………. November 7, 2013
- Shouting ’9/11′ in a Crowded Internet ……… November 5, 2013
- The Truth About Bottled Water …………. November 4, 2013
- Paris Jackson Enters Treatment Facility + Her “Illuminati” Tweets ………. October 29, 2013
- Who killed Michael Hastings? (filed under : Cyber assassination)……. October 26, 2013
- “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor.”A Documentary By Massimo Mazzucco……. October 21, 2013
- Freemasons wrote the Constitution of the US ? ………… October 18, 2013
- my Top 100 rock songs of all time (part 3/79-70) October 8, 2013
- my Top 100 rock songs of all time (part 2/89-80) October 5, 2013
- my Top 100 rock songs of all time (part 1/100-90) October 4, 2013
This site is mostly GOOGLE free !
Revolution ( in the US a constitutional right )The 1776 Declaration of Independence stated that when a long train of abuses by those in power evidence a design to reduce the rights of people to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the peoples right, in fact their duty to engage in a revolution.
and ….. JFK in his own words !
- In a speech to the Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, President Kennedy said: “No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition; and both are necessary. . . . Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed, and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law makers once decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment.”
Abraham Lincoln said, just before his assassination:I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Hmmmm.
Videos ,Documentals ,etc.
- The Crash of 1929 …………….
- Four Horsemen – Official Trailer ……….
- Josh Reeves Special Report: Norway Massacre, Winehouse, Templar Cartel – All Roads Lead to Rome …………….
- police-state 4 – the rise of FEMA ……………
- Benazir Bhutto ,claiming “Bin Laden was Murdered” (2001) ……..
- Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy …………….
- “Inside Job”: Official Trailer in HD………………….
- NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT – SENSITIVE INFORMATION …………..
- Rothschild Documentary ……………..
- “House of Rothschild” 1934 ,with “Boris Karloff (pre-code Hollywood) ……..
- The Arrivals pt.1 ………..
- Blackwater: Shadow Army ………….
The American Dream By The Provocateur Network
War on Drugs
don’t forget to
- World for 9/11 truth
- Actors and artists for911truth
- Military officers for 911 truth
- Scientists for 911 truth
- Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
- Firefighters for 911truth
- Pilots for 911 truth
- Medical professionals for 9/11 truth
- Political leaders for 9/11 truth
- lawyers for 9/11 truth?
- Veterans for 9/11 truth
- Scholars for 9/11 truth
- The 3. truth about 9/11
- 9/11: Confessions of a Former CIA Asset (filed under 9/11 was an inside job)……………
- Foreknowledge of Building 7′s Collapse : Dr. Graeme MacQueen
- New 9/11 Raw Footage: Explosions During Collapse of Twin Towers
- Conspiracy documentary on 9/11 attacks will soon be India’s first e-film
- Nine Years, Two Wars, Hundreds of Thousands Dead – and Nothing Learnt Did 9/11 make us all mad? Our memorial to the innocents who died nine years ago has been a holocaust of fire and blood . . .
- Video: 9 Years Later, Nearly 900 9/11 Responders Have Died, Survivors Fight for Compensation
- The Terror Faced by Arabs and Muslims in the Aftermath of 9/11
- The Anniversary of 9/11
- How the world changed after 9/11
- 9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
- Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
- Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
- A must see : 9/11 Planners Confess on National Television
- A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York
- ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED
Maps & History
Categories9/11 Alternative Energies Americas Anti government protests Anti NWO Anti War Big Brother Biohazards and Ecocides Chemtrails Covert Ops Crimes against Humanity Culture Disinformation Drug Business etc. False Flag Ops Gaza Genocides GM Foods ,Transgenicos etc. Gran Theft Economics HAARP Health and Wellness Industrial Farming & related Internet Media Lies Middle East Music , my rockn'reality Natural Disasters Natural Healing New World Order Poisoning of Mother Earth Satire Science Terrorism Uncategorized Vaccines and related Vatican Violations of Human Rights World at War ( not the Game ) World People World Politics World Revolution Zionism
- 254,576 hits
Neesweek …………… (“Click the pics”)
BREAKING!! Australian Politician Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21 and New World Order!
Arafat poisoned to death: Medical journal
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ‘ordinary business’
Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals
Look at ‘liberated’ Libya and despair
Red Pill 9/11: Why they did it,How they did it,Who did it .
The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
The Osama bin Laden Myth
Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia
Rothschilds Conduct “Red Symphony”
You don’t need to be a Prophet : The Zionists are doing to America what they did to Germany ?
Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948
The shocking horrors of the Israeli genocide in Palestine/Jenin (very strong Images)
NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969
Trophy shots from the IDF ( strong images, viewer discretion advised)
LIBYA R.I.P. …… THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU NOW
just a little reminder !
Factcheck : The green Book : read and understand this before you jump into conclusions that Gaddhafi was a ruthless dictator
Power Tales : THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
The History of the House of Rothschild (by Andrew Hitchcock)
must see Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy
Photo Horrors: 3rd Reich vs Gaza (www.veteranstoday.com)
Depleted Uranium: The Ultimate Dirty Bomb
FLASHBACK : FUKUSHIMA SECOND EXPLOSION REACTOR 3 JAPAN (03/13/2011)
THE SCROLLZONE !
- Japan Doctor: “Completely beyond comprehension” how huge the contamination of ocean water will be — Fukushima radioactive material poured in landfills to enter sea — It’s spreading over whole world (VIDEO) December 5, 2013 ENENews
- Study: Evidence of “uncontrollable nuclear reaction” after Fukushima reactors shutdown — “Emerged criticality” supported by data (PHOTOS) December 5, 2013 ENENews
- Gov’t Doc.: Re-criticality a threat at Fukushima; Concern melted fuel to change it’s form — M.I.T. Q&A: Coolability of the molten corium is questionable (VIDEO) December 5, 2013 ENENews
- IAEA Official: “What we are trying to say is consider” putting all the toxic Fukushima water in Pacific — Impact on human health must be monitored — Nearby countries all against it (PHOTO) December 4, 2013 ENENews
- Top Official: Protesting secrecy law is act of terrorism — Japan gov’t promotes idea that you’re racist if avoiding Fukushima produce — Bloomberg: “The entire process has echoes of George Orwell” — Nuclear activists to be constantly spied on? December 4, 2013 ENENews
- Japan Author: Fukushima disaster “impossible to control” — Senior Scientist: The sheer number of things going wrong… they’ve never solved any problems — Mutual Fund: Officials never regained control at plant December 4, 2013 ENENews
- AP: Experts warn about ground sinking at Fukushima plant — Tepco Adviser: Reactor building structures likely degraded; “Containment degradation” concerns back in 2011 December 3, 2013 ENENews
- TV: All-time high radiation level in well at Fukushima plant 40 meters from Pacific — 1.1 billion Bq/m³ of strontium-90, other beta emitters — “Feared highly contaminated water leaking into ground” and being allowed to flow into sea (VIDEO) December 3, 2013 ENENews
- Tepco Adviser: Fuel is damaged in two Fukushima pools — 150 billion Bq/m³ of Cesium-137 at Unit 3, possible second explosion after 3/11 — “Certainly appears something of significance occurred” December 3, 2013 ENENews
- TV: Sea star die-off worse than thought; Now over entire West Coast; Going from one species to others — Gov’t tests ‘rule out’ Fukushima — Coincidence they’re all melting at once, or something fishy is going on in these waters (VIDEO) December 3, 2013 ENENews
- Saturn's mysterious hexagon behaves like Earth's ozone hole December 5, 2013A raging hurricane is creating a "suck zone" at Saturn's north pole. The handy Cassini spacecraft recently captured a bunch of images of the six-sided jet stream surrounding the storm, which mission managers then put together into an awesome animation showing the wind currents shifting. (You can see the animation here.) The feature is pretty i […]
- The witty exam answers that apparently scored top marks December 5, 2013As clever answers to exam questions continue to be well known urban myths, the Telegraph has collected a list of some of the best known stories They are the stuff of urban legend, the witty exam answers that while at first look seem implausible, claim to have earned pupils top marks for their ability to use their own logic. The Barometer problem: In one exam […]
- Indian teams hunt for tiger after 3 Bandipur deaths December 5, 2013Forest officials in the southern Indian state of Karnataka are searching for a tiger which they say has killed three villagers in the past week. Teams have gone deep into Bandipur tiger reserve with orders to shoot the "man-eater" with tranquilisers. A fourth fatality in recent days is being blamed on another tiger. Meanwhile, angry locals demandin […]
- US Wildlife Services kills 1.5 million animals each year with no public accountability December 5, 2013The Center for Biological Diversity and allies petitioned the Obama Administration today to reform the federal wildlife-killing agency known as "Wildlife Services," which kills nearly 1.5 million coyotes, bears, otters, foxes, birds and other animals each year without any requirement to disclose its activities to the public. The secretive killing - […]
- About 40 whales trapped in Florida's Everglades National Park December 5, 2013Four of about 40 pilot whales stranded in the Everglades National Park in southwest Florida have died, news media reported on Wednesday morning. Wildlife officials are working to rescue 20 to 30 pilot whales stranded in a remote area of Everglades National Park in Monroe County. About 30 whales are trapped in the shallow water near Everglades National Park, […]
- Mexico's Colima volcano activity: Strombolian-type explosions and lava flows occurring December 5, 2013Activity remains elevated. Strombolian-type explosions and lava flows / glowing lava avalanches on the upper slope continue. Colima is one of the most active volcanoes in Mexico and in North America. It has erupted more than 40 times since 1576. One of the largest eruptions was on January 20 - 24, 1913. Nevado de Colima, also known as Tzapotépetl, lies 5 kil […]
- Hmm...Volcanic ash reveals rapid Ice Age climate change December 5, 2013Regional climate changes can be very rapid. A German-British team of geoscientists now reports that such a rapid climate change occurred in different regions with a time difference of 120 years. Investigation in the west German Eifel region and in southern Norway demonstrated that at the end of the last glaciation about 12,240 years before present climate be […]
- Twin volcanoes erupt on volcanic island of Vanuatu December 5, 2013Steam and ash stream from the twin volcanoes on the island of Ambrym in the Pacific archipelago of Vanuatu, as seen in a picture captured from the International Space Station as it passed overhead. "Not every day you get to see an active volcano, let alone two," NASA astronaut Mike Hopkins tweeted on Monday. Ambrym is literally one of the hotspots […]
- South Korea: Surge in 'digital dementia' December 5, 2013Doctors in South Korea are reporting a surge in "digital dementia" among young people who have become so reliant on electronic devices that they can no longer remember everyday details like their phone numbers. South Korea is one of the most digitally connected nations in the world and the problem of internet addiction among both adults and childre […]
- Epidemic of dementia looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050 December 5, 2013Many governments are woefully unprepared for an epidemic of dementia currently affecting 44 million people worldwide and set to more than treble to 135 million people by 2050, health experts and campaigners said on Thursday. Fresh estimates from the advocacy group Alzheimer's Disease International (ADI) showed a 17 percent increase in the number of peop […]
- Saturn's mysterious hexagon behaves like Earth's ozone hole December 5, 2013
- Internet’s new biggest threat? Hackers secretly redirecting web traffic around the world December 5, 2013 RT
- NSA considered ‘unilateral spying’ on Australia, Canada, NZ citizens December 5, 2013 RT
- Fast-food workers walk off: LIVE UPDATES December 5, 2013 RT
- Bone mystery: Did ancient humans have sex with other species than Neanderthals? December 5, 2013 RT
- UN sanctions military intervention in Central African Republic December 5, 2013 RT
- Cameron visit accepts China's new superpower status December 5, 2013 RT
- Masonic spin doctor ‘hijacks’ Navalny’s party name December 5, 2013 RT
- American Studies Association backs academic boycott of Israel December 5, 2013 RT
- Russian bear steps in as American Empire unravels in Middle East December 5, 2013 RT
- Ukraine gets $8bn investment from China December 5, 2013 RT
- Poland Lights Up Tallest Building in Colors of Ukrainian Flag December 5, 2013
- Ukraine’s President Yanukovych Urges Chinese to Invest in Olympic Dream December 5, 2013
- Powerful, Outspoken Mayor in Southern Kyrgyzstan City Fired December 5, 2013
- Top International Diplomats Meet in Protest-Hit Kiev December 5, 2013
- Georgian Winemaking Makes UNESCO Protected Heritage List December 5, 2013
- NSA Collects 5Bln Cell Phone Records Daily – Report December 4, 2013
- Main News of December 4 December 4, 2013
- ‘Extremely Dangerous’ Radioactive Material Stolen in Mexico December 4, 2013
- US Firm Sued After Link to Allegedly Illegal Russian Logging December 4, 2013
- Ukrainian Opposition Vows to Besiege More Gov’t Buildings December 4, 2013
- 10 killed in militants attacks in Iraq's Kirkuk December 5, 2013At least 10 people were killed and some 75 wounded in Wednesday's coordinated attacks on police headquarters and a hostage-taken attack at an adjacent shopping mall in the oil-hub city of Kirkuk, police and medics said on Thursday.
- Kerry says in Israel "some progress" made in peace talks December 5, 2013U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in Jerusalem on Thursday that despite reports to the contrary, there is "some progress" in the talks between Israel and the Palestinians.
- 7 injured in bomb attack at foreign forces convoy in Afghanistan December 5, 2013At least seven Afghan civilians were injured Thursday as a suicide bombing hit a foreign troops' convoy in Maiwand district of southern Kandahar province, said a provincial source.
- Central African Republic clash claims 20 lives ahead of UN decision December 5, 2013At least 20 people were killed and dozens of others wounded in a clash in Central African Republic early Thursday before the United Nations makes a decision to deploy troops in the troubled country.
- Bangladesh opposition calls another three-day blockade December 5, 2013Bangladesh's main opposition Thursday called another round of nationwide non-stop 72-hour blockade from Saturday morning to press home its demand for a non-party caretaker government.
- 20 killed in suicide bombing attack in Yemen December 5, 2013At least 20 soldiers were killed and dozens of others injured when suicide car bombings rocked the Yemeni defense ministry in the capital on Thursday morning, officials told Xinhua.
- Kerry visits Mideast to push stalled peace talks December 5, 2013U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry started on Wednesday a new round of visit in the region, including Israel and the Palestinian territories, in a bid to push forward the stalled peace talks between those two sides, said a senior Palestinian official.
- Obama presses Congress to raise minimum wage December 5, 2013U.S. President Barack Obama on Wednesday called on Congress to raise the national minimum wage and reduce income inequality in the world's largest economy, in an effort to shift public focus away from the glitch-filled rollout of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- NSA gathers 5 bln records of cellphone location data a day December 5, 2013The U.S. National Security Agency is gathering nearly 5 billion records a day on cellphone location data around the world, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday citing the latest leak by former defense Edward Snowden.
- Thai anti-gov't protesters demand investigation of demonstrator's death December 4, 2013Thousands of anti-government protesters marched to Thailand's national police headquarters demanding support in investigating the death of a demonstrator.
- 10 killed in militants attacks in Iraq's Kirkuk December 5, 2013
- Iran deal safe from US attacks, for now December 5, 2013The deal over Iran's nuclear program appears safe from any serious attack by the pro-Israel United States Congress, at least for the rest of this year. Sanctions threats have receded as the Washington foreign policy elite reach consensus that the Geneva accord is good, while public polls show growing backing that crosses party lines. - Jim Lobe (Dec 5, […]
- Yemeni unity threatened by stalled dialogue December 5, 2013The collective sense of revolutionary hope Yemenis felt as president Ali Abdullah Saleh was overthrown has faded as elements of his regime push back and as the separatist-leaning south rejects national dialogue. In 2011, calls for an end to corrupt, clan-based politics united the youth, now the revolt's failure to deliver change threatens war and secess […]
- Modi faces Indian political currents December 5, 2013Supporters of Indian opposition premiership candidate Narendra Modi say victory would let him replicate at a national level a "small government" model that's credited with generating economic progress in Gujarat, the state he rules as chief minister. Such optimism ignores the increasing ease with which smaller parties are holding political pro […]
- South Korea's free speech problem December 5, 2013Criminal indictments for defamation have more than doubled in South Korea over the past few years, giving pause to critics of President Park Geun-hye, who has accelerated the decline in freedom of speech since taking office in February. - Geoffrey Fattig (Dec 5, '13)
- ADIZ proves hard to fathom December 5, 2013While the borders of China's air defense identification zone do little to reinforce the country's territorial claims in the East China Sea, the timing of the zone's declaration threatens to derail regional trust building launched by Taiwan, South Korea and China itself. In essence, the ADIZ is missing a foreign policy rational that would justi […]
- Future demands
new-style growth December 5, 2013Americans beware: the global economy is heading East and South, with China leading the way in showing how to improve social conditions along with production. That future means growth with distribution, not stagnation with inequality. - Johan Galtung
- Empty coffers are
Rouhani's next test December 5, 2013President Hassan Rouhani has so far maintained a wide base of political support in Iran as he pursues engagement with the West on nuclear issues. Next, he has to walk the economic tightrope. - Kevan Harris
- Iran deal safe from US attacks, for now December 5, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rafsanjani: Expansion of Tehran-Baghdad relations strengthens regional security December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – Chairman of the Expediency Council Ayatollah Akbar Hashemei Rafsanjani said on Thursday that deeply rooted relations between Iran and Iraq bolsters security of the region.
- Zarif: Iran attaches importance to restoration of stability, security to Iraq December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Thursday that Iran attaches importance to restoration of stability and security to Iraq.
- Iran minister confers with Omani, Indian, German counterparts on economic cooperation December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA - Iranian Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Mohammad Reza conferred in Bali, Indonesia on Thursday with his counterparts from Oman, India and Germany on expansion of mutual economic cooperation.
- Official: Chabahar best option for transit of goods December 5, 2013Chabahar, Dec 5, IRNA - Deputy Foreign Minister for Asia-Pacific Affairs Ebrahim Rahimpour said on Thursday that the southeastern Iranian port city of Chabahar was the best option for transit of goods to other countries compard to similar ports in India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- President Rouhani: Development of ties with neighboring states, priority of Iran December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – President Hassan Rouhani told visiting Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki here Thursday that the priority of his government is to develop relations with the neighboring states, Iraq in particular.
- Supreme Leader: No obstacle to expansion of ties with Iraq December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Thursday that grounds are fully prepared for expansion of Iran-Iraq all-out relations and that there is no barrier hindering boost in regional cooperation.
- Pakistan says NATO supplies blocked via Torkham December 5, 2013Islamabad, Dec 5, IRNA – Pakistan on Thursday confirmed that supplies to NATO forces through the country’s main routes have been suspended.
- Iran President, Iraq PM meet in Tehran December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 7, IRNA – President Hassan Rouhani and visiting Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki here on Thursday held talks on issues of mutual interest.
- President felicitates Japan on National Day December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – President Hassan Rouhani, in a message to the Japanese Emperor Akihito felicitated him on the country’s National Day.
- Senior member of China State Council to visit Iran soon December 5, 2013Tehran, Dec 5, IRNA – A senior member of China’s State Council is planned to travel to Iran on December 7, it is reported on Thursday.
- Rafsanjani: Expansion of Tehran-Baghdad relations strengthens regional security December 5, 2013
- More Obamacare glitches yet expected December 5, 2013Unresolved technical problems with US President Barack Obama’s health care website may take patients by surprise when they find they have no insurance despite a successful signup on the website.
- North Korea recalls envoy to Malaysia December 5, 2013North Korea has reportedly recalled its ambassador to Malaysia, who is a relative of the country's leader, Kim Jong-Un, only days after the leader’s powerful uncle was removed from all his posts.
- Fresh austerity lies ahead: UK minister December 5, 2013Britain’s Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne says the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) fell by 7.2 percent from 2008 to 2009, adding that the drop wiped £112 billion off the UK’s economy.
- Pakistani MPs protest US drone attacks December 5, 2013More than 100 Pakistani legislators have staged a protest against US assassination drone attacks in the country's northwestern tribal areas.
- Canada seeks to claim North Pole December 5, 2013Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper has instructed government bureaucrats to include the North Pole in the country’s Arctic claim to be submitted to the United Nations.
- 'Cameron bound in servitude to Israel' December 5, 2013Whenever a Western leader expresses adoration and undying support for the Zionist regime, the Jewish Chronicle can be relied on to make the most of it. This week it reports on UK Prime Minister David Cameron’s Chanucah/Hanukkah reception in Downing Street when he lit a menorah (that elegant 9-branch candlestick) with the Chief Rabbi.
- Nearly 80 bodies found in CAR capital December 5, 2013Nearly 80 dead bodies have been found in a mosque and on the surrounding streets in the Central African Republic's capital city of Bangui.
- ‘Toronto mayor tried to buy crack video’ December 5, 2013Scandal-plagued Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may have offered cash and a car to buy a video showing him using crack cocaine and heroin, officials say.
- ‘100,000 Ethiopians leave Saudi Arabia’ December 5, 2013Ethiopian Foreign Ministry says it has repatriated more than 100,000 citizens from Saudi Arabia following the kingdom’s violent crackdown against illegal immigrants.
- ‘Syria talks must have clear agenda’ December 5, 2013Iranian Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani says the forthcoming Geneva II conference on the ongoing crisis in Syria must have a clear agenda aimed at safeguarding the rights of all ethnic and religious groups in the Arab state.
- More Obamacare glitches yet expected December 5, 2013
- Biden trip to china leaves zone rift open December 5, 2013Islam Times - US Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday had a five-hour meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing to resolve the rising tensions over China’s declaration for a new air defense zone in the East China Sea. However, the dispute remained unresolved at the end of the meeting, US officials said.
- Russia, NATO discuss Syria crisis December 5, 2013Islam Times - The Russia-NATO Council (RNC) has expressed readiness to consider more assistance to the joint mission of the UN and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in elimination of chemical weapons in Syria.
- India plans to build wall along Kashmir border December 5, 2013Islam Times - India is planning to construct a wall along the 198-km border with Pakistan in the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region.
- Congressman: US should nuke Iran nuclear facilities if needed December 5, 2013Islam Times - A hawkish US congressman calls on Washington to use “tactical nuclear weapons” to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities if military action becomes necessary.
- Syrian Army Kills More Militants, Terrorist Attacks Claim Lives of 19 Citizens December 5, 2013Islam Times - The Syrian army carried out several operations against terrorists' dens and gatherings in several provinces, killing and injuring many terrorists, in addition to destroying their equipment, SANA reported.
- Syria Militant Threat ‘May Force US Rethink President Assad’ December 5, 2013Islam Times - Intensifying violence has presented new opportunities for militant groups across the Middle East and raised concerns among US intelligence and counterterrorism officials that militants aligned with al-Qaeda could establish a base in Syria capable of threatening the world peace, New York Times reported.
- Hezbollah Mourns Martyr Hassan Lakkis in Baalbek December 5, 2013Islam Times - Hezbollah mourned the leader martyr Hassan Lakkis in Baalbek, eastern Lebanon, after he had been murdered Tuesday midnight in front of his home in St. Therese-Hadath.
- ‘US decides to take on China, Russia’ December 5, 2013Islam Times - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence.
- No more US boots at Afghan doorsteps? December 5, 2013Islam Times - In his refusal to sign the Afghan-US security pact which would enable some US troops to stay in Afghanistan after 2014, Afghan President Hamid Karzai is signaling a clear message to the United States: Afghanistan does not need US troops on its ground any more.
- What really rattles Israel is not Iran N-program December 5, 2013Islam Times - While Israel with its ever growing paranoia of Iran continues to lobby the US government, hoping to drive a wedge at the heart of Tehran-Washington’s nascent friendship, bent on annihilating Iran’s civilian nuclear program, it is not really uranium which troubles the mind of Tel Aviv, but rather what the new US-Iran agreement implies for its st […]
- Biden trip to china leaves zone rift open December 5, 2013
- Le Budget du Pentagone sera diminué de 100 milliards de dollars en cinq ansLe secrétaire à la Défense, Chuck Hagel, a annoncé la diminution du budget du Pentagone de 100 milliards de dollars en cinq ans, soit environ 20 du budget actuel, qui s'ajouteront aux coupes déjà effectuées cette année. À titre d'exemple, le secrétaire à la Défense a annoncé qu'il licenciait immédiatement 200 des 2 400 membres de son cabinet. […]
- Des jihadistes assurent le service d'ordre des manifestations à KievDepuis une semaine à Kiev, d'imposantes manifestations tentent de contraindre le gouvernement à revenir sur sa décision de ne pas signer l'accord d'association avec l'Union européenne. En fait, l'Ukraine est historiquement divisée entre deux populations : à l'Ouest, les pro-Union européenne et à l'Est, les pro-Russes. C […]
- Le leader d'Otpor ! travaillait pour StratforSrdja Popovic, un des deux fondateurs d'Otpor ! (le groupe qui organisa la révolution colorée en Serbie) et du CANVAS (le groupe qui forme des militants partout dans le monde en vue d'organiser des révolutions colorées), et son épouse ont été des employés de Stratfor, la firme texane de renseignement privée. Selon Carl Gibson et Steve Horn, qui ont […]
- Bachar el-Assad à nouveau accusé de crimesLa Haut commissaire aux Droits de l'homme des Nations unies, la Sud-africaine Navi Pillay, a déclaré que la Commission d'enquête qu'elle a créée à propos des crimes commis en Syrie avait accumulé quantité de preuves de crimes de guerre et de crimes contre l'humanité. « Les preuves indiquent une responsabilité au plus haut niveau du gouver […]
- Shimon Peres s'est exprimé devant le Conseil de sécurité du Golfe, fin novembreDans un entretien à Bloomberg TV, le prince saoudien Al-Walid Ben Talal (5e fortune du monde) a déclaré, le 22 novembre 2013 : « L'Arabie saoudite, les Arabes et les musulmans sunnites approuvent une attaque israélienne contre l'Iran pour détruire son programme nucléaire (…) Les sunnites appuieraient une telle attaque car ils sont hostiles aux chii […]
- Rohani accuse Ahmadinejad de mauvaise gestionA Téhéran, le président-cheikh Hassan Rohani a prononcé une allocution télévisée pour ses 100 jours au pouvoir. Il s'est livré à une vive critique de la gestion de son prédécesseur, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, qu'il a accusé d'avoir laissé derrière lui une dette de 67 milliards de dollars et qu'il a rendu responsable de tous les problèmes du pay […]
- Sous l'olivier, « symbole de paix », par Manlio DinucciLa coopération entre Israël et l'Italie s'intensifie, aussi bien au plan économique ou culturel qu'au plan militaire. Lors de sa dernière visite officielle à Rome, Benjamin Netanyahu a signé 12 accords inter-étatiques, tandis que l'armée italienne participait à de très grandes manœuvres avec celle de l'État colonial. Le lien enraciné […]Manlio Dinucci
- Tensions entre la Russie et les Pays-BasDmitry Borodin (photo), n°2 de l'ambassade de la Fédération de Russie au Royaume des Pays-Bas, a annoncé qu'il quittait le pays. Le 5 octobre, la police faisait irruption dans sa résidence après avoir reçu un signalement selon lequel il battait ses enfants. Le diplomate fut trainé hors de chez lui et passé à tabac, avant d'être soudainement re […]
- Harper : Israël pourra toujours compter sur le CanadaAlors que les relations entre Israël et les États-Unis sont devenues particulièrement tendues et que Washington a imposé à Tel-Aviv son accord avec l'Iran, le Canada s'est positionné comme l'ami indéfectible de l'État colonial. Invité à une soirée de gala du Fonds national juif (Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael), le Premier ministre canadien, Step […]
- L'Iran reconnait enfin les négociations secrètes avec les États-UnisAlors que son ministère avait dans un premier temps nié que l'accord de Genève ait été précédé de négociations secrètes irano-américaines, le ministre iranien des Affaires étrangères, Mohammad Javad Zarif (photo : avec son homologue omanais Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah), a reconnu leur existence et remercié, le 2 décembre 2013, Oman pour les avoir accue […]
- Le Budget du Pentagone sera diminué de 100 milliards de dollars en cinq ans
- Palestinians Lose Again December 5, 2013Though the President of the United States is responsible for the management of the nation’s foreign policy he hardly has a free hand. Congress has increasingly been playing a role utilizing its power to legislate and also its control over the federal budget while various non-government constituencies within the United States have the ability to […]Philip Giraldi
- Impossible Dialogue: The Choice in Yemen December 5, 2013Chances are dim that elections will be held in Yemen next February. Yet without elections, the push for reforms and change that were inspired by the Yemeni revolution would become devoid of any real value. Yemenis might find themselves back on the street, repeating the original demands that echoed in the country’s many impoverished cities, […]Ramzy Baroud
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 24 Killed, 97 Wounded December 4, 2013Militants have again targeted a security installation in Iraq. This time it was in Kirkuk. At 21 people were killed and 87 more were wounded there or in other attacks.Margaret Griffis
- The Real Reason Hawks Are Trying To Kill the Deal With Iran December 4, 2013Why are Israel, Saudi Arabia, and their congressional allies in both American political parties trying to kill an interim nuclear deal with Iran that effectively freezes (and in some instances rolls back) the Iranian nuclear program until a comprehensive deal can be reached to permanently limit the program so that Iran cannot build a nuclear […]Ivan Eland
- 1984 Was an Instruction Manual December 4, 2013Originally posted at TomDispatch. Once upon a time, you might have said that someone “disappeared.” But in the 1970s in Argentina, Chile, and elsewhere, that verb grew eerily more active in its passive form. He or she no longer “disappeared,” but “was disappeared” – up to 30,000 Argentineans by their own military in the course […]Tom Engelhardt
- Long Live ‘Isolationism’! December 4, 2013How many times has the Pew Research Center for People and the Press come out with a poll showing that the American people are going "isolationist"? I’ve lost count. The latest poll results show that: "The public’s skepticism about U.S. international engagement – evident in America’s Place in the World surveys four and eight years ago – has inc […]Justin Raimondo
- Suicide Bombers Target Security Personnel Across Iraq; 67 Killed, 98 Wounded December 4, 2013Suicide bombers attacked several security-oriented locations across Iraq. In those and other attacks at least 67 people were killed and 98 more were wounded. Bombers briefly held one police station hostage in Tikrit.Margaret Griffis
- Equal Opportunity Killing December 3, 2013Nancy Pelosi called it the “selfie of the year": the group snapshot of the first four women to make it through Marine infantry training. "Fearless," as Pelosi describes them. "Badasses," as onlookers have labeled them. Here is an acerbic quote from an article on Gawker: These women have now definitively proven what fatuous Congressio […]Karen DeCoster
- Hamid Karzai: No Ordinary Puppet December 3, 2013Hamid Karzai, he of the signature Karakul hat and brightly colored robes, we hardly knew ye. Karzai, upon whom the Queen of England once bestowed an honorary knighthood, we barely recognize you. Karzai, for whom we have overlooked the drugs, the money laundering, the election fraud, the jailing of your own women – where did […]Kelley B. Vlahos
- Family of Six Among 15 Killed, 31 Wounded Across Iraq December 3, 2013At least 15 people were killed and 31 more were wounded across Iraq. A family of six was executed in the north.Margaret Griffis
- Palestinians Lose Again December 5, 2013
- 2013 Sets A New Record For Volcanic Eruptions: Heightens The Risk Of Global Cooling December 5, 2013image: photovolcanica.comChris CarringtonActivist Post2013 has seen more volcanic eruptions than at any time since records began. As reported in Seven Volcanoes In Six Different Countries All Start Erupting Winin Hours Of Each Other, vulcanism is on the increase. In an average year, 50-60 volcanoes erupt. So far this year there have been 83, not including an […]Activist
- Stunning Chart: Today’s Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929… December 5, 2013Mac SlavoActivist PostWith the holiday shopping season off to a slow start according to preliminary retail sales numbers and with the stock market sitting near all time highs, one can’t help but wonder what will happen when investors realize the economy isn’t really doing as well as we’ve been told by the experts.The evidence suggests that we can expect deva […]Activist
- Google Seeks Market Share in Growing Robotics Industry December 5, 2013image sourceNicholas WestActivist Post Robots are already outsourcing humans, but some robotics experts are predicting that 2045 will be the time when the last human worker receives his or her walking papers. It's an undeniable trend, as robots are set to move from the assembly line to the delivery and fulfillment areas with autonomous vehicles, and per […]Activist
- Unindicted US War Criminals v. Iran December 5, 2013Two unindicted war criminals meetingWith Barack Obama, 2009image sourceStephen LendmanActivist PostFormer Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Shultz are two of America's worst.Kissinger was an early architect of new world order harshness. He's guilty of multiple crimes of war, against humanity and genocide. Just societies would have imp […]Activist
- 10 Ways Bitcoin Is Better Than The Federal Reserve December 5, 2013Dees IllustrationEric BlairActivist PostThe Federal Reserve System is a parasite that feeds off human suffering. It is indeed the dragon that must be slayed for humanity to experience true freedom. I want to End the Fed, but I want it to end as peacefully and orderly as possible. That is why I buy Bitcoin. In June 2011, I wrote this about Bitcoin: "It s […]Activist Post
- United Nations Launches First Fleet of Surveillance Drones December 5, 2013Update on the global drone arms race.Add captionNicholas WestActivist PostIt has been predicted that the development of drone surveillance by the U.S. would spark a global race to develop new drone capabilities, leading to a potentially dystopian future of drone wars where combat and even assassinations can be performed by fleets of insect-like microbots. Th […]Activist
- Britain's War on Press Freedom December 5, 2013Stephen LendmanActivist PostPress freedom is too important to lose. The right to express thoughts and opinions freely is fundamental. Without it all others are at risk. It's being assaulted in America. It's at risk in Britain. Both countries are democracies in name only. Britain has no constitutional free expression right. Police state ruthlessness […]Activist
- Rise of the “Uber-President”: Obama Rewrites Laws, Ignores the Constitution December 4, 2013Lily DaneActivist PostYesterday the House Judiciary Committee held a hearing to examine the constitutionality of Obama’s executive use of powers.During the hearing, titled “The President’s Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws,” experts discussed the president’s role in our constitutional system.Rep. Bob Goodlatte, chairman of the House Judiciar […]Activist
- Strategies for Building a Neighborhood Prep Cooperative December 4, 2013Jon David MillerActivist PostNow that we are in a time of growing awareness of the potential for a societal breakdown disaster, forming a preparedness cooperative among your neighbors and friends is a crucially important idea.As one of the founders of an urban natural foods cooperative in 1975, that continued to operate for 30 years through many changes, I u […]Activist
- 2013 Sets A New Record For Volcanic Eruptions: Heightens The Risk Of Global Cooling December 5, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Defense Department gives local police equipment designed for a war zone December 3, 2013(FoxNews) - From war zones to city streets, some military vehicles are getting a new life — and not everyone is happy about the recycling. The Defense Department recently announced it would be giving domestic law enforcement forces hulking vehicles designed to efficiently maneuver in a war zone for use in thwarting any potential high-scale activity. This did […]sakerfa
- Government Claims Americans Have No Right To Challenge NSA Phone Surveillance December 3, 2013(HuffingtonPost) - After years of secrecy, the National Security Agency’s phone records surveillance program had its day in open court on Friday, as civil liberties lawyers asked a federal judge in New York to shut it down, and government lawyers claimed ordinary Americans cannot legally challenge it. U.S. District Court Judge William H. Pauley III did […] R […]sakerfa
- ‘Day of rage’: Police, protesters clash in Israel at plans to evict 40,000 Bedouins December 3, 2013(RussiaToday) - Hundreds gathered in Israel on Saturday to rally against the government’s plans to resettle some 40,000 Bedouins. The proposal has triggered accusations of “discrimination” and “ethnic cleansing” from activist groups, also sparking a protest in the UK. The demonstrations were organized as part of an international “Day of Rage” against the pro […]sakerfa
- What archives? UK ordered destruction of ‘embarrassing’ colonial papers December 3, 2013(RussiaToday) - Britain systematically destroyed documents in colonies that were about to gain independence, declassified Foreign Office files reveal. ‘Operation Legacy’ saw sensitive documents secretly burnt or dumped to cover up traces of British activities. The latest National Archives publication made from a collection of 8,800 colonial-era files held by […]sakerfa
- Bhutan to Be First Country to Go 100% Organic December 3, 2013(NaturalSociety) - If there was ever a nation that could see the purpose behind organic, sustainable farming, it would be a nation that is composed mostly of farmers. Such a place does exist, and it soon may be the first nation to go 100% organic, paving the way for others to do the same on a […] Related posts: Organic Consumers Association Calls for Immedia […]sakerfa
- You Cannot Negotiate With Iran? – Dr. Ron Paul December 3, 2013(RPI) - You cannot negotiate with Iran. That is what they told us for years. The Iranian leadership is too fanatical, they are not rational actors, they are “not like us.” One US official even recently said that deception is part of the Iranian DNA. But just over a week ago negotiations between the five permanent […] Related posts: French foreign minister do […]sakerfa
- Rep. Yoho speaks against NSA overreach on House Floor December 3, 2013(C-SPAN) – Rep. Yoho speaks against NSA overreach and discusses legislation to reform overly broad collection authority. Related posts: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote Intelligence officials confirm White House, State Department approved surveillance of allied leaders House Fight Brews Over NSA Stasi Statesakerfa
- Corrupt City Governments Fail in Their Attempts to Kill Second Amendment December 3, 2013Municipalities violate state laws and their own city charters with anti-gun ordinances (KitDaniels) - Local governments across the country are trying unsuccessfully to enact gun control through city ordinances even though such attempts violate the Bill of Rights, state laws and even their own city charters. James Madison wrote the text of the Second Amendmen […]sakerfa
- Ohio Court: Polite Drivers Are Not Suspicious December 3, 2013(TheNewspaper) - The second highest in Ohio decided on Wednesday that police have no business searching a motorist during a routine traffic stop for being too polite. The Court of Appeals suppressed the evidence that allowed police to seize a .40 caliber Sig Sauer and a small bag of marijuana from Joshua A. Fontaine at 2:27 […] Related posts: Bay Area Driver […]sakerfa
- Eminem’s Rap God – Illuminati Transhumanist Propaganda Exposed December 3, 2013(MarkDice) - Eminem’s ‘Rap God’ Illuminati Transhumanistic Propaganda For the Peon Public. Related posts: Miley Cyrus Likes The Illuminati – Mark Dice Eminem’s Illuminati Allegiance: Posts Satanic Pic on Twitter & Drops New Album on Guy Fawkes Day – Mark Dice Forbes: The Illuminati Delusion – Mark Dicesakerfa
- Defense Department gives local police equipment designed for a war zone December 3, 2013
- Fukushima cancer spike and nuclear industry denial December 5, 2013There has been a spike of thyroid cancer cases in the Fukushima, like there was in Chernobyl after its nuclear disaster. And like Chernobyl, writes Capt. Graham Bates, the nuclear industry is trying to deny the events are related. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston December 5, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Happy Birthday to Our Beloved King December 5, 2013After 67 years on the throne, His Majesty King Bhumipol Adulyadej is the longest-reigning living monarch in the world; and this year, on 5 December, Thailand celebrates his 86th birthday. Long live His Majesty the King! ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Abbott`s Dark State: War powers, invigilation and trust December 4, 2013(Image by John Graham / johngraham.alphalink.com.au) ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Some Data About Mathaba And Facebook December 3, 2013Some statistics, questions and suppositions ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- URGENT - Thailand: Regime & Its Western Backers Claim ``Insurrection`` - Penalty: Death December 3, 2013Image: As mentioned in a myriad of foreign media publications, Thaksin`s proxy party ran with the slogan, ``Thaksin thinks, Peua Thai does.`` As Peua Thai faces charges that a convicted criminal was directly involved in their election campaign, many of the exhibits used against them in court will be of their own design and impossible to deny. ...read more: M […]
- World Bank Whistleblower ``Reveals It All`` December 3, 2013World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes reveals how the ``Global Elite`` rules the world. ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- The Day the South Australian Government Destroyed Democracy December 3, 2013The South Australian government take to democracy with an axe, having only scraped in to government over the past few terms, the ruling Labor party in SA pushed though new laws to ensure they face less opposition in the upcoming elections in a few months time ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Plainte à Paris d'un ancien responsable des comités révolutionnaires libyens torturé par des français December 2, 2013Article in French language about the torture of a leading member of the Libyan revolutionary committees Tahar Dehech by French and Qatari agents in Libya and the opening of a legal case against them in France ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Australian News Media Ignore Launch of New Political Movement in Australia December 2, 2013The Australian Alliance was launched as a new political movement in Australia but was ignored by all news media networks ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Fukushima cancer spike and nuclear industry denial December 5, 2013
- Getting Your History from Hollywood December 4, 2013Imagine a documentary film about the Holocaust which makes no mention of Nazi Germany. Imagine a documentary film about the 1965-66 slaughter of as many as a million “communists” in Indonesia which makes no mention of the key role in the killing played by the United States. But there’s no need to imagine it. It’s [...]William Blum
- Empire, Power & People with Andrew Gavin Marshall- Episode 99 December 4, 2013Trading Away the Future This week, the 159 nations of the WTO are meeting in Bali to try to push through the long-stalled Doha Round of trade talks aimed at establishing a global trade agreement. Simultaneously, efforts are moving quickly ahead on two ‘mega-regional’ trade agreements: the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) – involving some 12 countries [...] […]AGMarshall
- The EyeOpener Report- Genetic Fallacy: How Monsanto Silences Scientific Dissent December 3, 2013That a former Monsanto scientist should find himself in charge of a specially-created post at the very journal that published two landmark studies questioning the safety of that company’s products should surprise no one who is aware of the Monsanto revolving door. This door is responsible for literally dozens of Monsanto officials, lobbyists and consultants […]Sibel Edmonds
- The Money Changers Serenade: A New Plot Hatches December 3, 2013Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, a protégé of Treasury Secretaries Rubin and Summers, has received his reward for continuing the Rubin-Summers-Paulson policy of supporting the “banks too big to fail” at the expense of the economy and American people. For his service to the handful of gigantic banks, whose existence attests to the fact that [...] […]Dr Paul Craig Roberts
- Those 28 Pages, and That Empty Safe December 3, 2013A ‘Dog That Didn’t Bark’ on 9/11 Yesterday, Bob Graham gave an interview that included discussion of the events of September 11, 2001 and the possible role of Saudi Arabia. Graham served as a U.S. Senator from Florida from 1987 to 2005, with positions as chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee and co-chair of the [...]Bergman
- BFP Exclusive Report- A Distillation of DOD Funding Priorities for November 2013 December 2, 2013The Pentagon Spent at Least $28,960,969,531on 197 Individual Contracts During November 2013 The Pentagon issues a jumbled list of contracts every business day around 5:00PM local time. Our project distills an entire month of these contracts into an accessible form. Italics indicate notes from the editor. The Department of Defense (DOD) spent at least $28,960 […]Christian Sorensen
- Escalating Conflict Between Turkey’s PM Erdogan & Imam Gülen December 1, 2013Turkey: A new Power Struggle Has Emerged By Peter Edel In 2003 Turkish PM Erdogan remarked that his Justice and Development Party (AKP) controlled the government, but not the state. In order to do so, the AKP had to get rid of the secular establishment that had been controlling the Turkish state for many decades. [...]Guest
- The New Great Game Round Up- December 1, 2013 December 1, 2013Terrorist Recruitment in the ‘Stans’, Americans Leave Manas but Stay in Kyrgyzstan & Xinjiang’s Universities Fight Terrorism *The Great Game Round-Up brings you the latest newsworthy developments regarding Central Asia and the Caucasus region. We document the struggle for influence, power, hegemony and profits in Central Asia and the Caucasus region betw […]Christoph Germann
- Please Support BFP: A True Alternative Subsidized Solely by the People December 1, 2013Help Us Counter the ‘Dumb-ification of the Masses’ A truly alternative media is a truly independent media: independent of foundation mega-bucks, independent of corporate-sponsors and billionaire Sugar-Daddies, and independent of mega-advertisement dollars. There is only ONE way for a truly independent alternative to exist, survive, continue and expand: The P […]Sibel Edmonds
- Soothing the Beast: Saturday Night BFP-Jamiol Music, Episode 96 December 1, 2013Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks – “Stand Back” Folks are feeling a little sluggish after the Holiday so this week on the Soothing the Beast BFP/Jamiol Music Pick it’s time to kick things up a notch and get back into gear. Doing the shifting will be Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks performing the hit song Stand Back. [...]Paul Jamiol
- Getting Your History from Hollywood December 4, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- General Martin E. Dempsey wants your Questions Today December 5, 2013“Make it Good Ones” By Stew Webb and Remmic Lewis On December 2, 2013, General Martin E. Dempsey announced his first ever “Facebook Town Hall” in which he invited the public to submit questions that he will address from his office at the Pentagon on Thursday December 5, 2013. Dempsey is the highest ranking […]Stew Webb
- Process for Complex VA Claims Examined at House Hearing December 5, 2013The House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs held a hearing today to examine the VA’s process for adjudicating complex disability claims.Veterans Today
- VA and Defense Chiefs Confront Reality of 700,000 Incarcerated Veterans December 5, 2013The conference, sponsored by the Justice for Vets division of the National Association of Drug Court Professionals, focuses on veterans involved in the criminal justice system as a result of substance abuse and mental health problems.Veterans Today
- Is Saakashvili better off out? December 5, 2013- Henry Kamens, NEO - "Videos of a broomstick being shoved up the rectum of some poor detainee in a Georgian prison surfaced before the election"Veterans Today
- Convicted of genocide, Israel prepares new holocaust December 4, 2013It is time for the world to come together and put an end to the madness of Zionism, before the madness of Zionism puts an end to the world.Kevin Barrett
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today’s News – December 04, 2013 December 4, 2013Ten years ago, My HealtheVet began as an electronic health record (EHR) pilot program with 7,000 users nationwide. Today, more than 2.5 million registered users actively participate in their health care using My HealtheVet.Veterans Today
- After The Humiliation of the Last Papal Visit December 4, 2013Or should he, too, boycott Israel until Jerusalem and the Christian and Muslim communities are freed from occupation?Stuart Littlewood
- Who’s Crazy, Us or the Psychiatrists? December 4, 2013The unholy alliance between Big Pharma and the American Psychiatric Association (APA) has played a most ruinous role in devitalizing, demoralizing, and dehumanizing our entire nation.Jack Speer-Williams
- Ron Paul – You cannot negotiate with Iran? December 4, 2013- The P5+1 and Iranproduced an historic agreement that may be first step toward a new era in US relations with the Middle East.Jim W. Dean
- The Palestine Terminological Spin December 4, 2013Atzmon and O'keefe look into the terminology that diverts the attention from the crimes committed in Palestine: BDS, infiltration, George Soros, Liberal Zionism, NGO, Civil Society and the transformation of nations into a bunch of beggars.Gilad Atzmon
- General Martin E. Dempsey wants your Questions Today December 5, 2013
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012Updated: 6:15 p.m. EST with a clarified quote*. In the seemingly endless war over abortion rights in America, battles are waged in legislatures, in courts and, most recently, on the Internet. The strategy of using abortion-related keywords to send a woman searching the web for abortion information More...Sofia Resnick
- FCC to modernize low-income broadband Internet access program January 10, 2012On Monday, Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski announced changes that would modernize the agency’s Lifeline program to give greater broadband Internet access to low-income Americans. Lifeline has traditionally provided “discounts on one basic monthly telephone service (wireline or wireless) for qualified subscribers.” While announci […]Marcos Restrepo
- Local Michigan county wants to force meds on HIV criminal suspect January 10, 2012Sangeeta Ghosh, assistant corporate counsel for Kent County, Mich., says should the 51-year-old man charged in two cases of failing to disclose his HIV-positive status to sexual partners make bail, the county is prepared to ask a court to force him to take antiretroviral medications. “The county is More...Todd Heywood
- Michigan Rep. Hoogendyk preparing to challenge Upton in 6th Congressional District? January 10, 2012Former Michigan state Rep. Jack Hoogendyk is likely to announce next week that he will challenge Congressman Fred Upton (R-St. Joseph) in the GOP primary in August. Hoogendyk unsuccessfully challenged Upton for the seat two years ago, when he was able to garner only 43 percent of the vote, More...Todd Heywood
- Right-wing think tank leaks salaries of Florida public employees via new website January 9, 2012The Foundation for Government Accountability debuted a new website Monday — an online database of the salaries of Florida’s public employees: FloridaOpenGov.org. The website is almost a replica of a project by Foundation President Tarren Bragdon at his last place of employment, the Maine Heritage Policy Center. More...Ashley Lopez
- Ski industry exploited ‘lax regulatory environment’ under Bush, says former Forest Service official January 9, 2012Going to court may be “the best way” to resolve a dispute over water rights between the U.S. Forest Service and the National Ski Areas Association, according to a former Forest Service ski area permit coordinator. “Frankly, litigation may be the best way forward on this issue,” Ed Ryerson More...Troy Hooper
- Arkansas AG stops anti-abortion group from introducing ‘personhood’ bill January 9, 2012Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has blocked the state’s Personhood affiliate from introducing a bill that would define life from the moment of conception, on the grounds that it is “too vague” as written. Though “fetal personhood” measures across the country have been criticized for that very reason, Personhood Arkansas More...Virginia Chamlee
- New Florida bill would outlaw gender- and race-based abortions January 9, 2012With the beginning of session only days away, Florida legislators have been busy filing a slew of anti-abortion bills. Add yet another to the list: a measure outlawing race- and gender-based abortions. The bill was filed by state Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood. House Bill 1327, or the “Susan B. More...Ashley Lopez
- News anchor, anti-abortion activist to be the ‘face’ of Minnesota anti-gay marriage amendment January 9, 2012Kalley King Yanta, a former anchor for a Minneapolis-based television station and an anti-abortion-rights activist, has joined the Minnesota for Marriage group to anchor videos intended to convince Minnesotans to vote for the anti-gay-marriage amendment on the ballot in 2012. The videos — and Yanta — have come under More...Andy Birkey
- Media analysis: Grand Rapids HIV criminal case spurs ‘sensationalist’ reporting January 9, 2012An alleged admission by a 51-year-old Comstock Park, Mich., man that he attempted to infect hundreds of people with HIV through unprotected sexual activity and needle-sharing has sparked a media feeding frenzy, which HIV activists and legal experts have roundly censured as “sensationalist.” In spite of the national condemnation, More...Todd Heywood
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012
- The 'Outdated Law' That Gives Govt Warrantless Access to Your Online Data December 5, 2013It's not just the NSA's vast surveillance we should be concerned with. Privacy advocates are calling for reform of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), a 27-year-old law that allows government agencies like the FBI and local law enforcement warrantless access to Americans' electronic communications. read more […]andrea
- New Year's Tidings: ALEC to Expand War on Green Protections in 2014 December 5, 2013The American Legislative Exchange Council's war on green protections is poised to expand over the next year, taking aim at the Environmental Protection Agency, state regulations, and even solar panels installed in individual homes.Alec's policy agenda will, among other things, seek to penalize individual homeowners who use solar power. (Photo: ©iSt […]Sarah Lazare
- New Report: Unregulated Contaminants Common in Drinking Water December 5, 2013Low concentrations of 18 unregulated contaminants were found in one-third of water tested from U.S. utilities. (Photo: Chris Austin/flickr)Traces of 18 unregulated chemicals were found in drinking water from more than one-third of U.S. water utilities in a nationwide sampling, according to new, unpublished research by federal scientists. read more […]andrea
- Amid Climate Crisis, Big Business Keeps Eye on Prize: Profit December 5, 2013 jon
- 'Low Pay Is Not OK': Fast Food Workers Rise Up with Nationwide Protests December 5, 2013 jon
- New Snowden Docs Reveal NSA Collecting Data on a 'Planetary Scale' December 4, 2013The National Security Agency is tracking location information on hundreds of millions of cellphones around the world every day, amounting to roughly 5 billion daily records, the Washington Post reported Wednesday, revealing that the agency makes "most efforts at communications security effectively futile." read more […]andrea
- Romanian Fight Against Fracking Heats Up As Winter Sets In December 4, 2013In the latest example of local residents organizing in opposition to the fossil fuel industry's "fracking boom," which has staked its claim in many communities around the world, U.S. oil giant Chevron has found itself engaged in a showdown in rural Romania. "On a frozen field braving police, Romanian villagers hold vigil in a makeshift ca […]jacob
- Flammable Water Near Gas Drilling Sites in Louisiana December 4, 2013Flammable tap water, a horror the film Gasland brought to the big screen, is reality for one Dixie, Louisiana family. read moreandrea
- Workers Demand Livable Wage in Hundred-City Strike December 4, 2013Low wage fast food employees across the country are joining forces Thursday, taking to the streets to say: "Low pay is not okay." (Source: Low Pay is Not Okay/ Facebook)The action marks the largest planned demonstration yet in a movement that has swelled over the past year, with workers uniting around the call for $15 dollars an hour and the right […]lauren
- Free From Jail But Still Trapped in Russia, 'Arctic 30' Seek Exit Visas December 4, 2013 lauren
- The 'Outdated Law' That Gives Govt Warrantless Access to Your Online Data December 5, 2013
- Obama Admin Pivots, Temporarily Accepts China's New Air Defense Zone December 5, 2013On December 4 the Obama administration and Pentagon officials indicated "a willingness to temporarily accept China's new, controversial air defense identification zone" (ADIZ). They simultaneously condemned the way in which China plans to enforce the new zone. According to Foreign Policy, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Martin Dempsey s […]
- Sen. Reid on Obama's Promise: 'What he said was true' December 5, 2013Despite two rounds of apologies from the President and a general consensus among fact checkers that the President's claim was false, Sen. Harry Reid went on television this week and argued that Obama's "if you like your plan" promise was true. Apparently, Sen. Reid is three weeks behind on his talking points. During an appearance on Las V […]
- Dem Candidate Domenic Recchia Does A Favor For The Mob December 5, 2013Brooklyn City Councilman Domenic Recchia, a top Democrat recruit for Congress, has written a federal judge, asking for leniency for a convicted mobster. And, not just any mobster. Angelo Spata, the mobster convicted of racketeering and illegal gambling, is the son-in-law of Colombo crime boss Carmine Persico. Persico is currently serving a 139-year prison se […]
- Abortion Champion Wendy Davis: 'Children Are My First Priority' December 5, 2013Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis tweeted a message on Tuesday to show Texas voters where her priorities lie: As governor, I’ll always make investing in our Texas children my first priority. #TeamWendy — Wendy Davis (@WendyDavisTexas) December 4, 2013 Davis raised $1.2 million after filibustering a state bill – now a law – that made abortion illegal […]
- VIDEO: Tribute To Paul Walker December 5, 2013
- Sarah Palin Responds To Bashir Resignation December 5, 2013
- Obama Met With HHS Sec Only Once December 5, 2013
- WATCH: 'Golf Shot Of The Year' December 5, 2013
- State Department Refuses To Call American Captives 'Hostages' December 5, 2013
- Arizona State Fan Kicked In Face December 5, 2013
- Obama Admin Pivots, Temporarily Accepts China's New Air Defense Zone December 5, 2013
- Somalia: Militia Attack Mogadishu Base December 5, 2013[Garowe Online]Mogadishu -Armed militia believed to be Al Shabaab members attacked Intelligence base in Mogadishu's Huriwaa district as witnesses reported two landmine explosions in El-Waq town of Gedo region, Garowe Online reports.
- Central African Republic: Clashes Kill Dozens in Capital December 5, 2013[RFI]In New York the 15 member UN Security Council has given French troops the green light to help restore order in Central African Republic. French President François Hollande is expected to send soldiers within hours.
- Nigeria: Welcome to a Two-Party State December 5, 2013[ThinkAfricaPress]With the defection of five governors to the opposition All Progressives Congress, is the dominance of the ruling People's Democratic Party finally crumbling?
- Africa: Philanthropists Push for Prosperity December 5, 2013[Africa Renewal]African philanthropists push for prosperity
- Niger: President Speaks on Country's Challenges December 5, 2013[Deutsche Welle]DW's Hausa language service has been broadcasting for half a century. Celebrations are being held in Niger, where President Issofou has been fielding questions about his country's development and security.
- South Africa: Cabinet to Release 'Top Secret' Report on Zuma Home December 5, 2013[SAPA]Cape Town -Cabinet has ordered the release of an inter-ministerial task team's initially top secret report on the Nkandla controversy that appears to clear President Jacob Zuma of political scandal.
- Rwanda: Women-Dominated Seed Cooperative Wins Agri-Prize December 5, 2013[AlertNet]Accra -A group of smallholder farmers from the south of Rwanda has won recognition for its efforts to supply the government with high-quality seeds that are improving yields of maize and legumes all over the country.
- Africa: Help the People, Save the Trees December 5, 2013[IRIN]Johannesburg -Several issues around the UN mechanism that aims to curtail greenhouse gases by preventing forest loss were resolved in Warsaw at the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), and the meeting is being described by many as the "Forest COP".
- Africa: Knowledge Economies Risk Leaving the Poor Behind December 5, 2013[SciDev.Net]In August this year I had the honour of speaking at the inauguration of Professor Adam Habib, the new vice chancellor of the University of Witwatersrand - one of the leading academic institutions in South Africa.
- Malawi: What the IMF Really Said About Funding Agreements December 5, 2013[Africa Check]Weeks into the corruption scandal known as "cashgate" Malawi's presidency met late last month with officials of the International Monetary Fund to review funding agreements. A press release by the presidency on IMF's statement told half the story.
- Somalia: Militia Attack Mogadishu Base December 5, 2013
- BNN uncovers drugs ring in Makassar prison December 5, 2013The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) in South Sulawesi has uncovered a drugs ring controlled from inside the Makassar First Class Penitentiary, allegedly involving prisoners and guards.The BNN have ...
- Report: Sweden's spying on Russia key to US December 5, 2013Sweden's public broadcaster says it has obtained secret documents leaked by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden suggesting a Swedish spy agency has been a key supplier of ...
- US fast-food workers set to strike for wage hikes December 5, 2013Fast-food workers and labor organizers are set to turn out in support of higher wages in cities across the U.S. Thursday.Organizers say walkouts are planned in 100 cities, with rallies set for ...
- Court: forced C-section was medically justified December 5, 2013A newly released court judgment says that doctors were medically justified in forcing a woman to have a cesarean section last year because it was in her best interests.At a hearing of Britain's Court ...
- Pope forms commission to advise on sex abuse December 5, 2013Pope Francis is assembling a panel of experts to advise him on sex abuse in the clergy — a task that will involve looking at how to protect children from pedophiles, how to better screen men for ...
- NGO says ‘Recognition of customary rights in RI very weak’ December 5, 2013Head of Oceania Rainforest Foundation Norway (RFN) Asia division, Hege Karsti Ragnhildstveit, has said the high concentration of forest conflicts in Indonesia showed that the country’s recognition ...
- 6,000 RI overstayers repatriated from Saudi Arabia December 5, 2013The Indonesian government has repatriated 6,017 Indonesian citizens who had overstayed their visas In Saudi Arabia while thousands of others are still at the Shumaysi immigration center.The ...
- RI wants to avoid Chinese tensions in Southeast Asia, says Marty December 5, 2013Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said he did not want to see tensions in Southeast Asia following the Chinese government’s establishment of an Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ), which has ...
- Jokowi opens 1st World Royal Heritage fest December 5, 2013Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has officially opened the 1st World Royal Heritage festival at the Borobudur Hotel in Central Jakarta. Dozens of representatives from palaces inside ...
- Newmont ready to supply copper concentrate to Indosmelt December 5, 2013Gold miner PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PT NNT) has committed to supplying copper concentrate to PT Indosmelt (PTI) to process it into high purity copper metal for industrial purposes.“After we signed ...
- BNN uncovers drugs ring in Makassar prison December 5, 2013
- Following Huge Car Industry Speculation in Venezuela, Maduro Permits Dollar Car Import Bank Accounts December 5, 2013From today, Venezuelan citizens and residents who have legally acquired dollars will be able to open foreign currency accounts in public Venezuelan banks. They will also be able to use those accounts to purchase cars overseas, following a decree that President Nicolas Maduro signed yesterday. read more […]ryan
- Venezuela's National Assembly Votes to Make Chavez's 6 Year Plan Law December 4, 2013Venezuela's National Assembly (AN) has voted to pass into law the late Hugo Chavez's plan outlining the second stage of Venezuela's transition to socialism. read moretamara
- Venezuelan President Blames “Opposition Sabotage” for Blackout December 3, 2013Last night a blackout which affected the majority of the country saw the national government accuse the rightwing of sabotage. read moretamara
- Venezuela’s Maduro Announces More Moves against “Parasitic Bourgeoisie” December 2, 2013Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro announced a raft of new regulatory measures over the weekend as part of his ongoing “offensive” to deal with the country’s economic problems. read moretamara
- Two Rural Activists Murdered in Venezuela December 2, 2013Two rural activists were murdered in Venezuela last Friday, which a national rural workers’ organisation is attributing to the activists’ role in combating contraband and price speculation. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Authorities Reject Predictions of Dollar Shortage November 30, 2013The president of Venezuela’s Central Bank (BCV) has rejected negative forecasts of Venezuela’s ability to meet foreign currency obligations, arguing yesterday that operational international dollar reserves are “in normal conditions”. read moreryan
- Venezuelan Metro Workers Vote for Revolutionary Union Leadership November 29, 2013One of the most important Venezuelan trade unions overwhelmingly voted in favor of the revolutionary presidency of Edison Alvarado this week, as the Caracas Metro Workers Union (Sitrameca) elected its leadership. read moreewan
- Maduro Defends Venezuela's Q3 Performance November 29, 2013Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has defended his country's economic performance after the central bank put third quarter GDP growth at a lower than expected 1.1%. read moreewan
- Venezuela’s Maduro Calls for Dialogue and Peace after Municipal Elections November 27, 2013President Maduro called on candidates on both sides who are elected on 8 December to participate in a “social, economic, and political national dialogue for the future of Venezuela” the day after the elections. His call comes amid some political violence. read moregreg
- 30,000 More Security Cameras and 17,000 Less Guns on Venezuelan Streets November 27, 201330,000 security cameras will be installed across Venezuela under a scheme inaugurated by President Nicolas Maduro on Tuesday, amid ongoing efforts to tackle street crime. read moregreg
- Following Huge Car Industry Speculation in Venezuela, Maduro Permits Dollar Car Import Bank Accounts December 5, 2013
- Capitanich says meeting with Bonfatti 'positive' December 5, 2013In another round of bileteral talks with provincial governors, Cabinet Chief Jorge Capitanich today met with the governor of Santa Fe province Antonio Bonfatti at the Government House.
- ECLAC: Argentina has lowest poverty rates in the region December 5, 2013The UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean has revealed Argentina has the lowest poverty rates and the second lowest indigence levels in the region, followed by neighboring Uruguay.
- BA province, federal gov't launch anti-looting operation December 5, 2013As a new anniversary of Argentina’s tragic December 2001 nears and with Córdoba’s violent incidents still shocking society here, Buenos Aires province police and national security forces are “firmly working” to prevent any looting in the upcoming weeks, BA Security Minister Alejandro Granados confirmed today.
- Days of fury in Córdoba end with one dead December 5, 2013
- Retailers lead European shares lower as taper worries weigh December 5, 2013European shares extended losses early as investors continued to trim positions in light of stronger economic data that heightens worries over the potential for an early winding down of stimulus.
- Senate approves Fabrega for Central Bank; Luxury good tax postponed December 4, 2013The Argentine Senate has approved by a comfortable margin the appointment of Juan Carlos Fábrega as head of the Central Bank. A proposal to introduce heavier taxation on luxury cars and other goods, however, was pushed back by the Upper House.
- De la Sota-Kirchners: a long, divided story December 5, 2013By Mariano Beldyk They have been allies and rivals, depending on circumstances. But the feeling of suspicion has always laced their relationship, even when Córdoba governor De la Sota preferred the smiley Peronist snapshots with the Kirchner couple over the verbal cross-fire he’s participated in during the last few hours.
- 'Local police earn an additional income through crime' December 5, 2013By Federico Poore Journalist Tomás Méndez works for the ADN news programme that airs on Channel 10 of the Radio and Television Services (SRT) of Córdoba’s National University (UNC). Méndez’s stories have received national attention as he revealed the close ties between police and drug dealers in Córdoba province.
- Violence in Córdoba's supermarkets: video December 4, 2013The Córdoba crisis has led so far to one dead, at least 60 injured -including 13 people who received gunshots-, and more than 50 arrested, following the looting that spread after the provincial police launched a sit-in at the Preventive Action Command headquarters in demand for salary hikes.
- Timerman calls on developed nations to reduce protectionism December 4, 2013Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman has urged the world's most advanced economies to lower trade barriers, particularly for agricultural, stating that it was a necessary measure to encourage growth in developing nations.
- Capitanich says meeting with Bonfatti 'positive' December 5, 2013
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has released an extensive report concerning the cases filed across the world into Israel’s 2010 raid on Mavi Marmara, which claimed the lives of nine peaceful activists. 30.01.2013 - Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released The report tells the judicial battle fought by participants of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Tu […]Free Gaza Team
- Broken Truce, Broken Dreams January 23, 2013OJ was on the first trip into Gaza on board the Free Gaza when we landed on August 23, 2008. She has since been back to this tiny strip on the Mediterranean several times and is there now bearing witness and reporting. Below is her story. Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip, Monday 21st January, 2013: A ceasefire was announced on 21st November, ending eight days of horr […]Orange Jenny
- This is a cease fire? January 22, 2013Khuza'a, Gaza Strip: For the last hour I've been able to see from my appartment window small fishing boats close in to shore being harrassed by an Israeli gunboat. Every so often, one of them is picked out by a strong searchlight and circled. They are to the north of Gaza City but clearly this side of the border some distance south of the Israeli […]Theresa McDermott, Orange Jenny
- List of Dead and Wounded since November Ceasefire January 15, 2013Since November 22, 2012, 4 Palestinians have been killed and 75 Palestinians, including 14 children have been wounded by IOF fire in Gaza Strip. One of the wounded is a fisherman shot in the sea, while the others are protesters, workers and farmers shot in the areas close to the fence of the Green Line. The data is from PCHR weekly reports, unless otherwise […]Free Gaza Team
- Shot through Forehead by Israeli Sniper January 15, 2013The two reports below are from Free Gaza passengers, Orange Jenny (OJ) and Theresa McDermott. They are staying in Gaza to work with farmers and fishermen and to bear witness to what the IOF is continuing to do to the people there after a 'ceasefire' was agreed to by Israel and Hamas. Theresa has been interviewing family members of the Palestinian f […]Orange Jenny and Theresa McDermott
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013
- Three, Including Two Children, Kidnapped In Jerusalem November 28, 2013Thursday November 28, 2013 09:39 by IMEMC & Agencies Child Kidnapped Near Nablus [Wednesday Evening, November 27, 2013] Israeli soldiers and police officers kidnap three Palestinians, including two children, in occupied Jerusalem. Soldiers attack protesters near the city. File – alray.ps Eyewitnesses state that the soldiers kidnapped Rami Dandees, 14, M […]occupiedpalestine
- PLO members call on Abbas to stop negotiations and activate resistance November 28, 2013“The entire enterprise of a Jewish state in Palestine is built upon an express rejection of international law.” ~ Brayer MEMO | Nov 28, 2013 Most of the factions in the PLO are refusing the PA and President Abbas’s continuation of negotiations with the Israeli occupation because of the lack of tangible results on the ground. […]occupiedpalestine
- US, Israel to threaten Iran with war game November 28, 2013US President Barack Obama (L), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) PressTV | Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:55PM GMT The US and Israel are planning to conduct a joint military drill in an effort to threaten Iran towards the end of the six-month period when an interim deal between Iran and the five permanent members […]occupiedpalestine
- MP Halaiqa: PA participates in Israeli crimes through security coordination November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 11:36 AM ] RAMALLAH, (PIC)– MP Samira Halaiqa stated that the PA was responsible for the assassination of three Palestinian activists in al-Khalil on Tuesday night by Israeli soldiers, saying that security coordination with occupation has led to this crime. The three martyrs were chased by PA security forces three weeks […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel’s deliberate medical negligence: Deterioration of Palestinian patient prisoners’ health, facing death November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 12:30 PM ] GAZA, (PIC)– Waed Association for Captive and Ex-captives expressed deep concern over the health status of Muta’sam Radad who faces death in Israeli prisons. Muta’sam takes more than 20 pills per day in addition to number of injections, the association added, pointing out to the deterioration of his […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli occupation army confiscates 1500 dunums south of Nablus November 28, 2013“Settling” constitutes a warcime according to international law and ICC statute. Even under US’ own military legislations’ Law resources below this article [ PIC 28/11/2013 - 02:40 PM ] NABLUS, (PIC)– Israeli Occupation Authorities have declared its intention to confiscate about 1500 acres of Palestinian agricultural lands in Aqraba village southeast of Nabl […]occupiedpalestine
- PA releases leader Khader Adnan after protests over his arrest November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 12:01 PM ] JENIN, (PIC)– PA’s security services was forced to release the leader of the Jihad Movement Khader Adnan, hours after his arrest following his protest against the policy of the arbitrary political detention against activists. Palestinian intelligence elements raided on Wednesday the house of Sheikh Khader’s cousin Farouk Moussa […]occupiedpalestine
- Report: The Palestinian refugee women are sexually harassed in Egyptian jails November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 03:10 PM ] Refugees from Syria sleeping on the floor at Montaza 2nd police detention center in Alexandria LONDON, (PIC)– The action group for the Palestinians in Syria strongly denounced what it described as the serious violations that are committed by Egyptian jailers against many Palestinian women who fled to Egypt […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel orders to arrest 4 year- old child in Jerusalem November 28, 2013The child Mohammed Zine al-Majid Al Ray Agencies | Nov 28, 2013 West Bank, ALRAY – Israeli occupation forces raided on Thursday at dawn the house of Zine al-Majid in Jerusalem to arrest his 4- year- old son . The father said to Wadi Hilweh Information Center that a large Israeli force stormed his house […]occupiedpalestine
- “Most Moral Army in the World”: IOF assaults a disabled girl at a military checkpoint November 28, 2013[ PIC 26/11/2013 - 05:45 PM ] NAZARETH, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation violence at military checkpoints erected throughout the West Bank against Palestinians is not limited to residents of the West Bank, but includes “Israeli-Palestinians”. Sources from 1948-occupied Palestine confirmed that an Arab girl, whose lost both of her arms at the age of 12 […] […]occupiedpalestine
- Three, Including Two Children, Kidnapped In Jerusalem November 28, 2013
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is with Kerry December 5, 2013John Kerry grins as Netanyahu sits within inches of the red telephone. You'd be grinning too.Philip Weiss
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements December 5, 2013Andrew Sullivan says he thought Chris Hughes would change the New Republic after he bought it from Marty Peretz. But it's still part of the greater Israel lobbyPhilip Weiss
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine December 5, 2013Al Quds University has been in the new lately as Brandeis has severed it's relationship with the Palestinian school. Tom Sperlinger taught there earlier this year and gives a different view from what we've been reading in the press. He describes teaching 'Romeo and Juliet' in Abu Dis while navigating the trials, and themes, of occupation. […]Tom Sperlinger
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ writer explains December 5, 2013Another sign that the left is in the Palestinian solidarity camp: Steven Salaita, grandson of Palestinian refugee, endorses academic boycott in SalonPhilip Weiss
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with settlers and checkpoints December 5, 2013Twenty years ago, the PLO Central Council approved the Oslo Accord with the Israeli government. Israeli-Palestinian talks were slated to conclude within 5 years, yet two decades on Israel’s occupation continues, and the situation on the ground has only moved backwards for Palestinians. The infographic “20 Years of Talks" focuses on this deteriorating re […]Visualizing Palestine
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal December 5, 2013A spirited debate has followed Susan Abulhawa’s critical review of Michelle Corasanti’s book, The Almond Tree, originally posted on Aljazeera and reposted on Mondoweiss together with the author’s rebuttal. Hatim Kanaaneh tries to bring the discussion to some kind of amicable end:Hatim Kanaaneh
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! December 4, 2013Ron Dermer gives Obama cufflinks made in the City of David, a Jewish settlement in occupied East JerusalemPhilip Weiss
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel December 4, 2013The American Studies Association has called for an academic boycott of Israel. The National Council of the American Studies Association (ASA) made the unanimous decision after the group's annual meeting in Washington, D.C., where the academic boycott call was debated. The ASA Council's endorsement "represents a principle of solidarity with sch […]Alex Kane
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water in Israel and Palestine December 4, 2013Boston Globe promoted Massachusetts partnership with Israeli water technology initiative without pointing out unfair distribution of water on an ethnic basis therePhilip Weiss
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of home demolitions December 4, 2013Residents of two neighborhoods in East Jerusalem are bracing for the largest wave of home demolitions ever proposed by Israel. On October 31, Jerusalem municipal officials affixed legal documents to residential buildings in the Ras Khamis and Ras Shahada neighborhoods. The exact number of homes that would be affected is unclear, but Jeff Halper, the head of […]Ben Hattem
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is with Kerry December 5, 2013
- How the CIA Bungled the War on Terror December 5, 2013Pratap ChatterjeeIt's like Hollywood without the happy ending.Pratap Chatterjee
- The Rise of the Islamic Feminists December 4, 2013Elizabeth SegranMuslim women are fighting for their rights from within Islamic tradition, rather than against it.Elizabeth Segran
- Reviving the Fight for Single-Payer December 4, 2013William GreiderRepresentative Jim McDermott of Washington wants to give states the tools to adopt it—at their own pace.William Greider
- Starving for Justice December 4, 2013David MiznerFrom California to Israel, hunger strikes are erupting around the world—because they work.David Mizner
- Hacktivists on Trial December 4, 2013Peter LudlowProsecutors are warping the law to throw activist hackers like Aaron Schwartz behind bars for years.Peter Ludlow
- Reclaim School Reform December 4, 2013The EditorsThe Editors
- Can Bill de Blasio Stop Gentrification? Can Anyone? December 4, 2013Michelle GoldbergCurrent market-based solutions only tinker around the edges.Michelle Goldberg
- Our Virtual Hell December 4, 2013E.L. DoctorowE.L. Doctorow made the following remarks at the 2013 National Book Awards ceremony, where he received the NBA’s Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.E.L. Doctorow
- Sound Science Prevails in Texas Textbook Debate December 4, 2013Lizzy RatnerDespite conservatives’ best efforts, Texas students will learn that evolution and global warming are real.Lizzy Ratner
- A Tale of Two Daughters December 4, 2013Ariel DorfmanChile may finally overcome Pinochet’s legacy.Ariel Dorfman
- How the CIA Bungled the War on Terror December 5, 2013
- [Ticker] Belgium and France raise alarm on European fighters in Syria December 5, 2013The Belgian and French interior ministers have said between 1,500 and 2,000 EU citizens have gone to fight in Syria and could become terrorists if they come back. The number given in June was just 600. The new total includes up to 150 Belgians and 400 French people, they noted.
- [Ticker] EU threatens action against Russia's South Stream pipeline December 5, 2013The European Commission said Thursday it will launch "infringement proceedings" against EU countries in Russia's South Stream pipeline scheme if they implement intergovernmental agreements. It said the accords violate laws on energy "unbundling" and on "third-party access," by giving Gazprom the exclusive right to extract, […]
- [Ticker] EU parliament aims to hold video conference with Snowden December 5, 2013The European Parliament is trying to organise a tele-conference with US leaker Edward Snowden, who is living under asylum in Russia, on 18 December. A parliament source said it would take place "in a closed meeting" and that "nothing is confirmed so far."
- [Ticker] EU envoy says Ukraine can still sign pact December 5, 2013EU foreign service envoy Helga Schmid told an OSCE meeting in Kiev Thursday that "the door remains open" for Ukraine to sign an EU treaty. She also complained about Russian pressure. Polish and Swedish FMs met with Ukraine's PM. "Warned against any further use of violence," Sweden's Bildt tweeted.
- [Ticker] UN approves French military action in Central African Republic December 5, 2013The UN Security Council Thursday unanimously agreed to let France expand its military presence from 600 men to 1,200 to protect civilians from sectarian and political clashes in the Central African Republic. The resource-rich country hosts a uranium mine project belonging to French firm Areva, among other European interests.
- [Ticker] Central bankers don't want their names published December 5, 2013A promise by the European Central Bank to publish the minutes of its meetings has been delayed by the "complexity of the issue," one stumbling bloc being whether to publish the names of the central bankers or not, ECB chief Mario Draghi said Thursday in a press conference.
- [Ticker] ECB keeps key interest rate unchanged December 5, 2013The European Central Bank on Thursday decided to keep its key interest rate unchanged at the record-low of 0.25%, ECB chief Mario Draghi said in press conference. With inflation at low levels, the ECB is expected to keep or even lower the rate even further, he said.
- [Ticker] Ukraine officials in Brussels to discuss EU pact December 5, 2013Ukrainian officials are in Brussels on Thursday to meet EU counterparts on resuming talks on the EU-Ukraine trade pact. An EU spokeswoman said they came to prepare for a high-level meeting later down the line. Ukraine wants more EU money in return for implementing the trade agreement.
- German FM visits pro-EU protesters in Ukraine December 5, 2013Germany's Guido Westerwelle has voiced support for Ukrainian protesters in a surprise visit to the Maidan.
- [Ticker] Moody's raises Spain credit rating December 5, 2013Moody's on Wednesday raised Spain's credit rating outlook from "negative" to "stable". The credit rating agency said Spain's public finances are showing improvement but maintained a Baa3 rating for government bonds, the lowest-investment rating. Credit rating agencies S&P and Fitch had also previously raised outlooks fo […]
- [Ticker] Belgium and France raise alarm on European fighters in Syria December 5, 2013
- Americans Celebrate Last Year As Free People December 1, 2013The global intelligence company Stratfor (Get tomorrow’s intelligence, not yesterday’s news.) recently published a series of 2014 predictive articles for its most exclusive clients which, in essence, warned that the United States would, by the end of next year, “cease to exist in all but name only” due to three looming threats: 1.) A potential […]The European Union Times
- Russian android may take on outer space operations at ISS December 1, 2013Russia has presented a new humanlike robot, which may be delivered to the International Space Station to perform 90 percent of risky operations in open space instead of cosmonauts. The SAR- 401 prototype was revealed to journalists at the Yury Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Moscow Region’s Star City on Wednesday. The robot was developed […]The European Union Times
- 50,000 Greeks rally in support for Golden Dawn outside parliament December 1, 2013The traitors cower in fear at the sight, as thousands upon thousands of Greeks are in the center of Athens as we speak tonight, shouting: HELLAS SHALL BE VICTORIOUS! Reuters Journalist Puppet, Harry Papachristou Reports: “But the poor turnout of just a few hundred sympathisers showed Golden Dawn is still struggling to recover from the […]The European Union Times
- China plan to quit dollar infuriates US December 1, 2013The decision by the Central Bank of China to no longer accumulate foreign exchange reserves in dollar has infuriated the United States, an analyst says. Finian Cunningham made the remark in a Sunday column for Press TV amid escalation of tensions between US and China over Beijing’s enforcement of an Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ). […]The European Union Times
- NASA to sow 1st seeds of future habitat December 1, 2013NASA is bravely venturing into new scientific territory with a plan to start growing plants on the moon no later than 2015. The experiment is designed to yield important knowledge about life’s long-term chances in space – including for us. The initiative comes courtesy of the Lunar Plant Growth Habitat team – a small group […]The European Union Times
- Americans Celebrate Last Year As Free People December 1, 2013
- I don't think a gif has ever made me happier December 5, 2013
- factory settings December 5, 2013
- Bad Luck Bandito December 5, 2013
- Bit windy in England today... December 5, 2013
- First trailer for 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' December 5, 2013
- This kept me from smoking as a kid... December 5, 2013
- This is my 5 year-old cat Tiberius, about ten minutes after his pain meds. December 5, 2013
- TIL that Kevin Carter committed suicide 3 months after winning the Pulitzer Prize for a photograph of a starving toddler being stalked by a vulture December 5, 2013
- A moment of silence for that kid please. December 5, 2013
- Honeybees Can Recognize Individual Human Faces: The ability to tell individual faces apart was long thought to be exclusive to large-brained mammals...in recent years a number of studies have shown that, in fact, some wasps can facially recognize one another. And honeybees can learn human faces, too December 5, 2013
- Gerald Celente – Lew Rockwell Show – December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013Bond Market Explosion and Intellectual Revolution for Liberty 2 Dec 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – This Week In Money – November 30, 2013 November 30, 2013Hot Trends in the New Year. 30 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – RT News – November 29, 2013 November 29, 2013Bond-Buying Spree: Wall Street ‘feasts’ while Americans lose. Exactly five years ago the Federal reserve announced its own unprecedented shopping spree, but it’s hardly been helping America’s economy. My segments begins at 3:20 into the video. 29 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – InfoWars Nightly News – November 27, 2013 November 27, 2013Economic and Military Trends Across The Globe. Gerald Celente discusses the global financial outlook and the history of Governments crashing markets to control a populace. 27 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – National Intel Report – November 26, 2013 November 26, 2013Gerald talks with John Stadtmiller on his JFK / Gov. Connally story. 26 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Lew Rockwell Show – December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013
- Angry Nerd: Here's How Ben Affleck Might Actually Pull Off His Batman Role December 5, 2013Has everyone finished panicking about Ben Affleck being cast as Batman in the upcoming Man of Steel sequel? Because the Angry Nerd thinks you should chill ? Affleck could totally pull this off.WIRED Video
- These Folks Beat the Hell Out of Some of the World's Priciest Cars December 5, 2013What's better than having unlimited access to dozens of supercars? Making beautiful videos of you hooning the living hell out of them.Damon Lavrinc
- The Essential Ornaments for Any Self-Respecting Nerd's Tree December 5, 2013Getting ready to trim your tree? Check out our favorite ornaments, from Weeping Angel tree toppers to comics origami.Rachel Edidin
- Look at These Amazing Exploded Views of Classic Sports Cars December 5, 2013These exploding cars aren't the products of a high-speed chase gone awry; rather,they're the results of a tediously orchestrated fake explosion.Liz Stinson
- New Site Tracks the Cracks in Oracle's Empire December 5, 2013Oracle is one of the most successful companies in the history of tech. But like any tech giant, it can be overturned.Klint Finley
- Big Automakers Won't Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will December 5, 2013Why do major leaps forward come so rarely in the auto industry? Auto companies like to sneer at legitimately futuristic cars, calling them 'science projects' and saying consumers will never buy them. I believe this is a mistake. Because ultimately, they don't really know. They've never tried to make them. And they're awfully good at […]Jason Fagone
- These Spooky Dead Christmas Tree Photos Are Not Full of Cheer December 5, 2013After last year's Christmas holiday, Jason Wen roamed the nighttime streets of London making haunting, but beautiful, pictures of abandoned and decomposing Christmas trees.Jakob Schiller
- Bugs and Spiders Disguised as Poop, Leaves, and Each Other December 5, 2013Insects and spiders are masters of disguise, easily hiding in plain sight while pretending to be plants, dung, or one another.Nadia Drake
- Don't Wait for the 'Unfollow' Button, Hide Your Annoying Facebook Friends Right Now December 5, 2013Facebook is rolling out an "Unfollow" button that'll make it easier to turn off updates from friends and family that share a little too much on the social site.Roberto Baldwin
- Size Matters December 5, 2013Positioned somewhere between between the Z and the Z Tab, the new Xperia Z Ultra is Sony's latest flagship phone. Actually, calling this thing a phone (or even a phablet) is a bit of a stretch, given its whopping 6.44-inch display. It is, after all, only slightly smaller than tablets like the Nexus 7 and iPad mini.Maurizio Pesce
- Angry Nerd: Here's How Ben Affleck Might Actually Pull Off His Batman Role December 5, 2013
News sources (Español,Deutsch,Italiano)
- NoticiasNoticias del Sitio
- Nueva version de utilidad elistara 28.92 December 6, 2013
- Otra variante de trojan reveton (virus de la policia) cazado por la heuristica del elistara December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de trojan vb.zax, en fichero wuauclt de 72 mb ! (realmente 1m4 de codigo + 0d) December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de trojan reveton (virus de la policia) December 6, 2013
- Roban y publican dos millones de contraseñas de facebook, twitter, yahoo y google December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de spy banker cazado por la heuristica del elistara December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de spy zbot de los que causan dobles acentos December 6, 2013
- Nueva version de utilidad elistara 28.91 December 5, 2013
- Nuevas variantes de malware zwangi, aun poco detectado por los actuales av (solo 5 de 48) December 5, 2013
- Nuevas variantes de adware passwidget, aun poco detectado por los actuales av (solo 3 de 48) December 5, 2013
- Ecco il mondo che vuole il Nuovo Ordine Mondiale December 4, 2013 Miriam Lautan
- NIKOLA TESLA – NUOVI DOCUMENTI December 4, 2013 Sandra Marcial
- Fracking: una foto che vale mille parole December 4, 2013 Maria Rita D'Orsogna
- STRAUSS-KAHN detenuto in un centro di malattie contagiose! December 4, 2013 Redazione
- Lo strano caso del sondaggio del Corriere.it sull’affido a coppie gay December 4, 2013 Corrado Palazzi
- Papa Francesco e la T-shirt no fracking December 3, 2013 Maria Rita D'Orsogna
- Ucraina, proteste e sommosse – Quello che la stampa serva non dice December 3, 2013 Redazione
- Poveri o ricchi? Dipende. December 3, 2013 Alberto Medici
- ANCORA VIOLENZA DI MANDANTI OSCURI CONTRO GIANNI LANNES. SU LA TESTA SI FERMA. December 3, 2013 Redazione
- La guerra dell’intelligence economica December 3, 2013 Miriam Lautan
- Deutsche Goldreserven sind weg! Butter bei den Fischen was ist nun damit? December 5, 2013 Andreas Kappler
- Geldverdienen ist nicht Lebenssinn December 4, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Demokratie – mehr als nur ein Schlagwort? December 3, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Sexismusdebatte: Auch dieser Unfug kommt aus Amerika December 2, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Ein Leben ohne Girokonto December 2, 2013 Peggy Gallmeister
- Der Staat braucht Terrorismus, um mehr Überwachung zu rechtfertigen December 1, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Wie sollen sich Globalisierung und Demokratie vereinbaren lassen December 1, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Probleme mit Social Media November 30, 2013 Peggy Gallmeister
- Geld ist nicht alles im Leben … November 29, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Werden deutsche Soldaten zunehmend zum Gespött der Nation? November 29, 2013 Andreas Kappler
- Buchtipp: Keine Angst vor HIV – Gib den Fakten eine Chance November 30, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Petition Zeitumstellung abschaffen endet am 22.11.2013 ! November 20, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Was uns wirklich nährt – “Die Nahrung sollte unsere Medizin sein” November 13, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- DVD zum 9. Stuttgarter Impfsymposium 2013 November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Fasten und Heilen – Altes Wissen und neueste Forschung (Doku) November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Aktuelle Lesenswerte Links November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Gesundheitspetition “Beibehaltung der Normalzeit” – Zeitumstellung abschaffen! November 11, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- +++ Orkan »Xaver« erreicht Deutschland +++ »Allahu akbar«: Unbekannte beschmieren Augsburger Kirchen mit arabischen Schriftzeichen +++ Politische Spitze der Euro-Zone: Geheimes Treffen zur Bankenabwicklung +++ (Zeitgeschichte) December 5, 2013
- Steuerbetrug mit Lebensversicherungen: Kriminalgeschichte (Wirtschaft & Finanzen) December 5, 2013
- »Wir fälschen unsere eigene Geschichte – und zwar vorsätzlich« (Zeitgeschichte) December 5, 2013
- Neue NSA-Enthüllungen – alter Wein in neuen Schläuchen (Enthüllungen) December 5, 2013
- Tod aus dem Drucker? Die unterschätzte Gefahr (Gesundes Leben) December 5, 2013
- Blei im Wasser: So kommen Sie dem Metall auf die Spur (Gesundes Leben) December 5, 2013
- Honigmann – Nachrichten vom 5. Dez. 2013 – Nr. 236 December 5, 2013Themen: Im Westen was Neues: Amerikanische Ureinwohner haben bunte Ahnengalerie Das Weltfinanzsystem bröckelt Weltweite Geldschwemme – Die Katastrophenhausse läuft! Wann springt Gold an? Japans Geldpolitik läßt ahnen, was westlichen Notenbanken und Sparern noch bevorsteht Der sterbende Dollar Banken sollen Währungskurse manipuliert haben Neue Ersatz-Währung: […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Foltergefängnisse: Polen muss sich vor EU-Gerichtshof verantworten December 5, 2013Lange wollte man es verhindern, nun muss sich Polen doch noch vor dem Europäischen Gerichtshof in Strassburg verantworten, weil in geheimen CIA-Gefängnissen in Polen ein Palästinenser und ein Saudi gefoltert worden sind. Ausserdem seien polnische Behörden für die Auslieferung nach Guantanamo verantwortlich gewesen. Schon vor einem Monat berichteten wir über […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Warum haben Deutsche kein Ehre ? (…zu haben?) December 5, 2013Gastbeitrag: Wenn wir in Türkei was sagen so wie Versprechen oder wir geben Wort auf was dann kannst du nehmen wie als wenn es Garantiert ist. bei Deutsche aber – die sagen was, meinen es nicht so oder erinnern sich nicht dran. Ein Wort hat kein Wert bei denen – das ist ehrlos und so […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Heilsteine Teil 7 – Jaspis, Karneol, Koralle December 5, 2013Jaspis Geschichte Der Jaspis ist im Grunde ein Quarz voll mit eingelagerten Fremdstoffen. Beim Erstarren der ursprünglichen Kieselsäure bleibt eine Unzahl von Schwebeteilchen im Stein eingeschlossen, was ihn undurchsichtig macht. Jaspis ist ein Begriff aus dem Orient und im Altertum gleichbedeutend mit dem Wort Quarz Es gibt die drei Grundfarben gelb, grün u […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Dr. Hamer: Das Glück der Leukämie December 5, 2013….dieser Beitrag erschien schon einmal am 6. März 2011 Obwohl seit vielen Jahren bekannt, daß Leukämie kein böser „Blutkrebs“, sondern die Heilungsphase nach einem Knochenkrebs (nach Selbstwerteinbruch oder radioaktiver Bestrahlung) ist, verwandt mit dem Knochenwachstum in der Kindheit, glaubt die große Mehrheit der in Unwissenheit gehaltenen Bevölkerung w […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann-Treffen in Paraguay – 1 December 5, 2013….wir waren in Paraguay und haben u.a. viele Menschen getroffen, einige Freunde, die alle mehr von unserem Land wissen wollten und die auch z.T. unsere Ansichten vertreten. . Gruß und danke für die schöne Zeit in Paraguay Der Honigmann .Einsortiert unter:Aufklärung, Deutschland, EU, Illuminaten, Israel, Medienmanipulation, Neue WeltOrdnung (NWO), Paraguay, P […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- SPD-Politiker Schmid stellt Status von Berlin als Bundesland infrage December 4, 2013Dachterrasse in Berlin mit Blick auf den Berliner Fernsehturm / Foto: über dts Nachrichtenagentur Im Streit über den Länderfinanzausgleich stellt der baden-württembergische Finanzminister Nils Schmid (SPD) Berlin als Bundesland infrage und bringt für die Hauptstadt einen Sonderstatus nach dem Vorbild von Washington D. C. ins Spiel: “Bei Berlin gibt es zwei M […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Der Staat beraubt die Bürger und Ihr zahlt keine Abgaben! …… December 4, 2013Godfrey Bloom sprach im EU Parlament darüber, das der Staat den Bürgern das Geld raubt und verschleudert. Gleichzeitig zahlen die EU Bürokraten keine Abgaben, und dies wird sich rächen, so Bloom. Wahrheitsbewegung . ….danke an Christiane M. . Gruß an die Steuerzahler Der Honigmann .Einsortiert unter:Aufklärung, Behörden, CFR, City of London, Deutschland, EU, […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann – Nachrichten vom 4. Dez. 2013 – Nr. 235 December 4, 2013Themen: Basilikum gegen Radioaktivität? Fukushima und der Pazifik: Interview mit Leuren Moret – Teil 1 Nordkorea will Atomwaffen-Potenzial aufstocken – “VSA und Süden planen Nuklearschlag” Iraner machen Obama lächerlich und zum Lügner: “Wir machen mit der Uran-Anreicherung weiter wie bisher”! Iran gibt geheime Verhandlungen mit den VSA zu Bevorstehende Konfe […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Die Farbe Blau December 4, 2013Das Blau der Seen und Meere ist eine Farbe der Tiefe. Dieses Blau wird dem lebensspendenden Prinzip, dem Weiblichen zugeordnet. Das Leben begann ursprünglich im Wasser, alles Lebendige ist auf das Wasser angewiesen. Das Blau des Himmels symbolisiert dagegen das Ferne, das Göttliche, das Geistige. Das Himmelsblau ist die Farbe der Himmelsgötter, es war schon […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann – Nachrichten vom 5. Dez. 2013 – Nr. 236 December 5, 2013
- 9. AZK – Medienzensur in der Wissenschaft – Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl December 5, 2013Danke an HPSjo
- über die Ausplünderung und Entvölkerung von Zentralafrika December 5, 2013Danke an HPS Genozid-Politik: Weisse Überlegenheits-Ideologie und Konzern-Herrschaft Bush, Clinton, die USA, die UNO, Ladsous, Frankreich, Israel, Belgien sind Kriegsverbrecher!jo
- nur meine eigene öffentlich vorgetragene unbequeme Meinung garantiert Deine Meinungsäußerung December 5, 2013erschienen bei facebook Danke an Waffenstudent Vor wenigen Tagen wurde unsere junge Kameradin Christina Krieger, die der NPD in Niedersachsen angehört, durch Antifa-Pöbel in einem Hörsaal der Universität Hannover wie man so schön sagt geoutet. Das heißt, man versuchte die junge Frau zu demütigen und beschimpfte sie vor ihren Kommilitonen. Dass sich die Unive […]jo
- Parallelen und Unterschiede zwischen dem Wahlrecht Preußens 1849 bis 1918 und dem aktuellen der EU December 3, 2013erschienen bei Preußische Allgemeine Danke an Waffenstudent Es wäre ein Irrtum anzunehmen, dass die Europäische Union, nur weil sie zur westlichen Wertegemeinschaft gehört, ein demokratisch legitimiertes Parlament besäße. Vielmehr hängt das Gewicht der Stimme jedes EU-Bürgers entscheidend davon ab, welchem der gegenwärtig 28 Mitgliedsstaaten er angehört. Ana […]jo
- Hinweis auf die Ukraine – in aller Kürze December 3, 2013erschienen bei einartysken Schaut euch bitte das Video und die Bilder hier an. Es geht offenbar um ein Replay von 2004. Putin hat das Ganze eher als Pogrom denn als ‘friedliche Demonstration’ bezeichnet (siehe hier). Diese Art von Rebellen kennen wir mittlerweile … Die Russianmoscowlady hat auf ihrem Blog eine Auswahl der zahllosen Angebote in […]jo
- “bitte keine dummen Kommentare, zuhören, nachdenken, – Ivo Sasek spricht über die Wirklichkeit” December 3, 2013von H.-P. Schröder – Danke an garlic Die drei W zum Clip Wer sagt das: Herr Ivo Sasek. Woher weiß er es: Aus persönlicher Erfahrung, aus dem Austausch mit Betroffenen, aus den Massenmedien. Was für ein Mensch ist er: Wir wissen es nicht.jo
- Deutschland im Luftkrieg December 2, 2013erschienen bei Rationalgalerie von Wolfgang Blaschka Ramstein und Stuttgart-Möhringen als Drohnen-Nester entlarvt Eine Vor-Veröffentlichung der Beilage des Aktionsbündnisses gegen die NATO-Sicherheitskonferenz in München am 2. Februar 2014 Luftalarm gibt es keinen, wenn Drohnen ihre tödlichen Raketen auf verdächtige Wagen-Konvois und Kamelhirten abfeuern. Si […]jo
- alles kleine Nazis December 1, 2013erschienen bei “Preußische Allgemeine Zeitung” Danke an Waffenstudent Alarm: Drei- bis sechsjährige Neonazis unterwandern unsere Kitas, meldet die „Zeit“ ihren zutiefst schockierten Lesern. Das Hamburger Intelligenzblatt zitiert zum Beweis Heike Radvan, Leiterin der „Fachstelle Gender und Rechtsextremismus“ bei der „Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung“. Radvan wörtlich: […]jo
- liebe Sibylle, December 1, 2013erschienen bei facebook Danke an Waffenstudent ich hab da mal eine Frage: Kann es sein, daß du gar keine Schriftstellerin bist, sondern eine Schriftstellerdarstellerin, der S.P.O.N. wöchentlich ein paar hundert Euro zusteckt, damit du exakt die Multikulti-Kampf-gegen-Rechts-schaffen-wir-die-Familie-ab-Deutsche-sind-alle-Nazis-Kacke, eigentlich das irre und t […]jo
- Terrorstaat USA – schmutzige Kriege – die geheimen Kommandoaktionen December 1, 2013gesehen bei chartophyleikon zou polemou – Danke an Armeeverkauf Mit der Dokumentation “Schmutzige Kriege” führt Autor Jeremy Scahill in eine völlig unbekannte Welt von geheimen Kriegseinsätzen der USA in Afghanistan, Jemen, Somalia und weiteren Gebieten. Teils Politthriller, teils Detektivfilm beginnt “Schmutzige Kriege” als investigative Reportage über eine […]jo
- 9. AZK – Medienzensur in der Wissenschaft – Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl December 5, 2013
- Haus-Durchsuchung: So ist das nun mal in einer Diktatur! December 5, 2013Plötzlich fremde Menschen in Deiner Wohnung, alle Schränke und Schubladen werden geöffnet. Diese fremden Menschen sehen, wie Du lebst, welche Interessen Du hast oder wie es zum Beispiel in Deinem Schlafzimmer aussieht. Deine Nachbarn bekommen den Polizeieinsatz natürlich mit und fragen sich, was Du wohl verbrochen hast? Nur wenn man sich das plastisch vorste […]Maria Lourdes
- Irrsinn – Die Menschheit auf dem Zenit der Geistesgestörtheit? December 4, 2013Sepp Holzer, Permakulturpionier und Agrarrevolutionär beschreibt die Entwicklung unserer Gesellschaft und die Prägung bereits im Kindesalter zu Lemmingen. Wir lassen uns verwenden und leben nicht für uns selbst. Der Mensch muss selbstständig sein, nicht abhängig gemacht werden. Irrsinn – Die Menschheit auf dem Zenit der Geistesgestörtheit? infokriegerBerlin […]Maria Lourdes
- Ein Leserbrief zum Schmunzeln: Hände in den Hosentaschen! December 4, 2013Was wir auch sagen oder nicht sagen – der Körper lügt nie. Durch Gestik, Mimik, die gesamte Haltung und unsere Bewegungen verraten wir unsere wahren Gedanken und Gefühle, präsentieren uns souverän oder unsicher. Oft gibt man, ohne es zu wissen, mit Körpersprache wichtige Signale an andere weiter. Daneben ist ein wichtiges Kriterium die Sichtbarkeit der Hände […]Maria Lourdes
- Geheimes CIA-Gefängnis in Polen – Folter von polnischen Behörden geduldet! December 3, 2013Stellen Sie sich vor, dass die Iraner einen amerikanischen Bürger aus einem dritten Land entführen. (Wenn Ihnen das lieber ist, nehmen Sie ruhig al-Qaeda oder die Nordkoreaner gerne auch die Chinesen statt den Iranern.) Sie beschuldigen ihn, Terrorist zu sein. Sie werfen ihn ins Gefängnis ohne Anklage, Gerichtsverhandlung oder Urteil und behaupten, dass sie […]Maria Lourdes
- Das Thema “der großen Lüge” als Video mit deutschen Untertitel December 3, 2013Maria Lourdes - 20/11/2013 - In eigener Sache: Maria Lourdes sucht jemanden, der Englisch ins Deutsche übersetzt und sich nicht scheut, das Thema “der grossen Lüge”, zu bearbeiten. Der Ersteller zweier Videos aus den USA hat mich gebeten, die Leser/innen hier auf LC-Blog zu fragen. Mir fehlt es an der Zeit! Die Übersetzungen dienen als deutsche Untertitel fü […]Maria Lourdes
- Auch für Österreich gilt: Alle Spar- und sonstige Konten auf Null setzen! December 2, 2013Der folgende Bericht ist für die Leser des Lupo-Cattivo-Blogs aus Österreich wichtig! Mein Dank an den Adler, sagt Maria Lourdes! Offiziell bekommt jeder Österreicher am Tag seiner Geburt 27.010 Euro an Schulden von der Republik in die Wiege gelegt. Doch selbst das ist nur die halbe Wahrheit. In der Realität sehe das viel schlimmer aus, […]Maria Lourdes
- Wer hat den Mut, den BRD-Politikern und –Historikern auch nur noch ein Wort zu glauben? December 1, 2013Diese Leute sehen ihre vornehmste Aufgabe darin, die Geschichtslügen der ehemaligen Feinde mit dem Strafgesetz zu schützen! Am 4. Februar 1919 hielt der jüdische Terrorist, Massenmörder und aktive Reichszerstörer Kurt Eisner auf der Arbeiter- und Sozialistenkonferenz in Bern eine viel beachtete Rede. Schon zu diesem frühen Zeitpunkt sprach er Deutschland am […]Maria Lourdes
- Radio Moppi 1.Dezember 2013 December 1, 2013Radio_MOPPI_2013-Dez-01 Mein Dank dem Adler, sagt Maria Lourdes! • OECD kritisiert hohe Renten in Deutschland • Meteoriteneinschlag statt Sternenregen? – Komet ISON bringt Überraschung • London vernichtete massenweise Dokumente über britische Kolonialschuld • Politisch inszenierter Selbstbetrug • Hartz IV-Anspruch gilt auch für EU-Bürger aus Rumänien • Merke […]Maria Lourdes
- Das offizielle Protokoll des ersten zionistischen Kongresses in Basel November 30, 2013“Fasse ich den Baseler Congress in ein Wort zusammen — das ich mich hüten werde öffentlich auszusprechen — so ist es dieses: in Basel habe ich den Judenstaat gegründet. Wenn ich das heute laut sagte, würde mir ein universelles Gelächter antworten. Vielleicht in fünf Jahren, jedenfalls in fünfzig wird es Jeder einsehen.“ Theodor Herzl, 3. September […] […]Maria Lourdes
- Raumenergie – Die unterdrückte Alternative zur Atomkraft November 30, 2013Wir stehen am Beginn einer Energierevolution. Völlig neue Energieformen, die teilweise unerschöpflich sind, werden viele Probleme lösen – weltweit! Doch den Energiekriegern und Energiemonopolisten passt das nicht ins Konzept. Bis heute unterdrückte Konzepte zeigen, dass neue saubere Energien nur darauf warten, genutzt zu werden. So unterschiedlich die Ideen, […]Maria Lourdes
- Haus-Durchsuchung: So ist das nun mal in einer Diktatur! December 5, 2013
- Enttäuscht von der EU: Rumänien verzichtet auf Schengen-Beitritt December 5, 2013Wegen des heftigen Widerstands aus den alten EU-Staaten stoppt Rumänien seine Bemühungen um einen Beitritt zum Schengen-Raum. Der rumänische Premier Victor Ponta sagte, er habe es satt, immer wieder vertröstet zu werden. Sein Land werde nicht betteln.
- Orkan Xaver: Küstenwache gibt Entwarnung an der Nordseeküste December 5, 2013An der Nordseeküste von Schleswig-Holstein hat der Orkan Xaver offenbar keine großen Schäden angerichtet. Der Küstenschutz gab Entwarnung.
- Sturm Xaver erreicht Deutschland und wird zum Orkan December 5, 2013Der Sturm Xaver hat die Nordseeküste erreicht und sich zu einem Orkan entwickelt. In Flensburg wurde der Notstand ausgerufen. In Berlin dürfen Eltern ihre Kinder früher aus der Schule holen. In Hamburg wurden zahlreiche Nahverkehrslinien gesperrt.
- Arbeitslosigkeit in Frankreich auf Rekord-Hoch December 5, 2013Die Arbeitslosigkeit in Frankreich ist mit 10,9 Prozent so hoch wie seit 1997 nicht mehr. Nachdem Hollande 85.000 Jugendlichen mit Staatsgeld einen Job verschafft hat, ist die Jugendarbeitslosigkeit leicht gesunken. Bei den über 50-Jährigen sind so viele ohne Arbeit wie niemals zuvor.
- Libor-Skandal erreicht Deutsche-Bank Chef Anshu Jain December 5, 2013Die Finanzaufsicht Bafin ermittelt bei der Deutschen Bank, in welcher Form der Vorstand in die Manipulationen des Libor involviert war. In diesem Zusammenhang fällt auch der Name Anshu Jain. Es ist allerdings unwahrscheinlich, dass Jain mit ernsthaften Problemen rechnen muss.
- EZB belässt Leitzins bei 0,25 Prozent December 5, 2013Draghi zögert mit Negativzinsen: Die EZB belässt den Leitzins wie die Bank of England auf einem Rekord-Tiefstand.
- Orkan Xaver: Schwere Zerstörungen in Schottland December 5, 2013In Deutschland wird in wenigen Stunden der Orkan Xaver erwartet. Der Sturm hat in Schottland bereits eine Spur der Verwüstung hinterlassen.
- China stellt Audi wegen zu hoher Preise an den Pranger December 5, 2013Ungemach für Audi in China: Das chinesische Staatsfernsehen attackiert den Autokonzern wegen überhöhter Preise bei Reparaturen. Solche Attacken bedeuten meist Ärger für westliche Konzerne.
- Investor warnt vor Crash: „Nichts wie raus aus den Märkten!“ December 5, 2013Investor Grant Williams rät allen Investoren, die von den Zentralbanken manipulierten Märkte schleunigst zu verlassen und in wirkliche Werte zu investieren: Cash, Gold und Investments wie Ackerland – Investments, die man versteht. Er rechnet mit einem gewaltigen Crash.
- EU-Kommission soll mit deutschen Steuergeldern Banken abwickeln December 5, 2013Bundesfinanzminister Schäuble gibt eine wichtige deutsche Bastion auf: Weil den EU-Finanzministern bei der Bankenrettung die Zeit davonläuft, soll die EU-Kommission im Fall einer Pleite den Daumen über eine Bank senken können. Damit bekommt die EU das letzte Wort über die Verwendung von deutschen Steuergeldern.
- Enttäuscht von der EU: Rumänien verzichtet auf Schengen-Beitritt December 5, 2013
- Geschlagen von den Taliban beschließt Washington, es mit Russland und China aufzunehmen December 5, 2013Worum geht es bei den ukrainischen Protesten? Oberflächlich betrachtet machen die Proteste keinen Sinn. Die ukrainische Regierung traf die richtige Entscheidung, aus der EU heraußen zu bleiben. Die wirtschaftlichen Interessen der Ukraine liegen in Russland, nicht in der EU. Das ist völlig klar. Artikel zum Thema: Halsstarriges Washington Sergei Magnitsky war […]Paul Craig Roberts
- Arabische Beduinen protestieren gegen gewalttätigen Vertreibungsplan im Negev December 5, 2013Dieser Plan, der der Prawerplan genannt wurde und verwickelt ist in die zwangsweise Vertreibung von Tausenden palästinensischer Beduinen verwickelt ist, die seit Hunderten von Jahren in der Negev leben. Der Protest am Sonntag folgte den Ausbrüchen der letzten Woche in der Knesset durch mehrere arabische Mitglieder der Knesset. MK Ahmed Tibi s […]IMEMC
- Die unerfreuliche Rückkehr der Navi Pillay December 4, 2013Das erste Glied in dieser Kette war das Hearing der UNO-Menschenrechtskommission unter dem Vorsitz von Pillay, wo Bouchuiguirs Lügen zum Ausschluss Libyens aus diesem Gremium und zur Weiterleitung der Angelegenheit Libyen an den Unsicherheitsrat führten. Bei dem Hearing übernahm Pillay den Standpunkt des Fälschers Bouchuiguir, indem sie ausrief, dass „der li […]Daniel McAdams
- Jena: Piraten monieren kommunalpolitisches Chaos in Jena December 4, 2013“Die Masse an kritischen Stimmen ist mittlerweile so groß geworden, dass man sie nicht mehr als nebensächlich oder unqualifiziert abtun kann”, sagt dazu Bastian Ebert, Vorsitzender der PIRATEN Jena. “Hier wird in letzter Minute noch versucht, Bürgermitbestimmung vorzutäuschen, die es in dieser Angelegenheit nie ernsthaft gegeben hat. Das ist eine reine Nebel […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Man kann nicht mit dem Iran verhandeln? December 2, 2013Beide, Israel wie Saudiarabien, haben viel zu lange von einer militärischen Garantie der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika profitiert. Das hat ein „moralisches Risiko“ geschaffen, das nur noch mehr kriegstreiberisches Verhalten auf beiden Seiten fördert. Man wird sehen, ob die sechsmonatige Versuchsperiode sich zu einem permanenten Schritt in Richtung Normalis […]Ron Paul
- “Wir ballen die Faust, den Daumen nach oben, denn wir wollen obenbleiben!” December 2, 2013Die Rede von Egon Hopfenzitz, ehemaliger Bahnhofsvorsteher und Vertrauensperson des Bürgerbegehrens "Storno 21", auf der heutigen 200. Stuttgarter Montagsdemo gegen das urbane und verkehrsindustrielle Umbauprogramm "Stuttgart 21" (S21). Artikel zum Thema: “Oben bleiben – No Pasaran!” Dokumentation: Die Rede von MdB Heike Hänsel auf der ge […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- 200. Montagsdemo gegen Stuttgart 21: Wir lassen nicht locker! December 2, 2013Stuttgart: Heute Abend findet die 200. Montagsdemo gegen Stuttgart 21 statt - erneut ab 18 Uhr vor dem Stuttgarter Hauptbahnhof. Die Kundgebung steht unter dem Motto „Ihr lasst uns keine Wahl: Wir lassen nicht locker!“ Dieses Motto bringt zum Ausdruck, was die Zahl 200 für die S21-Gegner bedeutet: Nach 200 Montagsdemos ist das Projekt S21 bundesweit als Lose […]Parkschützer
- U.S.-Regierung fordert Fluggesellschaften auf, internationale Regeln zu Chinas Luftverteidigungszone einzuhalten December 2, 2013So hat die U.S.-Regierung auf einer Pressekonferenz des Aussenministeriums am vergangenen Mittwoch, dem 27. November 2013 erklärt, dass sie die U.S.-Fluggesellschaften angewiesen hat, sich an die Geflogenheiten internationaler Vorschriften der Luftverteidigungszonen zu halten, auch wenn die Regierung die neu deklarierten Grenzen Chinas nicht anerkennt. Artik […]petrapez
- Nein zur großen Koalition des Militarismus; Frieden ist out – jedenfalls im Koalitionsvertrag December 1, 2013“Wer deutsche Interessen an Ressourcen und Handelswege in den Mittelpunkt stellt, wie der Koalitionsvertrag, wer so ungeniert von der deutschen Hegemonierolle in Europa als Teil einer aggressiven europäischen Politik in der Welt spricht, der kalkuliert auch immer den Einsatz der Bundeswehr und der NATO in Interventionskriegen ein – sei es weiterhin in Afghan […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Der Iran zieht beim Genfer Abkommen den Kürzeren November 30, 2013Umfragen zeigen, dass die Amerikaner sicher keinen weiteren Krieg zum Vorteil Israels führen wollen. Premierminister Netanyahu ist zu weit gegangen bei seinem Versuch, sich in Amerika und beim gedemütigten Präsidenten Obama groß aufzuspielen. Seine plumpen Aktionen werden viele daran erinnern, dass der Kongress der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika vom großen […]Eric S. Margolis
- Geschlagen von den Taliban beschließt Washington, es mit Russland und China aufzunehmen December 5, 2013
- Live-Webinar zu VMware-Infrastrukturen December 5, 2013
- Phishing-Mail ködert WordPress-Admins December 5, 2013
- Telefunken-Halbleiterwerk in Heilbronn macht weiter December 5, 2013
- Privatsender wollen für Privatkopien vergütet werden December 5, 2013
- Rundfunkbeitrag statt GEZ: Experte der ARD für Entlastung bei möglichen Mehreinnahmen December 5, 2013
- IT-Branchenverband fordert Cybercrime-Staatsanwaltschaften December 5, 2013
- China verbietet Banken den Handel mit Bitcoins December 5, 2013
- Amazons WorkSpaces auf dem iPad December 5, 2013
- Filehoster Hotfile macht nach MPAA-Sieg dicht December 5, 2013
- Microsoft bestätigt Verschlüsselungspläne wegen NSA-Zugriffen December 5, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
my selection of “Zionist Mainstream Media
- U.N. approves French action in Central African Republic after battle December 5, 2013
- U.S. assures Israel that core Iran sanctions still in place December 5, 2013
- Bargain-hunting dents U.S. retailers' November sales December 5, 2013
- Suicide bomber kills at least 20 at Yemen's Defense Ministry: sources December 5, 2013
- Sweden key partner for U.S. spying on Russia: TV December 5, 2013
- Third-quarter growth revised up to 3.6 percent, jobless claims fall December 5, 2013
- Russia launches criminal inquiry into U.S. child trafficking December 5, 2013
- UK's Osborne says vindicated by growth rebound, vows to stay on course December 5, 2013
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi December 5, 2013
- Third-quarter growth revised up to 3.6 percent December 5, 2013
- Bungling the Easy Stuff December 5, 2013
- China's Airspace Claim Clouds Biden's Visit December 5, 2013
- Bitcoin Bust: Currency Drops 30 Percent Overnight December 5, 2013
- American Teacher in Benghazi Shot Dead December 5, 2013
- Mexican Truck Thieves Are Likely to Die December 5, 2013
- Former NYC Top Cop Is Back December 5, 2013
- Erdogan Battles the Religious Elite December 5, 2013
- Should You Listen to the Newtown Tapes? December 5, 2013
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi December 5, 2013Body of man from Texas arrives at hospital with gunshot wounds. Security officials say American was jogging near consulate, site of terror attack in 2012 that killed ambassador
- Hezbollah report reveals details of operative's assassination December 5, 2013Following assassination of Lebanese group's senior member, Al-Manar network reveals footage of scene, speculations regarding incident
- Absorption ministry boosts business aid to immigrants December 5, 2013New, returning residents can receive 250,000 NIS loan, professional advice to open company in Israel. Minister Landver: Office will provide half of minimum wage for employers who hire olim
- Haredim hurl stones, burn trash cans in Jerusalem protest December 5, 2013Hundreds gather in Kikar Hashabat to protest arrest of 19-year-old who ignored IDF call-up notice. Two arrested
- Military Rabbinate's order: Pray for rain December 5, 2013Despite expected downpour, Halacha branch head circulates memo calling for rain prayer. Soldiers respond with enthusiasm
- US says may seek dismantling part of Arak reactor December 5, 2013Undersecretary of State Wendy Sherman says US not quite sure why Iran needs 'a 40-megawatt heavy water reactor for any civilian peaceful purpose', may press Iran to dismantle it in final deal
- Amir Peretz first Israeli cabinet minister to visit Turkey since 2010 December 4, 2013Environmental Affairs Minister Amir Peretz visiting Turkey for UN environment meet, first Israeli cabinet minister to visits Istanbul since Marmara incident
- Suspicion in Germany: Neo-Nazis murdered hundreds December 4, 2013Two years after exposure of neo-Nazi cell liable for series of murders, German security services launch probe into additional unsolved 746 murder cases possibly committed by far-right radicals
- Iran: Israel behind 'cowardly murder' of Hezbollah operative December 4, 2013Iran joins choir of those blaming Israel for death of senior Hezbollah operative. Iranian envoy says, al-Laqqis was killed for 'teaching Zionists lessons, supporting Palestinian cause,' promised his death 'would only make resistance determined to achieve goal of eliminating Israel'
- Hezbollah says commander killed in Beirut, blames Israel December 4, 2013Lebanese terror group says Hassan al-Laqqis was 'father of martyr who was killed in Second Lebanon War' whom Israel tried to assassinate several times in past
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi December 5, 2013
- How Twitter can kill your career December 5, 2013
- Did Bob Dylan incite racial hatred? December 5, 2013
- World's most corrupt nation is ... December 4, 2013
- Mystery in crypt: Jeweled skeltons December 5, 2013
- Old photos show queen as stage star December 5, 2013
- She loses lotto ticket, still wins December 5, 2013
- Man teaches homeless to code December 4, 2013
- Group: 'Gruesome reality' exposed December 5, 2013
- Rodman will go back to North Korea December 5, 2013
- Satellite photos: Then and now December 5, 2013
- Rob Ford documents: 8 revelations from wiretap evidence December 5, 2013 CBC News
- Even pensions aren't safe in America's Hunger Games economy: Neil Macdonald December 5, 2013 Neil Macdonald
- Tim Hortons boss accused of cheating workers out of OT December 5, 2013 CBC News
- How to stop a killer asteroid December 5, 2013 Emily Chung
- Rob Ford scandal: Why haven't charges been laid? December 5, 2013 CBC News
- Microsoft pledges to protect customers from NSA snooping December 5, 2013 Reuters
- N.S. family says goodbye to Afghan war vet who died last week December 5, 2013 CBC News
- Flight attendants recognized for bravery in plane hijacking rescue December 5, 2013 CBC News
- Budget watchdog more optimistic than Jim Flaherty on 2015 surplus December 5, 2013 The Canadian Press
- Ottawa needs to engage aboriginal groups to support energy projects December 5, 2013 Chris Hall
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- US lawmakers make 'good progress' on two-year budget deal to avert shutdown December 5, 2013 Dan Roberts
- 'Determination' can be induced by electrical brain stimulation | Ian Sample December 5, 2013 Ian Sample
- Eyewitness: Kiev, Ukraine December 5, 2013
- UK flood warning: thousands evacuated from homes - live updates December 5, 2013 Matthew Weaver, Paul Owen
- Fuel duty freeze in 2014 will save motorists 20p a litre – George Osborne December 5, 2013 Gwyn Topham
- Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio names Bill Bratton as New York police chief December 5, 2013 Tom McCarthy, Kayla Epstein
- Twitter hires Dame Marjorie Scardino to be first female board member December 5, 2013 Dominic Rushe
- Legion of Mary suspended by Irish university for 'homophobic' posters December 5, 2013 Henry McDonald
- World Cup 2014: São Paulo stadium will not be ready until mid-April December 5, 2013
- Best pictures of the day - live December 5, 2013 Joanna Ruck, Mee-Lai Stone
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Gunmen Kill American Teacher in Benghazi December 5, 2013 By SULIMAN ALI ZWAY and KAREEM FAHIM
- U.S. Charges Dozens of Russian Diplomats and Spouses With Medicaid Fraud December 5, 2013 By BENJAMIN WEISER
- Biden Faults China on Foreign Press Crackdown December 5, 2013 By MARK LANDLER
- Kerry, Seeking to Nudge Along Peace Talks, Offers Netanyahu Security Proposal December 5, 2013 By MICHAEL R. GORDON and ISABEL KERSHNER
- DealBook: Japanese Employee at Deutsche Bank Arrested on Bribery Charges December 5, 2013 By HIROKO TABUCHI
- De Blasio Names Bratton as New York Police Commissioner December 5, 2013 By WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM, J. DAVID GOODMAN and JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN
- Iran Takes Charm Offensive to the Persian Gulf December 5, 2013 By THOMAS ERDBRINK
- American Reported to Be Killed in Libya December 5, 2013 By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
- U.S. Growth Faster Than Estimated as Businesses Stock Up December 5, 2013 By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ
- Security Council Votes to Strengthen Force for Central African Republic December 5, 2013 By ADAM NOSSITER
- Can Papadopoulos Jr. make a difference? December 3, 2013With the junior coalition member Democratic Party (DIKO) electing to its leadership Nicolas Papadopoulos
- The party versus the community December 3, 2013These days, the hottest topic in Turkey is the growing tension between the AKP
- Turkey’s Baksı Museum wins 2014 Council of Europe Museum Prize December 3, 2013The Council of Europe Museum Prize for 2014 has been awarded to the Baksı Museum in the eastern Black Sea province of Bayburt
- Galatasaray and Olympiacos handed suspensions and fines for brawl in Euroleague game December 4, 2013The three players involved in the brawl - two from the Greek giants and another from the Istanbul side - were suspended for three games each
- French president admits to past prostate surgery December 4, 2013French President Francois Hollande has acknowledged having prostate surgery
- High judiciary board to probe officials asleep during Gezi protester murder trial December 4, 2013Turkey’s top judiciary authority has launched an inquiry into a prosecutor and a judge, who were seen sleeping in the courtroom during the hearing of Ethem Sarısülük's murder case
- Istanbul hosts workshop to gather Royal Court writers December 4, 2013Turkish playwrights are growing more confident as time goes on and Turkish theater circles are expanding to include bilingual plays as well
- Project set to uncover underground city life December 4, 2013With a new project, the Kaymaklı Underground City in Cappadocia is being revived and will become more attractive for tourists
- EU allows Gazprom to take over Dutch, German gas companies December 4, 2013Gazprom's transactions 'would not raise competition concerns,' the Commission ruled
- Turkey’s Constitutional Court rules long imprisonment of CHP MP as ‘violation of rights’ December 4, 2013Mustafa Balbay, a journalist elected from the main opposition's ranks, was sentenced to over 34 years on charges related to the Ergenekon case
- Can Papadopoulos Jr. make a difference? December 3, 2013
- Yemen Explosion: Blast At Defense Ministry Complex Wounds 20 December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- JPMorgan Cyber Attack: Bank Warns 465,000 Customers About Data Theft December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lights Up (PHOTOS) December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Silent Films Lost: Vast Majority Of Early Hollywood Movies Lost Due To Time, Neglect (VIDEO) December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Here's Why It's So Great Congress Held A Hearing On Aliens December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Obama's Vision For High-Speed Rail Is In Danger Of Stalling Out December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- UNC Upsets No. 1 Michigan State 79-65 In ACC-Big Ten Challenge (VIDEO, PHOTOS) December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Tunnels Under Rome Are Being Mapped As Pace Of Collapses Rises (PHOTO) December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Scientists Hope Coral Reef Breeding Will Save Great Barrier Reef December 5, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Legge elettorale, è bagarre. Napolitano: «Il Parlamento è legittimo». I 5Stelle: «Camere decadute». Boldrini: «Falso» December 5, 2013
- Addio Chevrolet, GM la ritira dall'Europa Resta Cadillac e si punta tutto sulla Opel December 5, 2013
- Riccometro: le novità per le famiglie Nel calcolo anche redditi fiscalmente esenti December 5, 2013
- Allarme per la tempesta Xaver dopo un morto in Scozia: ad Amsterdam gli aerei restano a terra December 5, 2013
- Lazio, Letta incontra il premier polacco: «Chiesta rapida applicazione delle regole» Il ministro Sinkiewicz: «Sono banditi» December 5, 2013
- Inps: potere d'acquisto crollato del 10% Il 45% dei pensionati sotto i mille euro December 5, 2013
- La Bce lascia i tassi invariati allo 0,25% e rialza le previsioni di crescita nell'Eurozona December 5, 2013
- La Coldiretti porta i maiali davanti a Montecitorio: «Il made in Italy venga tutelato» December 5, 2013
- Vaticano, lotta ai pedofili: Papa Francesco istituisce commissione per combattere gli abusi December 5, 2013
- Serial killer di Quarto Oggiaro, la polizia mette le manette ad Antonino Benfante December 5, 2013
- Napolitano: «Parlamento è legittimo» L’altolà sul ritorno al proporzionale December 5, 2013
- Tempesta«Xaver», allarme in Europa “La peggiore degli ultimi 50 anni” foto December 5, 2013 Redazione online
- Tifosi della Lazio in cella, il ministro polacco: banditi December 5, 2013 Redazione Roma online
- Il “lamento” di Obama:«Non mi permettono di usare l’ iPhone» December 5, 2013
- Draghi: «Crescita ma senza nuove tasse» December 5, 2013 Fabio Savelli
- Assicurazioni, l’allarme di Moody’s December 5, 2013 Redazione Economia
- Eni, la missione di Scaroni con l’Iran: «Discussione su nuove attività» December 5, 2013 Redazione Online
- Milano, un arresto per i tre omicidi di Quarto Oggiaro December 5, 2013 Redazione MIiano online
- Due milioni di password di Facebook e Twitter rubate da un virus December 5, 2013 Alessio Lana
- Il Papa istituisce una task force contro gli abusi dei pedofili December 5, 2013 Redazione Roma Online
- El director de la Agencia Tributaria destituye a otros cuatro altos cargos December 5, 2013 Jesús Sérvulo González, EP
- Matas, culpable de cohecho impropio December 5, 2013 Andreu Manresa
- 100 muertos por la violencia en la capital de República Centroafricana December 5, 2013 Agencias
- Condenados a siete años Del Nido y Muñoz por el ‘caso Minutas’ December 5, 2013 Esperanza Codina
- Desestimada la demanda de honor de Cospedal contra Bárcenas December 5, 2013 Fernando J. Pérez
- Reino Unido intenta restringir la libertad de movimiento en la UE December 5, 2013 Lucía Abellán
- El Gobierno, molesto con Bruselas por criticar las cuchillas December 5, 2013 EP, Luis Doncel
- Retirado el pasaporte a los policías franquistas que reclama Argentina December 5, 2013 Fernando J. Pérez
- El Supremo obliga a Cataluña a dar enseñanza infantil en castellano December 5, 2013 Manuel Altozano
- Ryanair asignará todos los asientos en sus vuelos a partir de febrero December 5, 2013 El País
- Muere un niño en choque de autobús escolar en EU December 5, 2013 AP
- Teme Comisionada de ONU en DH ser objeto de espionaje December 5, 2013 Notimex
- Reportan 25 muertos en ataques contra Ministerio en Yemen December 5, 2013 Notimex
- El villancico de Maduro: #34;Gente de paz, bajen esos precios, llegó Nicolás#34; December 5, 2013 LA NACION - Argentina / GDA
- Establece el Papa comisión contra abusos a menores December 5, 2013 Notimex
- Live-Ticker: Im Norden drohen Böen mit 140 Stundenkilometern December 5, 2013
- Sturm: Darum ist der Orkan "Xaver" so stark December 5, 2013
- Energiesicherheit: Orkantief Xaver überfordert das Stromnetz December 5, 2013
- „Tatort“-Kommissarin: Furtwänglers schnippischer Auftritt im Wulff-Prozess December 5, 2013
- Nordkorea: „Weitere Exekutionen finden statt“ December 5, 2013
- Gesellschaft: Der männerverachtende Feminismus Alice Schwarzers December 5, 2013
- Linke-Politikerin: Gesine Lötzsch zu kommunistisch für den Haushalt? December 5, 2013
- Nach Beinahe-Absturz: Mysteriöser Cockpit-Geruch - Piloten vergiftet? December 5, 2013
- Dreckschleudern: So umweltschädlich sind die Dienstwagen der Bischöfe December 5, 2013
- „Boxeraufstand“ 1900: Wie sich China an London für den Boxerkrieg rächt December 5, 2013
- Überwachungs-Skandal: Wie die NSA weltweit Handys ortet
- "Im Ton vergriffen": Schäuble attackiert Deutsche-Bank-Chef Fitschen
- Rentenreform: Briten sollen bis 70 arbeiten
- Intervention in Kampfgebiet: Uno-Sicherheitsrat billigt Militäreinsatz in Zentralafrika
- Sturm in Norddeutschland: "Xaver" dringt nach Süden vor
- Internetwährung: Chinas Notenbank verbietet Banken Bitcoin-Geschäfte
- Entscheidung der Notenbank: EZB hält Leitzins auf historischem Tiefstand
- Orkan über Norddeutschland: "Xaver" wütet an der Küste
- Maria Furtwängler im Wulff-Prozess: "Was kann ich zur Klärung beitragen?"
- Autobranche: GM zieht Opel-Konkurrent Chevrolet aus Europa ab
Site infoMake up your own Mind
The Andreas04 Theme.