Bradley Manning Now “Catatonic”; Obama ENOUGH!
pic courtesy : http://www.fullissue.com
War Is A Crime, March 8, 2011
As Obama’s crime of the destruction of Bradley Manning continues to unfold before our very eyes, Manning friend David House now tells us that over 8 months in isolation with movement and sleep restrictions placed on him have been having their intended effect. House has told MSNBC that by the end of January Manning appeared “catatonic” and that he had “severe problems communicating,” with it having taken House nearly 45 minutes on a recent visit to engage in any meaningful way (video below.) House said Manning’s demeanor was as “if he had just woken up and didn’t know what was going on around him.” Manning was “utterly exhausted physically and mentally…it was difficult to have any kind of social engagement.”
Also, a full month after Congressman Dennis Kucinich formally requested a visit, the Army has stalled on the request.
All for the crime of reporting war crimes and criminal behavior even among the highest-ranking military officials in Iraq.
In 2005, General Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said: “It is absolutely the responsibility of every U.S. service member [in Iraq], if they see inhumane treatment being conducted, to try to stop it.”
Chase Mader writes in HuffPo that soon after deployment to Iraq, Manning:
“soon found himself helping the Iraqi authorities detain civilians for distributing “anti-Iraqi literature” — which turned out to be an investigative report into financial corruption in their own government entitled “Where does the money go?” The penalty for this “crime” in Iraq was not a slap on the wrist. Imprisonment and torture, as well as systematic abuse of prisoners, are widespread in the new Iraq. From the military’s own Sigacts (Significant Actions) reports, we have a multitude of credible accounts of Iraqi police and soldiers shooting prisoners, beating them to death, pulling out fingernails or teeth, cutting off fingers, burning with acid, torturing with electric shocks or the use of suffocation, and various kinds of sexual abuse including sodomization with gun barrels and forcing prisoners to perform sexual acts on guards and each other…
Like any good soldier, Manning immediately took these concerns up the chain of command. And how did his superiors respond? His commanding officer told him to “shut up” and get back to rounding up more prisoners for the Iraqi Federal Police to treat however they cared to…”
Manning also found a video and an official report on American air strikes on the village of Granai in Afghanistan’s Farah Province (also known as “the Granai massacre”). According to the Afghan government, 140 civilians, including women and a large number of children, died in those strikes.
War crimes? What war crimes? This is the point of view of the Pentagon as it destroys Bradley Manning.
On the Haditha killings (found to be “collateral damage” by the Army despite an American officer’s unearthing and handing up the chain of command a video showing close up bullet wounds) a recent Counterpunch article by Medea Benjamin and Charles Davis recounts:
” Consider what happened to the U.S. soldiers who, over a period of hours – not minutes – went house to house in the Iraqi town of Haditha and executed 24 men, women and children in retaliation for a roadside bombing. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head,” said one of the two surviving eyewitnesses to the massacre, nine-year-old Eman Waleed. “Then they killed my granny.” Almost five years later, not one of the men involved in the incident is behind bars. And despite an Army investigation revealing that statements made by the chain of command “suggest that Iraqi civilian lives are not as important as U.S. lives,” with the murder of brown-skinned innocents considered “just the cost of doing business,” none of their superiors are behind bars either.”
Massacres of civilians in retaliation for IEDs seems to have been standard fare in Iraq. Ethan McCord says his unit was ordered to engage in “360 rotational” fireand “kill every mother&* in the street” in the event of an IED. The officer who gave the order was Col. Ralph Kauzlarich, “the lost Kauz” who is featured in David Finkel’s book “The Good Soldiers.” Col. K is also the executive officer who led the first investigation into the death of Pat Tillman.
Josh Stieber, a McCord unit-mate who also witnessed the order, said the logic was to get residents to be “pro-active” in preventing the planting of roadside bombs. Brass knew that the people in the houses nearest probably saw it planted and didn’t say anything.
Stieber on Antiwarradio.com:
“Yeah, it was an order that came from Kauzlarich himself, and it had the philosophy that, you know, as Finkel does describe in the book, that we were under pretty constant threat, and what he leaves out is the response to that threat. But the philosophy was that if each time one of these roadside bombs went off where you don’t know who set it … the way we were told to respond was to open fire on anyone in the area, with the philosophy that that would intimidate them, to be proactive in stopping people from making these bombs …”
Now nine Afghan children have been killed after what the Army says was mistaken identity after a nearby rocket attack on American forces. These boys could have been the boys some on this site got to know well in the New Year’s Global Call for Peace (they weren’t, but they were just as precious.)
Defense Secretary Robert Gates once said people like Bradley Manning have “blood on their hands” for releasing documents which might identify Afghan informants. But look down Robert, and don’t flinch. They are dripping.
Commander-in-Chief Obama, order Bradley Manning released!
The White House
Webform for email: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
You can also comment on the WH FaceBook page.
Also demand your congressman speak up and castigate this administration for the treatment of Bradley Manning, leave a voicemail if it is after-hours (24/7):
Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
January 3: Psychologists for Social Responsibility write an open letter highlighting the severely deleterious effects on the psychological well-being
January 24: Amnesty International called on US authorities “to alleviate the harsh pre-trial detention conditions of Bradley Manning”
:: Article nr. 75688 sent on 09-mar-2011 08:21 ECT
:: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website.
The section for the comments of our readers has been closed, because of many out-of-topics.
Now you can post your own comments into our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/uruknet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- The Roar of Freedom …………. December 8, 2013
- 7 Nelson Mandela Quotes You Probably Won’t See In The MSM …….. December 7, 2013
- The Lobby Is International ……. November 22, 2013
- Ben Griffin | We Will NOT Fight For Queen and Country …… November 15, 2013
- Eugene Kaspersky Press Club 2013 ……. November 12, 2013
Todays Top 10 views
- 7 Nelson Mandela Quotes You Probably Won’t See In The MSM ........
- 9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH) .......
- THE ROTHSCHILD OCTOPUS ( filed under : The Power of Satan ) ..............
- CNN Caught Red Handed Interviewing Crisis Actor : Boston False Flag ..................
- HMS Titanic vs 9/11 !
- History : Albert Pikes letter to G.Mazzini (filed under : "The Power of Satan") .................
- "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revoluton inevitable" -JFK
- Hunt's Deathbed Confession Reveals JFK Killers
- Arafat, Balfour and Palestine ..........
- Who was the naked Man and was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shot after his surrender ? (something smells fishy here)................
looking for something ? search my Newsread !
“Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Cree Indian Prophecy
- RT @trutherbot: http://t.co/VuTcddwS6D....end..... 3 hours ago
- RT @KennettDems: Fox News: Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame poor people http://t.co/zsuPYeuNQt #RaiseTh…....end..... 3 hours ago
- RT @GuenterKo: @VoiceDialogue_ das deutsche "Volksschaf" ist gut "erzogen" es randaliert nicht, sondern blökt nur ein bischen....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @Peine01: R.IP John Lennon http://t.co/N8MZgAU9AY....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @elsaidst: @Chez_Em @NSassin16 @IDFSpokesperson sick nation http://t.co/RXzjASlWkH....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @JoeMomasNuts: http://t.co/105fvhe4RI....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @martinhume: @RationalBee @shonnarobinson http://t.co/D1BreLCrgL....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @palestine: Netanyahu: For peace, Palestine must accept Israel as 'Jewish state' - Ma'an News Agency bit.ly/1btTh7Z....end..... 4 hours ago
- RT @NewelMedia: Nelson Mandela ist #Merkel also nicht würdig genug ihm die letzte Ehre zu erweisen! Ost-Dorfpomeranze und Polit-Trampel! Ar…....end..... 6 hours ago
- RT @Wurfschuh: Kiewer Demonstranten stürzen Lenin - Denkmal! Verstehe. - Jetzt wird 'ne Westerwelle - Statue errichtet.....end..... 6 hours ago
- The Roar of Freedom …………. December 8, 2013
- 7 Nelson Mandela Quotes You Probably Won’t See In The MSM …….. December 7, 2013
- The Lobby Is International ……. November 22, 2013
- Ben Griffin | We Will NOT Fight For Queen and Country …… November 15, 2013
- Eugene Kaspersky Press Club 2013 ……. November 12, 2013
- Arafat, Balfour and Palestine ………. November 9, 2013
- Statement by Sarah Harrison ………. November 7, 2013
- Shouting ’9/11′ in a Crowded Internet ……… November 5, 2013
- The Truth About Bottled Water …………. November 4, 2013
- Paris Jackson Enters Treatment Facility + Her “Illuminati” Tweets ………. October 29, 2013
- Who killed Michael Hastings? (filed under : Cyber assassination)……. October 26, 2013
- “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor.”A Documentary By Massimo Mazzucco……. October 21, 2013
- Freemasons wrote the Constitution of the US ? ………… October 18, 2013
- my Top 100 rock songs of all time (part 3/79-70) October 8, 2013
- my Top 100 rock songs of all time (part 2/89-80) October 5, 2013
This site is mostly GOOGLE free !
Revolution ( in the US a constitutional right )The 1776 Declaration of Independence stated that when a long train of abuses by those in power evidence a design to reduce the rights of people to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, it is the peoples right, in fact their duty to engage in a revolution.
and ….. JFK in his own words !
- In a speech to the Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, President Kennedy said: “No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition; and both are necessary. . . . Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed, and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law makers once decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment.”
Abraham Lincoln said, just before his assassination:I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Hmmmm.
Videos ,Documentals ,etc.
- The Crash of 1929 …………….
- Four Horsemen – Official Trailer ……….
- Josh Reeves Special Report: Norway Massacre, Winehouse, Templar Cartel – All Roads Lead to Rome …………….
- police-state 4 – the rise of FEMA ……………
- Benazir Bhutto ,claiming “Bin Laden was Murdered” (2001) ……..
- Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy …………….
- “Inside Job”: Official Trailer in HD………………….
- NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT – SENSITIVE INFORMATION …………..
- Rothschild Documentary ……………..
- “House of Rothschild” 1934 ,with “Boris Karloff (pre-code Hollywood) ……..
- The Arrivals pt.1 ………..
- Blackwater: Shadow Army ………….
The American Dream By The Provocateur Network
War on Drugs
don’t forget to
- World for 9/11 truth
- Actors and artists for911truth
- Military officers for 911 truth
- Scientists for 911 truth
- Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
- Firefighters for 911truth
- Pilots for 911 truth
- Medical professionals for 9/11 truth
- Political leaders for 9/11 truth
- lawyers for 9/11 truth?
- Veterans for 9/11 truth
- Scholars for 9/11 truth
- The 3. truth about 9/11
- 9/11: Confessions of a Former CIA Asset (filed under 9/11 was an inside job)……………
- Foreknowledge of Building 7′s Collapse : Dr. Graeme MacQueen
- New 9/11 Raw Footage: Explosions During Collapse of Twin Towers
- Conspiracy documentary on 9/11 attacks will soon be India’s first e-film
- Nine Years, Two Wars, Hundreds of Thousands Dead – and Nothing Learnt Did 9/11 make us all mad? Our memorial to the innocents who died nine years ago has been a holocaust of fire and blood . . .
- Video: 9 Years Later, Nearly 900 9/11 Responders Have Died, Survivors Fight for Compensation
- The Terror Faced by Arabs and Muslims in the Aftermath of 9/11
- The Anniversary of 9/11
- How the world changed after 9/11
- 9/11 ANALYSIS: From Ronald Reagan and the Soviet-Afghan War to George W Bush and September 11, 2001
- Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
- Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
- A must see : 9/11 Planners Confess on National Television
- A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York
- ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED
Maps & History
Categories9/11 Alternative Energies Americas Anti government protests Anti NWO Anti War Big Brother Biohazards and Ecocides Chemtrails Covert Ops Crimes against Humanity Culture Disinformation Drug Business etc. False Flag Ops Gaza Genocides GM Foods ,Transgenicos etc. Gran Theft Economics HAARP Health and Wellness Industrial Farming & related Internet Media Lies Middle East Music , my rockn'reality Natural Disasters Natural Healing New World Order Poisoning of Mother Earth Satire Science Terrorism Uncategorized Vaccines and related Vatican Violations of Human Rights World at War ( not the Game ) World People World Politics World Revolution Zionism
- 255,114 hits
Neesweek …………… (“Click the pics”)
BREAKING!! Australian Politician Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21 and New World Order!
Arafat poisoned to death: Medical journal
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ‘ordinary business’
Natural Ways to Remove Heavy Metals
Look at ‘liberated’ Libya and despair
Red Pill 9/11: Why they did it,How they did it,Who did it .
The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade
A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
The Osama bin Laden Myth
Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia
Rothschilds Conduct “Red Symphony”
You don’t need to be a Prophet : The Zionists are doing to America what they did to Germany ?
Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948
The shocking horrors of the Israeli genocide in Palestine/Jenin (very strong Images)
NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969
Trophy shots from the IDF ( strong images, viewer discretion advised)
LIBYA R.I.P. …… THE ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU NOW
just a little reminder !
Factcheck : The green Book : read and understand this before you jump into conclusions that Gaddhafi was a ruthless dictator
Power Tales : THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
The History of the House of Rothschild (by Andrew Hitchcock)
must see Video: The Khazarian Conspiracy
Photo Horrors: 3rd Reich vs Gaza (www.veteranstoday.com)
Depleted Uranium: The Ultimate Dirty Bomb
FLASHBACK : FUKUSHIMA SECOND EXPLOSION REACTOR 3 JAPAN (03/13/2011)
THE SCROLLZONE !
- Record radiation level in underground water well near ocean at Fukushima — Tepco: “Rise in radiation readings is an obvious concern” — 1.4 billion Bq/m³ of strontium/beta emitters December 8, 2013 ENENews
- Canadian officials estimated Fukushima cesium-137 release almost double Chernobyl — Based on the “most conservative and credible” projections December 8, 2013 ENENews
- BBC: Work at Fukushima Unit 4 a “distraction”; The “real nightmare” is coming from 3 molten cores — NYTimes: Melted fuel is “all over the place… First goal is simply to stop uncontrolled releases of radioactive material” (AUDIO) December 8, 2013 ENENews
- Gundersen: When the radioactive plume hits West Coast in a few months “it’s not like it’s going to end” — Fukushima still pumping contamination into Pacific Ocean 1,000 days after disaster began (AUDIO) December 7, 2013 ENENews
- TV: Highest ever radiation levels detected outside reactor buildings at Fukushima — People exposed to it would die in 20 minutes (VIDEO) December 7, 2013 ENENews
- California town passes Fukushima resolution: “Urgent international rescue” needed at site — “Poses health and safety concerns to America’s West Coast” — “Much greater contamination is likely” December 7, 2013 ENENews
- Japan enacts state secrets law late Friday night amid revolt — “It criminalizes investigative journalism” — Terrorism defined as “imposing one’s opinions on others” December 6, 2013 ENENews
- Bloomberg: Fukushima isotopes are nearing West Coast — Official: U.S. ocean water to have 100 Bq/m3 of cesium-137? December 6, 2013 ENENews
- TV: Officials near San Francisco to monitor Fukushima plume, concerns for environment and food supply — Supervisor: The risks to Californians are concerning — Commissioner: We can’t rely on Japan or Tepco — Will waves of cesium and strontium pollute coast? (VIDEO) December 6, 2013 ENENews
- Japan Official: “This is the way the reign of terror begins!” — Lawmaker is “physically restrained”; Outrage as secrets bill rammed through — Final passage expected within hours (PHOTOS) December 5, 2013 ENENews
- 9 Things everyone should know about farmed fish December 8, 2013If you eat seafood, unless you catch it yourself or ask the right questions, the odds are pretty good it comes from a fish farm. The aquaculture industry is like a whale on steroids, growing faster than any other animal agriculture segment and now accounting for half the fish eaten in the U.S. As commercial fishing operations continue to strip the world […]
- SOTT Talk Radio: Assassinated Heroes December 8, 2013The pages of human history are not only long, they are largely redacted and distorted in a way that not only bolsters the official history of the righteous rule of the 'elite', but simultaneously covers up their long-term corruption and criminality. Those same pages are also replete with, and at times defined by, iconic and notable figures who rose […]
- SOTT Talk Radio: NSA's PRISM offers neither privacy nor security December 8, 2013'NSA leaks' continue to pour out thick and fast courtesy of Ed Snowden and the Guardian newspaper. Are we really learning anything new? Do we really think The Guardian and Washington Post would publish stuff they weren't 'allowed' to publish? Who is Ed Snowden really and why do some whistleblowers become famous while others are bumpe […]
- 105 Scientists slam GMO-Rat-Study retraction December 8, 2013What kind of hornet's nest was opened up for the GM industry in view of the retraction of the two year "Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize", by G E Séralini et al, published in Food and Chemical Toxicology 2012, 50(11), 4221-31? According to the article published December 5, 2013 in the […]
- Why Grassfed is best December 8, 2013I was surprised and somewhat disappointed to learn that Al Gore has gone vegan. I don't begrudge his right to do so, of course, and I don't know his specific reason for the switch, though the article I read suggested it was a variation on the "red meat is bad for the planet" argument that ones hears all the time. This was disappointing be […]
- Higher storm frequency only in models...Observations show "no increase in storms in last 150 years"! - December 8, 2013Science journalist Axel Bojanowski of Spiegel comments on winter storm "Xaver" that pounded the north German coast yesterday, and on North Sea storms in general. So are North Sea storms getting worse? Bojanowski (my emphasis): Measurements of air pressure and wind since the middle of the 19th century show no increase in storms in the North Sea. The […]
- Lead developer of HPV vaccines comes clean, warns parents & young girls it's all a giant deadly scam December 8, 2013Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil™ and Cervarix™. She is now the latest in a long string of experts who are pressing the red alert button on the devastating consequences and irrelevancy of these vaccines. Dr. Harper made her surprising confession at the 4th International Converen […]
- Gilad Atzmon on Ken O'Keefe's Middle East December 8, 2013Part 1 Atzmon and O'Keefe scrutinize the role of language in political discussion and Palestine solidarity discourse in particular. In this segment they examine Zionism, Israel, Jewish tribalism and the usage of the 'J word'.
- America the Vulgar December 8, 2013Whatever happened to the subtle thrill of real transgression? "What's celebrity sex, Dad?" It was my 7-year-old son, who had been looking over my shoulder at my computer screen. He mispronounced "celebrity" but spoke the word "sex" as if he had been using it all his life. "Celebrity six," I said, abruptly closing […]
- Vaccines designed to fail, say Merck virologists December 8, 2013(NaturalNews) Disclaimer: I am not an opponent of the theory of inoculation. Nor am I opposed to science. What I am opposed to is fraudulent science, and that's what this article is all about. Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame […]
- 9 Things everyone should know about farmed fish December 8, 2013
- Brazilian fans clash in hideous fight during football match (GRAPHIC PHOTOS, VIDEO) December 8, 2013 RT
- Afghanistan agrees on regional security pact with Iran December 8, 2013 RT
- Protesters topple Lenin monument in Kiev, smash to pieces with hammers (PHOTOS) December 8, 2013 RT
- At least 30 killed, 100 wounded in string of Iraq bombings December 8, 2013 RT
- Ukrainian people being used as pawns by the EU and US December 8, 2013 RT
- Quarter of Europeans face poverty – Eurostat December 8, 2013 RT
- Record outdoor radiation level that ‘can kill in 20 min’ detected at Fukushima December 8, 2013 RT
- Obama: ‘Ideal’ Iran deal not possible, we have to be realistic December 8, 2013 RT
- Chinese border city gives green light to use of ruble December 8, 2013 RT
- Epic mail fail: Indian minister in charge of secure email policy uses Hotmail December 8, 2013 RT
- Syrian Troops Seize Control of Strategic Highway December 8, 2013
- Protests in Syria December 8, 2013
- Main News of December 8 December 8, 2013
- As Ukraine Opposition Rallies Intensify, Lenin Statue Falls December 8, 2013
- Pro-EU Protests Erupt in Ukraine December 8, 2013
- Ukrainian Protesters Gather in Kiev for ‘March of Millions’ December 8, 2013
- IAEA Inspectors Visit Arak Nuclear Site in Iran December 8, 2013
- Top US Diplomat for Europe to Visit Moscow December 8, 2013
- Ukraine Opposition Fears Provocation to Justify Crackdown December 8, 2013
- Berlusconi's Favorite Dog Gets Facebook Account December 8, 2013
- S.Korea decides to expand air defense zone southward December 8, 2013South Korea decided to expand its air defense identification zone southward, Seoul's Defense Ministry said in a televised press briefing on Sunday.
- UN chief to attend Mandela's memorial service December 8, 2013UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is scheduled to travel to South Africa on Sunday to attend the official memorial service for former South African President Nelson Mandela, a UN spokesman said here Saturday.
- U.S. president to attend Mandela memorial service Tuesday December 8, 2013U.S. President Barack Obama will attend a memorial service for late former South African President Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a White House official said on Saturday.
- Afghan President Karzai leaves for Iran December 8, 2013Afghan President Hamid Karzai left for Iran on Sunday, a statement released by his office here said.
- Israeli president says willing to meet Iran's Rouhani December 8, 2013Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Sunday that he would be willing to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
- Thai opposition Democrat MPs to resign en masse December 8, 2013Thai opposition Democrat Party's members of parliament on Sunday resolved to resign en masse to join the anti-government rally.
- S Africans mourn death of former president Mandela December 8, 2013People laid flowers to mourn the death of former South African president Nelson Mandela on Nelson Mandela Square in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Dec. 7, 2013.
- Preparations in full swing for Mandela's funeral: government December 8, 2013The South African government announced on Saturday that preparations are in full swing for the funeral of former president Nelson Mandela.
- U.S. warns Afghanistan of civil war if no BSA deal: Afghan official December 8, 2013James Dobbins, U.S. special envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan, has warned the Afghan government that failure to sign the Bilateral Security Agreement (BSA) would lead to a civil war in Afghanistan, an Afghan official told Xinhua on Saturday.
- Kremlin says Putin, Yanukovych not discuss Ukraine's accession to CU December 8, 2013Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Ukrainian counterpart Viktor Yanukovych did not discuss Kiev's possible integration with the Customs Union (EU) during a recent meeting, the Kremlin said Saturday.
- S.Korea decides to expand air defense zone southward December 8, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Israeli occupation army transfers injured terrorists to Nahariya HospitalOccupied Jerusalem, (SANA)- The Israeli occupation army transferred Saturday evening two injured members of the armed terrorist groups in Syria to Nahariya Hospital in the occupied Palestinian territories
- Ban Ki-moon: Disposal of chemical weapons in Syria going smoothlyParis, (SANA) – UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said that the disposal process for chemical weapons in Syria is going smoothly and that it reached it third stage, lauding the Syrian government's cooperation in this regard
- Archbishop Hanna presides over mass for release of abducted St. Thecla Convent nunsOccupied Jerusalem, (SANA) – Archbishop of Sebastia from the Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem Atallah Hanna on Friday presided over a mass at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to pray for the release of the nuns from St. Thecla Convent in Maaloula who were abducted by terrorists
- Mandela, South Africa's anti-apartheid icon dies in Johannesburg Johannesburg, (SANA)- South Africa's former president and anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95at his home in Johannesburg
- France, Belgium Interior Ministers: Up to 2000 EU fighters in SyriaBrussels, (SANA)- French Interior Minister, Manuel Valls and his Belgian counterpart, Joelle Milquet admitted that a total of 2, 000 EU terrorists are fighting in Syria alongside al-Qaeda-linked groups
- Patriarch Yazigi appeals to international community for release of abducted nunsBeirut, (SANA) _ Patriarch John X Yazigi of Antioch and All the East for Greek Orthodox Church reiterated his plea for replacing "the logic of conflict" in Syria with dialogue
- Churckin: Russia will give Syria equipment for destroying chemical weapons New York, (SANA) - Russian Ambassador to the UN, Vitaly Churkin, said that Russia will supply Syria with the required equipment for certain measures in the framework of destroying the chemical weapons
- Chechen President: Training counterterrorism cadres pressing Grozny, (SANA) - Chechen President, Ramzan Kadyrov, stressed that the participation of thousands of Chechens in the armed terrorist groups in Syria makes the issue of training counterterrorism cadres in the country more pressing
- Iran and Iraq reiterate call for political solution to crisis in Syria Tehran, (SANA) – Iran and Iraq reiterated on Wednesday the call for a political solution to the crisis in Syria and stressed the political will
- Lavrov, Kerry discuss situation in Syria Moscow, (SANA)-Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov discussed with his US counterpart John Kerry the situation in Syria and preparations for Geneva 2 conference as well as the elimination
- Israeli occupation army transfers injured terrorists to Nahariya Hospital
- Salehi briefs lawmakers on recent Geneva agreement December 9, 2013Tehran, Dec 8, IRNA -- Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Ali Akbar Salehi stressed during a meeting with the members of the parliamentˈs Education Commission on Sunday that the AEOI would continue research in various nuclear fields.
- CBI deputy governor in India to discuss bilateral economic ties December 9, 2013New Delhi, Dec 8, IRNA – An economic delegation to be headed by Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iran for Foreign Exchange Gholamali Kamyab arrive in New Delhi and is slated to hold talks with senior Indian officials on Monday.
- Official: Iran to gain $17bln per year from export of gas to Iraq December 9, 2013Tehran, Dec 8, IRNA – Marketing Manager of National Iranian Gas Exports Company (NIGEC) Ali Amirani voiced his satisfaction with the revenues Iran gains from export of gas to the neighboring Iraq.
- Hung verdict in Delhi Assembly polls raises questions about govt formation December 9, 2013New Delhi, Dec 8, IRNA -- The hung verdict in Delhi Assembly polls has raised intriguing questions about government formation in the national capital.
- Indian Prez to lead high-level delegation for Mandelaˈs memorial service December 9, 2013New Delhi, Dec 8, IRNA -- President Pranab Mukherjee will lead a high-level Indian delegation for the memorial service of former South African President and anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela on Tuesday.
- Deputy FM in Guinea to attend OIC meeting December 8, 2013Tehran, Dec 8, IRNA – Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Amir Abdollahian arrived in the Republic of Guinea a few hours ago.
- President Rouhani stresses Iran’s right to peaceful nuclear program December 8, 2013Tehran, Dec 8, IRNA -- President Hassan Rouhani once again underlined Iran’s right to nuclear technology for civilian purposes and also the country’s right to uranium nuclear enrichment.
- Pakistani President for religious harmony December 8, 2013Islamabad, Dec 8, IRNA – Pakistani President Mamnoon Hussain Sunday urged religious scholars to follow the teachings of Islam to promote harmony‚ brotherhood‚ peace and tranquility in the country.
- Agenda for Asian Parliamentary Assemblyˈs session adopted December 8, 2013Islamabad, Dec 8, IRNA – The Executive Council Meeting of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly Sunday adopted agenda for the 6th plenary session of the APA starting from Monday in Islamabad.
- Cooperation with Iran at all intˈl forums to continue: N. Korean Dy Speaker December 8, 2013Islamabad, Dec 8, IRNA – The Vice Chairman of the Supreme Peopleˈs Assembly (SPA) of the Democratic Peopleˈs Republic of Korea on Sunday said that Pyongyang and Tehran share common views on many International issues and North Korea would continue its cooperation with Iran at all forums.
- Salehi briefs lawmakers on recent Geneva agreement December 9, 2013
- Egypt activists on trial over protests December 8, 2013Three prominent activists have gone on trial in Egypt for defying a controversial protest law recently approved by the military-backed interim government.
- ‘Independent Scotland not to stay in EU’ December 8, 2013Scotland would immediately be ejected from the European Union if it voted for independence from the United Kingdom, Spain’s Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy says.
- ‘Syria opposition to decide on Geneva 2’ December 8, 2013A key member of the foreign-backed Syrian opposition says they will decide soon whether to attend the peace talks planned for next month in Geneva.
- CAR pres. mulls transition end in 2014 December 8, 2013The president of the crisis-hit Central African Republic says he is considering finishing the transition period by the end of 2014.
- Hersh: Obama lied about Syria gas attack December 8, 2013Prominent American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh says US President Barack Obama did not tell the whole story about a chemical weapons attack near the Syrian capital of Damascus in August.
- Israel downplaying differences with US December 8, 2013Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has tried to downplay differences with US President Barack Obama over the late November nuclear deal with Iran in Geneva.
- Egypt police clash with Morsi supporters December 8, 2013Egyptian police have clashed with supporters of the country’s ousted President Mohamed Morsi at the dormitories of Al-Azhar University in Cairo.
- FARC declares unilateral ceasefire December 8, 2013Colombia's main rebel group, the FARC, has declared a 30-day unilateral ceasefire starting from December 15, in the wake of a deadly bombing blamed on the guerillas.
- Amend the US Federal Reserve December 8, 2013December 23rd marks the 100th anniversary of the Federal Reserve. Dissatisfaction with its track record has prompted calls to audit the Fed and end the Fed. At the least, Congress needs to amend the Fed, modifying the Federal Reserve Act to give the central bank the tools necessary to carry out its mandates.
- 1000s of Ukrainians stage protest in Kiev December 8, 2013Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have staged a protest in the capital Kiev amid persisting public unrest in the country.
- Egypt activists on trial over protests December 8, 2013
- Biden trip to china leaves zone rift open December 5, 2013Islam Times - US Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday had a five-hour meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing to resolve the rising tensions over China’s declaration for a new air defense zone in the East China Sea. However, the dispute remained unresolved at the end of the meeting, US officials said.
- Russia, NATO discuss Syria crisis December 5, 2013Islam Times - The Russia-NATO Council (RNC) has expressed readiness to consider more assistance to the joint mission of the UN and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in elimination of chemical weapons in Syria.
- India plans to build wall along Kashmir border December 5, 2013Islam Times - India is planning to construct a wall along the 198-km border with Pakistan in the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region.
- Congressman: US should nuke Iran nuclear facilities if needed December 5, 2013Islam Times - A hawkish US congressman calls on Washington to use “tactical nuclear weapons” to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities if military action becomes necessary.
- Syrian Army Kills More Militants, Terrorist Attacks Claim Lives of 19 Citizens December 5, 2013Islam Times - The Syrian army carried out several operations against terrorists' dens and gatherings in several provinces, killing and injuring many terrorists, in addition to destroying their equipment, SANA reported.
- Syria Militant Threat ‘May Force US Rethink President Assad’ December 5, 2013Islam Times - Intensifying violence has presented new opportunities for militant groups across the Middle East and raised concerns among US intelligence and counterterrorism officials that militants aligned with al-Qaeda could establish a base in Syria capable of threatening the world peace, New York Times reported.
- Hezbollah Mourns Martyr Hassan Lakkis in Baalbek December 5, 2013Islam Times - Hezbollah mourned the leader martyr Hassan Lakkis in Baalbek, eastern Lebanon, after he had been murdered Tuesday midnight in front of his home in St. Therese-Hadath.
- ‘US decides to take on China, Russia’ December 5, 2013Islam Times - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence.
- No more US boots at Afghan doorsteps? December 5, 2013Islam Times - In his refusal to sign the Afghan-US security pact which would enable some US troops to stay in Afghanistan after 2014, Afghan President Hamid Karzai is signaling a clear message to the United States: Afghanistan does not need US troops on its ground any more.
- What really rattles Israel is not Iran N-program December 5, 2013Islam Times - While Israel with its ever growing paranoia of Iran continues to lobby the US government, hoping to drive a wedge at the heart of Tehran-Washington’s nascent friendship, bent on annihilating Iran’s civilian nuclear program, it is not really uranium which troubles the mind of Tel Aviv, but rather what the new US-Iran agreement implies for its st […]
- Biden trip to china leaves zone rift open December 5, 2013
- Le Pentagone installe des bombardiers à proximité de l'IranEn déplacement en Californie pour y collecter des fonds, le président Barack Obama a défendu sa politique face à l'Iran face à ses amis pro-Israéliens. Il a ainsi déclaré que l'accord transitoire signé à Genève serait accompagné de mesures visant à maintenir la pression militaire sur Téhéran. Au même moment, en déplacement dans le Golfe, le secréta […]
- La Seconde Guerre mondiale était décidée avant l'invasion de la PologneSotheby's mettra aux enchères, dans quelques semaines, un brouillon du discours lu par le roi George VI pour annoncer l'entrée du Royaume-Uni dans la Seconde Guerre mondiale. Le document est daté du 25 août 1939, soit une semaine avant que le IIIe Reich n'envahisse la Pologne. Il apparaît donc que, contrairement à la version officielle, le Roy […]
- L'Allemagne vend pour 1 milliard d'euros d'armes à IsraëlL'Allemagne a convenu de vendre à Israël deux destroyers pour un milliard d'euros, affirme le quotidien allemand Bild du 7 décembre 2013, sans citer de sources. Ces bateaux de guerre équipés de torpilles doivent être utilisés pour protéger des pipelines israéliens, croit savoir le journal. Il souligne que Yossi Cohen, conseiller à la sécurité natio […]
- Le Budget du Pentagone sera diminué de 100 milliards de dollars en cinq ansLe secrétaire à la Défense, Chuck Hagel, a annoncé la diminution du budget du Pentagone de 100 milliards de dollars en cinq ans, soit environ 20% du budget actuel, qui s'ajouteront aux coupes déjà effectuées cette année. À titre d'exemple, le secrétaire à la Défense a annoncé qu'il licenciait immédiatement 200 des 2 400 membres de son cabinet. […]
- Des jihadistes assurent le service d'ordre des manifestations à KievDepuis une semaine à Kiev, d'imposantes manifestations tentent de contraindre le gouvernement à revenir sur sa décision de ne pas signer l'accord d'association avec l'Union européenne. En fait, l'Ukraine est historiquement divisée entre deux populations : à l'Ouest, les pro-Union européenne et à l'Est, les pro-Russes. C […]
- Le leader d'Otpor ! travaillait pour StratforSrdja Popovic, un des deux fondateurs d'Otpor ! (le groupe qui organisa la révolution colorée en Serbie) et du CANVAS (le groupe qui forme des militants partout dans le monde en vue d'organiser des révolutions colorées), et son épouse ont été des employés de Stratfor, la firme texane de renseignement privée. Selon Carl Gibson et Steve Horn, qui ont […]
- Bachar el-Assad à nouveau accusé de crimesLa Haut commissaire aux Droits de l'homme des Nations unies, la Sud-africaine Navi Pillay, a déclaré que la Commission d'enquête qu'elle a créée à propos des crimes commis en Syrie avait accumulé quantité de preuves de crimes de guerre et de crimes contre l'humanité. « Les preuves indiquent une responsabilité au plus haut niveau du gouver […]
- Shimon Peres s'est exprimé devant le Conseil de sécurité du Golfe, fin novembreDans un entretien à Bloomberg TV, le prince saoudien Al-Walid Ben Talal (5e fortune du monde) a déclaré, le 22 novembre 2013 : « L'Arabie saoudite, les Arabes et les musulmans sunnites approuvent une attaque israélienne contre l'Iran pour détruire son programme nucléaire (…) Les sunnites appuieraient une telle attaque car ils sont hostiles aux chii […]
- Rohani accuse Ahmadinejad de mauvaise gestionA Téhéran, le président-cheikh Hassan Rohani a prononcé une allocution télévisée pour ses 100 jours au pouvoir. Il s'est livré à une vive critique de la gestion de son prédécesseur, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, qu'il a accusé d'avoir laissé derrière lui une dette de 67 milliards de dollars et qu'il a rendu responsable de tous les problèmes du pay […]
- Sous l'olivier, « symbole de paix », par Manlio DinucciLa coopération entre Israël et l'Italie s'intensifie, aussi bien au plan économique ou culturel qu'au plan militaire. Lors de sa dernière visite officielle à Rome, Benjamin Netanyahu a signé 12 accords inter-étatiques, tandis que l'armée italienne participait à de très grandes manœuvres avec celle de l'État colonial. Le lien enraciné […]Manlio Dinucci
- Le Pentagone installe des bombardiers à proximité de l'Iran
- Shooting Spree Targets Baghdad Liquor Stores; 21 Killed, 36 Wounded Across Iraq December 8, 2013At least 21 Iraqis were killed and 36 more were wounded. Gunmen attacked a number of liquor stores in Baghdad.Margaret Griffis
- Free Expression Another Casualty of Sanctions December 7, 2013Aliakbar Salehi is a former member of the Iranian parliament and an Internet freedom and human rights advocate now living in Washington, DC. In 2006, he was arrested and jailed by the Iranian government for urging human rights reforms. But the authorities are not the only ones to shoulder blame for quelling dissent, he says. […]Ramy Srour
- Journalist Assassinated in Kurdistan; 15 Killed, 33 Wounded Across Iraq December 6, 2013In a rare attack for Kurdistan, a journalist was assassinated at his home in Kalar. His mother witnessed the shooting. In Baghdad, an evening bombing left two dead and six wounded in the Ghazaliya district. Another blast then killed three people and wounded eight more in Rashidiya. A suicide car bomber in Dor killed five […]Margaret Griffis
- How the CIA Bungled the War on Terror December 6, 2013Originally posted at TomDispatch. Call it the Jason Bourne strategy. Think of it as the CIA’s plunge into Hollywood – or into the absurd. As recent revelations have made clear, that Agency’s moves couldn’t be have been more far-fetched or more real. In its post-9/11 global shadow war, it has employed both private contractors and […]Tom Engelhardt
- A President Who Should ‘Live In Infamy’ December 6, 2013Washington lies: how many times must Americans rediscover this home truth? The revelations provided to us by Edward Snowden are just the latest in a long series of whistleblower acts of bravery that have exposed the crimes of our Wise Leaders. From "Deep Throat" to Dan Ellsberg to Julian Assange and Bradley Manning, these patriots […]Justin Raimondo
- Shootings and Bombings Leave 14 Dead, 7 Wounded December 6, 2013At least 14 people were killed in small arms attacks and another seven were wounded.Margaret Griffis
- Palestinians Lose Again December 5, 2013Though the President of the United States is responsible for the management of the nation’s foreign policy he hardly has a free hand. Congress has increasingly been playing a role utilizing its power to legislate and also its control over the federal budget while various non-government constituencies within the United States have the ability to […]Philip Giraldi
- Impossible Dialogue: The Choice in Yemen December 5, 2013Chances are dim that elections will be held in Yemen next February. Yet without elections, the push for reforms and change that were inspired by the Yemeni revolution would become devoid of any real value. Yemenis might find themselves back on the street, repeating the original demands that echoed in the country’s many impoverished cities, […]Ramzy Baroud
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 31 Killed, 106 Wounded December 4, 2013Militants have again targeted a security installation in Iraq. This time it was in Kirkuk. At 21 people were killed and 87 more were wounded there or in other attacks.Margaret Griffis
- The Real Reason Hawks Are Trying To Kill the Deal With Iran December 4, 2013Why are Israel, Saudi Arabia, and their congressional allies in both American political parties trying to kill an interim nuclear deal with Iran that effectively freezes (and in some instances rolls back) the Iranian nuclear program until a comprehensive deal can be reached to permanently limit the program so that Iran cannot build a nuclear […]Ivan Eland
- Shooting Spree Targets Baghdad Liquor Stores; 21 Killed, 36 Wounded Across Iraq December 8, 2013
- Using Violence Against the State is Not the Path to Liberty December 8, 2013Robert MurphyActivist Post
- How Chinese Yuan has Overtaken Euro December 8, 2013YoutubeChinese Yuan has overtaken the Euro as the second most widely used currency in this week's episode of Venture Capital. David Kuo from The Motley Fool offers his view on the changing role of China in global trade.Activist Post
- The Dark Side of Crime-fighting, Security, and Professional Intelligence December 8, 2013YoutubeVery interesting speech by Richard Thieme at the 19th annual DEFCON hacker conference about the good, bad, ugly, and simply "what is so" about the security state.Activist Post
- Have Yourself a Thrifty Little Christmas December 8, 2013Daisy LutherActivist PostThere are a lot of reasons that sensible people want to step off of the materialistic rocket ride that is the standard North American Christmas. Maybe they don’t want to create children who are never satisfied and always want more, who always yearn for that next edition of the iGadget of the year. Perhaps they have suffered their own […]Activist
- 105 Scientists Slam GMO-Rat-Study Retraction December 8, 2013Catherine J. FrompovichActivist PostWhat kind of hornet’s nest was opened up for the GM industry in view of the retraction of the two year "Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize", by G E Séralini et al, published in Food and Chemical Toxicology 2012, 50(11), 4221-31?According to the article publ […]Activist
- Study: Meditation Changes Your Genes for the Better December 8, 2013Activist PostWith evidence growing that meditation can have beneficial health effects, scientists have sought to understand how these practices physically affect the body.A new study by researchers in Wisconsin, Spain, and France reports the first evidence of specific molecular changes in the body following a period of mindfulness meditation.The study invest […]Activist Post
- The Fight to Control the Global Climate December 8, 2013"If we could experiment with the atmosphere and literally play God, it's very tempting to a scientist."Dees IllustrationMichael EdwardsActivist Post There have been many permutations in the intellectual war to prove the effects (or not) of man-made climate change since Al Gore released his film An Inconvenient Truth. While the scientific sides […]Activist
- 10 Simple, Cheap Home Gardening Innovations to Set You on the Path to Food Independence December 8, 2013Alex PietrowskiActivist PostThe issue of food quality and food independence is of critical importance these days, and people are recognizing just how easy and fun it is to grow your own food at home. When renegade gardener Ron Finley said, “growing your own food is like printing money,” he was remarking on the revolutionary nature of re-establishing control […]Activist
- FBI Able "For Several Years" To Secretly Turn On Laptop Cameras December 8, 2013image credit: Dom W/FlickrMadison RuppertActivist PostIn a recent report by The Washington Post, it was revealed that the FBI has been able to secretly activate a target’s laptop camera “without triggering the light that lets users know it is recording” for several years.While this may be surprising to some, it really shouldn’t be. Previous reports revealed […]Activist
- Using Violence Against the State is Not the Path to Liberty December 8, 2013
- 10 Biggest Doozies From the Right-Wing Wackosphere This Week December 7, 2013Who gets the prize for most deranged statement this week? Limbaugh? Palin? Santorum? Or maybe the RNC. The week that began with talk of the socialist pope, ended with right-wing absurdities about Nelson Mandela. Is nothing sacred?1. Rush Limbaugh: The pope rips America, causing Obama to orgasm! And then Mandela really showed those American blacks how to do c […]Janet Allon, AlterNet
- Gun Nuts Ready To Shoot Their TV Sets Over NFL's Rejection of Assault Rifle Ad December 6, 2013Could this become one of the biggest gun control victories of 2013? A year after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, America’s gun nuts are in a major tizzy over what may be the biggest and most unlikely victory for sane firearms policy in 2013: the National Football League’s rejection of an assault rifle TV ad in the upcoming Super Bowl. “There was a […]Steven Rosenfeld, AlterNet
- Killing Them Softly: Pope Francis Condemns Income Inequality, Sanctions Gender Inequality December 6, 2013Exclusion of the poor from full participation in society is rightly portrayed as an evil, while exclusion of women from full participation in the church is defended as necessary. The following story first appeared on RH Reality Check. Not long after the white puffs of smoke blew through St. Peter’s Square in March to announce his election as head of the Rom […]Adele Stan, RH Reality Check
- Must See: Jon Stewart Blasts Arguments Against Raising the Minimum Wage December 8, 2013If you know any right-wingers who've been spewing crap about raising the minimum wage, send them the link to the second clip where Jon just rips the shit out of Varney and Kudlow. Last night, Jon Stewart delivered quite the smackdown to financial news hosts, specifically CNBC's Larry Kudlow and Fox's Stuart Varney, for their insipid arguments […]BruinKid, Daily Kos
- Losing Weight? That May Not Mean You’re Any Healthier December 7, 2013A provocative new study examines whether you can be fit and fat at the same time. Why do we go on diets, anyway? Two answers immediately come to mind: To look better, and to be in better health.A provocative new study doesn’t address the first point, but it pretty well debunks the second.After analyzing 21 papers reporting the results of a variety of diets, […]Tom Jacobs, Pacific Standard
- "Our Very Existence Makes People Uncomfortable": Transphobic Violence Persists Across the Globe and at Home December 4, 2013Microaggressions and systemic violence continue to rob the East Bay—and world—of our communities' transgender people. This feature article originally appeared in the East Bay Express, and is reprinted here with their permission.On the night of April 28, 2012, Tiffany Woods had a hard time sleeping. The program manager of Fremont-based TransVision, which […]Sam Levin, East Bay Express
- The Growing Realization That Our Individual Struggles Are All Connected Makes This “Our Moment” December 7, 2013When we become an inclusive movement that spreads its values widely, we will unite our base and grow to a point that cannot be ignored. The above photograph from the NYC Light Brigade came at the end of an incredible day of action on December 5 when fast food workers in 100 cities walked off their jobs and joined with supporters in their communities to prote […]Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, AlterNet
- Amazon, Applebee’s and Google’s Job-Crushing Drones and Robot Armies: They’re Coming for Your Job Next December 6, 2013It's inescapable: We'll be replaced by robots or turn into them. What happens to waitresses and taxi drivers then? Alienation comes easy when you stumble into the glare of a modern airport off a red-eye flight. Bleary-eyed after three hours of fitful sleep, unready for the dawn, I did not know what to make of the bewildering sea of iPads that surro […]Andrew Leonard, Salon.com
- Alcohol’s Role in Car Crashes Is Far Greater than that of Cannabis December 5, 2013So why do far stricter, zero-tolerance laws still apply to pot? Alcohol remains far and away the most prevalent drug present in the blood of drivers involved in severe or fatal traffic accidents, according to a pair of recently published European studies.In one study, published in the October issue of the journal Accident Analysis and Prevention, Danish rese […]Paul Armentano, High Times
- Love Really Is The Cure: A Review of Elton John's New Book November 22, 2013With love, we can reduce AIDS stigma and eradicate the crisis once and for all. As global citizens, we exist both independently and interdependently, relying on the judgment of others to ensure that laws and policy accommodate our needs. The particularities of policy in cultures and communities the world over is, of course, flavored by schemas and frameworks […]Jaclyn Munson, AlterNet
- 10 Biggest Doozies From the Right-Wing Wackosphere This Week December 7, 2013
- My Friend is a Psychopath! December 8, 2013(FreeDomain) – I think my friend is a psychopath, the origin of god, projecting your subconscious onto a higher power, introversion/extroversion explained, determinism, speaking to a computer, spiritual experiences and using smart drugs. Related posts: My Friend Adam Framed by Police with Magic Mushrooms – Mark Dice Zero Tolerance Idiocy: Sober Varsity Super […]sakerfa
- The True Costs of War: Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio speaks at the University of Toronto December 8, 2013(FreeDomain) – What are the true costs of War? Stefan Molyneux speaks at the Students For Liberty Canadian Regional Conference at University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College on November 16th, 2013. No related posts.sakerfa
- Is “Terror” Event Coming Soon? December 8, 2013(WAN) – December 2nd, 2013 – Links http://www.wideawakenews.com/ http://www.rense.com/ The Prepper by Karl Brown http://www.amazon.com/The-Prepper-Par… ATTACHED http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2… http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/t… Related posts: War~Its All About The Money #n3 – Charlie McGrath Shocking – Are We Supporting Syrian Slaughter? – Charlie […]sakerfa
- 10 Steps You Can Take to Democratize Your Community – Interview with Gar Alperovitz December 8, 2013(BreakingTheSet) – Abby Martin interviews Gar Alperovitz, political economy professor at the University of Maryland about his social prescriptions for democratizing local economies, citing the benefits of credit unions and participatory budgets. Related posts: Obama the One Percenter, the Degrowth Movement & Fast Food Strikers Unite NSA Blackmailing Obam […]sakerfa
- De Blasio’s Stop & Frisk Double-Cross, PayPal 14′s Day in Court, Whitewashing Mandela’s Legacy December 8, 2013(BreakingTheSet) – On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin remarks on soon-to-be New York Mayor Bill de Blasio’s choice for Police Commissioner, Bill Bratton, calling out Bratton’s support for controversial measures such as ‘Stop and Frisk’ and the surveillance of Muslim communities. Abby then speaks with Richard Wolff, economist and Professor Emeri […]sakerfa
- Mark Dice Responds to Black Friday Backlash as Shaming Santa December 8, 2013(NNN) – Thanksgiving weekend drew long lines of shoppers for this year’s Black Friday sales with a record 141 million Americans getting in on the holiday deals. That’s roughly 4 million more unique shoppers than last years turnout, however, total spending has declined approximately 4% compared to last year’s numbers. The average customer still spent […] Rela […]sakerfa
- Has the Federal Government usurped State power? December 8, 2013(NNN) – Constitutional scholar Dr. Edwin Vieira sits down with Gary Franchi and answers the question… Has the Federal Government usurped State power? See Also: (NNN) – Video: What is Sovereignty? Constitutional scholar Dr. Edwin Vieira sits down with Gary Franchi and answers the question… What is Sovereignty? Also: (NNN) – Video: Obama to Propose […] Related […]sakerfa
- Sparking a Revolution December 8, 2013(NNN) – In this Freedom Flashback we look at a fiery speech given by Gary Franchi at the historic Faneuil Hall commemorating the Boston Tea Party. Related posts: How does the US Constitution protect us? Unplug from the Government Drug – Kris Anne Hall #N3 Ron Paul Reflects on Grassroots Power with Gary Franchisakerfa
- The Side Effects of Obamacare on Healthcare Providers with Dr. Keith Smith December 8, 2013(NNN) – Amid a flurry of system failures, the President has taken to the road, to build support for his healthcare law. Each day, the Chief Executive will outline one success of the program, leading up to a December 23rd deadline to get coverage in January. Many observers close to the debate over the law […] Related posts: Generic drug companies granted tota […]sakerfa
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told December 8, 2013(StormCloudsGathering) - Bitcoin has a fatal design flaw that almost no one is talking about. The current bubble is just the tip of the iceberg. Script and sources: http://stormcloudsgathering.com/bitco… Related posts: Bitcoin vs. Gold: The Future of Money – Peter Schiff Debates Stefan Molyneux The Pros and Cons of Bitcoin – What You Need to Know! – Stefan M […]sakerfa
- My Friend is a Psychopath! December 8, 2013
- All-time high radiation level in well at Fukushima plant 40 meters from Pacific December 8, 2013TV: All-time high radiation level in well at Fukushima plant 40 meters from Pacific -- 1.1 billion Bq cubic meters of strontium-90, other beta emitters -- ``Feared highly contaminated water leaking into ground`` and being allowed to flow into sea (VIDEO) ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Hidden gov`t forecast shows Fukushima contamination spread throughout Northern Pacific Ocean in 5 years (VIDEO) December 8, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- BRICS nations should strengthen security cooperation: Chinese state councilor December 8, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Tepco Adviser: Fuel is damaged in two Fukushima pools December 8, 2013Tepco Adviser: Fuel is damaged in two Fukushima pools -- 150 billion Bq cubic meters of Cesium-137 at Unit 3, possible second explosion after 3/11 -- ``Certainly appears something of significance occurred`` ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Kate Limon of Nine News Brisbane Censors Queensland Corruption December 8, 2013Another enemy of the Australian people ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Good Liberation Hero-Bad Liberation Hero December 8, 2013Mandela and Mugabe are key figures in the liberation of black southern Africa from white rule. So why does the West overflow with hosannas for Mandela and continue to revile Mugabe? Why is Mandela the good national liberation leader and Mugabe the bad? ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Fukushima Disaster: 70% of Japan is Contaminated, Health Catastrophe December 8, 2013Professor: ``It`s true that about 70 percent of Japan`s territory is polluted`` by Fukushima radioactive material; Tokyo contaminated with highly toxic radiation -- ``Experts worry about catastrophic impacts on health`` ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- China urges Australia to nurture, not to undermine mutual trust December 8, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- Gundersen: They want to dump all Fukushima`s radioactive water into Pacific December 8, 2013Tepco: ``It will be diluted, then released`` -- Professor suggests pumping it out in deep ocean (VIDEOS) ...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- S. Africa to hold Mandela funeral on Dec. 15 December 8, 2013...read more: MEMBERS | FREE version.
- All-time high radiation level in well at Fukushima plant 40 meters from Pacific December 8, 2013
- The New Great Game Round-Up: December 8, 2013 December 8, 2013Georgia-NATO & Russian Missiles, EU-Russia Quarrel over Pipelines, Chechnya Fights “Syrian Rebels” & More! *The Great Game Round-Up brings you the latest newsworthy developments regarding Central Asia and the Caucasus region. We document the struggle for influence, power, hegemony and profits in Central Asia and the Caucasus region between a U.S.-dom […]Christoph Germann
- Soothing the Beast: Saturday Night BFP-Jamiol Music, Episode 97 December 8, 2013B.B. King – “The Thrill Is Gone” It’s a night of the Blues for the Soothing the Beast BFP/Jamiol Music Pick featuring the legendary American blues musician, singer, songwriter, and guitarist B.B. King. The song is the Thrill is Gone written by Rick Darnell and Roy Hawkins in 1951. King’s guitar in this performance is [...]Paul Jamiol
- Obama’s Rogue Agenda December 6, 2013On Wednesday, Obama addressed income inequality. He called it “the defining challenge of our time.” He did so disingenuously. Throughout his tenure, he’s transferred America’s wealth to corporate interests and super-rich elites. He stole it from ordinary people doing so. Even Wall Street Journal editors said “few presidents have done more to increase inequal […]Stephen Lendman
- Global Power Project: The Group of Thirty & the “Good Discussion” They’re Still Having December 6, 2013The Group of Thirty (or G-30) describes itself as “a private, nonprofit, international body composed of very senior representatives of the private and public sectors and academia,” which “aims to deepen understanding of international economic and financial issues, to explore the international repercussions of decisions taken in the public and private sectors […]AGMarshall
- Jamiol Presents December 6, 2013 Paul Jamiol
- Defeated by the Taliban, Washington Decides to Take on Russia & China December 5, 2013The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with [...]Dr Paul Craig Roberts
- Processing Distortion with Peter B. Collins: “Abu Zubaydah’s Lawyer on Gitmo & US Foreign Policy Failures” December 5, 2013Peter B. Collins Presents Brent Mickum Attorney Brent Mickum represented 3 former Guantanamo prisoners, and continues to represent Abu Zubaydah, whose recently published diaries offer further proof that he was not an al Qaeda leader or involved in any attacks on the US. Mickum offers insight into the netherworld of American torture and detention through [... […]Peter B Collins
- Getting Your History from Hollywood December 4, 2013Imagine a documentary film about the Holocaust which makes no mention of Nazi Germany. Imagine a documentary film about the 1965-66 slaughter of as many as a million “communists” in Indonesia which makes no mention of the key role in the killing played by the United States. But there’s no need to imagine it. It’s [...]William Blum
- Empire, Power & People with Andrew Gavin Marshall- Episode 99 December 4, 2013Trading Away the Future This week, the 159 nations of the WTO are meeting in Bali to try to push through the long-stalled Doha Round of trade talks aimed at establishing a global trade agreement. Simultaneously, efforts are moving quickly ahead on two ‘mega-regional’ trade agreements: the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) – involving some 12 countries [...] […]AGMarshall
- The EyeOpener Report- Genetic Fallacy: How Monsanto Silences Scientific Dissent December 3, 2013That a former Monsanto scientist should find himself in charge of a specially-created post at the very journal that published two landmark studies questioning the safety of that company’s products should surprise no one who is aware of the Monsanto revolving door. This door is responsible for literally dozens of Monsanto officials, lobbyists and consultants […]Sibel Edmonds
- The New Great Game Round-Up: December 8, 2013 December 8, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- THE ROBERTS REDUX December 9, 2013The Veterans Administration is one of the largest agencies of the US government. As such, they consume the lion’s share of the finances in their administration of benefits and medical services to Veterans. At last count, I believe the annual budget was $140 billion and still climbing. They’re asking for $154 billion next year. One […]Alex Graham
- NYC DA conducts vendetta against inventor victim of murder attempt December 8, 2013by Jim Fetzer “Selective Prosecution” (a crime according to the Supreme Court) is the exact same concept as Prosecutorial Discretion, whereby the District Attorney doesn’t have to prosecute a murder–even if they have irrefutable evidence–citing that they “just don’t feel like it.”–A “Mr. Callahan” of the US Department of Justice Having written about the [… […]Jim Fetzer
- International Politics: Does It Hurt To Tell Truth? December 8, 2013- Henry Kamens - "Why doesn’t the West actually act when democracy is put under threat, rather than bolstering undemocratic regimes".Veterans Today
- Two Thirds of Americans support Peace with Iran December 8, 2013- They also say we should not become involved in any military action in the Middle East unless America is directly threatened.Jim W. Dean
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today’s News – December 07, 2013 December 7, 2013The Department of Veterans Affairs recently posted an alert on its Facebook page warning of a marketing scam targeting veterans.Veterans Today
- Mandela’s Disturbing Legacy December 7, 2013On December 5, Mandela died peacefully at home in Johannesburg. Cause of death was respiratory failure. He was 95.Stephen Lendman
- Mandela – An Exception December 7, 2013Nelson Mandela ( former terrorist) was an exceptional revolutionary, who did not create a political “family” dynasty, did not create a dictatorship, did not loot the country, did not build jails and executed opponents and did not send political dissidents to ‘re-educational centers”.Sami Jamil Jadallah
- Gordon cuts Duncan Hunter off at the knees December 7, 2013- "My analysis of what he has had to say - [is that] he is either on narcotics or he is hopelessly insane. "Gordon Duff
- Pigs! December 7, 2013- The mainstream media today has the biggest disconnect with its audience that it's ever, ever hadPatrick Willis
- Nelson Mandela December 7, 2013Mandela, like JFK, was a charismatic leader who believed in freedom. There the comparison ends.Michael Shrimpton
- THE ROBERTS REDUX December 9, 2013
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012Updated: 6:15 p.m. EST with a clarified quote*. In the seemingly endless war over abortion rights in America, battles are waged in legislatures, in courts and, most recently, on the Internet. The strategy of using abortion-related keywords to send a woman searching the web for abortion information More...Sofia Resnick
- FCC to modernize low-income broadband Internet access program January 10, 2012On Monday, Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski announced changes that would modernize the agency’s Lifeline program to give greater broadband Internet access to low-income Americans. Lifeline has traditionally provided “discounts on one basic monthly telephone service (wireline or wireless) for qualified subscribers.” While announci […]Marcos Restrepo
- Local Michigan county wants to force meds on HIV criminal suspect January 10, 2012Sangeeta Ghosh, assistant corporate counsel for Kent County, Mich., says should the 51-year-old man charged in two cases of failing to disclose his HIV-positive status to sexual partners make bail, the county is prepared to ask a court to force him to take antiretroviral medications. “The county is More...Todd Heywood
- Michigan Rep. Hoogendyk preparing to challenge Upton in 6th Congressional District? January 10, 2012Former Michigan state Rep. Jack Hoogendyk is likely to announce next week that he will challenge Congressman Fred Upton (R-St. Joseph) in the GOP primary in August. Hoogendyk unsuccessfully challenged Upton for the seat two years ago, when he was able to garner only 43 percent of the vote, More...Todd Heywood
- Right-wing think tank leaks salaries of Florida public employees via new website January 9, 2012The Foundation for Government Accountability debuted a new website Monday — an online database of the salaries of Florida’s public employees: FloridaOpenGov.org. The website is almost a replica of a project by Foundation President Tarren Bragdon at his last place of employment, the Maine Heritage Policy Center. More...Ashley Lopez
- Ski industry exploited ‘lax regulatory environment’ under Bush, says former Forest Service official January 9, 2012Going to court may be “the best way” to resolve a dispute over water rights between the U.S. Forest Service and the National Ski Areas Association, according to a former Forest Service ski area permit coordinator. “Frankly, litigation may be the best way forward on this issue,” Ed Ryerson More...Troy Hooper
- Arkansas AG stops anti-abortion group from introducing ‘personhood’ bill January 9, 2012Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has blocked the state’s Personhood affiliate from introducing a bill that would define life from the moment of conception, on the grounds that it is “too vague” as written. Though “fetal personhood” measures across the country have been criticized for that very reason, Personhood Arkansas More...Virginia Chamlee
- New Florida bill would outlaw gender- and race-based abortions January 9, 2012With the beginning of session only days away, Florida legislators have been busy filing a slew of anti-abortion bills. Add yet another to the list: a measure outlawing race- and gender-based abortions. The bill was filed by state Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood. House Bill 1327, or the “Susan B. More...Ashley Lopez
- News anchor, anti-abortion activist to be the ‘face’ of Minnesota anti-gay marriage amendment January 9, 2012Kalley King Yanta, a former anchor for a Minneapolis-based television station and an anti-abortion-rights activist, has joined the Minnesota for Marriage group to anchor videos intended to convince Minnesotans to vote for the anti-gay-marriage amendment on the ballot in 2012. The videos — and Yanta — have come under More...Andy Birkey
- Media analysis: Grand Rapids HIV criminal case spurs ‘sensationalist’ reporting January 9, 2012An alleged admission by a 51-year-old Comstock Park, Mich., man that he attempted to infect hundreds of people with HIV through unprotected sexual activity and needle-sharing has sparked a media feeding frenzy, which HIV activists and legal experts have roundly censured as “sensationalist.” In spite of the national condemnation, More...Todd Heywood
- Navigating anti-abortion online strategy February 7, 2012
- 'Whose Sarin?' Investigative Bombshell Questions Obama's Case for Syria War December 8, 2013 jon
- Saving the Net from the Surveillance State: Glenn Greenwald Speaks Up (Q&A) December 8, 2013Big Brother may be watching you. But Glenn Greenwald is watching Big Brother. That's not a bad take on how the 46-year-old constitutional-law attorney turned crusading journalist turned thorn in the side of the NSA might describe his mission. At least in part. Greenwald is doing more than just watching. By combing through the tens of thousands of classi […]jon
- Kiev Rally Draws Hundreds of Thousands in Ukraine December 8, 2013Kiev’s Independence Square fills with many hundreds of thousands of protesters. (Twitpic via @EvgenyFeldman)Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian protesters demanding the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovich took to the central square of Kiev on Sunday in the largest demonstration yet against the ruling government. read more […]jon
- Agitated by 'Pathetic Centrists,' Progressive Populists Strike Back December 7, 2013Senator Elizabeth Warren. She may not run for president, but as one of the Congress' leading proponents of fighting economic inequality, her role has become increasingly important in the battle of ideas. (Credit: Reuters/Joshua Roberts)Progressives on the march? read morejon
- AT&T Rebuffs Call to Reveal Customer Data Given to NSA December 7, 2013Telecommunications giants AT&T, which has long been among the companies at the center of programs linking government surveillance and the private sector, is refusing tell customers and shareholders the amount of private data it has been sharing with the NSA or other U.S. spy agencies. read morejon
- Villagers Overrun Drilling Site To Halt Chevron Fracking December 7, 2013Romanian protesters shout slogans against US energy giant Chevron in Pungesti, Romania on December 7, 2013Romanian protesters shout slogans against US energy giant Chevron in Pungesti, Romania on December 7, 2013 (Credit: AFP/Getty)In a statement sent to the Agence France-Presse news agency on Saturday, fossil fuel giant Chevron confirmed it "has suspen […]jon
- 'Rank Hypocrisy': WTO Deal Bows to Wealth, Squashes the Poor December 7, 2013Food sovereignty campaigners protest against the WTO in Bali, Indonesia this week. (Twitpic / @JHilary)In announcing a final agreement in Bali, Indonesia on Saturday morning, head of the World Trade Organization Roberto Azevedo, said: "For the first time in our history, the WTO has truly delivered." read more […]jon
- Radioactive Fukushima Water Headed for US West Coast December 6, 2013Big Sur Coast in Central California (Photo: Joseph Plotz / Wikimedia Creative Commons)Radioactive water contaminated by Japan's ravaged Fukushima nuclear plant will soon reach the west coast of the United States, according to Chairwoman of U.S. read moreSarah Lazare
- Ending Poverty, Hunger and Environmental Degradation: World Needs a 'Triple Play' December 6, 2013Oxfam campaigners attended the UN climate talks in Warsaw last month to tell world leaders that the problems of global poverty, hunger, and climate change share a common solution. (Photo: Oxfam)UNITED NATIONS - As the international community fleshes out a new set of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to be unveiled next year, civil society activists and U. […]jon
- In WTO Deal 'Corporate Rights Trump the Right of People to Food' December 6, 2013A World Trade Organization (WTO) deal appears imminent on Friday after the 159-member body held its Ninth Ministerial Meeting in Bali. While some are cheering the deal as "historic" after India held firm on a food security program, skeptics say the deal is a continuation of global trade policies in which "corporate ‘rights’ trump the right of […]andrea
- Oklahoma Satanists Seek Statue at Statehouse December 8, 2013The New York-based Satanic Temple is now demanding its own statue beside one displaying the Ten Commandments currently on the steps of the Statehouse in Oklahoma City. Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said the group will submit several designs this month, and according to USA Today, he has begun spelling out guidelines: "We believe that all monum […]
- 'Godless' Sarah Silverman Says Religion to Blame for 'Massive' Amount of Death December 8, 2013Comedian Sarah Silverman is proudly "godless" but spends plenty of her stand-up acting addressing religion all the same. Silverman described her lack of spirituality with HuffPost Live late last month, slamming faith in the harshest terms possible. Religion kills, she says, not mentioning her full-throated embrace of abortion or a strain of religio […]
- Lindsay Lohan Parties After Being Accused of Masterminding Hilton Family Beating December 8, 2013Lindsay Lohan brushed off an accusation by Paris Hilton that the actress masterminding the beating of Hilton's brother by hitting the town--hard. ...Lindsay Lohan was out partying again on Saturday night as though it was water off a duck's back, in spite of the fact that Paris Hilton declared via social media that the perpetrator would be made to […]
- MSNBC's Harris-Perry: 'ObamaCare' a Derogatory Term Created by 'Wealthy White Men' to Demean President December 8, 2013
- Giant Laser Image of Mandela on South Africa's Table Mountain December 8, 2013Table Mountain, a flat-topped 3,558-foot massif that dominates the skyline over Cape Town, South Africa, was illuminated Sunday evening with a giant laser image of the late President Nelson Mandela, who died last week. The mountain, a sedimentary formation of sandstone and mudstone popular with hikers and tourists, is typically lit up at night for several ho […]
- Obama Honors Pearl Harbor Dead with Picture of Himself December 8, 2013President Barack Obama’s Facebook page on Saturday posted a message honoring the dead from Pearl Harbor—accompanied by a picture of Obama descending the stairs next to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. The picture barely fits the name of the Arizona Memorial so it can frame Obama in the foreground. The post's statement reads: Today, with solemn pride and rev […]
- David Gergen: Report on Obamacare Prep Shows 'No One in Charge' of White House December 8, 2013A veteran Washington adviser who has worked for four Presidents on both sides of the political aisle said that the stunning Government Accountability Report report that found President Barack Obama has not had a one-on-one meeting with Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius since the passage of Obamacare over three years ago is an indictment o […]
- 'Breitbart News Sunday' on SXM 125: GAI Report, War on Christmas, Mandela, Pearl Harbor December 8, 2013On Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 7 PM to 10 PM EST, Breitbart News Executive Chairman and host Stephen K. Bannon will discuss the blockbuster Government Accountability Report that has sent the Obama administration scrambling, the resonance of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's book tour that is highlighting the war being wage […]
- Illegal Immigrants Demand In-State Tuition in Georgia December 8, 2013In August, three dozen illegal immigrants filed a lawsuit demanding a judge tell Georgia's state university Board of Regents to give them in-state tuition. On Thursday, DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Mark Anthony Scott said he needs more information and time to decide on the case because of its complexity. The group of young adults were brought to A […]
- ABC's Matthew Dowd Pines for Revolution Against American 'Apartheid' December 8, 2013Last week, former George W. Bush strategist Matthew Dowd offered up an archetypal example of what Harvard literature scholar Philip Fisher terms "nightmare envy," calling for the U.S. to face an Arab Spring-style uprising against economic inequality--or, as he called it, "our own version of apartheid here." He laments that Americans are n […]
- Oklahoma Satanists Seek Statue at Statehouse December 8, 2013
- Central African Republic: Rebel Threatens to Attack Refugee Camp December 8, 2013[HRW]Since overthrowing the government in March, Seleka forces, an alliance of predominantly Muslim armed groups, have ruled through the gun and with terror, attacking and burning down Christian villages, killing and wounding untold numbers of people.
- South Africa: Moments That Made Mandela Great December 8, 2013[African Arguments]Almost no one in the late 1980s believed apartheid would end peacefully. The government was in trouble but the core of its system that kept the whites in power looked solid. It was under attack on the streets of townships - but children with stones and burning tyres, though persistent, were no match for a brutal well-armed police force.
- Africa: Africa Face Big Challenge at World Cup December 8, 2013[Africa Top Sports]The draw for the 2014 World Cup has been made in Brazil. And it is Ghana which is housed in the worst group alongside Germany, which stopped them in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa ( 0-1), the Portugal of Cristiano Ronaldo and the United States.
- Central Africa: France Boosting Troops December 8, 2013[VOA]France has announced plans to increase its military presence in the Central African Republic (CAR) to 1,600 troops, 400 more than originally planned in the volatile former French colony.
- Zimbabwe: Mugabe Fought Mandela Over Global Relevance December 8, 2013[Zimbabwe Standard]President Robert Mugabe had a strained relationship with the late former South African leader, Nelson Mandela as they silently fought for relevance on the global stage and sought to outdo each other on legacy issues.
- Africa: Nigeria Backs African Standby Force December 8, 2013[Leadership]President Goodluck Jonathan said yesterday in Paris that the Federal Government will support the formation of Africa Stand-by Force, a specialized task force meant to take control of the security challenges in Africa.
- Congo-Kinshasa: Lawyer Faces Hague Witness Tampering Charge December 8, 2013[Hirondelle]Arusha -A second member of Congolese Senator Jean-Pierre Bemba's defence team on Thursday made an initial appearance before the International Criminal Court in The Hague, suspected of witness tampering in the Bemba trial. Jean-Jacques Mangenda Kabongo was arrested in the Netherlands on 23 November 2013 and transferred to the ICC detention ce […]
- Egypt: Political Rivals Clash December 8, 2013[Aswat Masriya]Ten people were injured in confrontations between supporters and opponents of ousted President Mohamed Mursi in Damietta late on Saturday.
- Mozambique: DNA Collected to Identify Air Crash Bodies December 8, 2013[AIM]Maputo -Work has begun on collecting DNA samples from relatives of those who died when the Mozambique Airlines (LAM) flight from Maputo to Luanda crashed on 29 November in northern Namibia, killing all 33 people on board.
- Sudan: Rape Victims Face Several Challenges December 8, 2013[Radio Dabanga]Ottawa -Women who report being raped in Sudan are threatened and often accused of adultery. Victims of sexual violence are denied access to medical treatment, while they face many legal disadvantages.
- Central African Republic: Rebel Threatens to Attack Refugee Camp December 8, 2013
- Freeport may cut output up to 40% December 9, 2013Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. is seeking government approval to continue copper concentrate exports from Indonesia next year and would have to cut output to 30 to 40 percent of the maximum ...
- Royal festival ends in style December 8, 2013Rain did not stop visitors to the World Royal Heritage Festival at the National Monument (Monas) square on Sunday from cheering on the floats of each participant in the festival. The decorated ...
- NTB gets grants for roads from Oz December 8, 2013The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) provincial administration has received grants from the Australian government worth A$12.2 million (US$11 million) for the improvement and upkeep of road infrastructure in ...
- Angelina told to spill the beans December 8, 2013Democratic Party deputy secretary-general Andi Nurpati has advised her former colleague ,Angelina Sondakh, who is serving time for graft, to spill the beans if she feels that she has been victimized. ...
- Megawati meets with Jokowi, Ahok December 8, 2013Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri has met with Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and his deputy Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama, a party ...
- Thai crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament December 8, 2013Thailand's main opposition party resigned from Parliament on Sunday to protest what it called "the illegitimacy" of an elected government with which it can no longer work. The move deepens the ...
- Analysis: Crises in Asia let Biden show US resolve December 8, 2013As Vice President Joe Biden left for Asia on a mission to reinforce America's determination to be a major Pacific player, a regional crisis over disputed airspace threatened to drown out his ...
- M’sia gets tough on deported Indonesian migrants December 8, 2013The Malaysian government will use a fingerprint-scanning system for Indonesian migrant workers to establish their migration track record before they can enter the country.The Biometric Fingerprint ...
- C. Java sees rise in sexual violence against children December 8, 2013The Central Java administration said all parties, comprising the government, law enforcers and civil society, should make child protection a priority as the increase in cases of sexual violence ...
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief December 8, 2013Singer Susan Boyle says she has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism — and feels relief at finally having the right label for her condition.Boyle told the Observer newspaper ...
- Freeport may cut output up to 40% December 9, 2013
- Live Updates on Venezuela's 8 December Municipal Elections December 8, 2013Live updates from Venezuelanalysis.com on the 8 December Municipal elections: on the ground reports, news, photos, and interviews. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Political Leaders Mark Mandela Passing with Tributes December 7, 2013Venezuelan political and media leaders have marked Nelson Mandela’s passing with tributes, while President Nicolas Maduro has declared three days of mourning. read moreryan
- Final Preparations Underway in Venezuela for Municipal Elections December 6, 2013Campaigning for Venezuela's municipal elections ended on Thursday, with a final round of peaceful rallies taking place across the country. read moreryan
- Following Huge Car Industry Speculation in Venezuela, Maduro Permits Dollar Car Import Bank Accounts December 5, 2013From today, Venezuelan citizens and residents who have legally acquired dollars will be able to open foreign currency accounts in public Venezuelan banks. They will also be able to use those accounts to purchase cars overseas, following a decree that President Nicolas Maduro signed yesterday. read more […]ryan
- Venezuela's National Assembly Votes to Make Chavez's 6 Year Plan Law December 4, 2013Venezuela's National Assembly (AN) has voted to pass into law the late Hugo Chavez's plan outlining the second stage of Venezuela's transition to socialism. read moretamara
- Venezuelan President Blames “Opposition Sabotage” for Blackout December 3, 2013Last night a blackout which affected the majority of the country saw the national government accuse the rightwing of sabotage. read moretamara
- Venezuela’s Maduro Announces More Moves against “Parasitic Bourgeoisie” December 2, 2013Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro announced a raft of new regulatory measures over the weekend as part of his ongoing “offensive” to deal with the country’s economic problems. read moretamara
- Two Rural Activists Murdered in Venezuela December 2, 2013Two rural activists were murdered in Venezuela last Friday, which a national rural workers’ organisation is attributing to the activists’ role in combating contraband and price speculation. read moretamara
- Venezuelan Authorities Reject Predictions of Dollar Shortage November 30, 2013The president of Venezuela’s Central Bank (BCV) has rejected negative forecasts of Venezuela’s ability to meet foreign currency obligations, arguing yesterday that operational international dollar reserves are “in normal conditions”. read moreryan
- Venezuelan Metro Workers Vote for Revolutionary Union Leadership November 29, 2013One of the most important Venezuelan trade unions overwhelmingly voted in favor of the revolutionary presidency of Edison Alvarado this week, as the Caracas Metro Workers Union (Sitrameca) elected its leadership. read moreewan
- Live Updates on Venezuela's 8 December Municipal Elections December 8, 2013
- De Vido confirms removal of utility subsidies: 'For those who can afford it' December 8, 2013Federal Planning Minister Julio De Vido has confirmed that the government is looking at the eventual removal of utility subsidies for high-earning sectors of the population, although he denied that a removal of funds would lead to a sharp rise in prices.
- Police strikes end in Neuquén, Santa Fe following agreements December 8, 2013Politicians in Neuquén and Santa Fe have acted to end strike action from the provinces' police forces, while protests continue in several other regions of Argentina as security forces demand a better economic deal.
- Gov't sends 2,250 Border Guards to Santa Fe December 8, 2013Conscious of the seriousness of the recent events registered throughout the country regarding police strikes, the federal government decided yesterday morning on the deployment of 2,000 Border Guards and 250 Coast Guard officers in Santa Fe province after a request from Governor Antonio Bonfatti.
- Córdoba looks in the mirror of chaos December 8, 2013By Dante Leguizamón The incidents in the province of Córdoba in the last few hours have left Peronist Governor José Manuel de la Sota’s — one of the fiercest opponents of the national government — security policy in check-mate, and they may point to an intense final month of the year throughout the country.
- CFK to undergo routine medical exams December 8, 2013President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner will tomorrow undergo a routine medical check-up, as the head of state completes two months since an operation to remove a subdural haematoma.
- Afghanistan, Iran plan pact amid US tensions December 8, 2013Afghan President Hamid Karzai agreed on a cooperation pact with Iran today, an Afghan official said, while continuing to resist signing a long-term security agreement with the United States.
- Reserves heading below US$30 billion December 8, 2013By Fermín Koop The federal government’s decision to boost the devaluation to make the peso more competitive has led to the drop of the Central Bank international reserves continuing throughout this week.
- Argentina to celebrate 30 years of democracy December 8, 2013Argentina readies to celebrate its 30 years of continuos democracy on Tuesday with a rally to be held at the Bicentennial museum. The Kirchnerite administration invited former presidents to take part in the ceremony.
- Car bomb attacks across Iraq kill at least 39 December 8, 2013The deadliest attack took place in the predominantly Shi'ite Muslim district of Bayaa in Baghdad, when a bomb in a parked vehicle exploded near car workshops, killing seven and wounding 14, the sources said.
- Netanyahu: World powers must demand Iran change 'genocidal' anti-Israel policy December 8, 2013Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has urged the United States and other world powers to demand that Iran change what he called its "genocidal" anti-Israel policy as part of negotiations with Tehran on a final nuclear deal.
- De Vido confirms removal of utility subsidies: 'For those who can afford it' December 8, 2013
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has released an extensive report concerning the cases filed across the world into Israel’s 2010 raid on Mavi Marmara, which claimed the lives of nine peaceful activists. 30.01.2013 - Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released The report tells the judicial battle fought by participants of the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in Tu […]Free Gaza Team
- Broken Truce, Broken Dreams January 23, 2013OJ was on the first trip into Gaza on board the Free Gaza when we landed on August 23, 2008. She has since been back to this tiny strip on the Mediterranean several times and is there now bearing witness and reporting. Below is her story. Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip, Monday 21st January, 2013: A ceasefire was announced on 21st November, ending eight days of horr […]Orange Jenny
- This is a cease fire? January 22, 2013Khuza'a, Gaza Strip: For the last hour I've been able to see from my appartment window small fishing boats close in to shore being harrassed by an Israeli gunboat. Every so often, one of them is picked out by a strong searchlight and circled. They are to the north of Gaza City but clearly this side of the border some distance south of the Israeli […]Theresa McDermott, Orange Jenny
- List of Dead and Wounded since November Ceasefire January 15, 2013Since November 22, 2012, 4 Palestinians have been killed and 75 Palestinians, including 14 children have been wounded by IOF fire in Gaza Strip. One of the wounded is a fisherman shot in the sea, while the others are protesters, workers and farmers shot in the areas close to the fence of the Green Line. The data is from PCHR weekly reports, unless otherwise […]Free Gaza Team
- Shot through Forehead by Israeli Sniper January 15, 2013The two reports below are from Free Gaza passengers, Orange Jenny (OJ) and Theresa McDermott. They are staying in Gaza to work with farmers and fishermen and to bear witness to what the IOF is continuing to do to the people there after a 'ceasefire' was agreed to by Israel and Hamas. Theresa has been interviewing family members of the Palestinian f […]Orange Jenny and Theresa McDermott
- Judicial report of Mavi Marmara trials released February 1, 2013
- Three, Including Two Children, Kidnapped In Jerusalem November 28, 2013Thursday November 28, 2013 09:39 by IMEMC & Agencies Child Kidnapped Near Nablus [Wednesday Evening, November 27, 2013] Israeli soldiers and police officers kidnap three Palestinians, including two children, in occupied Jerusalem. Soldiers attack protesters near the city. File – alray.ps Eyewitnesses state that the soldiers kidnapped Rami Dandees, 14, M […]occupiedpalestine
- PLO members call on Abbas to stop negotiations and activate resistance November 28, 2013“The entire enterprise of a Jewish state in Palestine is built upon an express rejection of international law.” ~ Brayer MEMO | Nov 28, 2013 Most of the factions in the PLO are refusing the PA and President Abbas’s continuation of negotiations with the Israeli occupation because of the lack of tangible results on the ground. […]occupiedpalestine
- US, Israel to threaten Iran with war game November 28, 2013US President Barack Obama (L), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) PressTV | Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:55PM GMT The US and Israel are planning to conduct a joint military drill in an effort to threaten Iran towards the end of the six-month period when an interim deal between Iran and the five permanent members […]occupiedpalestine
- MP Halaiqa: PA participates in Israeli crimes through security coordination November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 11:36 AM ] RAMALLAH, (PIC)– MP Samira Halaiqa stated that the PA was responsible for the assassination of three Palestinian activists in al-Khalil on Tuesday night by Israeli soldiers, saying that security coordination with occupation has led to this crime. The three martyrs were chased by PA security forces three weeks […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel’s deliberate medical negligence: Deterioration of Palestinian patient prisoners’ health, facing death November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 12:30 PM ] GAZA, (PIC)– Waed Association for Captive and Ex-captives expressed deep concern over the health status of Muta’sam Radad who faces death in Israeli prisons. Muta’sam takes more than 20 pills per day in addition to number of injections, the association added, pointing out to the deterioration of his […]occupiedpalestine
- Israeli occupation army confiscates 1500 dunums south of Nablus November 28, 2013“Settling” constitutes a warcime according to international law and ICC statute. Even under US’ own military legislations’ Law resources below this article [ PIC 28/11/2013 - 02:40 PM ] NABLUS, (PIC)– Israeli Occupation Authorities have declared its intention to confiscate about 1500 acres of Palestinian agricultural lands in Aqraba village southeast of Nabl […]occupiedpalestine
- PA releases leader Khader Adnan after protests over his arrest November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 12:01 PM ] JENIN, (PIC)– PA’s security services was forced to release the leader of the Jihad Movement Khader Adnan, hours after his arrest following his protest against the policy of the arbitrary political detention against activists. Palestinian intelligence elements raided on Wednesday the house of Sheikh Khader’s cousin Farouk Moussa […]occupiedpalestine
- Report: The Palestinian refugee women are sexually harassed in Egyptian jails November 28, 2013[ PIC 28/11/2013 - 03:10 PM ] Refugees from Syria sleeping on the floor at Montaza 2nd police detention center in Alexandria LONDON, (PIC)– The action group for the Palestinians in Syria strongly denounced what it described as the serious violations that are committed by Egyptian jailers against many Palestinian women who fled to Egypt […]occupiedpalestine
- Israel orders to arrest 4 year- old child in Jerusalem November 28, 2013The child Mohammed Zine al-Majid Al Ray Agencies | Nov 28, 2013 West Bank, ALRAY – Israeli occupation forces raided on Thursday at dawn the house of Zine al-Majid in Jerusalem to arrest his 4- year- old son . The father said to Wadi Hilweh Information Center that a large Israeli force stormed his house […]occupiedpalestine
- “Most Moral Army in the World”: IOF assaults a disabled girl at a military checkpoint November 28, 2013[ PIC 26/11/2013 - 05:45 PM ] NAZARETH, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation violence at military checkpoints erected throughout the West Bank against Palestinians is not limited to residents of the West Bank, but includes “Israeli-Palestinians”. Sources from 1948-occupied Palestine confirmed that an Arab girl, whose lost both of her arms at the age of 12 […] […]occupiedpalestine
- Three, Including Two Children, Kidnapped In Jerusalem November 28, 2013
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting occupation December 8, 2013It is "astonishing" that no Israeli university has come out against the occupation, Judith Butler says, in saluting the American Studies Association's resolution for academic boycott of IsraelPhilip Weiss
- ‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’: Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14, killed while standing outside of West Bank school December 8, 2013An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah. Thousands of mourners turned out for his funeral is today.Annie Robbins
- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid quote December 8, 2013Did Nelson Mandela label Israel an 'apartheid' regime? Israel's apologists claimed he did in 1990, apparently misquoting Mandela for their own political objectives.Matthew Taylor
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley December 7, 2013The Americans have moved significantly toward the Israeli view in regard to security arrangements in any future Palestinian state. According to an unnamed Israeli diplomat, the American view of a post-settlement Israeli presence in a future Palestinian state, as presented this week by John Kerry, is very close to that of the Israelis. In fact, Kerry has expl […]Ira Glunts
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to speak out’ December 7, 2013Frank Barat talks with Pink Floyd's Roger Waters about his support for the BDS movement and politics in Israel/Palestine.Frank Barat
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela December 7, 2013RAMALLAH (Ma‘an) 6 Dec -- Dozens of Palestinians were injured and one detained as Israeli forces opened fire to disperse protests against the Israeli occupation and commemorating Nelson Mandela's death across the West Bank on Friday afternoon.Kate
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies December 7, 2013As Massachusetts officials and businessmen prepare to launch water industry collaborations with Israeli companies, they should be aware of certain facts about “Israel’s innate understanding of water issues” (as Boston Globe reporter Erin Ailworth put it in a November 17 front page article).Nancy Murray
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace Bedouins December 7, 2013The heavy-hitters in the American Jewish community usually march in lockstep with the Israeli government. But many organizations that comprise the American Jewish establishment have gone silent over the Prawer Plan, the Israeli government’s initiative to uproot tens of thousands of Bedouin Arabs, relocate them to urban areas and build new Jewish areas on top […]Alex Kane
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then December 6, 2013Shimon Peres praises Nelson Mandela now that he has died, but Peres was the person most responsible for establishing the military relationship between Israel and Apartheid South Africa.Adam Horowitz
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you reached yours’ December 6, 2013Writing from prison, Marwan Barghouthi describes the example Nelson Mandela set for the Palestinians.Marwan Barghouthi
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting occupation December 8, 2013
- Academic Freedom and the ASA's Boycott of Israel: A Response to Michelle Goldberg December 8, 2013Judith ButlerContrary to what Goldberg has written, I believe that the only version of BDS that can be defended is one that is compatible with principles of academic freedom.Judith Butler
- Dismantling the Myth of Bill Bratton’s LAPD December 6, 2013Tom HaydenBill de Blasio touts his police commissioner pick as a “progressive visionary,” but Bill Bratton’s record tells a different story.Tom Hayden
- Mandela and Mugabe December 6, 2013Farai ChideyaThe road not taken by South Africa’s neighbor makes Nelson Mandela’s gift all the more remarkable.Farai Chideya
- Verizon, the FCC and What You Need to Know About Net Neutrality December 6, 2013Leticia MirandaWhy is Verizon suing the FCC over net neutrality regulations?Leticia Miranda
- The Meaning of Mandela December 6, 2013Douglas FosterBy the time of his death at age 95, South Africans were well prepared to keep his dream alive—that too is part of Nelson Mandela’s great legacy.Douglas Foster
- Closing the Archive: The Death of André Schiffrin December 5, 2013Tom EngelhardtAndré possessed a radical view of what might matter to our world.Tom Engelhardt
- How the CIA Bungled the War on Terror December 5, 2013Pratap ChatterjeeIt's like Hollywood without the happy ending.Pratap Chatterjee
- The Rise of the Islamic Feminists December 4, 2013Elizabeth SegranMuslim women are fighting for their rights from within Islamic tradition, rather than against it.Elizabeth Segran
- How to Revive the Fight for Single-Payer December 4, 2013William GreiderRep. Jim McDermott of Washington is optimistic that it will come—if we give states the tools to adopt it at their own pace.William Greider
- Starving for Justice December 4, 2013David MiznerFrom California to Israel, hunger strikes are erupting around the world—because they work.David Mizner
- Academic Freedom and the ASA's Boycott of Israel: A Response to Michelle Goldberg December 8, 2013
- [Ticker] Pro-EU protesters in Ukraine smash Lenin statue December 8, 2013Pro-EU protesters in Kiev on Sunday toppled and smashed a statue of Lenin, symbolising ties with Russia. The rally attracted half a million people. EU commission chief Barroso in a call with Ukraine leader Yanukovych "maximum restraint." EU foreign relations chief Ashton is to travel to Ukraine next week.
- [Ticker] EU fears Yanukovych to take 'revenge' on protesters December 8, 2013Hundreds of thousands of pro-EU protesters are holding a new rally in Kiev Sunday. EU diplomats say there is a bigger risk of police violence than last Sunday, despite ongoing EU-Ukraine talks. One source told EUobserver Ukrainian leader Yanukovych wants "revenge" for the Orange Revolution, which ousted him in 2004.
- [Ticker] Young Social Democrats vote against Merkel's coalition December 7, 2013The youth organisation of the German Social Democrats on Saturday voted against the recently agreed Grand Coalition led by Chancellor Angela Merkel. The youth vote spells trouble ahead for SPD chief Sigmar Gabriel, who has less than a week to convince his party base to support the coalition deal.
- [Ticker] Report: Ukraine agrees to join Russia's Customs Union December 7, 2013The Economist reports Ukraine leader Yanukovych and Russia's Putin at a meeting in Sochi Friday agreed Ukraine would join Russia's Customs Union in return for $5bn and a 50% discount on gas prices. Russia and Ukraine have said the news is not true, however, amid ongoing pro-EU protests in Kiev.
- Merkel denies pressuring Spain on bailout December 6, 2013Merkel has "no memory" of pressuring Spain on taking a bailout in 2011, as alleged in a book by former Spanish PM Zapatero.
- EU data protection bill 'moves backwards' December 6, 2013The EU data protection regulation hit a setback on Friday after justice ministers backed off on a key component.
- [Ticker] Berlin euro meeting 'one of many,' commission says December 6, 2013A mini-Eurogroup in Berlin ended as "one of many working meetings" ahead of the finance ministers' regular meeting in Brussels next week, an EU commission spokesperson said. Commissioner Barnier and German finance minister Schaeuble are at odds over who should call the shots when a bank needs to be closed.
- [Ticker] MEPs head to Kiev, as authorities threaten crackdown December 6, 2013A group of MEPs, including Poland's Saryusz-Wolski and Germany's Brok, as well as former Georgian leader Saakashvili, have flown to Kiev to join pro-EU protests. Ukraine's PM Friday branded protesters "Nazis and criminals," while a police chief said he plans to "act decisively, harshly" unless people stop occupying official […]
- Snowden to make video appearance at EU parliament December 6, 2013Former US intelligence contractor Snowden is to make a pre-recorded video appearance at the EU parliament later this month.
- [Ticker] Merkel has 'no memory' of pressuring Spain December 6, 2013German Chancellor Angela Merkel "has no memory" of pressuring Spain's PM Jose Rodriguez Zapatero in 2011 to accept a bailout, her spokesman said Friday. Zapatero published his memoirs last week alleging that Merkel and the heads of the ECB and IMF pressured him to ask for a bailout.
- [Ticker] Pro-EU protesters in Ukraine smash Lenin statue December 8, 2013
- Do Europeans owe their lives to migrants? December 5, 2013The question of who lives at the expense of whom in the EU and who owes whom, migrants to the local population, or vice versa, is the most discussed in Europe. The issue is not foreign to the UK that has been promoting its policy of multiculturalism for many years. Pravda.Ru talked to experts to […]The European Union Times
- Blast hits area near Yemen’s Ministry of Defense, 52 Dead December 5, 2013An explosion has hit an area near Yemen’s Ministry of Defense in the capital, Sana’a, security sources say. Armed clashes erupted near the ministry after the explosion, which occurred on Thursday. Following the incident, the Yemeni military said at least 20 people were killed and dozens injured in the bomb attack. “The attack took place […]The European Union Times
- Yuan outperforms Euro, becomes 2nd most popular trade finance currency December 5, 2013The yuan has replaced the euro to become the second most widely used currency in global trade in 2013, according to the SWIFT network responsible for international financial transactions. The share of the yuan in global trade finance has jumped from 1.89 percent in January 2012 to 8.66 percent in the form of letters of […]The European Union Times
- Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols December 4, 2013Speculation has been raised that Pope Francis has been venturing out of the Vatican at night, disguised as a priest and meeting with the homeless in Rome. In a recent interview with Archbishop Konrad Krajewski, who has headed up the centuries-old position of seeking out the poor handing out alms for the Catholic Church, Krajewski […]The European Union Times
- Study unveils differences in men, women’s neural wiring December 4, 2013A study has identified remarkable differences in the neural wiring of men and women that clarifies why males and females have different abilities at certain tasks. The study carried out at the University of Pennsylvania through observing the connectomes (a comprehensive map of neural connections in the brain) of both sexes revealed greater neural connectivit […]The European Union Times
- Do Europeans owe their lives to migrants? December 5, 2013
- New Zealand Kea in Flight December 8, 2013
- Didn't we all? December 8, 2013
- Really? December 8, 2013
- What lies beneath the cupboards. December 8, 2013
- Black people of Reddit who have spent time in both the US and the UK--How do you perceive Black identity to differ between the two countries, if at all? December 8, 2013
- The hardest script animated by a guy who has never drawn before. December 8, 2013
- TIL that Seymour Cray (the genius behind the Cray Supercomputer) claimed that elves in a tunnel he was digging under his house would give him advice. December 8, 2013
- An open letter from Carl Bernstein to Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger: "You are being called to testify at a moment when governments in Washington and London seem intent on erecting the most serious (and self-serving) barriers against legitimate news reporting" December 8, 2013
- Martin Scorsese Says Initial Cut of 'The Wolf Of Wall Street' Ran 4 Hours December 8, 2013
- Dog jumping rope December 8, 2013
- Gerald Celente – Lew Rockwell Show – December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013Bond Market Explosion and Intellectual Revolution for Liberty 2 Dec 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – This Week In Money – November 30, 2013 November 30, 2013Hot Trends in the New Year. 30 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – RT News – November 29, 2013 November 29, 2013Bond-Buying Spree: Wall Street ‘feasts’ while Americans lose. Exactly five years ago the Federal reserve announced its own unprecedented shopping spree, but it’s hardly been helping America’s economy. My segments begins at 3:20 into the video. 29 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – InfoWars Nightly News – November 27, 2013 November 27, 2013Economic and Military Trends Across The Globe. Gerald Celente discusses the global financial outlook and the history of Governments crashing markets to control a populace. 27 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – National Intel Report – November 26, 2013 November 26, 2013Gerald talks with John Stadtmiller on his JFK / Gov. Connally story. 26 Nov 2013admin
- Gerald Celente – Lew Rockwell Show – December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013
- WIRED Space Photo of the Day: Reaching for the Stars December 8, 2013A small, dense object only 12 miles in diameter is responsible for this beautiful X-ray nebula that spans 150 light years. At the center of this image made by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory is a very young and powerful pulsar, known as PSR B1509-58, or B1509 for short. The pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which is spewing energy out into the […]Wired Science Staff
- Pedal Presents: Gifts for the Cyclist in Your Life December 8, 2013Help out your always-impoverished cycling friends by getting them something nice for the holidays.Gadget Lab Staff
- 5 Unlikely Christmas Episodes We'd Love to See December 7, 2013The problem with today's best TV shows is that not one realizes how important the Christmas special episode tradition is -- so we've tried to remind them.Graeme McMillan
- This Week in Photography: Creepy Victorian Moms, Remembering Mandela and an Insta Movie Collage December 7, 2013It was another glorious week to both revel in photography and complain about how it's used and appreciated -- from the White House back-handing the press, to a short film made of Instagrams, to the "top" photos of the year.WIRED Photo Department
- WIRED Space Photo of the Day: Spiky Nebula December 7, 2013With the cloudy weather, views of the Universe have been hampered this past week. Here is a recently completed image of a colorful nebula that was captured before the winter weather arrived.Wired Science Staff
- This Week's Must-Reads: 21st Century Samurai, Invading Ant Armies, and Calorie-Burning Sex December 7, 2013Lots of important stuff was in the news this week: Scientists finally declared that sex counts as exercise, crazy ants invaded Texas, and a truck full of deadly radioactive waste got carjacked in Mexico. Time to get caught up.Samantha Oltman
- Visual Guide - the Making of DIY Space Capsule TDS80 December 7, 2013Curious about how Copenhagen Suborbitals is building a space capsule? Wired Science blogger Kristian von Bengtson shares the process, in photos.Kristian von Bengtson
- Brain Stimulation May Induce the Human Will to Persevere December 6, 2013A rare brain stimulation study suggests that a brain circuit known as the "salience network" contributes to differences in our ability to overcome challenges and cope with stress.Emily Singer, Quanta Magazine
- Misshapen, F1-Inspired Electric Motorcycle Is Coming to the U.S. December 6, 2013It might not have the specs of a super bike, but it certainly has the presence. It's called the Saietta R, and underneath that shapely body is an all-electric drivetrain good for a 0-60 MPH run under four seconds. And we're as torn on the styling as you.Damon Lavrinc
- New Stealth Spy Drone Already Flying Over Area 51 December 6, 2013The latest top secret unmanned spy plane to be uncovered isn't just a design idea, it's already flying at the Air Force's famed Area 51. Unlike the recently announced SR-72, the new RQ-180 from Northrop Grumman is believed to be currently in flight testing according to Aviation Week and Space Technology. The RQ-180 is a new ...Jason Paur
- WIRED Space Photo of the Day: Reaching for the Stars December 8, 2013
News sources (Español,Deutsch,Italiano)
- NoticiasNoticias del Sitio
- Actualización de seguridad para google chrome December 9, 2013
- El fbi puede conectar las cámaras de los portátiles sin que se encienda la luz indicadora December 8, 2013
- Nueva version de utilidad elistara 28.92 December 6, 2013
- Otra variante de trojan reveton (virus de la policia) cazado por la heuristica del elistara December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de trojan vb.zax, en fichero wuauclt de 72 mb ! (realmente 1m4 de codigo + 0d) December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de trojan reveton (virus de la policia) December 6, 2013
- Roban y publican dos millones de contraseñas de facebook, twitter, yahoo y google December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de spy banker cazado por la heuristica del elistara December 6, 2013
- Nueva variante de spy zbot de los que causan dobles acentos December 6, 2013
- Nueva version de utilidad elistara 28.91 December 5, 2013
- Emilia-Romagna: la moneta complementare arriva per legge December 9, 2013 Redazione
- Mucchetti (Pd): “Quote Bankitalia, scelte sbagliate, così è un regalo…” December 9, 2013 Redazione
- LECCACULI E GUERRAFONDAI, TUTTI A CASA! December 8, 2013 Redazione
- Morire per l’euro? Anche no December 8, 2013 Redazione
- Basta Italia? Una sentenza per staccarle la spina December 8, 2013 Redazione
- Ho visto un (figlio di) re December 8, 2013 Redazione
- L’ABDICAZIONE DELL’IRAN December 7, 2013 Redazione
- L’ETERNITÀ DI ROMA NELLA VICENDA STORICA RUSSA December 7, 2013 Redazione
- TENDENZE DI UNA CIVILTA’ IN VIA DI ESTINZIONE? December 7, 2013 Corrado Palazzi
- Mandela era un agente dell’MI6? December 6, 2013 Redazione
- Nicht nur die Wirtschaft, auch die Natur nähert sich ihrem Ende December 6, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Deutsche Goldreserven sind weg! Butter bei den Fischen was ist nun damit? December 5, 2013 Andreas Kappler
- Geldverdienen ist nicht Lebenssinn December 4, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Demokratie – mehr als nur ein Schlagwort? December 3, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Sexismusdebatte: Auch dieser Unfug kommt aus Amerika December 2, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Ein Leben ohne Girokonto December 2, 2013 Peggy Gallmeister
- Der Staat braucht Terrorismus, um mehr Überwachung zu rechtfertigen December 1, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Wie sollen sich Globalisierung und Demokratie vereinbaren lassen December 1, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Probleme mit Social Media November 30, 2013 Peggy Gallmeister
- Geld ist nicht alles im Leben … November 29, 2013 Konrad Hausener
- Buchtipp: Keine Angst vor HIV – Gib den Fakten eine Chance November 30, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Petition Zeitumstellung abschaffen endet am 22.11.2013 ! November 20, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Was uns wirklich nährt – “Die Nahrung sollte unsere Medizin sein” November 13, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- DVD zum 9. Stuttgarter Impfsymposium 2013 November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Fasten und Heilen – Altes Wissen und neueste Forschung (Doku) November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Aktuelle Lesenswerte Links November 12, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- Gesundheitspetition “Beibehaltung der Normalzeit” – Zeitumstellung abschaffen! November 11, 2013 Gesundheitsapostel
- +++ Es werden Erinnerungen wach – an 1914, als Europa enflammte: China testet die Nervenstärke seiner Nachbarn +++ Eine Lenin-Statue wurde gestürzt: Kiew rüstet sich für die zweite Revolution +++ Massenproteste in Thailand: Regierungschefin bietet Rücktritt an +++ (Zeitgeschichte) December 8, 2013
- Mitten in Europa: Kinderhandel (Enthüllungen) December 8, 2013
- Angst vor Krebs geht zurück (Deutschland) December 8, 2013
- Studien über die Fünf-Jahres-Überlebensrate bei Krebs mit der Gerson-Diät-Therapie (Natürliches Heilen) December 8, 2013
- »Das sind Nazigesetze« December 8, 2013Anke Spoorendonk über alte Ideologie im deutschen Strafrecht Frau Ministerin, Sie wollen sogenannte NS-Paragrafen aus dem deutschen Strafrecht entfernen. Worum geht es? Wir haben uns vorgenommen, als ersten Schritt die Paragrafen 211 und 212 des Strafgesetzbuches zu reformieren. Da geht es um Mord und um Totschlag. Das sind, so wie sie formuliert sind, dezid […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Verrufener als Anwälte, Autohändler, Journalisten December 8, 2013Der US-Kongress gilt als der faulste seit 1947: Nichts geht, immer wieder werden Gesetze blockiert. Das Repräsentantenhaus hat sich dieses Jahr 239 Tage freigenommen. 2014 soll es mehr Urlaub geben. Von Uwe Schmitt , Washington Eines nahen Tages wird ein Glücklicher in einer US-Quizshow die Frage “Welches war der faulste Kongress in der amerikanischen Geschi […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- China lehnt 60’000 Tonnen (Gen-) Mais aus den USA ab December 8, 2013China hat kürzlich 60’000 Tonnen gentechnisch veränderten Mais aus den USA abgelehnt. Grund: In den Lieferungen wurde gentechnisch manipulierter MIR162-Mais des umstrittenen Biotechnik-Konzerns Syngenta festgestellt, der in China keine Zulassung besitzt. China hat Ende November 60’000 Tonnen aus den Vereinigten Staaten importierten Mais abgelehnt. Grund: In […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Neuer Wirbel um den Ursprung von HIV/AIDS December 8, 2013Stammt nicht von Affen Zum Welt-AIDS-Tag Bereits seit vielen Jahren ist die wahre Herkunft des AIDS-Virus bekannt. Doch die herrschende Rolle der USA hat es fertiggebracht, dass die wissenschaftlichen Beweise ignoriert werden und die These, Aids sei von Affen auf Menschen in Afrika übergesprungen, als allgemein richtig angesehen wird. Dem Blog „Randzone“ (ra […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Teure Espresso-Maschinen können giftiges Blei abgeben December 8, 2013Tester sehen Zusammenhang mit Entkalkung Teure Espresso-Maschinen können laut einer Untersuchung des Bundesinstituts für Risikobewertung große Mengen giftigen Bleis abgeben. In dem Test hätten zwei von drei so genannten Siebträgermaschinen eine hoheBleifreisetzung gezeigt, berichtete der “Spiegel”. Das Blei sei jeweils im Anschluss an die vorschriftsmäßige E […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Sonntagsfilm – “Revolver” 2005 Full Movie Deutsch” December 8, 2013Der Trickbetrüger Jake Green wird nach sieben Jahren Einzelhaft aus dem Gefängnis entlassen und will an seinem Gegenspieler, dem kriminellen Kasinobesitzer Dorothy Macha Rache nehmen. Dorothy Macha war in der gesamten Stadt an illegalen Spielen beteiligt. Diese Unterweltspiele kontrollierte er mit Hilfe dreier Schläger, die als die drei Eddies bekannt waren. […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Sonntagsansichten – Adventszeit December 8, 2013Noch ist Herbst nicht ganz entflohn, Aber als Knecht Ruprecht schon Kommt der Winter hergeschritten, Und alsbald aus Schnees Mitten Klingt des Schlittenglöckleins Ton. Und was jüngst noch, fern und nah, Bunt auf uns herniedersah, Weiß sind Türme, Dächer, Zweige, Und das Jahr geht auf die Neige, Und das schönste Fest ist da. Tag du […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- SEPA-Firmenlastschrift – eine Möglichkeit December 7, 2013Fremdbeitrag: SEPA-Firmenlastschrift-Mandat und Kündigung Kundenkonto . Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, hiermit ziehe ich den erteilte-n Lastschriftauftrag, Einzugsermächtigung mit sofortiger Wirkung zurück. und kündige mein Kundenkonto. Sehr geehrter Herr Steffen Hornbach sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn der Hornbach Geschäftsleitung, wie sicher auch Ihnen n […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Honigmann-Treffen in Paraguay – 2 December 7, 2013….wir waren in Paraguay und haben u.a. viele Menschen getroffen, einige Freunde, die alle mehr von unserem Land wissen wollten und die auch z.T. unsere Ansichten vertreten. . Gruß und danke für die schöne Zeit in Paraguay Der Honigmann .Einsortiert unter:Aufklärung, Deutschland, EU, Illuminaten, Medienmanipulation, Neue WeltOrdnung (NWO), Paragua […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- Konferenz von Teheran (28. Nov. bis 1. Dez. 1943) December 7, 2013Die USA, Großbritannien und die Sowjetunion hatten sich nach dem deutschen Einmarsch in die Sowjetunion im Juni 1941 zur “Anti-Hitler-Koalition” zusammengeschlossen. Halb Europa, vom Atlantik bis zur Ukraine, war deutsch besetzt. Anfang 1943 erlitt die deutsche “6. Armee” in Stalingrad eine katastrophale Niederlage. Am 13. Mai 1943 kapitulierte das deutsche […]beim Honigmann zu lesen
- »Das sind Nazigesetze« December 8, 2013
- Obama lockert Vorschriften zur Tötung von Zivilisten mit Drohnen December 8, 2013erschienen bei DWN Danke an Armeeverkauf US-Präsident Barack Obama hat die Vorschriften für gezielte Tötungen mit Drohnen gelockert: War es früher für die US-Armee Pflicht, beim Einsatz von Drohnen gegen Terroristen „sicherzustellen“, dass es keine zivilen Toten gibt, heißt es nun, dass zivile Opfer möglichst zu „vermeiden“ sind. Ein feiner, für viele möglic […]jo
- FDP: scheiden tut weh December 8, 2013erschienen bei Michael Winkler Die FDP hat ihren Vorstand abgeräumt und mit Christian Lindner einen neuen Vorsitzenden. Und, wie es bei neuen Vorsitzenden üblich ist, will Lindner den Erfolg. Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger hat auch schon die Linie vorgegeben: Ab jetzt wird SOZIALE Marktwirtschaft praktiziert. (Originalbetonung SLS) Mit anderen Worten, di […]jo
- stell dir mal vor… December 7, 2013von Hans Igel * Wenn alte Männer Väter werden, Mit jungen Frauen sich gebärden. Und Kinder einen Opa haben, Zu diesem aber `Vater` sagen. Wenn Frauen erst ein Kind gebären, Wo sie Großmutter tauglich wären; Und stolz im Schmucke zum Geleite Ein junger Hahn an jeder Seite. Wenn junge Männer sich nicht trauen, Des Teufels […]jo
- Hensel´s Sonntagsmatinée: Iron Sky – Götterdämmerung December 7, 2013von H.-P. Schröder „….und werden erwachen auf einer neuen Erde, unter einem neuen Himmel.“ * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM9A6hCfMYAjo
- Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung hält Glyphosat für unbedenklich December 7, 2013erschienen bei FAZ Das verbreitete Unkrautvernichtungsmittel Glyphosat ist nach Einschätzung des Bundesinstituts für Risikobewertung (BfR) harmlos. Weder die menschliche Gesundheit sei gefährdet noch die Fortpflanzungsfähigkeit von Menschen oder Tieren, teilte das BfR auf seiner Internetseite mit. Das Ergebnis resultiere aus der Auswertung von mehr als 1.050 […]jo
- Athanati! December 7, 2013von H.-P. Schröderjo
- Fukushima: TEPCO will das gesamte radioaktiv verseuchte Wasser plus sonstiges Material in den Ozean kippen December 6, 2013erschienen bei einartysken Also wie vermeidet man, nicht wahnsinnig zu werden? Als hätten diese SUPERVERBRECHER von TEPCO und der REGIERUNG IN TOKYO nicht bereits genügend Schaden für Mensch, Tier und Umwelt angerichtet. Jetzt noch dies. Das schlägt doch dem Fass den Boden raus. Stehen die alle unter Drogen? Natürlich ist es die Droge Geld. Wann […]jo
- Gracias: Kuba lässt WTO-Kompromiss platzen (+ Berichtigung) December 6, 2013erschienen bei ard Aus dem geplanten Abkommen zur Liberalisierung des Welthandels wird vorerst doch nichts. Am Morgen noch hatte es so aussgesehen, als ob es bei der Konferenz der Welthandelsorganisation (WTO) auf Bali einen historischen Durchbruch geben würde. Dann aber ließ Kuba die Hoffnungen platzen: Das Land erklärte, es verweigere auch im Namen Bolivie […]jo
- Klitschko: Dialog mit Behörden erst nach Erfüllung der Oppositions-Forderungen December 6, 2013erschienen bei Ria Novosti Die ukrainische Opposition wird mit den Behörden über die Beilegung der politischen Krise im Land laut Boxweltmeister Vitali Klitschko erst nach der Erfüllung der von der Opposition gestellten Forderungen verhandeln. „Wir werden zu einem Dialog mit der Macht aufgefordert. Es gibt aber keinen Dialog, solange die drei wichtigsten For […]jo
- Energiewende: 1000 weitere Firmen von Ökostromumlage befreit December 6, 2013erschienen bei FAZ – welche Ihre frühere Headline (siehe oben) schnell mal geändert hat Eigentlich sollten künftig weniger Unternehmen von der EEG-Umlage befreit werden. Doch im nächsten Jahr steigt die Zahl. Nach Informationen der F.A.Z. werden mehr als 2700 Unternehmen in den Genuss einer Befreiung kommen. WEITERLESEN bei FAZ Anmerkung: Lügen über Lügen – […]jo
- Obama lockert Vorschriften zur Tötung von Zivilisten mit Drohnen December 8, 2013
- Landkarte des Tages: Wo die Briten nie einmarschiert sind December 8, 2013Während das deutsche Volk mit Millionen bestialisch abgeschlachteter unschuldiger Zivilisten, Heimatvertriebenen, Enteigneten und zu Unrecht Bestraften die meisten Opfer zu beklagen hat und seit 1945 unter Fremdherrschaft leben muss, glauben die meisten seiner Mitglieder nach wie vor die Propaganda der Feinde Deutschlands, welche ihnen systematisch Schuld- u […]Maria Lourdes
- Wer hat Angst vor der zivilen Atomkraft von Iran? December 8, 2013Thierry Meyssan veröffentlicht Analysen über ausländische Politik in der arabischen, latein-amerikanischen und russischen Presse. Für Thierry Meyssan ist die Debatte über die Existenz eines möglichen iranischen militärischen Kernprogramms nur eine Nebelwand. Die Großmächte haben ihren Technologietransfer sofort nach dem Sturz des Schahs eingestellt und die i […]Maria Lourdes
- Umsturz-Welle in Arabien: Hingergründe, Lage & Aussichten December 7, 2013Die Weltpolitik gleicht derzeit einem aufziehenden Gewittersturm. Ob in Schwarzafrika oder Lateinamerika, in Arabien oder im Mittleren Osten – überall braut sich Unheilvolles zusammen.Der Abzug der USA aus dem Irak und Afghanistan hinterlässt zerrüttete Staaten, die in ethnischen und religiösen Kämpfen versinken. Der Konflikt um Irans Atompolitik spitzt sich […]Maria Lourdes
- Radio Moppi vom 7. Dezember 2013 December 7, 2013Radio_MOPPI_2013-Dez-07 Mein Dank dem Adler, sagt Maria Lourdes • Antrag auf Sofort-Rente? • Alles kleine Nazis? • Bundesregierung setzt Orwells “1984″ auf den Index • Kroatien: vereint gegen die Homo-Ehe • Xaver kommt … (und geht…) • Xaver, Xaver – Propagandapalaver • Klimabeeinflussung als Massenvernichtungsmittel? • Wie wird das Wetter? • Die Energybox – […]Maria Lourdes
- Neues Dokument zur Kriegserklärung Englands entdeckt! December 7, 2013Als sei es ganz selbstverständlich und normal, versuchen Deutsche aller Alters- und Berufsgruppen heute, Schuld und Verbrechen einseitig bei unserer Kriegsgeneration nachzuweisen, die viehischsten und sadistischsten Mörderbanden der Gegenseite jedoch als „Befreier” zu feiern. Es ist keine Übertreibung, wenn wir diese Haltung weiter Bevölkerungskreise als ein […]Maria Lourdes
- Lupo Cattivo-Blog in den November-Blogcharts zurückgefallen! December 6, 2013Das Bloggen besteht aus vielen Höhen und Tiefen – man darf nur nicht im Tief steckenbleiben, sagt Maria Lourdes! Mittlerweile ist mir auch der Grund für den Vorstoß auf Platz 36 in den Oktober-Blogcharts bekannt. Der Artikel: “Obama verlangt Implantierung eines RFID-Chip!” war bei Facebook ein Renner und hat mehr als 10Tausend “Gefällt mir” Klicks […] […]Maria Lourdes
- Xaver, Xaver – Propagandapalaver December 6, 2013Xaver, Xaver – Propagandapalaver - Ein Beitrag von Hans Igel erschienen bei julius-hensel.com. Wer als Norddeutscher noch einen Stahlhelm und einen Taucheranzug im Keller hatte, holte diese lebensrettenden Untensilien gestern ab 14.00 Uhr hervor. Denn ab 15.00 Uhr sollte das Jüngste Gericht anbrechen. Ich jedenfalls schwang mich in meinen Taucheranzug, setz […]Maria Lourdes
- Die EU will die Ukraine nur ausplündern! December 6, 2013Weil er unter dem Druck Russlands ein über mehrere Jahre ausgehandeltes EU-Assoziierungs- und Handelsabkommen doch nicht unterzeichnete, hat Janukowitsch den Zorn vieler Ukrainer auf sich gezogen. Oppositionspolitiker Vitali Klitschko warf der Regierung vor, die Ideale des Landes verraten zu haben. Der Präsident hatte noch kurz vor den Massenprotesten versu […]Maria Lourdes
- Haus-Durchsuchung: So ist das nun mal in einer Diktatur! December 5, 2013Plötzlich fremde Menschen in Deiner Wohnung, alle Schränke und Schubladen werden geöffnet. Diese fremden Menschen sehen, wie Du lebst, welche Interessen Du hast oder wie es zum Beispiel in Deinem Schlafzimmer aussieht. Deine Nachbarn bekommen den Polizeieinsatz natürlich mit und fragen sich, was Du wohl verbrochen hast? Nur wenn man sich das plastisch vorste […]Maria Lourdes
- Irrsinn – Die Menschheit auf dem Zenit der Geistesgestörtheit? December 4, 2013Sepp Holzer, Permakulturpionier und Agrarrevolutionär beschreibt die Entwicklung unserer Gesellschaft und die Prägung bereits im Kindesalter zu Lemmingen. Wir lassen uns verwenden und leben nicht für uns selbst. Der Mensch muss selbstständig sein, nicht abhängig gemacht werden. Irrsinn – Die Menschheit auf dem Zenit der Geistesgestörtheit? infokriegerBerlin […]Maria Lourdes
- Landkarte des Tages: Wo die Briten nie einmarschiert sind December 8, 2013
- Edward Snowden: Der größte Bluff des Jahrhunderts December 8, 2013Hat Edward Snowden, der Spion, der aus Hawaii kam, irgendeine wirklich geheime Information preisgegeben? Hat er nicht ausschließlich Dinge verkündet, die man aus jedem James-Bond-Film kennt? Hat Angela Merkel, die die Affäre ins Rollen gebracht hat, wirklich nur ein Handy? Könnte es sein, dass die Affäre eine gigantische PR-Kampagne ist? Auch nach Snowdens E […]
- Junge Spanier verlassen ihre Heimat, suchen Jobs im Ausland December 8, 2013Viele junge Leute Spanier verlassen das Land und suchen Jobs anderswo, vorzugsweise in der EU. Damit kann Premier Rajoy einen statistisch minimalen Rückgang der Arbeitslosigkeit als Erfolg vermelden.
- Arbeitgeber wollen neue Gastarbeiter nach Deutschland holen December 8, 2013Die Gewerkschaft Verdi kritisiert den Vorschlag von Arbeitgeberpräsident Kramer. Bevor eine neue Welle von Gastarbeitern nach Deutschland geholt wird, müssten Langzeitarbeitslose eine Chance auf dem Arbeitsmarkt erhalten.
- Keine Ausschreibung: Mehdorn muss teure Berater feuern December 8, 2013Hartmut Mehdorn, Chef des Berliner Chaos-Flughafens, muss eine Riege teurer Berater feuern, die er selbst angestellt hatte, um eine Teil-Eröffnung von BER zu überprüfen. Mehdorn hätte die Stellen europaweit ausschreiben müssen. Für den Probebetrieb müssen die Passagiere weiter in Gummistiefeln und mit Helmen durch den Flughafen laufen.
- Erdoğan: Türken sollen türkische Krawatten kaufen December 8, 2013Der türkische Premier Recep Tayyip Erdoğan möchte das Konsum-Verhalten seiner Landsleute ändern: Sie sollten auf italienische Designer-Klamotten verzichten und statt dessen türkische Stoffe tragen. Erdoğan hält den Hype um Marken-Kleidung für den Ausdruck eines Minderwertigkeits-Komplexes.
- Widerstand gegen Merkel: 54 Abgeordnete gründen Initiative „CDU 2017“ December 8, 2013Eine Gruppe von 54 Abgeordneten aus Bund und Ländern wollen die Große Koalition nur als Übergangs-Lösung. Sie versichern Angela Merkel ausdrücklich ihrer Loyalität. Das gilt unter Partei-Freunden als gefährliche Drohung. Die Abgeordnten wollen "Werte wie Familie, Zusammenhalt und Heimat" stärker in der CDU verankert wissen.
- CDU-Wirtschaftsflügel lehnt Koalitions-Vertrag ab December 8, 2013Der Wirtschaftsflügel der CDU macht gegen den Koalitions-Vertrag mobil: Sie wollen die Sozialleistungen nicht weiter ausbauen sondern statt dessen Investitionen in Bildung, Forschung und Infrastruktur. Im Hinblick auf die Rente sprechen die Politiker sogar von einem "Verbrechen an der nächsten Generation". Das ist unangenehm für Angela Merkel, wird […]
- Bafin: Banken haben bei Bonus-Zahlungen getrickst December 8, 2013Die Finanzaufsicht Bafin stellte bei einer Überprüfung der Vergütungen bei Bankern fest, dass die Banken offenbar mit einem Trick die strengeren Vergütungsregeln der EU umgehen. Damit verschärft Deutschland die Attacken gegen die Banken. Zuvor hatten schon Wolfgang Schäuble und Jörg Asmussen mehr staatliche Kontrolle gefordert.
- Wieder Massen-Protest: Ukraine treibt auf Spaltung zu December 8, 2013In Kiew sind am Sonntag wieder hunderttausende Menschen auf die Straße gegangen, um gegen die Regierung Janukowitsch zu protestieren. Die immer erbitterter geführte Konfrontation wirft die Frage auf, ob die Ukraine als einheitlicher Staat überleben kann. Mit den Segnungen der EU hat das Ganze kaum etwas zu tun. Es geht um handfeste Wirtschafts-Interessen. […]
- Obama lockert Vorschriften zur Tötung von Zivilisten mit Drohnen December 8, 2013US-Präsident Barack Obama hat die Vorschriften für gezielte Tötungen mit Drohnen gelockert: War es früher für die US-Armee Pflicht, beim Einsatz von Drohnen gegen Terroristen „sicherzustellen“, dass es keine zivilen Toten gibt, heißt es nun, dass zivile Opfer möglichst zu „vermeiden“ sind. Ein feiner, für viele möglicherweise tödlicher Unterschied. […]
- Edward Snowden: Der größte Bluff des Jahrhunderts December 8, 2013
- Urlaub auf dem Mond December 8, 2013Am Besten mal weg von hier. Zum Mond, oder so. Ein wenig Urlaub. "Poetry for the Moon" eingeworfen, Zeitfenster zu, die Vampire klatschen dagegen, Abflug. Artikel zum Thema: Unsere November Charts. Große Musik. Also, die Charts. Die Radio Utopie Charts haben zu lange...Daniel Neun
- Stuttgart 21: Montagsdemo weiterhin vor Hauptbahnhof! December 7, 2013Das Verwaltungsgericht Stuttgart hat gestern bestätigt, dass es unzumutbar ist, die Montagsdemo gegen Stuttgart 21 weg vom Bahnhof in die Lautenschlagerstraße zu verlegen. Die Sicherheit von Demoteilnehmern und Passanten ist an dem von der Stadt zugewiesenen Alternativstandort nicht zu gewährleisten. Artikel zum Thema: 200. Montagsdemo gegen Stuttgart 21: Wi […]Parkschützer
- Artikel bewerten die Zweite December 7, 2013Nachdem die im August von uns gesetzten kleinen Sternchen zum Anklicken mit den Bewertungen "mies" bis "faszinierend" a.k.a. "1" bis "5" erst über die Artikelüberschriften sprangen und dann ganz im Off verschwanden, haben wir jetzt eine neue handliche Version über den Artikeltext gepackt. Natürlich sind alle bisherigen […]Redaktion
- Große Kunst: Emily Intsiful – Walzer für Niemand December 7, 2013TV Sendung "Voice of Germany", gestern am Abend. Und ich erinnere mich vor langer, langer Zeit einmal das Gefühl gekannt zu haben, dass jemand für mich singt. Für mich. Und dann tut es tatsächlich jemand. Artikel zum Thema: Nicht Ware, sondern wahre Kunst: The Kills – The Last Goodbye The Kills - The Last Goodbye. Regie: Samantha Morton. Die... […]Daniel Neun
- “Herr der Schiffe”: Beluga Reederei, illegale Waffentransporte und Bundesnachrichtendienst December 7, 2013Schon zwei Jahre zuvor versuchte das deutsche Innenministerium unter Wolfgang Schäuble vergeblich, grundgesetzwidrig die GSG 9 mit dieser Story “Die Hansa Stavanger-Farce I: Die “Piraten”-Bucht von Harardhere” in Ostafrika zu etablieren. Der Kapitän der Stavanger, Krzysztof Kotiuk, wurde einige Monate später unter fadenscheinigen Gründen im Dezember 2009 ent […]petrapez
- Offener Brief: Deutschland behindert palästinensische Olivenwirtschaft December 6, 2013Die Vereinten Nationen haben mehrfach die verheerende Situation der palästinensischen Olivenwirtschaft aufgezeigt und beklagt. Die ungeheuerliche Situation, dass seit Jahren jährlich bis zu 10.000 und mehr Olivenbäume willkürlich zerstört werden durch israelische Behörden und durch israelische Siedler, und dass dadurch der palästinensischen Wirtschaft verhee […]Presse- und Bürgerportal
- Der unheilige Fluss December 6, 2013Da gibt es einen Plan. General John Allen, ein früherer Kommandeur im Afghanistankrieg, legt ihn auf den Tisch und erklärt seine Vorzüge. Er nennt viele Probleme. Das Hauptthema ist die beharrliche Behauptung der israelischen Armee, egal, wie die Grenzen des zukünftigen Staates Palästina aussehen: Israel muss noch lange Zeit das Jordant […]Uri Avnery
- Juso-Bundeskongress: Bin Europa lädt ein December 6, 2013Auch die Jugendorganisation der "Sozialdemokratischen Partei Deutschlands" hat offensichtlich nur noch ein Primärziel: nicht nur die eigene souveräne Demokratie und Verfassung endlich loszuwerden, sondern auch jede andere im Einflussgebiet des Euro-Kapitalismus. Aus einer Vielzahl von Anträgen auf dem Bundeskongress der "JungsozialistInnen […]Daniel Neun
- ARD strahlte umstrittene Argentinien-Doku aus December 5, 2013Trotz Kritik von Aktivisten und Journalisten hat die ARD am Montag dieser Woche eine dokumentarische Reportage zu den Verwicklungen von Mercedes Benz in die Verbrechen der Militärdiktatur in Argentinien (1976-1983) ausgestrahlt. Im Vorfeld hatte die deutsche Dokumentarfilmerin und Fachbuchautorin Gaby Weber schwere Vorwürfe gegen den WDR als Auftraggeber des […]Harald Neuber
- Onkel Martin als Moralapostel: General Dempsey’s sittlicher Anfall December 5, 2013Dempsey vergass dabei zu vergessen, dass das Auffinden derartiger Postings mit der verdachtsunabhängigen Massenspionage in sozialen Netzwerken ohne richterlichen Durchsuchungsbefehl gerade auch seiner Zuständigkeitsbehörde für die Sicherheitsüberprüfung immer noch verfassungswidrig ist. Artikel zum Thema: Der ägyptische Esel General Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi Ein […]petrapez
- Urlaub auf dem Mond December 8, 2013
- Schweizer Journalisten observieren Geheimdienst-Chef December 8, 2013
- Oberster US-Gerichthof entscheidet über Softwarepatente December 8, 2013
- Telltale Games entwickelt Spiel nach der TV-Serie "Game of Thrones" December 8, 2013
- EU-Rat macht Weg frei für europäisches Patentgericht December 8, 2013
- Schweizer Justizarbeitsgruppe will Urheberrecht verschärfen December 8, 2013
- Grünes Licht für Ermittlungen gegen Geheimdienste in der Schweiz December 8, 2013
- Initiative zur freien Wissenspublikation vor dem Start December 8, 2013
- Google hortet immer mehr Softwarepatente December 8, 2013
- Grünes Licht für Ermittlungen gegen Schweizer Geheimdienste December 8, 2013
- Was war. Was wird. December 7, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
my selection of “Zionist Mainstream Media
- U.N. inspectors visit Iranian site linked to nuclear program December 8, 2013
- North Korea says Kim's uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts' December 8, 2013
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections December 8, 2013
- France to start disarming Central African Republic fighters on Monday December 8, 2013
- Car bomb attacks across Iraq kill at least 39 December 8, 2013
- Venezuela local vote tests President Maduro's strength December 8, 2013
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next' December 8, 2013
- Democrats wouldn't reject U.S. budget deal over jobless aid: senator December 8, 2013
- Al Qaeda thrives in Yemen amid weak security, stalled dialogue December 8, 2013
- South Africans remember Mandela with praise and prayers December 8, 2013
- Uncle Scram December 9, 2013
- U.S. Plunged Into Deep Freeze December 9, 2013
- Mitsubishi Made An Electric Car Nobody Wants December 9, 2013
- Talent Star Susan Boyle: I Have Asperger's December 9, 2013
- South Africans Honor Mandela December 9, 2013
- Ukraine Sees Biggest Protest in a Decade December 9, 2013
- Frozen Freezes Catching Fire December 9, 2013
- S. Korea Expands Air Defense December 9, 2013
- Iran report: Saudi intelligence chief met Israeli officials in Geneva December 8, 2013Iranian news agency cites reports that Israeli officials met with director general of Saudi Intelligence Agency in order to discuss 'containing Iran by any possible means, exercising stronger control over Syria’s Jihadist forces, sidelining Muslim Brotherhood'
- New army satellite system to be deployed across country December 8, 2013IDF brigade commanders will be able to receive real-time live footage of ground events directly to mobile phones as new satellite system will be deployed in topographically-challenged areas
- Report: Senior Hezbollah commander killed in Syria December 8, 2013Shiite group's operative fighting alongside Bashar Assad's troops killed in 'combat zone,' Lebanese security source say
- Home Front continues distributing gas masks to public December 8, 2013Though defense minister recommended stopping distribution of ABC kits, Home Front will reassess situation only in mid-2014; new committee reevaluates chemical threat
- Lapid: Peace talks may lead to coalition realignment December 8, 2013Finance minister says will do everything to prevent failure of negotiations with Palestinians, stating 'controlling another people is against Jewish morality.' Minister Bennett expresses disbelief in peace talks, insists if W. Bank is ceded, war will break
- Atheists' state of affairs in Egypt is 'real tragedy' December 8, 2013Egyptian citizens who do not believe in God are considered heretics, hooligans, can be sentenced to prison at any time. Some attribute spread of atheism to radicalization of Islam
- Syria regime, Hezbollah forces advance in border region December 8, 2013Major clashes between Syrian army, Hezbollah on one side, al-Qaeda linked groups on other hand in Syria's Qalamoun region end in victory for Assad
- Iran's president: Nuclear deal has helped economy December 8, 2013After 'success' in Geneva talks, positive effects of interim nuclear deal already being felt in Islamic Republic, president claims, saying Iran enjoying new found interest by foreign investors with potenial deals worth more than billions
- Iran presses ahead with uranium enrichment technology December 7, 2013Islamic republic continues research push to upgrade nuclear technology capacity, will install new, more efficient centrifuges in Natanz pilot plant
- Dead Hezbollah commander's offspring praise operative's legacy December 7, 2013Lebanese media interviews children, grandchildren who want to follow in assassinated al-Laqqis' path. His will commanded: Continue Jihad
- Iran report: Saudi intelligence chief met Israeli officials in Geneva December 8, 2013
- Greene: Take a tip from a gift to Sinatra December 8, 2013
- Why I didn't eat for 22 days December 7, 2013
- Agent saves family from truck December 8, 2013
- These mobsters won't use guns December 8, 2013
- Paul Walker fans converge at crash site December 8, 2013
- See fans' touching tribute December 8, 2013
- Teen dies after falling ill on flight December 8, 2013
- Jesse Owens' gold medal sets record December 8, 2013
- Churches honor Mandela's legacy December 8, 2013
- Sheriff won't lower flag for Mandela December 8, 2013
- Harper, Canadian delegation departs for South Africa for Mandela tributes December 8, 2013 The Canadian Press
- Uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un purged December 8, 2013 The Associated Press
- Crowd of 500,000 topples Lenin statue in Ukraine December 8, 2013 The Associated Press
- Sales of Canadian guns, ammunition surge overseas December 8, 2013 The Canadian Press
- Why Nelson Mandela overshadows other icons of change December 6, 2013 Michael Enright
- Thai crisis deepens as opposition quits parliament December 8, 2013 The Associated Press
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews December 8, 2013 CBC News
- B.C. man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers say police December 8, 2013 CBC News
- Prairie temperatures feel like -40 C with wind chill December 8, 2013 CBC News
- German president boycotting Sochi Olympics over human rights concerns December 8, 2013 The Associated Press
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Carbon tax repeal debate as Abbott and Shorten leave for Mandela memorial - politics live December 9, 2013 Katharine Murphy
- Amnesty to take legal action against UK security services December 9, 2013 Matthew Taylor, Nick Hopkins
- Northumberland hopes to turn Europe's largest 'dark sky park' into star attraction December 9, 2013 Ian Sample
- Al-Shabaab in Somalia exploited aid agencies during 2011 famine – report December 9, 2013 Mark Tran
- Kiev protesters topple Lenin statue as Ukrainians take to the streets December 8, 2013 Shaun Walker
- Baghdad bomb attacks leave dozens dead December 8, 2013
- Barack Obama, Oprah and Bono to visit South Africa to pay tribute to Mandela December 8, 2013
- Metro Manila named British independent film of the year December 8, 2013 Mark Brown
- Why I started a Knit Your Revolt Tricycle Gang in Queensland | The Stitch December 8, 2013 The Stitch
- Healthy diet may prevent dementia, say doctors December 8, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fed’s Plan to Taper Stimulus Effort Not Expected Until Next Year December 8, 2013 By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM
- Accident Leads to Street Violence in Singapore December 8, 2013 By REUTERS
- A Building Boom in Japan Has Echoes From the Lost Decade December 8, 2013 By HIROKO TABUCHI
- Protesters in Kiev Topple Lenin Statue as Rallies Grow December 8, 2013 By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN and ANDREW E. KRAMER
- In an Israeli Plan, Bedouins See a Threat to Their Way of Life December 8, 2013 By JODI RUDOREN
- Members of Thai Opposition Party Quit Parliament December 8, 2013 By THOMAS FULLER
- Bombings in Mostly Shiite Districts of Baghdad Kill Dozens December 8, 2013 By DURAID ADNAN
- Justice for Abused Afghan Women Still Elusive, U.N. Report Says December 8, 2013 By ALISSA J. RUBIN
- South Korea Announces Expansion of Its Air Defense Zone December 8, 2013 By CHOE SANG-HUN
- South Africans Embark on Day of ‘Prayer and Reflection’ for Mandela December 8, 2013 By LYDIA POLGREEN and ALAN COWELL
- Erdoğan to Brussels, finally! December 5, 2013Good news for those who still did not give up on Turkey’s open-ended European Union
- André Rieu was in Istanbul (I) December 6, 2013The advantages of living in a big city: André Rieu may come to town. I put on my earphones and listen to him every hour I am awake at work. I love listening to him… How nice his music is. How nice the guy is. I mean, he is really cute. Nice. Sexy. You want to do naughty things with him
- The gates of Istanbul December 6, 2013Istanbul's walls were intended to protect the buildings on what is usually termed the Acropolis, that is, where Topkapı Palace is today
- Joy and fear common under the black dust of Zonguldak coal mines December 6, 2013They are dark-skinned coal miners working 500 meters below the ground. Living days like nights, they challenge death with their hard work. They wear snow white clothes when climbing down, which are all jet black when they come back
- A troublemaking model for rights and freedoms December 7, 2013You cannot choose your parents, or the house where you were born. That becomes your destiny. But that destiny can be changed, sometimes by paying the cost for it dearly. Nelson Mandela is the proof of this...
- Arbil-Baghdad row temporary but energy deals permanent: Davutoğlu December 7, 2013Ankara aims to expand energy cooperation with both Arbil and Baghdad, Turkish FM says
- Turkish PM Erdoğan accuses Taraf reporter of ‘treason’ over leak story December 7, 2013'Revealing state privacy is not called freedom, it is sheer treason,' PM Erdoğan said, slamming Mehmet Baransu for publishing a document from a National Security Council meeting
- Thirty paintings stolen from state museum seized in simultaneous raids December 7, 2013Police have seized 30 important paintings stolen from state museums during a raid this week, included works of prominent Turkish and Ottoman painters
- Any delay in release of jailed MP is violation of law, main opposition leader says December 7, 2013CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has called for the immediate release of Mustafa Balbay, after a Constitutional Court ruling condemning his long imprisonment
- Opposition parties voice indignation over protesters’ death in Yüksekova December 7, 2013Main opposition CHP, BDP and its recently founded sister party HDP condemned the 'execution' of demonstrators in Hakkari province, asking the gov't for an apology
- Erdoğan to Brussels, finally! December 5, 2013
- Joachim Gauck Boycotting Sochi Olympics December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Day Of Prayer For Nelson Mandela As South Africa Remembers "Father Of The Nation" With Praise And Thanksgiving (PHOTOS) December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Man Kills 3 Women, Puts Down Baby To Shoot Himself, Police Say December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Illinois St. Beats No. 25 Dayton 81-75 December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Ronald Westbrook, Alzheimer's Sufferer, Fatally Shot Knocking On The Wrong Door December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Naomie Harris Is On A Serious Style Streak And More Of The Week's Best Fashion Moments (PHOTOS) December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Peter Jackson Dishes On The Villain Of His Latest 'Hobbit' December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Bulls Pummeled By Pistons As Brandon Jennings Leads Detroit To 92-75 Victory Over Chicago December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Edouard Molinaro Dead: Famed Director Dies At 85 December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Disney Reaches Deal For 'Indiana Jones' Films December 8, 2013 The Huffington Post News Editors
- Primarie, Renzi nuovo segretario Pd. Cuperlo: pronto a collaborare. Civati: siamo ancora un partito di sinistra December 8, 2013
- Il Papa celebra l'Immacolata a Roma: «Le affiderò la città, la Chiesa e l'umanità» December 8, 2013
- Forconi, parte la protesta. Timore per i blocchi: «Invadiamo Roma» December 8, 2013
- Alitalia, stipendi tagliati e 1.500 esuberi Leggi subito sul "Messaggero Digital" December 8, 2013
- Ucraina, decapitata la statua di Lenin: assaltati i palazzi del governo December 8, 2013
- Napolitano tuona: Camere legittime Grillo: è un presidente incostituzionale Brunetta: il Colle scardina Costituzione December 8, 2013
- Berlusconi pronto a un governo con M5S e Sel: «Il governo Monti fu un colpo di stato» December 8, 2013
- Manovra, mini-stangata in arrivo sui risparmi aumenta il bollo sui conti titoli e vincolati December 8, 2013
- Preiti, perizia choc: «Sparò ai carabinieri ma non è un pazzo» December 8, 2013
- Lega, Matteo Salvini nuovo segretario: Bossi sconfitto alle primarie December 7, 2013
- Primarie, Renzi trionfa e si prende il Pd «Io capitano, fine degli inciuci»| Mappa December 8, 2013
- Matteo story: la rottamazione, il chiodo e Firenze Guarda le foto December 8, 2013
- Renzi, Alfano, Salvini, Meloni: la carica dei 40enni Le immagini December 8, 2013 Alessandro Sala
- «Governo anche con Grillo e Sel per fare la legge elettorale»| Foto December 8, 2013 Redazione Online
- Abbattuta la statua di Lenin Kiev in piazza| Foto| Video December 8, 2013 Redazione Online
- LaRoma stende la Fiorentina Inter, pari ed errori col Parma December 8, 2013
- Brasile, violenza inaudita sugli spalti: elicottero in campo|Video December 8, 2013
- Brunetta-Grillo, fronte anti-Colle “Napolitano scardina la Costituzione” December 8, 2013 Redazione Online
- Domande a Letta, presidente timido Gli impegni vaghi sono colpe reali December 8, 2013 ALBERTO ALESINA e FRANCESCO GIAVAZZI
- Patto tra sindaco e premier, la spinta del Colle December 8, 2013 Marzio Breda
- “Lo que más me preocupa es que Alemania tenga claro adónde vamos” December 8, 2013 El País
- “Quiero que mis cuatro hijos y seis nietos vivan en un país europeo” December 8, 2013 Pilar Bonet
- El fiasco de Ucrania resucita la desconfianza entre Rusia y la UE December 8, 2013 Lucía Abellán
- El mensaje confuso de Bruselas December 7, 2013 El País
- El recorte educativo alcanzará en 2014 los 7.300 millones de euros December 8, 2013 Manuel Planelles, J. A. Aunión
- “La subida de tasas y bajada de becas desmoviliza a los jóvenes” December 8, 2013 Elisa Silió
- Las FARC decretan un alto el fuego durante 30 días December 8, 2013 Elizabeth Reyes L.
- La fiesta en honor a Mandela en la que los políticos no cuentan December 8, 2013 John Carlin
- 53 jefes de Estado en el funeral December 8, 2013 Marta Rodríguez
- Secundarios en lugares de la historia December 7, 2013 El País
- Culminan elecciones municipales en Venezuela December 8, 2013 Notimex
- Enfrentamientos en Bangui deja 394 muertos December 8, 2013 Notimex
- Tormenta invernal se acerca a costa este de EU December 8, 2013 AP
- Califica CNE como tranquilo el proceso electoral venezolano December 8, 2013 Notimex
- Las FARC anuncian tregua de 30 días December 8, 2013 AP
- USA: Die Sehnsucht der Amerikaner nach Königin Hillary December 8, 2013
- Ukraine: Demonstranten in Kiew stürzen und köpfen Lenin December 8, 2013
- Gesundheit: Deutschlands Gesundheitssystem ist Weltklasse December 8, 2013
- US-Außenpolitik : Obama macht den Westen zum zahnlosen Tiger December 8, 2013
- Winterspiele: Gauck erntet Kritik für seinen Olympia-Boykott December 8, 2013
- Auf Herz und Nieren: +SoOrganspende? Nein, meine Innereien gehören mir! December 8, 2013
- Staatsfeind: Nordkorea entmachtet Nummer zwei hinter Kim Jong-un December 8, 2013
- Ostchinesisches Meer: China testet die Nervenstärke seiner Nachbarn December 8, 2013
- Arktis: Eisschmelze verstärkt Wetterextreme im Sommer December 8, 2013
- Eva Padberg: „Ich war immer als Mann unterwegs“ December 8, 2013
- Neue Allianz: Afghanistan und Iran schließen Pakt
- Fehlende Kooperation: EU verschwendet Milliarden bei der Rüstung
- Keine Reise nach Sotschi: Gauck erntet Lob und Kritik
- DFB-Pokal-Viertelfinale: FC Bayern muss zum Hamburger SV, Dortmund nach Frankfurt
- Sieg in Freiburg: Wolfsburg zieht an Schalke vorbei
- Machtkampf in der Ukraine: Klitschko führt Massenprotest in Kiew an
- Verstorbener Nationalheld: Millionen Südafrikaner beten für Mandela
- Ökostrom: Deutschlands Industrie fürchtet millionenteure Belastungen
- Finale von "Arabs Got Talent": Syrische Tänzer besiegen US-Sängerin Grout
- Nach WM-Auslosung: Tausende Iraner beleidigen Messi auf Facebook
Site infoMake up your own Mind
The Andreas04 Theme.